His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 38

7K 890 397
By msjasly

Note: Chapter 37 was published this morning so please give a read to it before proceeding with this chapter. I will try to give a third update this evening based on the votes and comments.

*****************

Recap: Mithra arrive at the venue of Chandru and Raghini's wedding. 

******************

Mithra followed Shylaja to a room where a few people stood with a worried face and Goutham with an annoyed face looking at a crying Raghini. Shylaja panicked and hugged Raghini trying to console her while Goutham stood gritting his teeth. Mithra raised her eyebrows looking at Goutham but he shook his head and fished out his mobile calling Rehman immediately. Now everyone's focus was on Shylaja and Raghini.

Shylaja: Raghini, why are you crying child ? Don't spoil your make up. You will get married in less than an hour.

Raghini: No aunty, there will be no wedding. Chandru ditched us. 

Shylaja: What do you mean he ditched us ?

Raghini: He sent a message that he doesn't want to get married to me as he is scared of his parents. His mobile is switched off and I couldn't reach him anymore.

Shylaja: Oh my god.. How dare he do that ? I will kill him.

Raghini's mother: You can kill him later but what will happen to Raghini now ? People will taunt my daughter for leaving the place without getting the knot tied.

Shylaja: I m so sorry. I don't know why did chandru do this. Infact he was happy with all the arrangements. Goutham, you said he wanted to collect some gift for Raghini right ?

Goutham nodded his head still glaring at his mother and Raghini.

Raghini father: If whatever you said is true then why did he leave our daughter like this ? What will happen to her ? Her dignity is questioned now.

Raghini mother: Shylaja if you did not convince us then we would have not agreed to marry Raghini to that idiot. We agreed only because you gave your words for Raghini's life. 

Shylaja: I trusted him when he said he loved Raghini but even I m clueless what happened to him.

Raghini's mother: You are responsible for Raghini's life Shylu. We cannot face humiliation by leaving this place without getting our daughter married.

Ravi: I made it very clear from the begining not to hurry with the marriage and even now don't do anything that will make you regret in future. Lets go home and I will inform the guest that no marriage is happening.

Meanwhile Rehman arrived at the spot and greeted Ravi and Goutham.

Goutham: Rehman, trace out where is Chandru and get him here as soon as possible.

Rehman: Yes boss, I will do it immediately.

Raghini's mother: We don't want to marry our daughter to that idiot anymore. 

Raghini's father: What is the guarantee that my daughter will live happily with him after bringing him here and marrying them forcefully ?

Raghini cried and took a knife from the fruit bowl and tried to slit her wrist but Shylaja yanked the knife from her. 

Shylaja: Raghini, please don't do this. I m so sorry, I should have given time to him before hurrying with this arrangements.

Raghini: I don't want to live after all this humiliation aunty. Please let me die and don't stop me.

Shylaja: No, you will not do anything like that. I will correct the mistake made by me. Your marriage will happen and you will live happily.

Raghini's father: I said we don't want to marry her to that bastard.

Shylaja: I m not talking about Chandru. My son Goutham will marry Raghini.

Mithra was shocked to hear her words and looked at Goutham who was already looking at her without any reaction. He could see the pain in her eyes and her lips wobbled to control the tears.

Ravi: If you don't want to force marriage between Chandru and Raghini then what is the benefit in marrying Goutham to Raghini when we all know how badly he hates Raghini.

Shylaja: He is our son Ravi and I believe he could do this for our sake.

Ravi: My son is not a rebound for anyone. He has his own life and he will live to it. No one will force him. I m not letting this happen at any cost. Goutham, you are not marrying her. Now get out of this hell place this instance. We are clearing of the guest and no more discussions on this.

Raghini: What should I do uncle ?

Ravi: I told you to focus on your studies or business instead of relationships at this point but you never listen to me.

Raghini's mother: Brother, please let us not talk about that now. We want our daughter's happiness.

Ravi: And that happiness doesn't involve my son. By doing this you will destroy so many lives which I m not letting happen. Take her back home and send her abroad to learn business.

Shylaja: Ravi, can you please understand the situation. We don't have a daughter but that doesn't mean we could ignore the destruction of a girl's life right infront of our eyes and I m being the reason for that.

Ravi: If you are the reason then find someone else not Goutham.

Raghini: Uncle, please trust me. I m not the old Raghini and I really wanted to move on with chandru but what is my fault in this ?

Ravi: It might not be your fault but I want Goutham to marry someone who is matured and will love him inspite of his flaws which is definitely not you.

Raghini: I will be the one uncle. I loved him and agreed to marry chandru only for Goutham's happiness. If I can sacrifice my love for his happiness then I can sure love him against all odds.

Rahini's father: My daughter is an innocent soul. The only mistake she did was to love Goutham and decided to give a chance to Chandru so that she won't be a hindrance in Goutham's life.

Shylaja ignored Ravi and turned to Goutham holding his hand and shed tears.

Shylaja: Goutham, I know you don't like Raghini but not all get married to their loved ones. Please I beg you goutham. Marry Raghini for my sake. I haven't asked you for anything so far. Please fulfill my wish, relatives and guest are waiting for the bride and groom to enter the dais Goutham. I can't face humiliation from anyone. I m responsible for all this chaos. Everyone will blame me and I can't bear that. Please help me Goutham or I don't have any option than ending my life.

She picked the knife and placed it on her throat still crying before Goutham who stood blank. Everyone was screaming at shylaja to drop the knife and Mithra looked sternly at Goutham waiting for his response and he saw a drop of tear escaping from her eyes which she wiped before anyone noticed it.

Goutham: I will do anything you say mom. I love you so much.

Goutham sighed and smiled at his mother which made her heave in relief. His eyes met Mithra's and she was hardly trying to hold back the tears from letting down. He shook his head gesturing her to not cry and winked at her. 

Shylaja smiled and he slowly got the knife from her hand touched the edge to see the sharpness of it. He moved to Raghini and stood before as he spoke to his mother.

Goutham: Mom, you do know about my anger issues right ? I can be uncontrollable at times.

Shylaja: Raghini will love you that you will get over all your anger issues Goutham. We will talk that later but now lets get the marriage done.

Goutham: Let me finish. Uncle what will you do if I slit your daughter's throat in anger after marriage ?

Goutham placed the knife on Raghini's throat and she gasped in fear.

Raghin's father: Goutham, please don't hurt her. Let her go, she is very innocent.

Goutham: Oh yes, she is very innocent. so what if I abuse her instead of killing her ? Mom you will feel hurt that your son abused a woman. I can never see you hurt or in pain because of me.

Shylaja: nothing will happen like that Goutham. Now stop ranting and lets start with the marriage please. I m your mother and I wish only the good for you.

Goutham: Exactly maa, in future when you know that you are the one who spoiled my life you might die in guilt and what son will I be to see my mother dying in guilt ? I will too end my life maa. So its better we put an end to the problem rather marrying her and losing you and then killing myself.

Shylaja: What end are you speaking Goutham ?

Goutham: I cannot marry her maa. I have told you a number of times about my decision on getting married but you are still persistent on your decision. If you thought that you could get me in your decision with the help of the knife then don't forget I m your son. I can be as stuborn as you or may be even more than you.

Goutham took a few steps back from everyone and Mithra watched his moves dreadfully. She gulped when she saw him smiling at her and the person next to her, his father. Ravi too sensed the wrong move coming from Goutham and before he and Mithra took a step towards him Goutham raised the knife and cut his wrist multiple times. Everyone gasped and Mithra screamed his name rushing to him.

***************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
88.1K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
251K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...