✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

83

355 6 0
By ruwen05026

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 83: La Ba

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 83: La BaBookmark

Soon it was the day of Laba. Just stacked rapeseed can also be beaten down, Ye Yu took a few pieces of plastic sheeting, when the time came to put it under to load rapeseed, and then with a small robot people want to knock down the rapeseed inside.

With the patting of the tools, the dried rapeseed threshed one by one and landed smoothly on the plastic. After threshing all the rapeseed that had been collected before, the weeds were swept away during the rain, and all the remaining rapeseed fell on plastic bags. Pull up the plastic bag from all four sides and pour the canola inside into the jar.

This is the rapeseed that will be taken to squeeze oil today, but the oil can not be taken just like this, and it has to go through a series of operations.

When he arrived at the oil mill over there, Ye Yushi first asked the little robot to sift the rapeseed that was threshed today.

With the more plug-ins installed, the more crouching tigers and hidden dragons are becoming more and more crouching tigers, each with its own means, such as this kind of rapeseed screening thing is simply not too fast.

Ye Yushi saw that the rapeseed was about to be sifted, and began to heat the pan.

When the rapeseed was all sifted, he poured the canola in the jar with Early, and then quickly stir-fried it with a spatula. This step is to fry the rapeseed to the right heat, and it will be easier to produce oil at that time.

Because he is also frying for the first time, Ye Yushi fried very carefully, feeling that something was wrong, and he would ask the little robot to help see if he had overfried.

When the fried arms were a little sore, at this time, the three little robots nodded at the same time.

Ye Yushi breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to fill the freshly fried rapeseed into the jar with them, and then planned to take it together and grind it into powder.

Seeing Ye Yu threshing and stir-frying, and grinding into powder later, the audience in the live broadcast room was shocked:

[Is it actually so troublesome?! ] [

It may be because of the inconvenience of the machine, it is good to squeeze oil in the interstellar. ] However, occasionally look at this oil extraction method is quite novel, I feel that the wisdom of the ancients is really powerful]

Ye Yushi slowly began to grind rapeseed, by the way listened to their barrage, after seeing this, he said: "Yes, I was really tired before, these tools for oil extraction are not in aspect, many have to be operated manually, and there are many links." "

For example, the current milling, I don't know when it will be grinded. Fortunately, today there was not only Ye Yu, but three small robots, including the white tiger, also came to help, so although it took more than an hour, these rapeseeds were still finely ground.

The ground rapeseed was slightly slimy, and Ye Yushi touched a handful and sent these powders to the large steamer with them.

"Okay, after steaming a little longer, we can wrap it into oil cakes and send it to the oil mill to squeeze oil." Ye Yushi clapped his hands, glanced at the time, and found that it was almost noon, intending to let the rapeseed slowly steam here, and they ate the meal first.

At lunch, Ye Yu made a dipping noodles.

The noodles are kneaded and loosened before he goes out in the morning. It is coated with a layer of oil and is not afraid to stick together.

Take out the small dough and roll it out into trouser noodles, then cook it in a pot with the greens, and then scoop it into cool water for later use.

When the leaves rain, start preparing the soup.

Tomatoes, beaten eggs, plus chopped green onions, and minced garlic.

After preparation, pour oil into the pan, fry the white onion and minced garlic, then pour in the tomatoes,

add water after Zhu Junling, wait until the water is hot, and pour the egg liquid.

The soup and noodles are ready.

Finally, use chili noodles, thirteen spices and other spices to prepare a material, splash hot oil on it, and the aroma will escape instantly. When Ye Yushi, he brought the boiled noodles, the soup and the sauce to everyone. When it came to the white tiger and the white pigeon, Ye Yushi originally thought that they might not be very suitable for eating noodles, but he didn't want to see an unexpected scene.

Bai Guo rubbed the chopsticks with two paws, and the noodles on the chopsticks were soaked in the soup, and then rolled together under its skillful technique, and then it was sent into the mouth.

That skillful appearance could not help but look sideways when Ye Yushi.

And the white tiger not only eats it himself, but also dips the noodles for the white pigeon and sends them to a bowl and lets it peck and eat.

The two looked harmonious, and Ye Yushi still didn't disturb them. Also sit down and enjoy the dipping surface in front of the white fruit.

Pick up a piece of chopstick noodles and bring it to the bowl, and the tender and smooth white noodles come into contact with the bright red soup, and when they roll out of it, the noodles are also dyed bright red. The mouth is first slightly acidic with tomatoes, and then the spicy taste of the sauce lingers on the tongue. When you bite the noodles in the back, the Q bomb of the noodles is smooth and chewy.

[Wow, in fact, I rarely make noodles when it rains, but I eat noodles occasionally, and it feels so fragrant! ] 】

【Obviously it's just noodles, it doesn't look like it's marinated with a lot of seasonings, or what kind of complicated methods, but it is particularly refreshing and fragrant! 】 】......

[Obviously it's just noodles, it doesn't look like it's marinated with a lot of seasonings, or what kind of complicated methods, but it is particularly refreshing and fragrant when you eat it! ]

Ye Yushi also agreed with their words, wakame noodles are simple to make, but they are extremely delicious to eat. Even if Ye Yushi had kneaded more noodles in advance in the morning, he was still eaten by everyone.

After a tired morning, such a bowl of noodles replenished the spirit. Ye Yushi glanced at the time and found that it was almost two hours.

"Just right, I guess the rapeseed should also be steamed, let's take some straw over, when the time comes, wrap the rapeseed into an oil cake, and you can start squeezing oil." Hearing

that oil was finally about to be squeezed, the audience was in high spirits and immediately wanted to see how people in ancient times squeezed oil.

Although it is very convenient to squeeze oil now, you only need to move the machine, but it is especially interesting to see the whimsy of people under limited conditions in the past.

When he arrived at the back kitchen of the oil mill, after Ye Yushi went in, he saw Badou guarding in front of the stove.

Before they went back, the other two little robots went to attend to their own affairs, and Badou stayed to watch over the stove, and when he saw Ye Yu come back at this time, he immediately lit up and ran to Ye Yushi and asked him to see the rapeseed in the stove.

"Awesome! Ye Yushi boasted about it, and then uncovered the steamer.

Grinding and steaming, these rapeseeds have long changed. Ye Yushi crushed the powder in his hand and made sure that he could make oil cakes. And then immediately take everyone into action.

The straw wrapped in powder had been washed and dried before, and in addition to Ye Yu, they had made several iron rings. Needless to say, the iron ring is transparent on both sides. Ye Yushi first laid a layer of straw at the bottom of the iron ring, and after making sure that it would not leak when it was full, he worked with several small robots and white tigers to wrap these rapeseeds.

Earlier, straw was laid under the iron ring, and Hachidou moved in front of Ye Yushi. When Ye Yu loaded rapeseed on it, Worm Two immediately pounced on

it with new straw

to wish Junling, and then the white tiger could strike.

I saw that it hammered its claws hard, and the rapeseed in the oil cake was immediately pressed tightly, and it really became a piece of cake.

And the straw is also honestly embedded in it. After making four or five oil cakes in this way, the materials behind them finally used ten **** when Ye Yushi, and they could prepare to squeeze oil while the rapeseed was still hot.

Ye Yushi, the tool of the oil mill, looked at it, it was the kind of oil press that controlled the hammer of a sledgehammer.

This machine has a squeezing girder, which is a place to stuff the oil cake, and when the time comes to stuff it, they can shake the hammer here and smash the oil cake hard. Over time, the oil inside will naturally flow out.

Ye Yushi divided two shots, one of which gave the oil in front of it, and the remaining shot gave the hitting pillar they pushed. Ye Yushi held the pillar and smashed it forward. Then I was surprised to find that the column was quite heavy.

Under his strong push, the pillar finally swayed and pushed forward, and then smashed on the oil cake, and then the force countered to his palms, shaking his palms numb.

Everyone in the live broadcast room was stunned for a moment, after all, they actually opened a subtle feeling sharing, so they could also feel the feeling of numbness in Ye Yu's palms.

After a while, everyone came back to their senses, and then said:

[First of all, I really didn't laugh at the rain, but I already knew that the body was weak when the rain, and I didn't expect this pillar to actually ...].

[_(:з"∠)_Now I really want to know which condition can make a person's body so weak, I can push the feeling with a single palm, I am the most common physique C in the Federation, belongs to the middle physique, two years of exercise, but also close to B]

Ye Yu saw it, rubbed his palm, embarrassed to say: "No way, I don't know if it's because of illness, so I may only have physique E." "

And after so long of human evolution, when it comes to the interstellar, the degree of □□ and spiritual strengthening is no longer comparable to when it left Blue Star, so Ye Yushi This data is really not enough to see on the federal side."

Then this surprised the audience.

【What?! When it rains, you actually only have physique E? 】

【My little pets won't be like this, so what kind of environment did you live in before?】 】【

Friends, I now think that these blue star foods will be used when it rains, maybe his family has developed a variety of non-polluting foods in order to avoid the high pollution content in the animal meat, after all, the system during the rain, I really have to put him down a little bit of pollution in the animal meat】

The more Ye Yushi listened to the smile, the more helpless he became. No way, in fact, this is also true. When he first came here, Lanxing said that the unpurified area asked him to try not to get close, because the pollution inside was not something he could admit. Now that his body can maintain stability, he doesn't have to worry about eating this food, or because Lan Xing has helped him stabilize his body with strength. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

The more Ye Yushi listened to the smile, the more helpless he became. No way, in fact, this is also true. When he first came here, Lanxing said that the unpurified area asked him to try not to get close, because the pollution inside was not something he could admit. Now that his body can maintain stability, he doesn't have to worry about eating this food, or because Lan Xing has helped him stabilize his body with strength.

So there's no way around it.

I can only look forward to being found by the people of the Federation in the future to see if the Federation can solve the condition and make his physique rise a little. Even if you can't reach the universal C, you can even D it.

After a few circles in his heart, in fact, not much time passed, Ye Yushi simply asked the little robot to help, and everyone set up a pillar together and smashed towards the oil cake. This time, Ye Yushi obviously felt that he was relieved

Zhu Junling a lot. The pillar in his hand smashed into the oil cake together with everyone's efforts. Again and again, finally, it worked!

[Out of the oil! ] I

don't know who shouted, everyone in the live broadcast room immediately went to see the place where the oil was located, and sure enough, they saw the oil sliding down. The audience immediately exclaimed:

"Okay, it's done!

[Wow, although I know that this is an easy thing for the Federation, but when I see that the rain succeeds, I can't help but want to cheer. That's great! 【

Who says it isn't, I also want to make a small oil press, and then try it at home】【This should be simple for people with related majors】

【Indeed, the principle can be understood, but for the ancients, they made these under the conditions at that time,

Finally, with everyone's help, Ye Yushi squeezed the rapeseed oil.

Don't say, although the method is a little old, the color of the squeezed oil is good, and it can be used when it is filtered.

"The remaining oil residue can be left for the livestock at home.

After Ye Yushi finished speaking, he immediately nodded the display screen in agreement, and very much agreed with his proposal.

[It's fried and fried again, Blue Star food is really easy to use, and it can be used on both sides. ]

This was unanimously agreed upon.

Ye Yushi had already brought the squeezed oil outside with everyone, filtered it and began to load the barrel.

This time I squeezed a lot of oil, and I counted three barrels.

It just so happens that the oil at home is almost running out, and these three barrels of oil can just make up for it.

After going back, Ye Yu was not busy, so he took a good rest first, and then soaked the ingredients that he was going to make Laba porridge today. After all, today's Laba, drinking Laba porridge should be in place.

What black rice, red beans, peanuts and other ingredients are all soaked in water, and it is better to cook when the time comes. After soaking the rice, Ye Yushi suddenly thought of something and asked, "Do you want to eat Laba garlic?" "Ye Yu doesn't eat much garlic, but you have to ask Bai Guo.

"Yes! Bai Guo raised his hand, "I want to eat garlic with dumplings for the New Year!"

Ye Yushi was amused: "You, before the New Year, you have already begun to remember."

Bai Guo smiled and rubbed into his arms. Ye Yushi went to see Bai Guo and Bai Ge again, and the two mutant beasts had no objections. Anyway, if you can't eat it, there will be white fruit.

Ye Yushi then took a break and began to peel garlic. He didn't just peel it himself, they all gave some white fruits, and as for the three little robots, Ye Yushi let them go to rest. After all, today has been busy for a long time, and the robot also needs to rest.

However, these garlic are quite easy to peel, and after a while, they will be peeled. The white tiger over there often hurts the garlic when peeling, and it is directly patted away by the white pigeon, don't look at the white pigeon seems to be inconvenient to move, but the peeling of garlic is very fast, and the skin is removed after a while, and carefully does not hurt the inside.

Being slapped away, the white tiger was not angry, but clapped its two paws, applauded the white pigeon, and kept praising it.

It is clear that they are two mutant beasts, but they seem to get along very well.

Bai Guo quietly leaned next to Ye Yushi, and then whispered: "The sour smell of love." The

audience also heard this, and Zhile: [

Bai Guo saw Shi

Zhu Junling, why is he so stunned?] 【

I seem to have heard the sour smell of love, who is in love?】 When we rain and air? [

Don't talk nonsense, I think it's talking about the guest, it turns out that the guest is a couple, it seems that the relationship is very good]

"They do have a good relationship. Ye Yushi thought of the mode of getting along with the two mutant beasts, and couldn't help but say.

When he said this, the audience became even more curious. Unfortunately, neither of the two guests was willing to show up, so they couldn't answer the doubts in their hearts.

Soon, the garlic in everyone's hands was peeled. The garlic to be soaked cannot be washed, Ye Yushi took a paper and wiped it, and then found a jar without water and oil, filled all the Laba garlic to be pickled, and then poured vinegar into the jar. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Soon, the garlic in everyone's hands was peeled. The garlic to be soaked cannot be washed, Ye Yushi took a paper and wiped it, and then found a jar without water and oil, filled all the Laba garlic to be pickled, and then poured vinegar into the jar.

When you close the lid and seal it, and then open this jar of Laba garlic, it will be the New Year.

After the leaf rain, look at the various ingredients that have been soaked before, and after infiltration, each ingredient has changed a lot, some are not so hard, and some look swollen.

Ye Yushi poured all the ingredients into the rice cooker, and then poured water according to everyone's food amount, and after making sure that the porridge would not be too thick or too thin, he covered the lid and started boiling porridge.

Of course, if you only eat porridge for dinner, it is too monotonous, and you must stir-fry a few dishes.

Ye Yushi thought about it and decided to make small fried yellow beef, crispy fried small yellow fish, and then make a cold mix with three strips by the way.

The small yellow croaker is gutted and processed and marinated with green onion, ginger and garlic.

When the leaves are finished cooking, start cutting the beef. Cut the beef into pieces and pour it with light soy sauce, then add some starch and oil to continue marinating.

After that, Ye Yushi mixed a batter for the small yellow fish, and then cut some coriander to be used to stir-fry with the yellow beef.

Finally, it's time for the cold mix. Cold mix three silk do not necessarily have to use kelp and green and red pepper, Ye Yu is used to use carrots, green peppers and cucumber shredded a little, and finally add some vermicelli, it tastes refreshing, if you like sour, pour more vinegar, it is also very appetizing. However, the sour is not in line with Ye Yushi's taste, so his various seasonings are moderate.

The three silks were mixed and put aside, and Ye Yu looked at the little yellow fish over there. Start frying the small yellow fish.

Pour wide oil into the pot, wrap the small yellow fish in batter when the leaves rain, and then send it to the oil pan to fry. The first time it is fried, the second time it is fried again, and the crispy and tender small yellow fish is immediately ready.

Bai Guo loves fish meat, and when he smells it, he has already come over, and even stretches out his claws to steal one.

[I want to denounce! ] Bai Guo actually ate it secretly!

Bai Guo pawed and pawed, hiding the two paws behind him, and said righteously: "Who stole it!" Don't slander me, I see you just want to steal food to rely on me, hum! "

It makes everyone love and hate it, and I can't wait to rub it twice."

Ye Yushi smiled and rubbed its head, and then divided a small plate of small yellow fish and said, "Give, you guys go and eat first."

Bai Guo's eyes lit up, and he quickly asked Worm Er to help him bring the plate out.

This is what he personally gave it to eat when it rained, so it is not that it is gluttonous, hum!

The audience was so envious that their eyes were about to glow green, and they couldn't wait to exchange with Bai Guo.

Ye Yushi said softly: "This will just be fried, and it is a little hot, and you can eat it together after stir-frying the small fried yellow beef." I

wish Junling that everyone can be easily coaxed, silently waiting for Ye Yu to make small fried yellow beef.

When Ye Yu starts the pot to boil oil, first send the marinated yellow beef to the pot and stir-fry, and wait until it changes color and serve it.

After that, when the leaves rain, throw the minced garlic and chili rings into it, and then add the yellow beef to it, stir-fry a few times, add the appropriate seasoning, and sprinkle a handful of previously cut coriander crushed Titian, and the meat can be out of the pot.

Ye Yushi had just the right time, and after copying a few dishes, the eight-treasure porridge over there was also boiled.

"Do you want sugar in your porridge?" Ye Yushi asked.

In the end, except for the white tiger, everyone else's bowl was more or less filled with some sugar

, and all the dishes were brought to the table, and Ye Yushi took a small plate for them to eat, and then a small yellow fish was sandwiched under the audience's expectant gaze.

Small yellow croaker is sent to the mouth. After the batter is fried, the outer skin left behind is crispy as if it has fallen off the dregs, but this does not make people feel too tired, because the inside is the tender fish meat, and the two are neutralized, and the slightly salty taste and crispy fish meat make people can't help but eat another bite.

When a small yellow fish was eaten, the audience was finally satisfied. Ye Yushi wiped his hands at this time, and then picked up a small stir-fried meat with chopsticks and sent it to his mouth. The beef is particularly tender after marinating, and after stir-frying with coriander, it not only does not have a little grassy smell of coriander itself, but becomes particularly fragrant.

The spicy taste brought by the chili rings seems to burn the taste buds, but people can't help but take another bite. When the small stir-fried meat is too much and the mouth is too spicy, eat another bite of cold mixed three silks. Crispy shredded carrots, sweet shredded cucumbers and smooth vermicelli, light and delicious.

Finally, of course, it is the Laba porridge that has been boiled in front of you.

Often placed for so long, Laba porridge is no longer hot. Ye Yushi scooped a spoonful into his mouth, the warm taste, the boiled soft beans, the crisp peanuts and the sweet red dates. When various ingredients are mixed together, not only will they not spoil their respective tastes, but they will make Laba porridge sweeter.

The right warmth stimulates the aroma of the porridge to the extreme. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

The right warmth stimulates the aroma of the porridge to the extreme.

[This feeling is quite suitable for breakfast, and simple] [When the time comes, fry an egg, with some side dishes, perfect]

After eating dinner today, I feel warm in my stomach. Ye Yushi cleaned up the dining table, said goodbye to the audience, and went out for a walk for a while after turning off the live broadcast, and then went back to the bedroom with Bai Guo.

After these few days of hard work, they successfully passed several documents related to the Blue Star text to the research institute, and this time with their full help, they must soon be able to give a satisfactory result to the interstellar people.

However, Ye Yushi will come early in the morning not for this, but because their next area has been unlocked, and similarly, it is accompanied by the appearance of the next poem and the conditions required to unlock it.

And the next one is: "Early Spring Chengshui Department Zhang Eighteen Members Outside".

However, the point is not on the poem, but on the place where the poem is told.

The imperial capital of "the absolute victory over the smoke and willow full of imperial capital" is also the capital city of Chang'an.

"We really have to unlock the second city, and it's the Imperial City all of a sudden! Bai Guo wiped his eyes with his paws to confirm that he was not mistaken, and he didn't get more excited after he was not mistaken.

Ye Yushi also nodded involuntarily. Although he had already said many times that he hoped to unlock the imperial city, Ye Yushi did not expect that this time would be so fast.

That's Chang'an.

Suppressing the excitement that gradually rose, Ye Yushi did not get carried away by the excitement, but looked at the attention needed to unlock the verse-30 million.

Look at their own. Twelve million.

Bai Guo shrunk into a small ball in a lost moment, and said depressedly: "Yes, Bai is happy, unlocking the next area, there is a long way to go." !

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
7.3K 90 27
Authour: Langhua Diandian/ 浪花点点 Category: Danmei Fiction Introduction He died with resentment on the weekend. The end of the world was so difficult...
914 105 1
Between the Crystals is coming summer 2024! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...