To You || Meanie Au

By Ihop_ipop

Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students da... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

25

366 14 8
By Ihop_ipop

Once they had arrived at the restaurant, Wonwoo groaned as he sneezed. "Shit that hurt." He said, as he sat down and waited for his brother and the others to come. "At least yours isn't at the corner of your mouth." Minghao said, gently taking a bite out of his food before watching as Soonyoung was having a blast with eating perfectly fine.

"When are the others coming?" Seungkwan asked, as he started to cut his pancakes up. "In about two minutes...knowing them, someone probably forgot their wallet and keys." Minghao responded, before hearing the door to the diner open. The four boys looked and saw their friends who immediately walked to them and sat down.

"Took you guys long enough." Seungkwan told them, watching as the others sighed. "Jihoon didn't want to wake up one single bit." Jun said, wrapping an arm around Minghao who smiled as he continued to eat his food. "Of course I didn't, it's winter break, who the hell wants to get up at ass o'clock?" Jihoon asked, rubbing his eyes as he was still tired of everything.

As the rest of the boys sat down and ordered their food, Mingyu wrapped his arm around Wonwoo. "So like...what are you guys doing for Christmas eve tomorrow?" Soonyoung asked, as he wrapped his arm around Jihoon who was still feeling tired. "The same shit we do every year." Seokmin responded, smiling as he then thanked the waitress for bringing their drinks.

"Cool cause my parents didn't inform me that they're going on a business trip again." The dancer said, sighing as he then took a sip from his drink. "I wouldn't be surprised if you showed up at twelve in the morning and got Jeonghan pissed." Wonwoo said, watching as his best friend smiled softly. "I don't wanna be attacked with a broom again." Soonyoung said, making everyone laugh.

Once they all finished eating, the boys all paid for their food before leaving the diner and looking at each other to see what to do. "Well, Jeonghan wants Jun, Wonwoo, and I to go home and help him wrap presents and clean up the house." Seokmin said, watching as the others nodded before getting into their cars and leaving.

Wonwoo sighed as he finally finished wrapping his boyfriend's gift and looked at his older brother who was finishing up wrapping Chan's gift since he was finally taking a nap. "Did the piercing hurt?" Jeonghan asked, watching as his brother shook his head and leaned back on the couch. "It just felt like a pinch but it hurts to sneeze." The younger said, making his brother laugh as he then grabbed the wrapping paper and another present.

"Whose is that?" Wonwoo asked, wondering whose present he was starting to wrap up. "It's my mom's." The older responded, smiling as he managed to wrap up the present nicely. "Is she coming over?" The younger asked, as he turned to face his brother who nodded softly. "She really wants to meet you and Seokmin." Jeonghan responded, before finishing up and cleaning up his mess.

Wonwoo nodded before grabbing all of the presents and putting them under the tree with the other presents. "I think Seungcheol is spoiling everyone." He said, turning back to look at his brother who laughed and nodded. "He's just really excited about celebrating Christmas with everyone." Jeonghan said, as he then walked to the kitchen to throw away the trash.

As the older was starting to get things ready for dinner, Wonwoo watched as his best friend and brother came downstairs with more gifts. "At this point we'll be that one family that had presents reaching the top of the tree." Jun commented as he placed down a few of the gifts he had under the tree.

"Wouldn't be surprised if we are." Seokmin responded, sitting down on the couch and taking out his phone. "So what did you get Mingyu?" Jun asked, sitting beside Seokmin while grabbing the pillow from behind him to hold. "A camera and a necklace that cost like five dollars." Wonwoo answered as he watched as Chan ran towards the couch.

"Where are his pants?" Wonwoo asked, looking up at his brother who had the two year olds pants in his hands. "Right here." Jeonghan huffed as then tossed the pants to the younger who caught them and then waited for his twin brother to grab Chan. "No!" The toddler whined as he kicked his legs so that they couldn't put his pants on. "Channie, it's cold and I don't think your dad wants you to get sick." Jun tried to reason but instead got kicked by Chan's small foot.

The twins snorted as Wonwoo then gently tapped on the young boy who looked at him. "You need to put these on because if you don't then Santa won't come." He said, exaggerating his words while trying not to laugh at his older brother's expression. "Santa no come?" Chan asked, looking at his uncle who nodded and gave a sad expression.

"Mhm, you're not being good and Santa doesn't like naughty kids." Wonwoo said, smiling as he then helped the two year old put his pants on. "Using Santa against him is a crime." Jeonghan mumbled as he then picked up Chan who immediately held onto him. "It was the thing I thought of." Wonwoo said, as he then stood up and looked around.

As everyone stood around, the doorbell rang making the oldest brother groan. "Wonwoo go open the door." He said, watching as his brother jokingly rolled his eyes and walked towards the front door. Once Wonwoo opened the door, his smile dropped, "Can I help you?" He asked, ready to close the door as he didn't want to talk to his father.

"I need to talk to you and your brothers." Mr. Jeon said as he watched his son cross his arms against his chest. "Can we talk after Christmas? We don't want any drama for the next two days." Wonwoo said, staring down at his father who sighed. "I need somewhere to stay." His father admitted, before seeing his oldest son come near the door.

Jeonghan sighed as he then slightly pushed Wonwoo out the way. "What do you mean you need a place to stay at?" He asked, handing Chan to Wonwoo who immediately left the doorway and walked towards the living room. Seokmin looked up from his phone before shrugging as he didn't care what was going on anymore. "I'm guessing mom kicked him out." He said, watching as his twin sat beside him.

"Wouldn't be surprised." Wonwoo mumbled, as he then turned on the tv to entertain Chan.

"Everything alright?" Seungcheol asked once he stepped inside the house and noticed how quiet it is. "Everything is fine." His fiancé responded before smiling as he then flopped on the couch. The older didn't believe that as he noticed that the three teenagers were not around. "Babe, what's actually going on?" He asked, walking up to his fiancé who groaned into the pillow.

Seungcheol chuckled as he then sat on the floor in front of his lover. "My father came by, he needs a place to stay but I told him he can't stay here because my mother is coming over tomorrow." Jeonghan explained in one breath as he turned to face his fiancé who was patting his hair softly. "Did he and his wife fight?" The older asked, smiling gently as Jeonghan relaxed.

"They're getting a divorce but he wants to build a father-son relationship with Wonwoo." The younger said, as he then sat up and sighed. Seungcheol sighed before getting up on the couch and hugging his lover, "Well...everything will be alright." He mumbled, laughing as Jeonghan smacked his chest a little.

Wonwoo smile softly as he received a facetime call by his boyfriend. "Excited for tomorrow?" Mingyu asked, setting down his phone so that he could fold his laundry that was just sitting there. "Mhm, very excited." Wonwoo responded, playing a game on his computer before making a face as he messed up.

"Can't wait to open presents at twelve am." The taller said, making his boyfriend giggle a little. "Jeonghan has weird holiday traditions." The shorter responded, as he then decided to play a soft song in the background. "I honestly don't think I can wait until tomorrow." Mingyu said, as he then turned to look at his boyfriend through the phone.

Wonwoo smiled again as he then looked at his phone. "Honestly, I can't either but I'm trying." He said, watching as his boyfriend pouted at the response that he got. "Does Jeonghan need me to make anything?" Mingyu asked, fixing his clothes into bag for tomorrow since he's staying the night. The shorter shook his head as he then grabbed a journal to work on something. "Nah, Seungcheol is making stuff so you don't need to." Wonwoo responded as he then started humming to an IU song playing.

Mingyu smiled as he heard Wonwoo's voice, he couldn't help but also remember the gift that he had gotten the other. Tonight was a goodnight for Mingyu and Wonwoo as they continued to talk before managing to fall asleep while being on call.

-tbc-

yes ik i suck at updating for shits BUT christmas chapter is next :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 199 9
In which Jeon Wonwoo is truly, madly, deeply, in love with the ever studious Kim Mingyu.
8.8K 416 8
Choi (Hong) Jisoo always has a dream of being together with his future alpha, but what if his future alpha is his best friend from childhood?
2K 111 8
Kim Mingyu was once a gentle and introverted person. He was always soft-spoken and reserved, preferring to keep to himself. Jeon Wonwoo, on the other...
52.5K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...