A matter of fate ~

By aestheticlino

"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love h... More

characters ✨
part 1✨
part - 2✨
part - 3✨
part - 4✨
part - 5✨
part - 6✨
part - 7✨
part - 9✨
part - 10✨
part - 11✨
part - 12✨
part - 13 ✨
part - 14✨
part - 15 ✨
part - 16✨
part - 17✨
part - 18✨
Part - 19✨
part - 20✨
part - 21✨
part - 22✨
part - 23✨
Fated to be one~
Epilogue

part - 8✨

11K 540 37
By aestheticlino

You can touch, you can play
If you say, I'm always yours
You can touch, you can play
If you say, I'm always

Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on Barbie, lets go party

~barbie girl
By Aqua

וווווווווווווווווווווווו×

Third person's pov

"Will you believe me over your mother, just ask yourself" she said and yanked his hands going inside the washroom.

She changed her clothes, took a bath and came out.

After coming out she witnessed Satvik already looking at her.

"Irika" he said very calmly and she looked at him.

"Come here" he said and she walked towards him, he patted the couch and she sat next to him.

"I am sorry" he said

"For what?!" She asked

"If it was my mom, I am sorry on her behalf. And i will make sure she doesn't repeat the same" he said and Irika just stayed silent.

He held her hands gently caressing it with his thumbs he looked at her.

"You see Irika, she is the one who raised me. I know she did wrong, very wrong honestly. I will make her understand that she have to accept you. Do not have grudges with her. Please Irika. I know she will not understand me, that's why I am hoping you will understand me" he said very calmly and Irika nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Let me treat your wound" he said and held her leg, putting ointment and bandage on it. He stood up.

"Irika" he said and she looked at him with tears flowing down her eyes.

He sat next to her and hugged her. Irika felt safe and comfortable in his arms and cried her heart out.

She broke the hug because of knock on the door.

Satvik walked towards the door and opened it.

"Dinner isn't ready yet why it is not ready irika?!" Trisha said as she thought It was Irika who opened the door.

"What did you just said" Satvik asked

"Nothing Satvik" Trisha said

"Respect her, she is my Wife, and who are you to order her or anyone in this house. If you are guest act like one" Satvik said making Trisha shocked

"I will order, go" Satvik said and closed the door.

"The servants couldn't come today because of some issues they will be there tomorrow so no need to listen to anyone regarding any work, do whatever you want to do it's your house." Satvik said and Irika nodded.

.....

It was morning, Irika woke up early as per her habit and looked at Satvik sleeping on couch not in so comfortable position, for his height the couch wasn't enough.

She walked inside the washroom and got ready for the day after taking a path.

She wore a baby pink coloured kurti.

Satvik woke up and looked at Irika who was engrossed in her phone, while sitting on the bed.

He stood up gaining her attention.

"Good morning" she said

"Morning" he replied and walked inside the washroom.

.....

It was evening when Satvik came back from office and witnessed Trisha, his mother, her mother and Shivangi in the living room.

"You are back my child, come here sit with us, I want to talk about something" his mother said sweetly.

Satwik nodded and sat on the couch in front if Trisha.

"Beta I heard you and your wife are being rude to Trisha " his mother said and he stayed silent.

"Just divorce her, and marry Trisha" His mother joined

"She will never match your living its better to leave Irika" Trisha's mother kept on saying and he kept on ingnoring.

"Yes Satvik marry me and leave that girl" Trisha said.

"stop with your daydreams if you don't want me to become your nightmare" Satvik said looking right into her eyes with rage.

"Wha-" Trisha was about to say something but he cut her off.

"And let me make it clear, that girl, she is my wife. Neither you nor anyone can take that place away from her. Get this inside your head I am Never divorcing her. And Trisha do not act so innocent you were the one who Told Irika that I loved you, when did that happen? In your dreams right. Also you told her that I am willing to divorce her so you were actually trying to create a misunderstanding between us" Satvik said

"Satvik is this how you talk to your guests?!" His mother said

"Guests should know how to act like guests also Mom I have to talk to you too but not in front of strangers" Satvik said

"Enough Satvik" his mother said

Satvik got up to leave but her mother's words failed him to corporate with it.

"What do you see in such a cheap type of girl" his mother said

"Ma, she is my wife, she is my better half" Satvik said

"But she doesn't deserve to be" his mother said

"Trust me if she doesn't then no one else does, and Trisha not at all" Satvik said

"Stop answering me back, stop acting like her" Satvik's mother said

" Or else what ma?! Will you slap me just the way you did to Irika. I am telling you that this should be the last time someone said or did something to my wife." Satvik said

"So now that girl is playing victim" his mother.

"Because she is the Victim. And mom you have all the right to slap me abuse me or do anything to me but not her, you have no rights to say or do anything to her" satvik said and walked towards his room.

He was walking upstairs when he saw Irika standing near the railing. Her eyes held tears but she smiled before turning around and walking inside their room.

Satvik entered the room and saw her standing in balcony.

"Irika" Satvik called out
"Hm" she replied without turning back.

He walked towards her made her look at him. He wiped her tears with either of this thumbs and smiled at her.

"She will accept you soon" Satvik said and Irika nodded.

He caressed her cheeks and tucked a strand of hairs behind her ears.

He then caressed her head and she couldn't hold more inside she hugged him by wrapping her arms around his waist, truly he was shocked but eventually his one hand snaked around her waist while another on the back of her head.

She started crying and he stayed silent, he wanted her to feel relieved.

She broke the hug and wiped her tears. She was about to leave but Satvik pulled her back by placing both his hands on her waist.

"Irika whatever you heard, you should ignore it" Satvik said and she nodded.

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before walking towards the washroom to get changed from his formals to something comfortable.

........

Irika was using her phone when Satvik came back from the washroom.

"Irika can you get me a glass of water" Satvik said and Irika looked at the table, the water jar was empty. She took the jar and went downstairs to fill it.

She was filling it when her mother in law came.

"So now you are bad mouthing about me to my own son" her mother in law said but she stayed silent.

"You know what just wait and watch" Her mother in law said and started walking outside.

"Don't you dare to tell anything to satvik" her mother in law said.

"And why?!" Irika asked

"Because I can make your life living hell" her mother in law said.

Irika ignored her words and walked upstairs, she gave water to Satvik and then sat on the couch.

"Satvik" she called out and he looked at her.

"Thank you for everything" irika said and he just frowned.

"Please divorce me" Irika said, Satvik's expression immediately went from comfused to serious.

"Are you out of your mind?!" He asked

"I mean no one likes me so whats the point" Irika said

"But I do" satvik said and Irika looked at him confused.

"I will not divorce you" he said and went to the balcony.

Taking a cigarette in his hand and lighting up with lighter he stood there looking at the sky.

Irika walked towards him and stood next to him.

He glanced at her and then again looked in the sky.

Irika took the cigarette from his mouth and threw it.

"What was that" he said in serious tone
"Don't smoke" Irika said

"And if I do then?! I can't go without smoking" Satvik said

"Then get addicted to some good things" Irika said and he smirked

"Like what?!" He asked

"Anything but smoking" Irika said and he chuckled.

"Anything in the sense?! Your lips" he said caressing the corner of her lips with his thumb.

"Your eyes?!" He said looking into her eyes.

"Or whole you" he said pulling her in by her waist.

------------------------------

Hey peeps
I am back with a new update, make sure you comment and vote.

I hope you like this one.

Enjoyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 35.5K 62
{ #𝟏 𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 } 𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙃𝙔𝘼 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙃𝘼 Marriage for me meant my freedom from the ones whose blood I share. I needed it to do w...
3.2M 108K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
653K 31.8K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...