🐾Wild Thief💎

By GothNebula

For over a century, Cat burglars became infamous into stealing. Every woman as cat burglars were the best but... More

Ritual
New Visitor
Princess in Distress
Badass
Angry Cat
Carnival
Self Defense
Grudge
Tattoo
Rivals
Love
Revenge
Magician and Mime
Copycat
Happy Ending

Mouse

149 6 4
By GothNebula

At the nightclub, Cat Noir and the catwomen were having a great time. The feline thief was simply having a glass of milk like the kitty he is. Even casually moving his hand to touch the laser dot on the bar table.

"Enjoying your time?" The cat leader asked.

"Yes, I am. This place is my favorite" Cat Noir said.

"You're still a young kitten but we are very wild like strays," The cat leader said.

"I'm almost an adult at 18" Cat Noir sips the last milk.

"Hmm....care for White Russian?" The other catwoman asked.

"I might give it a try," Cat Noir said.

"Do you want to be a grown kitty cat?" The catwoman asked.

"Of course," Cat Noir said.

"Then a toast to our young and only male cat burglar" The leader hands him White Russian.

"Cheers!" Cat Noir held it up and then drank it.

After taking a sip, he puts the glass down hearing music play. Purring seductively as he slowly pulls his zipper down to reveal his pecs and abs.

"Alright ladies, let's party" He goes to the dancefloor.

He pickpockets the whip from the person and smacks it on the floor. He then swoops it up and spins it over his head before smacking the floor again. Spooking the dancers that he's a very wild thief.

"Beware, this kitty has claws!" He warned them.

"Ooh, can it dance dangerously?" The female dancer asked.

"Ah, yes" Cat Noir spins on his elbow on the floor, rotating his body.

Then he kips up and bows to the other dancers. He walks up to the dance pole to get sexy. The girls swooned over his exposed pecs and abs as he slowly glided on the pole.

"Puuuuurrrrrrr" He purred seductively as he does his catwalk, "Am I too charmeowing?" He teased.

"Hardly and you are still a man," The dancer said.

"A catman that is" Cat Noir got up.

"And what kind of cat are you?" The dancer asked.

"Just a stray cat," Cat Noir said.

"Really? You look fresh being one" The dancer said.

"I groom myself to stay clean" Cat Noir purred.

"Adrikins! It's so good to see you! Move it, whores! He's mine!" A snobbish blond female pushed the dancers aside.

"Not this girl again" Cat Noir scowled.

"Still thinking about your mommy? Pathetic!" Chloe insulted him.

"YOU DARE?!" Cat Noir swats her back, "My mother was the bravest person I've ever known, Chloe!" Cat Noir glared at her.

"Until she died. Face it, cat. You'll always be alone and someday you'll crawl to me" Chloe said.

"I'll never be yours, Chloe. You're nothing like a princess!" Cat Noir clenched his fists, "I gave you multiple chances to be a better person but you never tried. So no, I will never love a selfish brat like you"

"To everyone, you'll always be a criminal" Chloe scoffed.

"Thief, not a criminal. There's a big difference!" Cat Noir growled.

"Whatever!" Chloe replied.

"Remember, I still got claws!" Cat Noir showed his claws.

"And your point?" Chloe asked.

"Well, you don't want your face ruined by them!" Cat Noir warned her.

"And how many times have you clawed bad boys?" Chloe scoffed.

"A lot" Cat Noir glares at her and pulls up the zipper on his suit, getting ready to confront her, "I suggest you either leave or face my fury"

"That's another reason everyone fears you! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe leaves the nightclub.

"Thank goodness," Cat Noir said.

"And that is why we don't trust those who abuse power and greed for selfish interests, kitten," The cat leader said.

"Of course" Cat Noir nodded.

-

A while later, he sneaks into the Lourve at midnight to steal anything valuable and expensive. Mona Lisa painting is always a popular theft throughout history but he wasn't interested in that. He just let it be and goes for the ancient jewelry section.

He can smell laser detection and that is why he brought his cat Plagg, "Okay, bud. You know what to do" Plagg nodded and crawls under the lasers.

Cat Noir's sharp senses picked up something that was lurking around. He smells someone and it was no guard. There were times that the guards always fall asleep whenever he sneaks in to steal.

"I smell someone small and tiny" He looks from left to right.

"Ohhhh.... but where am I?" The voice was quite squeaky.

"You smell like cheese. I do love a good mouse snack. Come on out" Cat Noir can smell someone's scent and he saw someone coming out of the shadows.

She was slender, beautiful with two buns like mouse ears and a spandex outfit like a mouse-themed woman.

"Squeak, squeak" She taunted.

"Meow, you look very delicious to eat and yet too cute when you squeak like a mouse" Cat Noir crawled on all fours like a cat around her before standing up, "You do know that mice are easily eaten by many predators"

"Don't forget, mice learn to outsmart traps" The mouse girl said.

"And cats are very fast to catch their prey" Cat Noir paced around her, "I'm Cat Noir, the dangerous, sexiest, and wild thief in Paris"

"Back where I'm from I'm called Multimouse," Multimouse said.

"Cute" Cat Noir purred.

"Funny that you can purr. Weird but cute" Multimouse said.

"Thanks. You must be new here" Cat Noir said.

"Indeed I am. Paris sure has lots of cat burglars" Multimouse said.

"Oh, yes. Let's see what you got, squeaky mouse" Cat Noir bares his claws.

"Hmmm....This time I'm not your prey, pussy cat. I hope you groomed yourself clean" Multimouse gets in her stance.

"I have. MEOW!" Cat Noir lunged at her.

Multimouse jumped up and grasps him in a leg lock. Cat Noir bites her leg and pushed her off, doing the same move she did.

"Nice try, but I'm the apex predator" He taunted her.

"Keep on dreaming, big boy" Multimouse tries to kick his crotch but he grabbed her leg, pulling her close.

"It seems my dream came true, cutie" Cat Noir did his Cheshire grin.

"Uhhhhh" Multimouse blushed.

"Hmm...cat got your tongue, cutie?" He pinned her against the wall but she wrapped her legs around his waist to trap him, "What the hell are you doing?" He tried to budge but was stuck with her.

"You fell right into the mousetrap, Kitty" Multimouse said.

"Funny" Cat Noir tried to get out of her grip but her legs were strong, he sighed in defeat and slowly nibbled her neck.

"What are y.....Ahhhhhh" Multimouse moaned.

"Feeling puuuuurrrrrrleasured?" Cat Noir chuckled seductively while stroking her thighs.

"Ahhh..... So much for a first mission in Paris" Multimouse said.

"Meow. It's because I'm very dangerous with nine lives, my prey" Cat Noir smells her scent which was so familiar from before, "My, you smell like macaroons. A baker girl that just moved here, right?"

"Uhhhh...... no, I just visited a bakery before I came" Multimouse lied.

"Hmmm....okay" Cat Noir slowly licks her cheek, "The cat always eats the mouse, ma cherie. You don't seem terrified"

"Don't let my size fool you" Multimouse said with a blush.

"I've been fooled before and I always have ways to fool them back" He moved her legs off his waist, "If you don't mind, I'm trying to steal something. Wild cats don't like to be petted" Cat Noir said.

"Don't get too cocky" Multimouse saw him snatch one jewel.

"I'm not the only one that's cocky" Cat Noir smirked and Plagg jumped on his shoulder with a claw necklace in his mouth.

"And of course, you got an animal sidekick," Multimouse said.

"Well, too bad Miss Mouse" Cat Noir said.

"And I thought stealing the Mona Lisa painting would be entertaining for a thief," Multimouse said, blocking the exit.

"Why would I want that? Now stand aside, lady" Cat Noir said, slightly irritated.

"Oh, so you think I'm a lady? You don't look like a killer" Multimouse said.

"Someday I will be a killer. I like clawing bad men but never women or children. Please move aside" Cat Noir growled impatiently.

"Not a chance" Multimouse glared.

"The hard way it is" Cat Noir smirked evilly and pulls his zipper down slowly to reveal his pecs and abs.

"Whoa, so handsome" Multimouse got mesmerized.

"Good mouse" He leans in and kissed her by surprise.

She squealed but the feline pins her against the wall to make this very passionate, just like he does to other girls that annoys him too much. But this girl was far different than the rest.

He pulled away to let her breathe, "Good girl" He grabbed her hand and puts it on his abs, purring seductively.

"You.....furry.....demon in....tights" Multimouse stammered while blushing red.

"And you a feisty rodent" Cat Noir chuckled and paced around her, "See you around" He kissed her cheek and takes his leave with Plagg.

Multimouse stood there in a trance before snapping out of it, "What a guy" She whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 45 9
A spoiled princess has taken her sister's place to do whatever she desires, making tormented laws to force people pay taxes. But their hero cat burgl...
53.9K 2.4K 18
marinette never knew what was coming for her. neither will you. © idolmv | 2016
6K 115 20
(AU adults) Cat Noir known as the badass and the dangerous criminal of Paris who likes to steal purrecious diamonds and jewelry at stores. That is un...