"Embers of Love" Demon Slayer...

Par LovieJ34

"Looks like I accidentally married a Rengoku..." "Father will definitely kill me..." Fuyuko Kazahana, a young... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Winter Bloodshed
Chapter 2: Demons Alike
Chapter 3: The Loud Bunch
Chapter 4: New Mission
Chapter 5: Past Memories
Chapter 6: A Wedding Plan!
Chapter 7: Wedding Night!
Chapter 8: Wedding Parade
Chapter 9: Wedding Ceremony!
Chapter 10: Claws v.s. Ice
Chapter 11: Dance of Sacred Ice
Chapter 12: Fuyuko and Kyojuro
Chapter 13: Their Moments Together
Chapter 14: Unexpected Couple
Chapter 15: Missing Piece of Memories
Chapter 16: My Wife
Chapter 17: Fate Entwined Love
Chapter 18: Nightmares and Tears
Chapter 19: The Trial
Chapter 20: Nezuko's Ordeal
Chapter 22: Fuyuko's Blacksmith
Chapter 23: Lower Moon Two
Chapter 24: Foreseen in a Dream

Chapter 21: Revelation of the Ice

541 25 7
Par LovieJ34

"Oyakata-sama has made his decision and Nezuko have proven herself." Fuyuko stated. "Therefore, no harm should befall on the girl."

"Kazahana-san..." Tanjiro whispered her name in gratitude.

"Tch." Sanemi glared at her. "It's you, isn't it? Your the slayer who wrote the report about this demon."

"Don't you dare deny it, it's very clear now." He sneered while pulling his sword. "That's why your protective of that boy and this monster."

"I met the Kamado siblings months ago before I became a Hashira." Fuyuko replied. "I conducted that test with the consent of Oyakata-sama, and I wrote that report with facts."

"Who cares about your report!" Sanemi snapped and pointed his blade.

Rengoku was about to intervene but Tengen stopped him.

"That's a demon you are defending! Rengoku Fuyuko." Sanemi snarled.

"A demon that showed great potential." She calmly responded. "And proved your argument wrong."

"That is enough, Sanemi." Ubuyashiki gently said. "Fuyuko is right, Nezuko have proven herself and you must control your anger."

"I understand, Oyakata-sama." Sanemi have no choice but to yield and lower his blade.

Sensing the safety and the intense atmosphere depleting, Nezuko immediately lunged towards Fuyuko and tackled her in a tight hug.

Once more the other Hashiras was bewildered to see the demon hugging a Hashira. Fuyuko, as well, was shock of the sudden embrace but she immediately regained her composure and patted Nezuko's hair in return.

'For a moment Fuyuko-chan was confused.' The Love Hashira giggled and clasped her hands. 'The two look cute together!'

"You must have been scared, Nezuko." Fuyuko whispered. "Don't worry you'll be fine now."

She felt Nezuko hugged her tighter, and buried her face on her chest. Fuyuko felt the urged to give the girl a assuring smile but she won't do it in front of everyone.

"Tanjiro." Ubuyashiki spoke. "Nevertheless, some may still view Nezuko unfavorably. You must prove it to them starting now. That you and Nezuko can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful."

Tanjiro immediately bent down upon hearing Ubuyashiki's words.

"Go out and defeat a Twelve Kizuki." The master stated. "Do that and you'll be accepted by all. And your words will carry more weight ."

In response to Ubuyashiki, Tanjiro then raised his head high and declared that he and his sister will defeat the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji.

His statement is filled with confidence and determination, a pledge that only time will tell.

"You are not ready for that yet, Tanjiro." Ubuyashiki smiled. "Let's start by defeating a Twelve Kizuki, alright?"

"Yes, sir." The boy turned red in embarrassment.

Mitsuri struggled to hold herself from laughing, and Kocho couldn't help but chuckle. While Fuyuko just stared at the boy, she don't completely believe his declaration but she have faith that he'll achieve great things in the near future.

Ubuyashiki then explained to Tanjiro the Hashira's role and hardships in the Demon Slayer Corps, and why they are respected by all.

"So, Tanjiro, mind your manners when you speak." Ubuyashiki stated.

"Y-yes, sir." The boy responded.

"One more thing, Sanemi, Obanai..." The master looked at both of them. "Don't torment the younger ones too much."

"As you wish..." Obanai replied.

"As you wish." Sanemi knelt down in defeat.

"And Fuyuko..." Ubuyashiki then turned to the Ice Hashira.

Fuyuko then gently put the angry Nezuko on her box and knelt beside Sanemi, while the adorable demon cutely puff out smoke as she glared at the Wind Hashira.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." Fuyuko responded.

"Thank you for your effort. However, please refrain yourself from jumping to situation that may cause you unnecessary harm."

"As you wish." Fuyuko nodded.

"Tanjiro, we have completed our business with you. You may step back." Ubuyashiki announced.

Kocho then raised her hand and proposed that the Kamado siblings will stay in the Butterfly Mansion for medication. With Ubuyashiki's consent, she clapped her hands and 2 Kakushis appeared, quickly taking Tanjiro and Nezuko as they leave.

After a commotion of Tajiro asking permission to headbutt Sanemi once more, and getting hit by 3 pebbles from the Mist Hashira the Hashira Meeting have finally begun.

As the Hashiras started to go inside the mansion for the private meeting, Kyojuro immediately went to Fuyuko's side and gently grab her injured hand, making sure not to cause her any pain.

"I've already stopped the bleeding." Of course, Fuyuko knew about the breathing technique.

But Kyojuro still lifted her palm into his view and examined the bloody gash before he wiped the darkened blood and wrapped it tight with a handkerchief.

"Yes, the bleeding had stop." Kyojuro stated with a smile. "But you should let Shinobu check and treat the wound."

"I'll consult her after the Hashira meeting." She responded. "Thank you for your concern."

Fuyuko then dropped her hand to her side and was about to head inside when Kyojuro's question stop her from taking another step.

"Are you angry?" He suddenly asked.

Fuyuko's eyes widened as she immediately faced him, he was still smiling but his eyes couldn't conceal the hint of sadness that he tried to hide.

"Are you angry, that I opposed the Kamado Siblings' judgement?" He averted his eyes from her.

"Do I look like I'm angry?" She asked.

Kyojuro returned his gaze towards Fuyuko to take a good look at her facial expression and try to read her. However, he couldn't tell what's on her mind and what she is feeling because of her emotionless surface. Even her eyes didn't gave him any hint.

"Until now and ever since we were young, I still have difficulty reading you, Fuyuko." Kyojuro sheepishly admitted.

"I'm not angry at you." Fuyuko finally said. She then took Kyojuro's hand into hers and gently smiled to ease his worries. "I could never be."

Kyojuro's beam brightened upon hearing her words and seeing her smile. All of his concern disappeared and he gave her a quick peck on her forehead.

After the meeting, Fuyuko tagged along with the insect Hashira, and Shinobu happily treated her wound as soon as they arrived at her butterfly estate.

"So you're the slayer who have been using my poisons." Shinobu stated while inspecting one of Fuyuko's hairpin.

She was intrigued how Fuyuko manage to inflict overwhelming pain on the demon under the umbrella with just a hairpin. Now that she looked closer, the hairpin functions as an apparatus that ejects poisons when being exerted by force like stabbing a demon on point.

"I am glad that I am not the only one using them in the battlefield." She returned the hairpin back to its owner.

Fuyuko then pinned the ornament back in her snow-white hair. While Shinobu was about to strike another conversation.

"How are you and Rengoku?" Shinobu suddenly asked. "Is everything well?"

"Yes, everything is well."

"Do you need any medical check up?"

"Properly treating my wound is enough." Fuyuko declined.

"Oh but I must insist," Shinobu smiled. "We must make sure you are healthy and see if their is any changes in your body."

"Are you feeling anything strange lately?" Shinobu followed another question.

The Ice Hashira immediately knew something is up with her fellow Hashira. Shinobu have been always kind but not to this very extent, furthermore, she is acting suspicious behind her sweet smile.

"Medical check up and changes of my body, what are you implying?" Fuyuko asked.

"To see if you are pregnant, of course." The Insect Hashira went straight to the point, her smile never faltering.

While Fuyuko almost choke in air after hearing her reply. She then quickly cleared her throat to regain her composure.

"That is unnecessary, there is no need for that. I am not pregnant." She replied.

"We could never be too sure." Shinobu still haven't given up.

"I am very certain."

"I'll say it again, we could never be too sure." she repeatedly said. "Unless... if you haven't done the deed yet?"

"What deed?"

Fuyuko was wondering for a moment of what Shinobu have meant with her words, until she saw her sweet smile turned into a mischievous one.

Fuyuko's azure eyes widened in realization as hues of bright pink dusted her cheeks and ears. She immediately averted her gaze away from Shinobu and tried her best to get a hold of herself despite her flustered state.

"Oh my~ I never seen you so flustered before. This is new." She giggled. "This could only mean, you two haven't done it, didn't you?"

"No." Came Fuyuko's honest answer.

"Do you need help?"

Fuyuko didn't even knew what's more shocking Shinobu asking her if they have done it or her offering her help. Nevertheless, even though she knew, no one have the guts to asked her this kind of things so she didn't expect that she would react so horribly in a blushing mess.

"No, thank you." Fuyuko calmly declined. "And this is none of your business."

Her words came colder than she intended it to be but the Insect Hashira, before her, was unfazed.

"I understand." Shinobu responded. "I apologize for stepping my boundaries. However, if you need any help regarding this matter, I would be more than happy to assist you."

"May I ask why?"

"Don't worry about it. I am just one of the many that wants to see the fruit that you and Rengoku-san would bear in time." Shinobu replied. "Along with your Kasugai Crow."

"Caw! Caw! Caw!"

Just like a loud bird that he is. Inei then started to screech his way in the sky while chanting.

"May Fuyuko and Kyojuro multiply! May Fuyuko and Kyojuro's spawn multiply!"

Both women stared at the crow from the window with different expressions. One was smiling sweetly, while the other one held a stone cold face but was irritated beyond compare.

However, the more she thought about it, the more she imagined a mini-version of Kyojuro running around the house with a bright beam, just like him.

She imagined the child jumping in his father's arms while laughing. Then warmth washed over her like the sun's ray as the image of both Kyojuro and his child looked at her with big smiles.

'Mother!' The child called out, beaming so bright.

It was only in her imagination — a daydream that her nannies have engraved in her mind as a young girl. Yet, little did she know that such daydream will suddenly became a vision that she wish to happen with her heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys, guess who's back to writing! All your comments and votes really motivated me. Thank you very much for supporting this fanfic, and I apologize for the long wait because school is a pain.

Nevertheless, I will try to update regularly. No promises, I'll just do my best.

And shout out to skyprxncxs for giving me another word for my vocabulary: The "deed" word 😆.

Hope you enjoy the fanfic. As long as my sweet readers comment or vote and support my fanfic, I'll keep you entertained. That's my magic.

You are love by,
LovieJ34

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.8K 879 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
1.3M 36.2K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...
4K 186 34
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
30.1K 829 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...