Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

By Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... More

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

20, Girl's Outing

224 11 1
By Starr_Kels

Waking up the next morning was a battle on its own. I had slept extremely late last night after having a long conversation with Zeke and we loved the same things. The way we spoke, I could actually erase the doubt of him lying about being my bestfriend before the coma because he knew so much about me.

Personally, I found it particularly offending towards him that I knew nothing about him but he didn't seem to bother much about it. He just told me random things about him and though he was secretive on most subjects, it was nice having a heart to heart conversation.

I got dressed into a black Tank Top, straight distressed jeans, a pair of black chunky Chelsea boots and a Balmain cuir jacket since it was kind of chilly outside. I wore my gold layering necklaces, infinity bracelet, a pair of chain gold hoops and took my palm spring mini Louis Vuitton backpack. I didn't really know what to do with my hair as I was hours away from braiding it so I just arranged it into a low curly ponytail with front flat twist.

"Hey, already ready for today?" Kiernan questioned, raiding the kitchen with the help of Lawton.

"Yeah..." I trailed off "Are you actually enrolled in college?" I questioned, directing my question to Lawton.

He shrugged, biting a glazed donut "the main thing is.... I'm still getting my certificates" he added before walking out of the kitchen.

I shook my head at his words. I knew that Lawton was extremely wise and intelligent but it still wondered me how he topped his year class without going for classes.

"Enjoy your day" Kiernan stated, running behind Lawton. Casey walked down by the other stair, dressed in a pink off shoulder puffy cropped tie blouse, a black pleated side mine skirt and a black pair of Guess monolith lace-up chunky boots and black transparent socks. Her hair was straightened in a sleek blunt cut with middle part.

"Let's go?" She asked, glancing up from her phone.

"Actually, I asked Charlotte to tag along with us. Hope you don't mind?" I asked with a sheepish smile. She just nodded, concentrated on some picture on her phone.

Charlotte walked down, looking all good in her branded outfit and her phone in her hand as she gave me a warm smile.

"How do I look?" She asked "I hope is not much"

"Of course not. You look great" I smiled back. Casey led the way to the car, not saying or commenting on anything as we all got in. I knew Rauw had secretly made some guards follow us around through out the day but I just made up my mind not to bother much about it.

Casey drove to Jovie's family mansion where they both lived and they both walked out with Mabel co plaining over something.

"Hey Girl" she greeted, peeking Casey's cheek "Del... Who is she?"

"This is Charlotte. I hope none of you mind with the addition" I said with a sweet smile.

"Of course not! The more the merrier as they say! Let's get going then" Mabel said, getting into the car.

I wasn't actually ignoring Jovie, I just didn't want to speak to her after our little wordy fight. She didn't look find of the idea of I bringing Charlotte along wuuthout telling her but she didn't say it, I just saw it by the occasionally looks she gave her.

"Kara" she called out once we reached our destination "You're ignoring me"

"No I not" I replied.

"Yes you are. Through put the ride, you were only talking to Charlotte and you didn't even bother greeting me like how we always do" she said "I'm sorry about Claude and what I said last time but don't tell me that you will let such little details destroy our friendship?"

"I got kinda hurt by what you said. Charlotte is my friend and yes, I haven't known her for long but haven't I with you but I trust you. Jovie, understand that Charlotte is my friend and that I want both of your to maintain good relations, no matter the guy she is dating. How does that even matter, anyway?" I asked with a small chuckle at the end.

"Okay then" Jovie said in surrender "I will do better"

I nodded in reply, giving her a brief small side hug.

The rest of the day went well. We first of all had a loaded spa day filled with laughs and alot of fun from our animator, Mabel who told us so many of her adventurous anecdotes. I got my hair braided while the other had a new haircut; Mabel went all twinie with Casey and the short hair while Jovie had a wolf cut and Charlotte just straightened her hair and arranged it a little.

"Okay now.... Del, will you care explaining why we are going to school on a Saturday? I'm not fan of the idea" Mabel stated, following me I to the sports complex.

"It's a surprise for Casey" I said, making her smile "You told me you love sports but never got to do it so I spoke to the head of the tennis team to lend us the court for today so you could at least show us your skill in this fascinating sport"

"Thanks sis" she said as we stepped into the court.

"I once played tennis" Jovie stated "I think the skill is still there"

"Bragger. Just say it all that you beat me in the sport and stop beating around the Bush!" Mabel said in exclamation, making us chuckle.

We paired up, Casey and Mabel while Jovie and I were together and Charlie revised the score.

In a spare of 15 minutes, Casey had totally won against us both without Mabel having to move an inch. Even a single score we didn't have.

"Take that!" Mabel bragged with a proud smile.

"Like you did anything" Jovie rolled her eyes, throwing the ball at her.

Mabel screamed and jumped in fright, falling to the ground next to Casey and taking her down with her.

"You are so melodramatic" Jovie commented.

"Casey, you okay?" I asked.

"Oh my Gosh, you have a bruise" Charlotte said, helping her up.

There was a small still forming reddish bruise on her arm, quite noticeable if you ask my opinion. I'm so dead I'd her manager finds out.

"Aye I'm so sorry and you have a Photoshoot coming for a ring commercial" Mabel said in genuine sadness, rushing to get the first aid kit.

Charlotte helped her cleaned up her bruise, placing a small band aid to cover it while we were still panicking. According to Mabel, that was the first bruise she had ever had as a model. She was always overly protected and her mother avoided any sort of odd spot on her body since she started modelling.

"We are Screwed!" She said in agony "Why did you throw that ball?"

"I'm sorry! It's not also my fault you're so melodramatic that Casey had to take the pain fall" Jovie replied.

"I shouldn't have done this!"

At this point, every one felt guilty while Casey and Charlotte were quite cool. It was her first bruise so it was kind of painful to her.

"It's okay, Del. I will be find" she replied with a heart warming smile. Oh this girl, even her smile was perfect.

"But how will you do?" Mabel questioned worreiedly "That's one of the most high paid commercial you've ever had. You can't cancel"

"I will think about something. Let's get going, at least we had fun" she said.

We picked up our stuff and quickly left the school premises, heading back to Jovie's home for the sleepover.

The rest of the night was spent with us gossiping about general and school stuff, telling stories, watching all sort of Netflix movies, munching down food but Casey obviously didn't because she had a diet to watch over.

It was nice and quite exciting. I made deeper and stronger bonds with all of them and I could now agree with Jovie that Riordan was a fool leaving Mabel for a bimbo like Rue. Mabel was a keeper and one of the most funny and most exciting people I've ever met.

Mabel and Jovie were indeed cousin with their similar features and crazy character. Charlotte seemed to enjoy it too though she spent held of the time on her phone, surely texting Claude.

I think I've finally accepted that they were together though my opinion didn't matter much on the topic.

At least, I had Zeke and I was no longer alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 189K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
183K 4.5K 40
After his wife was captured by the rival mob, Michael Rossi goes to the bar to relieve his emotional pain. When a woman spikes his drink, he unknowin...
1.6M 33.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...