RWBY: The Remnant Past

By GreenKing309

Remnant: the definition of remains of something. it has been like this for a millennium. But when The Old Wor... More

Prologue
UCSA bio
Trailer
UCSA Army
UCSA equipment (updated)
UCSA Vehicles pt. 1
UCSA vehicles pt. 2
UCSA aircraft
UCSA Navy
UCSA Airships/starships
UCSA Mechs
UCSA robots
UCSA buildings
UCSA defense
UCSA superweapons
USCA fortress
Atlas army
White Fang
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 pt. 1
Chapter 6 pt. 2
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Atlie
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
???
Chapter 16 pt1
chapter 16 pt2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapters 19
Bloopers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
???

Chapter 20

239 10 11
By GreenKing309

"speaking/yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking'

*Acton*

The White Fang base, 30 miles away from the chase, Atlas, 6-18-20

The Americans, with Willow and Klien, are following the White Fang in their trucks as passengers.

"What are we going to do, Dark?" Umbara whispered to his commander with worry.

"I don't know Umbara." Dark said. "These guys are terrorists, and have been reported the most militarized one, second only towards Vale's. So we have to use caution."

"Hey!" Shadow shouted to a White fang Grunt. "We're you guys taking us? Your mother's house?"

"Taking you to our base, why else?" The Grunt replied, ignoring the comment about his mother.

"Are you not, ya know, kill us and take all of our stuff?" He continued on.

"That would be against the Commander's orders." The Grunt answered, making the Americans and the two guests look at each other in confusion. Before they could question any further, they were at the entrance of the White Fang base.

"*whistle* That's a nice base you got here." Umbara said as he looked around.

The base itself looks like a late 20th century base with air defenses spread out. There were three barracks on the left side and a small living quarters on the right. Behind that was a small to medium-sized medical center and an armory. What was the most strangest for the SEALS, Willow, and Klien were that there were humans within this base.

"What the -" Shadow began to say before one of the grunts interrupted his thought process.

"Keep moving. The Commander's quarters are this way." The Grunt told the new arrivals as they continued to walk down.

After a few minutes passed by, the team entered the command center and was shocked at how busy the White Fang base was.  'This thing must be brand new if they are working like that.' Dark thought in his head. He wasn't alone in that regard either.

"Sorry about the mess. this was recently acquired." A Wolf Faunus said as he entered the Command Center with another White Fang grunt.

"And who are you?" Shadow asks.

"Ah, apologies." The Faunus said. "My Name is Van Mason, one of the Commanders of the Atlas White Fang branch, and this here is my subordinate; Zar Lacey. We saw your little chase by the SDC and the Black Cross and decided to help."

"Why did you, though?" Dark ask. "I thought the Fang hated humans."

"Many of us still do." Van stated. "It was almost impossible until the Black Cross launched their attack, killing everyone in sight. Don't get us wrong, we are the second most militarized branch of the White Fang-the most being Vale- but some of our higher command believe in what Seinna does: attack only the most dangerous and racist places. That actually was the right move when the Black Cross revealed themselves and killed everyone, including humans in Mantel. So, we decided to help each other out when this happened and try to sabotage them, but as you can see, we can't break through their defenses. In fact, we have a spy in the SDC." He explained.

"Black Cross?" Shadow whispered before speaking aloud to the commander. "Don't you mean the Nazis? Also, who is your spy?"

"If that's their true names then yes. And i won't tell you for now for reasons I think you already understand." Van answered.

"Welp, that's makes it a bit complic-" before Dark could say anything else, an explosion happened near the base with alarms going off.

"What was that!?" Williow shouted as a white fang grunt ran into the room.

"It's the SDC commander they found us!" The grunt reported with fear in his eyes.

"Get everyone to their battlestaions! And get those who can't fight in the shelters!" Van ordered the grunt as he looked at the SEALs. "Looks like we have to cut this short. Are you ready?" Van asks

"To put those bastards in Hell?" Shadow asks rethoricaly before laughing. "Sign me the fuck up."

"As the old saying goes; the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Dark agreed with the other SEALs joining as well.

"Then let's hope you are good in fighting as you are in running." Van stated as he runs out, getting Umbara attention.

"Hey!" He shouted at the commander.

"Can it Umbara!" Dark barks. "The SDC are attacking, and this is going to be our only chance to get support on this damned iceberg!"

"Well, sorry if I have to defend our pride!" Umbara defended.

Before they can argue any further, an explosion happened near the command center, causing a massive shockwave to erupt from it.

"Let's go, men!" Dark orders his team as they went back on their feet and ran outside.

Outside was both the White Fang and SDC were going at it. Heavy fire coming from the bullhead and anti air from the White Fang continues, scoring down some but not all. It was a scene of chaos.

"Enemy's at 3 o'clock!" Dark yelled as he fired his Rifle at the squad of soldiers. Killing some as the rest took cover.

Van was firing his gun at the SDC before taking cover from a bullhead. Suddenly the bullhead giving the SDC support exploded and crashed down upon one of the SDC's squads. Turing around he saw Umbara nodding to him as he put the the rocket launchers he had 'acquired' and continued to fight the SDC. This lasted for a couple of Minutes before the SDC fall back.

"Thanks for the assistance, but now they know where we are, I fear that they will launch another assault." Van grimly states as he look at the destruction.

"Ahh, it was nothing, 'sides we need to leave anyway, too cramp if you ask me." Shadow quipped.

"But where are we going to continue? They have the land and sky locked down." Zar question.

"How about underground? Like the railway for example?" Dark states as he upload a map of Atlas underground rails.

While Mount Glenn was Vales first expansion by using an underground railway. Atlas was the one who first ultized it for heavily defensive tactics to protect themselves from the Grimm, some of those stations are long abandoned as they were force to save cost.

"Aye that can work." Van said. "And there is a abandoned station near-by. We can use it for our base of operations."

________________________________________________________________________________

Underground bunker, 10 miles from the battle of New York, UCSA. 6-18-20

Amber groggy wakes up in an underground bunker. After the Nazis invaded America, she and the other wounded were transported to bunker filled with medical supplies. She looks around to see doctors and nurses working-around-the-clock to save many wounded.

Despite having a good check in a while ago. She wanted to protect the wounded when the invasion happened. Every day, she sees the wounded civilians, milita, and soldiers coming in by the tens daily. She got up from her bunk that was provided by her for the doctors.

As she wondered around the medical bunker, she noticed something in the distance. It looks like a cryotube -she learns what that is from Doc- but there was someone suspended in it. And there seem to be multiple doctors working on the person. From her estimations, it seems to be a female.

"What are you looking at?" A fimiller voice question behind her. Turning around, she sees Doc with his arms Cross with a raise eyebrow.

"Oh, Doc!" Amber exclaims. "I was just wondering what that is and who's inside it." She explains while pointing at the machine.

"Ah." Doc said, seemly having a bit of pride in his voice. "That Amber is the Bacta tank; a machine that dispenses Med-Gel on the wounded patient where doctors such as myself would have trouble repairing. It does leave some scars, but it's reveltaly harmless." He explained.

"But WHO'S in it?" Amber asks.

"Her name is Summer Rose, and we found her in a coma like state during one of our many operations. In the official reports She was attacked by a new Grimm and was almost killed by it. Unofficially, we don't know what happened. All that we DO know is that we manage to scare off what had harmed her." Doc said in a sad tone.

"Okay, but can we-" *BOOM* an explosion shocked the entire bunker, causing lights to flicker and dust to come off from the ceiling.

"What was that!?" A nurse exclaimed out with fear.

"The Nazis launched an attack!" One of the soldiers guarding the bunker shouted. Almost as fate was agreeing with him, gunfire erupted in the distance.

"Amber." Doc spoke, making the light-brown woman look at the Worker Drone. "Get your new weapon and help with the soldiers protecting this bunker. They need all the help they can get. Also, think of fighting the nazis similar to fighting Grimm." He ordered, making Amber nod her head. She had seen the history of the Americans while she was in the hospital and was both astonished and disgusted by it. She was up to their Second Great War and the holocaust when they decided to attack.

She quickly ran off to her room and managed to get her new weapon. It was smililer to her old one, but the Americans turned it into an m1903A1 Springfield transformation on it. She grabbed it and went to the bunkers entrance.

Once there, she saw soldiers finishing the final touches of the defenses. One leading the defenses was a puma faunas with an M7A4 on his back.

Tucson was a bit surprised to be put in this situation again. But this time it's different. After the Americans save him all those months ago by Roman of all people, he reopened his bookstore in a city called Philadelphia and was a top hit for the Americans, apparently having a new bookstore that was completely different from their own might caught an eye or two. Seeing both humans and Faunus coming through his store and smiling at him with books from remnant brought a smile on his face.

Then the Nazis revealed themselves, and a couple of weeks later, they invaded his new home. He joined the militia and was put in the rear guard to protect both the wounded and doctors.

Like Amber, he also studied American history and was shocked by its blooded display, especially the Second Great War. When he saw what the Imperil Japanese and Third Reich had done, he was appalled by it. Now, seeing those Grimm men returning was a nightmare coming to reality for him. He might have done some things that he regrets, but defending the innocent is something he never regrets, even if he has to kill.

"Hey Tucson." Amber greeted the puma faunas, to which he nodded his head in confirmation. Before they could greet any further, they heard a hissing sound coming from the doors.

"Nazis are breaching the door! Seems to be Paratroopers!" A Milita men shouted.

"You ready, Amber?" He asks.

"Always." The former Fall Maiden said. While she does half of her powers, she is still going to use it.

"Here they come!"

*BOOM*

The door bends and buckles at the sudden weight and power of the explosion from the outside. But it still held frim. It only lasted for a few more moments before two more explosions finally tumbled the door down. Unfortunately for the intruders, they lost the element of surprise as the Milita and soldiers opened fired at open hole from the door.

The Nazis tried to get into cover, but most were either pinned down or were killed. But they kept on coming and soon some of them reached the barricades the soldiers were using. but before they could enter a melee, Amber, whose weapon was in staff mode, charged into the Nazis soldiers striking them down. She even knocks them back into their comrades, which one of the Soldiers fired his gun at the group. Killing them.

She was looking at the dead bodies in shock for a moment but quickly shook it off as more Nazis were coming in from the breeched door. She quickly transformed her staff into the Springfield and fired at the group, hitting some of them in the heads.

"Arggh!" One of the soldiers grunted out. However, both Tucson and Amber recognized the Atlassian accent in his voice. And both were angered. They know that Atlas was conquered by the Third Reich, and sure, they have air in their heads, but they never thought in their entire life that a few Atlassians would WILLINGLY join these monsters.

Well, except for a few.

"Was that it?" An cat Faunas milita tuants. "I thought you were the 'superior race' so much for that!" As he continues taunting the Naizs which tick some of them off and started firing on the offered Milita, causing him to duck.

"Thanks, Romanov!" His human friend scolded.

"Shut up and keep firing!" Tucson ordered as he continues firing his M7A4 in the hole.

"Arggh!"

"Jack's hit!" A human medic screams as he covers his partner's wound. As he drags his partner to cover, Amber uses her Maiden powers to create a storm outside of the bunker, causing the remaining Nazis to fall back.

"Is it over?" A human Milita asks in his southern accent.

"I don't think s-." Amber said before a dog Faunas soldier hold her hand out, telling them to be quiet.

"DO you guys hear that?" She ask them. They begin to listen as they point their weapons at the entrance. Footsteps rang out of the halls of the bunker. The Americans continue to point the weapons on the entrance.

A German officer walk slowly towards the Americans with his head down and hat covering his face.

"What's that bastards doing?" Romanov asked in a low tone. "Attacking us by himself is suicide, even for them."

"He must have a plan if he here by himself." His friend optimized.

"I call for Amber; the Fall Maiden whose half of her powers was stolen from her by Cinder Fall." The German Officer called out, scaring Amber.

"And who wants to know?" She yelled back.

"I am Herbst, one of the Warlocks of the Third Reich, and I have a proposal for you." Herbst revealed as the Nazi Paratroopers came back running in, only to be stop by him. "Face me one on one. If you win, my forces will retreat. If I win, you and everyone in this bunker will surrender to us. Do we have a deal?"

"Don't listen to him, Amber!" One of the Americans who was a drone yelled out. "They are trying to trick you. They'll never honor it! Especially the SS!"

"Quiet mülleimer!(trash can)" Herbst yelled out before regaining his composer. "I asked again, Amber; do we have a deal?"

"What did he just say to me!?" The same worker drone yelled out.

"Quit it, Trace!" A faunas whispered-yelled.

Amber thought about it for several moments before coming to her decision.

"No." She answered firmly, to which Herbst smiled.

"I thought you would say that. OPEN FIRE!" He ordered, causing the Paratroopers to fire on the Americans, killing some of them who didn't duck in time. As thy continued fighting. Herbst opened two portals inside the bunker, one for him to leave, and the other to summon more soldiers.

"Where's our reinforcements!?" Tucson shoted at the soldiers as the position was about to be overrun.

"I can't get to anyone, sir! They jammed us!" The soldier reported before getting shot in the shoulder, causing him to fall on the floor and scream in pain. "Fuck! That hurts!"

"Medic!" Tucson screams to which a human medic came by and quickly pacth up and drag the wounded soldier deeper in the bunker.

'I hope the others know of our plight. Otherwise, we're-.'  Whatever Tucson was thinking of was swept from the back of his head as he saw a moving petal of roses charging at the Nazis.

The Americans, along with Amber and Tucson, stare at the rose meteor in shock as it makes quick work of the Nazi soldiers, knocking them out with upmost control of the battle. When all was said and done, the meteor transformed back into the same woman that Amber saw in the Med-bay. Instead this time, she was fully clothed and had a white cloak on her.

"Well, that was anticlimactic." Romanov states.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Outskirts of the Nazi Base, Mistrial 6-18-20

"Hey, Shakeel." Scott whispered to his friend, making the olive man to look at him. "I think there's an entrance over there. The bloks didn't know they have a hole in their defenses yet."

"I see it." Shakeel conformed.

"Alright, Ivan, John, follow me, is your Invismo ready?"

The Invismo (short for invisible camo) is the latest version of stealth technology for the infantry. This version is the Mrk. III of it. However it does need a cooldown if it was used farther than 16 minutes. But for Scott and his team, it was more than enough.

"Ready, sir." Ivan reported.

"Uh-huh." John nodded.

"Good, activate it now." Scott ordered as he and his team activated the device, causing them to be fully invisible to the naked eye. To make sure they don't lose each other, they use specialized gear to see each other.

"Let's roll people." Scoot command his squad as they get the U-boat, dodging patrols and making sure they leave no tracks behind. They found an anti air site, a couple of bunkers surrounding the Port, and modified MG postions.

After a few minutes of avoiding patrols and marking those positions for the artillery to do the maximum damage. They came across their primary objective.

"I guess we found where they put Subject 51." Scott said as he checked the room. There were tons of barrels with a Tanish-green tar-like substance inside. Those barrels were made with a highly crossive-resistant metal that contains it.

"Look at all this." John said as he and the team looked around, trying to find plans in this room. "It's enough to have a battalion of Grimm."

"And there may be more in the U-Boat." Scott replied, now knowing the grave situation that they were in. Before they could investigate any further, an alarm sounded throughout the base, and gunfire roared in the distance. Thinking that the attack, the team quickly sneaks out of the room and goes toward the U-boat. They also deactivated the Inviscom to save it when they got on the U-boat.

"Command, this is the infil team. Did you order the attack yet?" Scott asks.

"No, we didn't. Why, what's going on?" Connor question over the comms.

"Because the alarm is sounding off, and we hear gunfire in the distance." Scott explained.

"Then it's probably the bandits." Connor pointed out. "Now you're in the thick of it team, if the bandits and Nazis are fighting each other, then having a team of Americans will be an extra target for them, trust no one. Command out."

"Well shit." Shakeel said as Scott got off of commanding. "Now we're in deep of it."

"That's most of our missions anyway." Ivan pointed out.

"Can it you two we have to get- OH CRAP!" Scott yelp as he got fired upon by two nazi soldier before they were taken down by John and Ivan.

"You okay Scott?" Ivan ask his team leader to which he nodded.

"Just graze is all." Scott replied before running to the entrance of the docks. Just as they were about to enter it though, something happen.

*BANG*

They all stop in their tracks when they heard it. Time slowed to a craw as they look behind them.

Shakeel look down at his chest only to see blood coming from the right shoulder.
.

..

...

.

..

...

.

..

...

.

..

...

But it wasn't his.

As Shakeel turn around he a Nazi with his Rifle pointing at him, barely holding on for his life as he dropped like a bag of bricks.

'That could've been me.' Shakeel thought as he was almost was in the same position as the dying Nazi was in. As he look up he saw his savior. Or rather unlikely savior.

"Soctt what happened? Why did you stopped?" Connor asks, the Amercian did put cameras on their soldiers for better position and lessen the Blue-on-Blue incidents. But because of the fear they were hacked. They removed it and resorted to a GPS tracers.

"You won't believe me if I told you." Scott said as he look into the eyes of the one who saved Shakeel's life.

"Then tell me Sargeant, what is going on?"

"Shakeel life was saved..." Scott trailed off to try and comprehend what he is seeing. "By the Bredwing Tribe and Grimm."

"....What?" Connor asked.

"I said, he was saved by the Bredwing tribe and Grimm." Scott repeated.

"No matter, the Mission remains the same, just be careful now. We be arriving shortly." Connor ordered.

"Yes sir." Scott confirmed before getting his team back to their senses.

"Team, we need to destroy the U-boat. We cannot let it get away." He said getting the attention of his team and were running towards the docks. The docks were nearly empty because of the fighting that was going on in the base.

The team reactivated the Invismo and stealthily went to the submarine that was lying in the dock.

It went smoothly for a couple of seconds before they reach the entrance of the U-boat.

"Does anyone have a charge?" Scott asks to which Ivan nodded. "Good, we need to find the reactor a blow it up. Simple."

As they enter it, they found it completely abandoned, save for the stored up Subject 51. They quickly traverse the interior and found the reactor and engine compartment.

"Ivan, dropped them." Scott ordered as Ivan begin the timer of the charges and place it on the reactor and engines.

"Now let's get the hell off of Dodge!" Scott said s they quickly left the sub the same way as they came in. After leaving the submarine they continued running of the docks.

*BOOM*

The explosion was powerful enough that it vaporized the U-boat, as well as half of the Docks. Seeing the explosion both the bandits and Grimm retreated, while the Nazis just stared in shock, they didn't wait long as artillery fire pound them.

The Americans, as well as team RWBY, SSSN, CFVY, and FAWN charge into the base. Knowing full well that the Nazis were weaken by the assault from the Grimm and Bandits. The few Nazis remain surrendered to the Americans.

"So what was that I heard from you? That the Bredwing tribe saved your asses from getting KIA?" Connor asks as he and Jessica walk toward Scott's team.

"I told you what I saw sir, and when I was finishing with your call, I saw them continuing the fight." Scott reported.

"That's worrying, if she is fighting for us, then what's her plan?" Jessica asks her superior.

"I don't know Jess, I don't know." Connor replied honestly as he stared into the night sky.

____________________________________________________________________________

New Berlin military bunker

"WHAT!?!" Ewers screech.

"It's true my furher, they have destroyed the last shipment of the 51 project. All that remains of it are here." A general reported.

"This is all going downhill. If the Americans continue to delay us, we will never reach the Blutnacht!" Ewers continues to scream out with fury. After yelling and cursing for a few minutes, he regain his composer.

"Tell Kienscht to retreat from the American Continents. We have to hold Atlas as long as we can ramp up the cloning procedure if you have to, we need Bluctnacht to begin." He ordered the officer who saluted and left the room.

Ewers sigh before opening a radio. "Get me Copper, we need to plan our defense of Atlas and New Berlin."

(An:that's all folks, hope you like this new chapter. Also did you see what I did with the timeframe, I was thinking about that for a good while. Anyways, see you in the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 543 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
65K 965 136
Jaune Arc was never an actual Arc, he was the bastard of Jonathan Arc and a nameless woman, his sisters loved him, his adopted mother loved him but h...
74.1K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...
353K 2.8K 112
In the perpetual meantime of a sheltered eternity, most are content to live and not to dream. And yet, a nexus, showing all that can happen. Gods of...