A Helluva Time In Hell (OC x...

Da Hotshot_gamer01

Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it... Altro

Character Bio
Friends & Allies
Hellhounds
The Beginnings
My Bright Shining Star (Hazbin Hotel Pilot Part 1)
The Radio Demon Is At The Door... (Hazbin Hotel Pilot Part 2)
An Offer You Can't Refuse!
Call The Immediate Murder Professionals (Helluva Boss Pilot)
You Beautiful Hazbin!
Be Wary, Hazbins
If You Want Blood, You've Got It (Murder Family - Helluva Boss)
Author's Note
Goetia Visit (Loo Loo Land - Helluva Boss) Part 1
I HATE THAT F*CKING CLOWN (Loo Loo Land - Helluva Boss) Part 2
Crazy On You (Spring Broken - Helluva Boss Part 1)
Personal (Spring Broken - Helluva Boss Part 2)
Announcement
I.M.P. Crew meets the Hazbin Crew

The Darkness Inside - Blake, Charlie, & Vaggie

2.9K 44 12
Da Hotshot_gamer01

After Blake returns to the Hotel from his job, Charlie and Vaggie brings him to a session where they could hopefully learn a little more about him than what he lets on.

After that "celebration", Blake walks out of the building and hops on his motorcycle. As he was about to head off, he saw Mayberry approaching him.

Blake: "Hello, is there anything I can help you miss?" He asked.

Mayberry: "Yes, do you think you can give me directions to the Hazbin Hotel?"

As soon as she mentioned the hotel, Blake stopped the engines as she had gotten his full attention.

Blake: "Really? Are you actually looking to be redeemed and not making fun of it?" He questioned, wanting to make sure that she wasn't joking.

Mayberry: "I'm being serious. Now, that bitch is gone and somewhere down here in Hell, now I want to get a shot in Heaven."

Blake: "Well, hop on. I'm on my way to the Hotel anyways, I can drop you off there."

Mayberry smiled as she got on the motorcycle, and the two rode off to the Hazbin Hotel.

Hazbin Hotel

Over in the Hotel, Bendy and Husk were at the front desk, just waiting. They were both assigned as Front Desk Clerks, as they greet and welcome guests to the Hotel. Mostly, Bendy will probably do the work while Husk will still serve as the Hotel's bartender. The doors of the hotel were heard opening as the two looked up to see Blake returning, but with someone else. Bendy got up and went over there.

Bendy: "Blake, my friend, how did it go over at I.M.P.?" He asked.

Blake: "It was...something all right. Can't wait to tell you all about it."

Bendy: "I look forward to it. Say, who's this young lady with you?" He turned his attention to Mayberry.

Blake: "Oh, this is Mrs. Mayberry, she was our latest client and now she is looking to be rehabilitated here." He introduced her.

Bendy: "Oh wonderful, Charlie will be thrilled. Welcome, Mrs. Mayberry, I am Bendy, the Ink Demon." He introduced himself as he smiled and kissed her hand.

Mayberry: [She began blushing] "T-Thank you, Mr. Ink Demon."

Bendy: "Please, you can call me Bendy. My friend Husk here, and I welcome you to this hotel and set you on a path towards redemption. Isn't that right, Husk?" He asked his friend.

Husk: "Yeah, sure. Whatever." He said as he drank cheap booze.

Bendy: "Please, allow me to show you to your room."

Bendy then crossed arms with Mayberry, as he walked her through the hotel, getting her settled in. As Blake was about to go to his room, Husk called out to him.

Husk: "Oh hey, kid, hold up a second."

Blake: "What is it, Husk?"

Husk: "The princess and that moth girl wanted me to tell you that we want to speak to you when you get back."

Blake: "Okay, well, where are they?"

Husk: "Just in that room there." He then pointed to the room.

Blake nodded as he then went inside the room.

Charlie and Vaggie were sitting and waiting in a room where it will be used for sessions to rehabilitate sinners, that is if any would show up to the Hotel. For now, they plan to use this room for someone, and that is their friend/crush, Blake.

Ever since Lobo first appeared and mentioned how there was eternal conflict within him, Charlie and Vaggie planned to figure out what it was that was eating him from within. This could probably have been caused by the jobs he had to do for Charlie's father, Lucifer. Both of them told Husk and Bendy to let Blake know that they wanted to talk to him after he gets back from I.M.P.

The doors were opened, as Charlie and Vaggie looked to see Blake entering the room. He closed the doors and walked over to them.

Blake: "Hey you two, Husk told me that you wanted to speak with me?"

Charlie: "Yes, please have a seat." She gestured towards the couch where Vaggie was sitting.

Blake shrugged as he then sat down on the couch with Vaggie, as she moved close to him.

Blake: "What's going on?"

Charlie: "Well, first, how was work today? Was it any stress for you?" She asked.

Blake: "It was...something. Moxxie, Millie, Blitz, and I had to deal with a crazy mother and her messed up family, but it was all taken care of. Oh, and Charlie, Vaggie, good news, I have brought someone here that wants to be rehabilitated."

Charlie: [Gasps and squeals excitedly] "Really?! Who is it?"

Blake: "Mrs. Mayberry. She was actually the client that hired us to deal with the crazy lady I mentioned earlier. After she was dealt with, Mayberry now just wants to move on and figured she'd come here for a new beginning."

Vaggie: "Wow, that's...great to hear. I assume Bendy and Husk are helping her get settled in?"

Blake: "Yeah, well, Bendy is the one giving her the tour of the hotel now, so...yeah."

Charlie: "Great, well I'll make sure that I get to meet her, but for now, this is important."

Blake: "Right...although, I'm not exactly sure what this is and why is it important?"

Vaggie: "Blake, Charlie and I are getting worried about you. Ever since your teacher, Lobo, appeared in the Hotel."

Then, Blake was slowly beginning to understand where this was headed.

Charlie: "And, he mentioned how there was fear and turmoil within you. Is that true?" She asked, with almost a pained look.

Blake: [Sighs] "...yes. I do." He replied, with his head down. "I honestly can't deny what Lobo says is true, and even if I did try to lie, I know for a fact you two will know something is up."

Vaggie: [She grabs Blake's hand] "Of course we'll know, we just...care about you so much. I already told you that you can talk to me about anything that's been troubling you."

Charlie: "And me as well. We'll be there for you, as you have been there for us."

Blake: [Sniffs] "Thanks. So, what is it you want to know first?" He asked.

Charlie: "Well, me and Vaggie are curious to know about Lobo. We have never seen him before, what kind of demon is he?"

Blake: "Well, it's complicated to say and very hard to believe. Lobo isn't a sinner, demon, or overlord. He's...beyond that. And Lobo isn't really his name, it's just what I always referred to him ever since I was a kid."

Charlie: "Then, who is he?" She asked.

Blake: "Death." He responded.

There was a moment of silence, as the two girls glanced at each other, confused.

Vaggie: "Eh...Blake, what is he, really?"

Blake: "No, Vaggie, he IS Death. And I don't mean it metaphorically, or rhetorically, or poetically, or theoretically, or any other fancy way. He's Death, straight up." He said.

Seeing that he wasn't kidding and was completely serious, Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other again, with terrified looks on their faces. They both met face to face with Death.

Charlie: "Y-You mean, L-Lobo is the physical embodiment of death?!"

Vaggie: "And the fact that you were around him since you were a kid...did you even know back then or was the truth revealed to you later?"

Blake: "I had a feeling who he was, ever since we both met, face to face. Just his appearance, and how I felt the entire atmosphere change when he entered, gave me an idea how different he was from anyone here in Hell." He said.

Charlie: "Were you afraid?" She asked.

Blake: "...no. In fact, it was almost like I welcomed Death with open arms."

Vaggie: "Did he hurt you, in any way? Physically? Mentally?"

Blake: "No, he didn't. All he did was train me into becoming who I am now. And he even taught me about the meaning of life and death in this world. I feel like that's something to be explored another time, perhaps?"

Charlie: "Okay, sure. This is good though, we are making some progress here. Now, I want to ask about the jobs my father assigned you to do? Did it leave you with any negative impact?"

Blake: "In some way, yeah. First, it was stressful, because I had to do Lucifer's bidding and Lobo's back to back. It has been really frustrating."

Charlie: "Okay, well, what kind of jobs does Lobo have you do?"

Blake: "Well, the job that Lobo has me do is to pretty much keep balance of life and death, and if there is any kind of disturbance to that balance, I have to go and set things right."

Vaggie: "How does that work?"

Blake: "Well, you see, Lobo sees how everyone's life is and knows when their time is eventually up. But there would occasionally be moments where one person, or a group, cheated death. That happens if someone has a premonition of their death and avoids it, to which it causes a huge rift. To set things right, Lobo has me...kill the person and/or group who escaped their fate."

Charlie: "W-What? You mean, you..."

Blake: "Yes, there were few innocents that had to unfortunately die. That's just how things are...my parents are an example of that." He said as he looked down in sadness.

Charlie: "Did you feel any guilt for doing that?" She asked.

Blake: "Every day. I've taken a glimpse into their lives, and there were few that had good intentions. It hurts every time that I have to take them out, and I try to give them a quick and painless death."

Vaggie: "But what about the others?"

Blake: "The others...they were VILE, SELFISH, GREEDY..." [He growled a bit, remembering everything, till he took a deep breath] "I made sure they feel every ounce of pain they deserve before they are sent down here."

Charlie was writing down everything. It really did hurt her, how he was handling this before helping out the Hotel. She couldn't imagine what he had seen or dealt with up there, and how it left an impact on him years later.

Blake: "And as for the jobs Lucifer gives me, it wasn't all bad, though it was tiring for me, having to deal with both jobs. So, he had brought Bendy along on these tasks, and... he has helped me alot."

Charlie: "Have you told Bendy about the struggles you were having, or he doesn't know?"

Blake: "At first, I didn't want to, but Bendy did notice how I was acting out of emotion when performing a task. He had me tell the whole story, and he really paid attention to what I said. Since then, Bendy kept me in balance and not kept my emotions bottled up. In fact, he kept urging me to tell you about this. But...I was afraid..."

Vaggie: "Afraid?"

Blake: "On how you would react, and would you even view me as the same person you met? And with how you were working so hard on your Hotel project, I didn't want to overwhelm you." He said.

Charlie puts down her notepad, as she walks over to him and sits down. She cups his cheeks as she has him look at her. Then, she then leaned closer to his face...and kissed him. His eyes widened in shock, as he began to blush. He then kisses right back. Then, they pull apart, as Charlie begins blushing as well.

Charlie: "Blake, we've known each other a long time, and I have seen the person you are. You've always been there for me, whenever I felt like I couldn't accomplish anything. You defended from those who thought the Hazbin Hotel was a joke, where you believe that it can work. And... we have had these feelings for you ever since."

Blake: "We?"

Charlie then gestured to Vaggie, to which she nodded. Vaggie then went ahead and kissed as well. She pulled back, as she also confessed.

Vaggie: "I always thought that I would never fall in love with a man again, after dealing with some many bad ones. But after spending so much time with you, I see that you weren't like any guy I've met, and I slowly grew to love you as well."

Blake: "R-Really? Both of you...love me?" He asked as both nodded.

Charlie: "Vaggie and I talked about it, and we thought that maybe...we would..."

Blake: "Are you trying to say that I would be dating both of you at the same time?" He asked.

Vaggie: "Yes, we would be in an open relationship. That is, if it's okay with you?" She asked.

Blake thought about it for a moment. How being in a relationship with not one, but two women could affect everything. The possible risks lingered in his head, but there was of course, the potential happiness. He loved Charlie and Vaggie, and he would be a fool to not take the leap.

Blake: "If you two are alright with it and believe that we could make this work...then so do I." He responded.

The two smiled out of joy, as they both gave him a firm embrace. Charlie then pressed her lips against Blake's again for an affectionate kiss.

Blake: "I love you, my bright shining star." He said, calling her by her nickname.

Charlie: "And I love you too, my beloved Star-Lord."

He smiled at the nickname she'd given him, as he was a huge fan of the band, and how they would listen to it all the time.

Vaggie: "Y yo también te amo mucho (And I love you too, so much)."

Blake: "También yo a ti (me too)." He responded as he brought Vaggie in for another kiss.

The three hugged each other, smiling and feeling overjoyed. Bendy, on the other side, overheard everything and smiled. Happy to not only hear that his friend confessed about what's been going on, but also his feelings towards the two girls.

Husk: "Hey, Bendy, what's going on in there?" He asked.

Bendy: "My friend, simply, the happiest day that has happened to Blake, Charlie, and Vaggie."

Niffty: "Ooh, ooh, what happened?" She asked.

Bendy: "It's best to have them tell us what happened when they do feel comfortable about it. Let's not force them into telling us." He responded.

Husk: "And you won't even tell us what happened there?"

Bendy: "Nope."

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and before I head off, I wanted to show an art I made of Blake in his human form. I also attempted to do this in the art style of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss.

See you guys in the next chapter, peace!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.1K 422 31
Follow my OC's life as he lives throughout the Helluva boss/Hazbin hotel universe, he is very ruthless but can sometimes be a good person as he grows...
1.4M 24.4K 199
Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel One-Shots book, enjoy one helluva ride^^ Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 27th October 2021 Written: December 2020 - Octob...
9.7K 129 26
Join David, a Royal Demon and Royal Human Hybrid who was killed as an Hour old infant and wrongly sent to Hell. Adopted By Phenex, The Young boy has...
23.1K 507 11
What if Lucifer from Lucifer was Lucifer Magne. When Charlie disappears without a trace, Alastor is tasked by Lilith to track down her father. He sh...