Everything Done

بواسطة wthamidoingheree

"This is why I never tell you anything!" I said furious. "Okay so it's all my fault, I get it" my mom replie... المزيد

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

39 2 156
بواسطة wthamidoingheree

✧✦✧

"Hovedet op min ven. Det jo ik så slemt"

(Heads up my friend. It's not that bad)

Flashback 9 years ago.

I wake up and start doing my morning chores.

I wake up Kamilla.

I make me and my sisters lunch and put them in our backpacks.

I make my bed and get everything ready for breakfast. 

"Katrine are you done yet?" Scarlett comes out of the bedroom.

"Almost mother" I say and continue where I left off.

Scarlett is my mother. She has long, brown, very curly hair, she has baby blue eyes, she is about 5'4 tall. We look a lot alike but also not at all. She's wearing a white tank top with a dark blue blazer over and a black skirt. 

"Then get back to your chores" she goes back in.

"Hey Katrine, want some help?" someone comes up behind me. 

"OLIVER" my brother puts a hand to my mouth to stop me from yelling.

"Hvad laver du her?" I ask him.

(What are you doing here?)

"Katrine du skal lærer at snakke engelsk" he tells me.

(Katrine you need to learn to speak English) 

"Oh yeah, sorry" I forget when I get exited.

"You don't need to be sorry, I know it's hard considering you just moved" he looks at me with sympathy in his eyes.

Oliver has brown hair and blue eyes like Scarlett except his eyes are dark blue and he is abnormally skinny. he's wearing a white t-shirt and loose blue jeans. 

Oliver moved to the US 2 years ago along with my grandparents and has been living with them since and before that he was living on and off with us and his dad, but that's because his dads mom wants to have a relationship  to him, but only on her own terms which didn't really work out.

I've visited him here a few times with my babysitter. My grandparents are the sweetest and I've often been sent to them on "holiday" which was really just when they didn't feel like having me home, my brother too. 

"So what are you doing here?" I ask again but in English this time.

"You don't know?" when I don't respond he says "I'm moving in Katrine"

"YOU ARE?" again hand to my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Yeah, again need any help?" he looks at my list of things to do.

I stare at him in awe "that would be nice Oli"

We are half way through the list when Scarlett comes back with Michael.

Michael is my dad. He has a very short buzz cut, brown hair and eyes with a small hint of green kinda like mine but very minimal. He's wearing a blue shirt making him look all professional and blue skinny jeans. 

"Oliver, stop helping Katrine. If you have so much time on your hands then you can get your own list" Scarlett says.

"But mom Katrine is 7, and what about Kamilla? Is she still just sleeping?" He defends. 

"Fine you can help her today, but tomorrow you better let her do it herself" Scarlett and Micheal walks to the kitchen to eat their breakfast. 

"Come on Katrine, let's get you ready for school" Oliver puts on a brave face but I know it's just a facade.

When I get out of my room  ready for school I hear Michael say.

"Who's my little princess" Kamilla runs up to him and he picks her up.

'Ugh princess. Disgusting'

"Bye mother, bye father" I walk out the door before hearing an answer.

On my way to the bathroom I see my sister 'why is she not in class?'

"Hey Kamilla, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Why do you care?" 'what an attitude'

"Are you going back?" "No" "I'm going to find a teacher if you don't" "ugh fine"

'Again with the attitude' 

I run to my brother crying. 

"Hey, hey, hey. What happened" he hugs me.

"It's mother, she being really mean" I cry harder.

"What did she say" he keeps his voice soft.

"She said I was getting fat and that I need to work on my appearance because I'm so ugly" I'm still sobbing. 

He breaks our hug "kitty, you're none of those things. You hear me right" his voice becoming more stern.

"Mhhh" I can't physically get words out of my mouth. 

"Come here" he opens his arms hugging me harder than before. 

Flashback 7 years ago.

We're at my grandparents house and when I say we I mean Oli and me.

"Katrine! Oliver!" my grandmother exclaims. 

"Grandma" I run to her. 

"Hi nanna" Oliver says and sit on their sofa. 

"Hey son" my grandfather says to my brother.

"Vil du tegne for mig Katrine?" my grandmother says pointing to my drawing books.

(Do you want to draw for me Katrine?) 

"Det vil jeg meget gerne" I say excited to add to their collection of my drawings. 

(I would love to)

"Hvordan har din far det, Oliver?" grandma walks over to Oliver.

(How is your dad, Oliver?)

"Jeg afbrød kontakten sidste år mormor" he says a little sad.

(I cut contact last year grandma) 

"Oli hvornår skal vi hjem igen?" it's in the middle of the night, but I couldn't sleep so I woke up Oliver.

(Oli when are we going home again?)

"Jeg ved det ikke kitty, snart" we have been here a week and have had absolutely no contact with mother and father.

(I don't know kitty, soon) 

"Jeg vil hjem Oliver" I say on the verge of tears.

"Hovedet op min ven. Det jo ik så slemt" he sounds optimistic.

(Heads up my friend. It's not that bad) 

"Her får du lov til at spise og sove normalt og best af alt Kamilla er her ikke" he adds.

 (Here you get to eat and sleep normally and best of all Kamilla isn't here) 

"Du har ret" I snuggle up to him.

(You're right)

✁     ✃     ✁

A/N 

So I hope this gives an explanation to why Katrine hates the princess nickname.

I love her brother he's an angel, what do you think of him?

So Katrine is 7 and 9 here so that means normally she is 16 if anyone didn't know. And Kamilla is too.

Oliver is 13 and 15 here, he is 6 years older than Katrine and Kamilla. Normally he is 22.

Olivers dad is not also Katrine and Kamillas dad so they're half siblings.

Scarlett was 18 when she got Oliver and 24 when she got Katrine and Kamilla. She is 31 and 33 here. Normally she is 40.

Micheal is not Olivers dad if I wasn't clear enough. He was 31 when he got Katrine and Kamilla so Scarlett and him have a 6 years age gap. He is 38 and 40 here and normally he is 47. 

I really hope you have all the ages down now bc it won't be said a lot throughout the story. 

Also I'm gonna sit down and do a real storyline so if you have any suggestions it's now or never.

Only love.

SHM <3 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Slap That Perv بواسطة Tori

قصص المراهقين

2.9K 79 10
Isabella Daniels is sixteen and just living each day. She's been to hell and back. She's been beaten, bruised, brutally violated... And yet she manag...
1.7K 114 45
Can the 21-year-old young woman overcome the trauma and anxiety she is experiencing as a result of past events that occurred when she was 15 years ol...
500 1 37
"𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓. 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 "𝑪𝒖𝒑𝒊...
385 143 52
"Friendship is not about who you've known from the longest or who you hang out with, it's about who walked into your life, said 'Hey, I'm here for yo...