𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞�...

By SpanouElpida

it's the year 2005 , At Jujutsu high the second year's Gojo Satoru, Geto Suguru, and Shoko Ieiri will have a... More

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩, 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦?
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 ( +18)
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 ( +18 )
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
Read this!
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡...𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞?!
𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 , 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
End

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ( + 𝟏𝟖)

151 2 0
By SpanouElpida

11 December 2005

Satoru is also asleep and looks at Elpida next to him in bed. He sees that she’s sleeping peacefully right now and likes that. He thinks she looks really hot again and wants to wake her up now.

He leans over to kiss her lips gently, hoping that she wakes up soon.

“Good morning, Elpida. You did really well tonight, and I want you all to myself again now."

Satoru sees she’s still asleep and thinks he should let her rest. He doesn’t know how long she was awake last night and thinks she deserves the rest. He lays next to her now and thinks about how he’ll wake her up a little later.

“Elpida, you did so much last night, and I like that a lot. I want you all to myself now, though. I’ll let you get your rest first, though.”

He leans on her now and feels more tired than last night now.

Satoru sees that she’s still asleep and likes that she is resting well, too. He thinks he won’t wake Elpida up for just a little bit longer and will give the girl a little more sleep. She really did do a lot last night, and Satoru likes that he is with someone who works so hard at things.

“Elpida, you still deserve a lot of rest. I’ll stay with you for now and wake you up soon.”

A few minutes later
Elpida starts to yawn and rub her eye

*Satoru sees Elpie waking up and smiles. He thinks she looks really hot waking up and likes that she’s getting out of her rest. He doesn’t know how she sleeps so peacefully but thinks it’s hot again.*

“Hey Elpida, good morning.”
He kisses her lips again and gets closer to her. “You slept so long, your boyfriend missed you.” He says to her and smiles again.

“How do you feel?”

" Good," elpida said,

“Good that you feel good. We have a lot to do today, right?” Satoru says and looks at her with a smile. “I like being with you, so it’s good to see you again, Elpida.”

“So, did you sleep well for the night?” He asks her, feeling curious about her answer to him, and likes to ask her about anything.“You worked extremely hard last night, I thought. I don’t want you to burn yourself out for this, though. It can ruin the fun.”

"My legs hurt for so much dancing
But I'm fine, " elpida said,

Satoru sees her tired and hurting and knows what to do now. He leans closer to her and kisses her forehead gently.

“Elpida I’d like to give you a small massage now. Do you like the idea of it? It will help with how you feel after the dancing last night.” He says to her and feels ready to let her feel better now.

“Just stay here in bed for now, and we will get you better again.”

" Thanks, love," elpida said

“Of course, Elpida, it’s all for you.” Satoru says as he starts to massage her, especially where she feels sore, most likely. He feels happy to help her feel all better again and smiles at her before he starts to use a little bit more force now to get her legs better.

“Do you feel better when I do that, Elpida?” *He asks, thinking she’ll probably like that. He feels hot again now and likes that a lot, and she nods.

“Ok good then.” Satoru says and starts to massage her more with some force now.

Elpida could feel Satoru’s strong fingers on her body and likes it. He makes her feel better again, and she can’t wait to have him to herself again today. She really likes his idea of getting her legs better and likes the force he uses.

“You feel good when I do this, right, Elpida?” He asks her again, feeling even more hot after she nods.

"Yup," elpida said

“Good. I like to use some force to help get people better, Elpida.” Satoru says, feeling hot enough to do anything with her after the massage. He thinks she feels so good right now and might like it even more.

“Should I move up more to your thighs now, Elpida?” *He asks her, wanting to see if she likes it more above her legs. He feels boldly after seeing how well she liked the massage so far and wants to know her limits before doing anything too far, and she nods again.

Satoru sees what Elpida likes, and he thinks she likes it more now since she nodded again. He goes higher for her now and starts to massage her where she feels the most sore again. He tries to make her legs even better now and feels hot himself. He sees how she likes it and feels like he can do everything with her.

“Do you want me to go even harder, Elpida?” He asks her, feeling excited about what she might say.“I want to help you feel better.”

"Thanks, love," elpida said

“You’re welcome, Elpida. Anything for you.” He says with a smile and feels hot enough to go as much as he wants to with her after she said thanks. He goes harder now and feels like he’s making her feel amazing.

“Does that feel better to you Elpida, do you like it when I’m harder this time?”

Satoru kisses her again on the lips and starts to move his fingers further up now. He thinks she would want that and wants to continue doing it.

“Should I get even harder? Or do you want me to relax a little now?” He asks her about how much she wants now; he doesn’t want to make her say just to him just to continue doing it.

“Or maybe I can do the same exact thing and get you better this time!”

"Thanks," she chuckled

“You’re welcome, Elpie. I like to help you with how you feel.” Satoru says as he smiles again and moves his fingers even higher over her legs. He starts to give her a good massage in the thighs and hips and feels her liking it.

“Do you like when I touch you more up here, Elpida? I know you said you did the first time.” He says, thinking about how he feels touching her body this way.

"I do," elpida said

“Ok good.” Satoru says again and keeps massaging Elpida’s legs even more.

Elpida could feel Satoru’s fingers on her thighs now and likes it. She doesn’t feel as sore as she did before, so she feels good about how he’s touching her. She really likes that Satoru can help him get her body better because it means she’ll like the massage. The more he does it, the more she wants it.

she smiles
"If you continue like this, I'm going to fall asleep," elpida said

*Satoru smiles and thinks Elpie wants more of the massage.*

“Okay. I’ll definitely keep going then.”

Satoru moves his hand and fingers around her thighs again and feels hot enough to do more. He moves his fingers along her hips and body and likes where else he can touch her.

“Elpida, you look really cute when you’re feeling good again.” He says to her, and looks at her cute face with some lust in his eyes, and she nods.

Satoru sees the way she nods and thinks she likes how he touches her. He can tell she likes it with her blushing cheeks, too. He starts to move to where he first did before and wants to make her feel even better. He thinks she looks hot now again and enjoys seeing the way he makes her react.

“Elpida, do you want me to move lower again?” He asks her again and looks again at her cute face.

"Yup," she said

Satoru thinks she likes the massage and thinks it’s time to move lower. He goes to the spot where Elpie likes him most and starts again. He moves his fingers there again and goes to the same side as before.

“Elpida, you really must like this a lot then.” He says to her, seeing her smile and blushing. “I want to tell you I like touching you here too.”

He kisses her again and feels hot enough to do anything now, and she nods.

Satoru then starts to move around the spot on her body again and sees her nodding again. She likes it a lot, and he thinks that he can do even more to Elpida. His hand starts to touch her body in a different way now, and he can see the way she’s enjoying it again.

“I’m going to stop now, or else you might fall asleep for sure, Elpida.”

"And I have training today," she chuckled ,

“Then you gotta get to your training soon, Elpida. But when you’re done, I still want to help you out if you want more of my massage.” He says and moves away from her body, looking at her with his hot face now.

“I really liked touching you again. You really love it a lot that I do this for you.”

“Nothing so far, Elpida, but we might get one later.” Satoru says and feels hot again for her.

“I think everyone is doing okay right now, and I think Yaga-sensei won’t give us a mission for a while.”

He thinks about how Yaga-sensei didn’t give them any missions yet, and he likes that they are relaxed right now and she nods again.

“Should I let you go to your training now? I don’t want you to miss anything because of me, Elpida.”

He feels hot again and wants to kiss her more before she leaves.

“Or well, I’m ready to continue where we left off if you’re not busy at all.” He says. He likes the idea that he can spend the rest of the day with her again and feels eager to do anything he can before she goes to anywhere.

"I have too
It's not like a usual training
It's the training the nurses had told me to do, so I won't have the coma thing again, " elpida said.

“Then you really need to get going now.” He says and looks at her with a smile, but feeling sad that she’s leaving already.

“But don’t forget to come back, Elpida. We have so much more to do together. So let’s spend our afternoon having fun.” He says with a smile.

Elpida can feel his fingers caressing her skin and feels sad that she won’t be with him now for a little bit. She likes spending time with him.

She nods*
"I know
And you know who is training me?" Elpida said

“No, who’s that?” He asks Elpida in curiosity as he gets closer to her body again and caresses her arm and legs again. He thinks that whoever she’s training with must be really good at this if she likes being with them

“Or well, it’s not just anyone right, Elpida?”

"Toruo's father
Toruo that you thought I was dating him, " she said

Satoru was surprised to hear that Elpida was going to be trained by Toru’s father and was caught off guard.

“Wait, Toru’s father is training you?” He asks in a little confusion, looking at her with some surprise.

"And I have training today," elpida said

“Then you gotta get to your training soon, Elpida. But when you’re done, I still want to help you out if you want more of my massage.” He says and moves away from her body, looking at her with his hot face now.

“I really liked touching you again. You really love it a lot that I do this for you.”

" Yup," she said

Satoru thinks it’s weird that Toru’s father is training Elpida and is surprised more.

“Toru never told me or mentioned that his father would be training you.” He tells her before thinking again about what Elpida must be learning right now.

“Why are you being trained by Toru’s father at all?”

"He is suitable to teach me how to use my 7 different techniques
And he is very good
I can say, " elpida said

Satoru feels interested in how much Elpida can do and likes that she is learning new things from Toru’s father now. He’d like to know exactly what she’s learning right now.

“So he’s teaching you seven different techniques, right? What exactly are they, and how are you already learning them well enough?”

"I have told you before that I have 7 different techniques
Water, ice , blood, fire,air , earth, and healing too, " elpida said

“I remember you told me that, but I didn’t know that you would learn them with Toru’s father.” He says to her with some interest.

Satoru thinks that learning with Toru’s father must be interesting and likes that Elpida will learn something new. He has some ideas then that the techniques are about those elements, too, and thinks Elpida must learn a lot right now.

“Did he start teaching you right away, or did he make you wait to learn them?”

"Right away
Somehow, he knew about me
I was a little confused because I wasn't so well known in jujutsu society yet. "
Elpida said

“Well that’s interesting, Elpida.” Satoru says with a smile and likes that she will learn more stuff now.

“Did he tell you how he knew about you and how he knew you had those techniques?” He asks her, feeling curious about how many things she already knows from Toru’s father.

"He didn't say anything
Toruo found me on the mall and told me that his father wanted to train  me," elpida said

“So Toru found you and told you about his father?” Satoru asked her in a little surprise.

He seems excited now and thinks about how he can talk to Elpida about all of this when she comes back from the training.

“Well, the training you’ll be doing must be amazing, so make sure to learn a lot from Toru’s father, Elpida. I’ll probably ask you about it a lot when you come back.”

Elpida stands up for the bed and starts to change into training clothes

Satoru watches her change and gets dressed, and he feels hot again as Elpida gets out of bed now. He thinks that she’s going to look so sexy when trained and likes that he could do even more with her.

“Well I’ll be waiting for you here, Elpida. Go have a lot of fun, and come back to me later, yeah?”

He kisses her on the forehead and smiles at her before letting her go now.

she gave him a quick kiss
"See you later
If you go with Suguru and shoko, tell them I said hi, " elpida said

Satoru nods and feels hot seeing Elpida kiss him again.

“I’ll tell them that. Be safe in training Elpida, see you!” He says with a smile and watches her walk away toward the door now.

she blows him a kiss as she walks out of the door and closes the door behind her

Satoru feels hot after seeing Elpida leave and thinks about her in her training. He could imagine all the sexy ways he could do with her right now while she still wore those clothes, too.

He gets up and starts to walk around his room a bit. He thinks about Elpida and all the possibilities with her right now, and can’t wait to spend the rest of their day again together now.

Time Skip to when Elpida gets back from training

Satoru thinks Elpida is going to come back pretty soon, so he waits for her by the door to the room. He feels hot again as he thinks about her and looks at the room where they will spend time together. He's feeling even more excited and can't wait to be with her in more ways right now.

Satoru hears Elpida come back in and looks up to see Elpida coming back through the door. He smiles and wants to see her body right now after she is trained.

“Elpida! How are you? Did you have fun with Toru’s father?” He asks her, looking at her body again and getting excited about what he can possibly do with Elpida now.

"It was Okey
Same old, I guess, "  elpida said as she
was wearing a sports bra and tiny shorts.

Satoru looks at the clothes she's wearing and feels hot right now. He thinks that she could look even more sexy in them. He wonders if any of the boys in the class could handle seeing Elpida right now after she'd been working out. Satoru thinks that he could take her right there if he had the chance

Satoru feels his fingers wanting to touch Elpida's clothes.

"Good, I'm glad you had fun, Elpida. You really look good right now, by the way." He says to her, looking at her with his hot face.

"I'm going to take a shower,"elpida said as she walked towards the bathroom.

Satoru thinks that he wants to see Elpida in the shower right now. He wonders if she's in her underwear and looks at her again. There's no time for him to do that since Elpida is already going to take a shower, though. Satoru thinks about what other ways he could see Elpida and touch her body again.

Satoru smiles and walks over to the door to the bathroom so he can keep him close enough to Elpida to watch her.

"Okay, good idea. I'll get ready, too."

Satoru watches Elpida in the shower, her hair getting wet and her body looking good already. He thinks that she looks sexy when she washes her hair, and he's getting even more excited to see her. He can't wait until she's done and comes out to him as he watches her now.

Satoru sits down closer and watches more of Elpida washing her hair in the shower as he gets to see more of her.

Satoru feels hot as Elpida starts to wash her body off. He sees so much more than he did before, and it's all making him feel more eager than ever to touch her now. He sees her wet hair and her body.

Satoru can't wait for her to get to him so he can do anything now, but he must wait. He sits there watching her again, feeling hot that he gets to see her like this before, even doing anything more.

"If you want, you can join," elpida said,

Satoru feels more excited as Elpie says that to him. He looks at Elpida in her wet hair, her body, and he thinks, "That's definitely the invitation that every guy wants to hear right now."

Satoru feels like he could do anything with her and walks into the shower with her.

"Let me shower too, because I want to feel what you're feeling, Elpida." He says to her.

"Clothes off," she said

Satoru takes his clothes off now and gets into the shower with Elpida. He's looking at her body again, and he could feel Elpida watching him.

“Elpida is watching me now, and I like that.” he thinks to himself.

He could see how she looked right now, and her body turned him on even more.

“Oh my god, I want her so badly right now.”

He can’t wait to touch her body again.

" What happened?" Elpida said

"Nothing. I just wanted to wash myself with you, Elpida." He says to her, with her wet hair looking sexy on her and her body looking more hot to him now.

"Do you want to wash me too now?"

He moves closer to her and feels hot that they are in the shower together.

Ok
* elpida said as she started washing him*

Satoru feels himself getting even hotter now, seeing Elpida wash his body. It's fun to have her touch his skin again, and he likes having her body near his.

“I like it when you touch me Elpida, go ahead and do it again.” He says to her.

His hair gets wet, and he feels even sexier now than before as Elpida washes him. He looks at Elpida, watching how her hands move around his body.

"Oh really?" Elpida said

Satoru watches her hands wash him again and feels hot that he gets to have this with her.

“Yes, Elpida. Please do anything you want, I want you to enjoy touching me.”

His body gets even more wet, and he looks at Elpida again in the shower.

“I like it when you touch me, Elpida. You can keep doing it.”

She kissed his neck

Satoru feels even hotter at the kiss of Elpida and puts his hands on her head. They're by themselves in the shower, and he feels her touch him now more than before.

"Elpida, I want more from you. This feels good right now."

His mind starts to think of everything he could do with her right now, and he feels more excited by the kiss.

she bit his neck lightly

Satoru shivers and feels that Elpida bite his neck. He feels more excited and wants to do the same and bite hers again. He feels more hot seeing her and being around her. He thinks about how much more he can do with Elpida now as he feels her bite his neck harder.

“Elpida, that felt really good. Can I do the bite to you, too?”

Satoru can’t wait for her to say yes to that, and she nods

Satoru's neck was slowly becoming redder, and he felt her bite him again and again now. He couldn't wait for more of it, and it made him so hot in the shower.

"Elpida, I want more of this. It's so sexy. I can't wait for you to keep going now."

It's just as Elpida liked it, and he felt her bite him again and again.

she starts kissing his chest

Satoru feels his body become even more sensitive now, and feels all of Elpida's kisses around his chest. He looks at Elpida, and sees her as so sexy right now.\]

"Elpida, kiss me again. I want you to keep doing it."

He feels her lips moving around his body and is getting so hot looking at everything Elpida is doing with him now in the shower.

elpida stop and smirks as she continued washing her hair

Satoru looks at Elpida as she washes her hair, and thinks of everything she just did with him. He felt so hot now, and wanted to make her feel the same way.

“I need to do more with her, this is my chance right now.”

He walks up to Elpida, and starts to kiss her neck in the same way she did to him. He likes how it feels to touch her, and feels so hot right now.

She moans

Satoru feels her soft moans, and likes it a lot. He continues to kiss her neck, while using his other hand on her head. He feels hot, and thinks about how good it is to kiss Elpida again.

"I need more of her."

He keeps kissing her neck, and waits now for Elpida to respond.

"Mm~" she moans

Satoru watches Elpida moan in pleasure, and feels hot even more now. He starts kissing her body again, and feels her hair on him too.

"Elpida, I like this so much. Let me do anything I want with you."

He moves his mouth around her body now, and is having fun with the way he feels her.

"I let you" she said

Satoru loves that she says that, and feels like he could do anything now. He moves his hands around Elpida's body, and feels how she gets more sensitive as he touches her.

"I want more, Elpida. Your body is so sensitive, and you feel so good right now."

He keeps his hands moving on her body now, and feels her body get more and more excited as he does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 199 17
Torako Murakami, an unregistered Special Grade sorcerer who withdrew from Tokyo Jujutsu High so she could live out a slacker life. That was how her...
1K 44 7
SATOSHOKO SHIP. JJK WORLD WITH MODERN AGE. EVERYTHING THE SAME BUT IMAGINE IT'S HAPPENING IN 2023, INSTEAD OF 2006. WHOLE PLOT WILL BE CHANGED, EXC...
27.8K 829 50
Sukina Gojo, 16 years old. She is Satoru Gojo's little sister. As she enters Tokyo Jujutsu High, a lot of interesting things happened. Spoiler alert...
14.6K 275 21
Satoru gojo,surprisingly the devoted student,never late always turns in his work and is a straight A student,suguru geto the most popular guy in scho...