WingedInnit - the sequel to B...

By SpookiGlitch

Tommy was great. He was the most popular hero, had great friends (and wives), and had the best family he coul... More

Intro and Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: Documents
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: Casino
Chapter 4: Mercenary
Chapter 5: Whiskey and Deals
Chapter 6: White
Chapter 7: Patrol
Chapter 8: Project Mask
Chapter 9: Reunion
Chapter 10: A Slimy Defeat
Character List 2
Chapter 11: Back Home
Chapter 12: Ice Water and Figures
Chapter 13: Hero Stuff
Chapter 14: Unexpected Training
Chapter 15: Comeback
Chapter 16: One Less Brother
Chapter 17: Return?
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping and Sequences
1K Special
Chapter 19: The Gifts
Chapter 20: Boats of Ambush
Character List 3
Chapter 21: Histories
Chapter 22: The 'Alert'
Chapter 23: Breaking Point
Chapter 24: Acceptance
Chapter 25: Abnormalities in the Tower

5K Special

187 12 19
By SpookiGlitch

Thank you guys so much for 5k reads on this story. This is Tubbo's backstory. I hope you all enjoy!

I suppose you should start from the beginning. Runaway 17-year-olds that left due to their parents disapproving their relationship. The guy, an alcoholic. Everywhere you see him he always has some sort of drink in his hand. The female? Just staying home as the guy does his work/ Nobody knew what his work was, but it gave them good enough income to go in District 4. It wasn't a surprise when the pregnancy test came back positive. Being 17 and pregnant was tough, but the guy gave enough support to the family. 

"Babe! I am pregnant!" She said with joy, clearly happy that they would start a family.

"So when is the abortion?" He slurred as he took another sip of whiskey.

"We are keeping it." She made clear as she clenched her fists.

"Whatever you say I suppose." 

The birth wasn't much different. The guy never showed up to the birth as the woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy. She named him Toby. He has the ram hybrid in him with the goat ears and tail, but that didn't matter. She loved him with all her heart but the father didn't give a shit. Why would he care as long as his wife was in charge.

The parasite started to walk. His father missed that. He missed the first words which was ironically 'dada'. Toby didn't get much attention until he was 1.5 years old when he had a headache. His mother went to go get medicine, but he somehow got himself out of the playpen. Must have been a genius like his father.

Toby trotted his way to his father's office. He snuck through crack between the almost closed door and looked to see what his father was tinkering with.

"What dada doing?" He asked.

The father looked annoyed, "I am wiring something."

Toby kept silent for a few moments before he pointed at one of the wires.

"That bad. It wrong."

"You don't know that! It is probably- oh actually never mind. You were right. Great job kiddo." The father was surprised to say the least mainly because the kid doesn't know what grammar is yet. 

Toby clutched onto his head and whined. 

The father stopped what he was doing, "What's wrong kid?"

"Head hurts."

"Hm? Doesn't your mom have medicine?"

"She shop."

The father sighed, "Okay let me check your head bud. You have to leave after this though. I don't want you grubbing up my inventions."

The father checked the boy's head and got shocked. There were little horns almost piercing through the layer of skin. He thought the kid wasn't going to get them until he was at least 2! Though he was developing faster than most babies so it wasn't that shocking.

"Bud it's just your horns. Now shoo."

"But hurts!" He teared up.

The father sighed, "Fine you can stay here, but you are gone if I hear one peep or see you touching my stuff!"

Toby kept quiet as he looked in awe at his father's talent. Toby wanted to be an inventor like him!

The father's phone rang, "Shit another dumbass call. I don't even recognize the number," he clicked the answer button, "Hello?"

Toby was close to his dad so he listened in.

"Are you Schlatt?"

"Yes?"

"We are sorry to inform you of the loss of your wife. She perished in a drunk driving accident. The drunk driver was also killed."

Schlatt hung up and dropped his phone. He was in shock that she died. How would he raise this child on his own! He didn't know how to parent! The kid was just starting potty training for fucks sake!

"I-is mama gone?"

"Yes Toby. Now go get ready for bed."

"But I hungry! Dinner!"

Schlatt got frustrated, "Let me order pizza then! Get your pajamas on."

"Bath?"

"No!"

Toby cried to his room as he struggled to get his pajamas on. When he was done the pizza was already there. He had a slice and went to bed, knowing his dad wouldn't sing him a bedtime story.

Toby got his horns a few days later and after he got potty trained, Schlatt went back to tinker in his office, away from Toby. Toby grew up watching his father tinker. 

"Of course I have the 25 bank heists set up for all at one time!" Toby grabbed his pantleg, "Not now Toby! Oh- sorry that was nobody." Toby frowned as he went to his dad's office. He looked at the blueprints and saw something off.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Schlatt grumbled as he put the call on hold.

"What."

"This part is broken. 7 things won't work because you made the connector wrong!" Toby pointed out.

Schlatt was stunned that he forgot that key component. He talked to the number again, "Hey I will need another day. I found something faulty. Bye."

Schlatt was getting concerned though and more annoyed. He didn't want the kid. Not to mention he was 5 and only had around 3 more years for powers. Schlatt didn't want a powerless kid. If he wanted a powerless villain sidekick, he would have made Toby cause chaos already. 5 turned to 8 (8.5) as Toby still was powerless. Schlatt decided that he had to make a decision. Mainly because he didn't want a kid with no powers.  

"Toby come on. We are going for a ride."

Toby was confused, mainly because his father didn't want anything to do with him. He followed Schlatt, hoping that they would spend some bonding... even if it was illegal. Toby got in the car and buckled himself in. His father drove, making small talk with the boy and passing stop signs.

They finally arrived at Happy Home Foster System. Toby was shocked.

"D-dad... what's going on."

Schlatt opened the door and unbuckled Toby, "Listen kid. I never wanted you. You are a powerless fuckface that I wanted to be aborted. I am just doing us both a favor and sending you to this place! That way you can find a better home and I don't have to deal with your ass."

"I don't want other families! I want you!" Toby cried.

Schlatt grabbed his son's hand and glared at the kid, "No you don't. You think you do because I am fucking awesome. Let's be real here. I barely give a shit about you. So let's go." He pulled Toby inside the building as Toby made bleats of protest.

"Please dad!"

"Shut up!" He looked at the desk lady, "Hey hot stuff I am Schlatt. The evil mastermind. I am here to drop off this kid."

"S-Schlatt! I am calling the police!" The lady with an obnoxious voice scream.

Toby's eyes widened as his father pulled out a gun, "Okay bitch. I am giving you this child. This child will not have any relation to me do you hear? I can fucking kill you and everybody else in this place if you hurt this kid. Now take him. Understand?"

"Y-yes."

Schlatt pushed Toby to the worker, "I will take my leave then. I am going to get the milk. Don't turn out like me Toby. Enjoy your life."

He was gone. Toby teared up a little as the worker started taking him to his room. The worker left him to observe his new room. It was a ruined down room with a few blood stains on the walls. It had two beds, both to be of poor quality. It looked like he would have a roommate. Tubbo probably would have to act a little 'normal' towards his roommate. He can't have him know. He can't have anybody know.

Just like a cue, he heard the doorknob turn. There was a blonde kid. He didn't seem to notice Toby because he just went to lay down on one of the poor-quality beds.

Should he say something? Toby mustered up courage to talk.

"Hi!" The kid gets startled at him in his room. 

"Hello." The boy says very monotone.

"I am Toby!" Toby says jumping on the roommate's bed.

"Tommy. Who put you in this hellhole?"

"My dad. He said he was going to get the milk!" Toby says happily. Deep down inside he was trying not to cry again.

"Milk is hard to find." Tommy laughs.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you here?" Toby says playing with his fingers. Tommy sighs.

"House burnt down. Parents left me to die. The Captain took me to this hellscape." Then the foster lady came in.

"Thomas! I found a new home for you! Come on." She says grabbing Tommy's wrist. This quickly? Tobby was in awe.

"W-wait! Will I see you again friend?" He blurted out.

"Of course Tubbo." Toby was quite surprised. He never got a nickname before, but he liked it.

The next few years were interesting for Tubbo. He got close with Tommy even though they were separated with the many shitty homes the foster system gave them. Tubbo always counted the homes him and Tommy have been to. Tommy eventually stopped counting, but Tubbo never did. He thought of it as a counter of how much pain Tommy was through. Tubbo never said anything about his previous life with a supervillain, though the workers never harassed him like the other foster kids. Tommy would a punch to the face as all Tubbo would get is a scolding. I guess when your father threatened to shoot people it would scare you to hurt the child spawn of Schlatt himself. 

Tubbo got his powers at 9. The reason he was abandoned in the first place. It was 1000% funnier when he blew up the leg of a bully, cheered he got powers, and proceeded to cry in a corner.

Then he met Ranboo. It was a boring day and Tommy was gone at home 56.  He ate his slop until a tall kid come up to him.

"Listen I am not fixing your toy-"

"I'm not here for that, you just seemed lonely."

Tubbo looked up, "Oh. Well I am Tubbo."

"Ranboo. I was wondering if you would like to be friends? I just got here and don't have anybody to talk to."

Tubbo smirked, "Sure, but just a warning I can blow you up in one punch if you piss me off too much."

"And I can teleport out of the way," Ranboo smirked back.

Tubbo finally found somebody other than Tommy, and he seemed cool. It was also a break from broken, dark humor that Tommy had when he came back from homes. Tubbo was also happy they all became friends. 

At 13 they finally left and got a place in District 9. Tubbo got some good money tinkering like his dad on illegal things like bombs. 

The rest was history.

.

..

...

Schlatt woke up hungover again, sick to his stomach. He went and popped a few pills before he watched some news.

Happy Home Foster System is Brutally Blown Up by Some Teenage Criminals!

Schlatt quickly dialed the facility's number, curious to see if his son was still there.

"Hello?"

"Hey I was wondering if a kid named Toby was still available to foster?"

"No sorry. He recently left the facility. Would you be-"

Schlatt hung up. 

Satisfied.

Word Count: 1821

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 162 20
Wilbur was a hero, the second best hero to be exact. And it was his job to protect everyone that resided in his beloved city. Everything was perfect...
3.4K 135 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
224K 9.9K 200
The Bench Trio, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, and Ranboo Beloved live in District 17, one of the poorer districts on the outskirts of L'Manburg, a major city i...
51.9K 1.9K 17
SBI found family meets super hero au Tommy is a vigilante that get adopted by SBI he has no idea they are heroes he finally feels like he has a home...