๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐€

By lonkaiorr

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐... More

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

2.8K 65 17
By lonkaiorr

August 12th
Saturday

"Jai, are you ready?" Jaidyn heard her 23-year-old sister, Myra yell from downstairs.

"Almost!" She replied. Jaidyn then walked into the bathroom attached to her room and began to bump her ends with the flat irons. After making sure she looked presentable she went back into my room to take a few pictures to post on her Instagram.

jai.dynn_

swipe

swipe

Liked by myahhndrxx and 679 others
jai.dynn_ mirror bae♥︎
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣𝟪𝟫 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐱𝐱 bestiee💞
⇨ 𝐣𝐚𝐢.𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐧_ 💞💞
𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐚._ 😍😍😍
⇨ 𝐣𝐚𝐢.𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐧_ 🥰

After replying to a few comments, Jaidyn put her flat irons away and went downstairs to go leave out with her sister. Although they live with their mom — Monica, due to her being a travel nurse most of the time it's just Myra and Jaidyn.

"C'mon," Myra spoke, picking up her keys and purse and walking out of the door and to her 2021 BMW x5.

Jaidyn let out a dramatic sigh, following Myra to the car. "I'm not ready for school," Jaidyn groaned. Right now the sisters were going back to school shopping since Jaidyn's first day of senior year starts next week.

She wasn't exactly thrilled about it either.

Myra laughed as they got into the car. " You'll be alright, Jai, it's your last year cheer up!" She said, clapping her hands together.

"It's your last year cheer up, girl bye." Jaidyn joked, waving her sisters comment off. Once they got settled in the car Jaidyn connected to the Bluetooth.

When you see them fall down
But you pick 'em up
You still let them touch the ground
Don't worry, I swear
They'll know you're trying to help 'em

"Tryna stay light on my toes, just ran a light inna rolls, told me im lookin' exhausted, you hit it right on the nose." Myra rapped, bobbing her head to the music.

"I'm tired of all of these niggas, I'm tired of all of these hoes!" Jaidyn shouted the lyrics, turning the volume up some.

"Girl, don't you have a girlfriend? What's her name again? Destiny?" Myra questioned, referring to Jaidyn's ex-girlfriend — Dakota.

Jaidyn smacked her lips, tired of hearing the girl's name. "I had a girlfriend, yes. Her name was Dakota not destiny," Jaidyn chuckled, emphasizing the word had.

"Since when was it had?" Myra pestered on, wanting to know more. Jaidyn laughed, getting ready to tell her more. She had no problem telling her business to her older sister, the two were extremely close.

"She told me she was transferring schools for her last year of high school and just stopped talking to me. She basically said she didn't trust me to not cheat on her if she wasn't around," Jaidyn replied, rolling her eyes.

Jaidyn felt as if the break up was unnecessary but it is what it is.

"Sounds like bullshit to me," Myra voiced her opinion. Jaidyn just shrugged, leaning back into her seat in silence until they got to the mall.

"Fuck it's so many people here for?" Myra wondered, rolling her eyes at the amount of cars in the parking lot.

"It's a Saturday in Chicago the week before the first day of school," Jaidyn laughed, getting out of the car.

"It was a rhetorical question, lil girl," Myra said softly pushing Jaidyn's shoulder as they walked towards the entrance.

"Okay cmon we gotta go in PINK first before they buy up all the panties." Jaidyn groaned, pulling Myra into the mall. "I can still go to Ky's house after right?" She added.

"Yeah," Myra nodded. Jaidyn turned around smiling giving her a thumbs out before she pulled out her phone to text their group chat. "You're corny," Myra chuckled.

M.O.B we don't love no hoe🫶🏾

Bestie myahh💞
Jai bitch did you ask???

Today 12:03 pm

Me
Heyyy🌚 im at the mall rn Myra gonna bring me after I go home and get my bag

Best KyKy🥰
Hoes wanna text back the next day but okay see you later😭🙄

You hearted " Hoes wanna text back the next day but okay see you later😭🙄"
Bestie Myahh 💞 emphasized "Hoes wanna text back the next day but okay see you later😭🙄"

"Thank you ugly, see you tomorrow love you mwah!" Jaidyn said rushing out of the car so she didn't have to hear any more of Myra's so-called singing.

"See you! Hey siri, play Aaliyah!" She heard Myra announce as she pulled off, making Jaidyn laugh. Jaidyn then walked into Kyonni — one of her best friends since the 5th grade, house.

"Big Ky! Myah bae! Where y'all at?" Jaidyn yelled, locking the door behind her.

"In my room!" Kyonni yelled back from upstairs.

"It smells good in here," Jaidyn mumbled taking in the tropical scent as she walked upstairs. Walking into the room, both Kyonni and Myah ran over to hug their best friend. "Okay, I missed y'all too, now get down," Jaidyn said between giggles.

"Girl, where the fuck have you been? We saw yo ass 4 times this summer —and it's August!" Myah exclaimed.

"Right, who you think you are not coming outside with us, hoe?" Kyonni added, placing a hand on her hip.

"I was.. outta the country," Jaidyn joked, laughing as they mugged her. "Naw forreal tho' I was working and sleeping." She disclosed, flopping down onto Kyonni's bed.

"Mm.." Myah hummed. "Well tell us what all happened with Dakota," she added laying down at the foot of the bed while Kyonni sat beside Jaidyn at the head.

"It's nothing to talk about honestly. I told her we could make it work, but she acted weird as fuck like we don't still live in the same city. Talkin bout' well we shouldn't be together if we don't go to the same school no mo' 'cause I don't know if you going to be only talking to me or not." Jaidyn explained the situation to her friends.

"It sounds like she the one not gonna be loyal." Kyonni shrugged.

"Exactly, deflecting ass," Myah huffed. "You know, I never liked her since she took my seat in biology freshman year," Myah brought up, rolling her eyes.

"Girl," Kyonni laughed as well as Jaidyn.

"It's whatever I don't even care no more, it's a new school year, I have more things to focus on," Jaidyn responded.

"I know that's right bestie!" Kyonni and Myah said in unison. For the next 2 hours, the girls watched criminals minds and ate their snacks.

"Let's go live y'all," Ky said getting out the bed.

"Ite c'mon," Jaidyn replied as Ky set her phone up on the dresser and went live.

"FUCK YALL ON!" she shouted to the phone.

"Bitch why are you yelling?" Myah laughed while I mugged the back of Ky's head.

"Anyways hey guys," Jaidyn laughed.

_Niyahmoneyy: fr fuck you so loud for ugly ass😒👎🏾
1kPhoenixx: lmfaooo
Ily.jaya: spwm my hg onnis live taniyah^ & hey jaiiibaee

"Exactly Taniyah shut the fuck up talking to me g and who the fuck is Phoenix?" Kyonni said scrunching her face up.

"Right, what are we laughing bout? And hey Jay, I miss you, baby!" Jaidyn shouted behind Kyonni.

_Niyahmoneyy: that's gang chill
1kphoenixx: woah calm down Jamal 😂🤣

"Oh, okay." Jaidyn retorted, waving the situation off. They stayed on live for another 10 minutes before ending it and getting ready for bed.

"Goodnight love bugs," Jaidyn spoke and the girls replied with goodnights as well and soon the early noises heard in the room was the girls light snores.

"What you on, Phoenix?" Phoenix heard as she answered the FaceTime call. "Not shit chillin', you?" She replied.

"Finna pull up on yo ass," Taniyah laughed, flipped the camera showing she was driving.

Phoenix smacked her lips and straight-faced the camera. "Yo' ass wasn't gon say shit? You just pullin' up on motherfucka's at..." She trailed off swiping her screen down to check the time. "— 11:39 pm, you different bruh." She chuckled putting on her crocs.

"Man shut the fuck up and come yo yellow light bright ass outside." She grumbled and hung up.

lI'm not even yellow forreal." Phoenix mumbled, walking out to Taniyah's car.

"Wassup bitch." Taniyah said lighting up as Phoenix got in the car. Phoenix rolled her eyes and snatched her blunt, taking a pull before handing it back to her.

"Okay now wassup" Phoenix laughed as she saw Taniyah mugging her out of the corner of her eye.

"Mmcht whatever.." Taniyah mumbled, hitting the blunt,

"Aye Niyah.." Phoenix called out looking over at her. Taniyah looked around the car before looking Phoenix in her eyes and jumping in her seat.

"Awe shit, forgot you were in here Micheal Jackson, what you want light bright?" She said.

"I'm finna smack yo dumb ass.. but anyways I gotta question," Phoenix proposed.

"I may have an answer if you stop beatin' round the fucking bush and say the shit." She grumbled.

"Yea yea, but aye who was ole girl onnat live earlier?" Phoenix questioned, rubbing her chin.

"Who Kyonni? Mannn that girl so fine dawg I been tryna knock down that tree sinc-" Taniyah started before Phoenix cut her off.

"Nobody thinkin' bout Kyonni big head ass or Myah lil' head ass, I'm talking bout the one in the back tryna play captain save a hoe asking what I'm laughing at?" Phoenix grumbled.

"First of all BITCH my future wife ain't no hoe, second that's Jaidyn, how the fuck you know Ky and Myah but not Jai?" Taniyah questioned.

"Motherfucka' cause I don't," Phoenix muttered. "Now who is she?" She asked again.

"Okay Serious Sam, but that's the other homegirl. She used to fuck wit' Dakota hoe ass." Taniyah finally answered.

Phoenix nodded and leaned her seat back, looking out the window. "Well, she needs to mind her business when it comes to me. Talkin' bout why you laughing, girl why you laughing?" She mumbled.

Taniyah busted out laughing obnoxiously, making Phoenix side eye her.

"Aye bro get ya keys and come in, yo high ass don't need to drive home," Phoenix shook her head.

"Naw I'm coo.." Taniyah rebutted. Phoenix shot a glare at her getting ready to say something.

"Okay, Okay I'm coming in massa." Taniyah chuckled, taking the keys out the ignition.

"This bitch sleeping in the kitchen." Phoenix thought to herself, following Taniyah as the exited the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.5K 39
โ แด…แดษดแด› แด›สœษชษดแด‹, แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ส€ษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑสœษชแด› ๊œฐแด€' แดแด‡. โž ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ "๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ". ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™•๐™€๐™‰๐™‰๐™„.
22.3K 1.2K 27
We are a troublemaker, unruly and disrespectful sometimes. We're the "cool kids" with our friends and it's going to be really stupid cuz we need it โ—...
146K 4.3K 17
"๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•," --๐™ฑ๐š’๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—