When Your Eyes Meet Mine - To...

By TomKaulitz91736

It was the first day of school and a new music teacher comes around who happens to be a hot, rich boy that's... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51

PART 6

4.9K 98 429
By TomKaulitz91736

What the fuck did i do?

I would never date my student in any way.

Those words..

They kept repeating in my head while i was running down the stairs reaching my locker.

I'm not that type of a teacher that looks at his students.

God what's wrong with me?

I opened my locker and quickly took out my jacket before running out of school to my car. I started it and drove home.

When i got to my house i ran to my room and called Dylan to get my mind off of Tom Kaulitz.

"Hey babe" i said over the phone.

"Hey, how was detention?"

I was quiet for some time.. "it was okay, i mean i left after 30 minutes"

"That's great to hear, wanna go out tonight?" He asked me in a sweet tone.

I mean am i in the mood to go out? No.
Do i feel like going out with him? No.
Will i go out? No.

"No, i'm busy sorry" i mumbled.

"C'mon it'll be fun, just me and you.. at my house.." he said quietly.

"Mmm no, i'm not in the mood" i rolled my eyes.

"Fine, see you at school then" he said hanging up.

Was he mad? Seriously? Just because i said no.

I sighed and wiped off my make-up. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried fixing my hair. Suddenly i got a text.

*"Hey"* an unknown number texted me on my flip phone.

*"Hi? Who are you?"* I wrote back.

*"Your favourite teacher*"

My heart begun pounding. How did he get my number?

*"Oh, hey"* i said in response trying to act cool.

*"Wanna go out tonight?"*

I started thinking. He wants to go out with me. His student, W t f.

What am i suppost to write back?

*"Sure"* i responded nervously. God what am i thinking?!

*"Be ready at 8. I'll pick you up"*

Fuck, will i go out with the hottest teacher in school?

I called Ria.

"GIRL I'M GOING OUT WITH TOM!" i screamed over the phone as soon as she picks up.

"You, WHAT?!" she yelled in an angry tone.

"What about Dylan?!" She screamed.

"God who cares about him, come over and help me get ready!" I said back.

"Okay, but we will discuss this!" She yelled back hanging up. Who does she think she is?

After a few minutes i heard her knock on my front door. I let her in and we went up to my room.

"What if Dylan finds out?" She asks me in a serious tone. I laugh.

"He won't. Stop worrying so much, jeez"

She rolled her eyes and dug into my closet. She found a black minidress with a V neck that showed off my boobs. I got dressed into the clothing she picked out for me and she chose some necklaces and rings to go with the look.

She decided to give me some smokey eye make-up look since that was trendy these days and i looked fabilous already. For hair she just waved it to keep it simple.

It was now 7:48 pm and Tom was coming to pick me up in just a few minutes. My heart was pounding, i kept looking at myself in the mirror fixing every little detail of my look.

The clock hit 7:55 pm and i heard his car pull up in my drive way. I looked out of the window seeing his black Audi e-tron sportsback. He wasn't seen in the car tho since you know he has pitch dark windows.

I turned to Ria and gave her one last hug before walking out of the door looking stunning! I walked to his car and opened the passangers seat door. I saw him starring already and i smiled while taking a seat and closing the door behind me.

"You look nice" he mumbled under his breath smirking a little while looking at me up and down.

"Thanks" i said back turning my attention to my phone.

"Does Dylan know about this?" He asked.

I shook my head and he took a deep breath before turning his head back to the road and starting the car engine.

"So where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"You'll see.." a smile spread on his face.

I nodded and looked out of the window while he started driving towards the location.

We stopped Infront of a big restaurant by the beach. It was beautifull I'm not gonna lie.

He opened the car door for me. What a gentleman!

We walked to the restaurant together and we got a seat outside with a beautifull view on the beach.

I was looking at the beach while he kept looking at my face, I felt his eyes glance at my chest a few times but let's ignore that..

"So, how's Dylan?"

"Why do you keep asking about him?" I said turning my head to look at him.

He chuckled. "I'm just asking"

"Well can't you ask about anything else? I'm probably gonna break up with him soon" I told Tom.

"Why? Is he not good enough?"

"He's just annoying and sometimes to childish, it's getting on my nerves" I said.

He raised his eyebrow and a smirk appeared on his face. "Oh well, he really is annoying I have to agree with you" Tom said leaning on the chair.

I looked at him up and down before the fancy looking waiter came.

He looked at me and then at Tom but his eyes turned to me first.
"What can I get for you Bella?" He asked me.

I guess this is a Italian restaurant by his accent.

"I'll have some white wine and a margerita" I said. The waiter wrote that down before turning his head to Tom who was glaring at the waiter.

"And you, sir?"

"I'll have some beer and let's say carbonara" Tom said in a rude tone while looking the waiter up and down.

The waiter wrote that down and smiled at us akwardly before walking away to another table.

I turned to Tom. "What does Bella mean?" I asked him.

"Beautifull" Tom said while taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

A smile appeared on my face, the waitress was cute but Tom at some point was way hotter.
"You smoke?" I asked Tom with a curious smile

"Yeah for about a few years.." he said while taking a lighter out of his pocket and lighting the cigarette.

I nodded and my love for him grew bigger. He was smoking just like me.

"What's with you ordering wine? you're underaged" he raised his eyebrow.

"So what?"

"What if he asked you for your ID?" Tom said with a curious smirk on his face.

"I have a fake one" I said rolling my eyes while crossing my hands over my chest.

He chuckled. "You look beautiful today" he told me.

"You already said that"

"I can't stop admiring your beauty.."

For a moment I forgot he was my teacher. "Tom you're my teacher, don't make this even more weirder" I said giving him a disgusted look.

He raised his eyebrow and leaned on the table Infront of us.
"I'm only your teacher when we're in school" he said looking right into my eyes.

I looked at him and a grin showed on my face. So he was the flirty type?

Just in time as I wanted to respond the waiter came with our drinks and Food.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After we ate Tom paid and we went to the beach. It was around 10:21 pm and we were walking on the beach shore quietly. I was walking ahead of him and I felt him starring at my back. Suddenly he stopped and looked at the sea.

"Stop" he told me, and so I did. I turned around to check up on what he was doing and all I saw was him standing in the middle of the beach watching the sea come and go. I begun walking closer to him.

"What did you see?" I asked him stopping beside him.

He pointed his finger to a crab that was struggling to find his hidind place. I looked closely bending down to take a closer look at the crab.

Tom looked behind us and sat on the beach sand while looking at me checking on the crab. I turned to him and sat down beside him pulling my short dress down to cover my legs since It was cold.

He saw me shiver and put his hand around my shoulder.

"Tom.. who's your favourite student?" I asked him.

"What a stupid question. You, obviously." He said while chuckling.

"But like why me? We wouldn't even be that close if we didn't see each other at that club that day" I said in a nervous tone.

"Oh Taylor.." he said in a quiet voice. "I like it when you fight back in class, from the very first time when you fought back I knew that we will get along" he said in a sweet charming voice.

I blushed a little and a smile grew on my face. He knew what he was doing and it was working.

"Sometimes I wonder why you're still with Dylan, he doesn't deserve you.." he whispered in a soft voice.

I looked at him in the eyes. He was so understanding. At some point I just can't hold myself back anymore..
________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.7K 29
This story is in English!! This is only my second story so please go easy on me with any mistakes! Hope u enjoy and have fun 😝 ⚠️⚠️⚠️: Drug use, sub...
31.3K 788 60
A doubtful girl moves to Germany and falls in love with bill kaulitz but will drama and a certain past mistake tear them apart?
1.3M 21.3K 52
𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞�...
4.1K 118 19
Y/N L/N is your ordinary teenage girl in 10th grade, of 2005. Her bestfriends Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer are one day sitting in History class w...