His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert💥💥

Chapter - 37

7.5K 797 184
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham and Mithra spend their time together while Karan and Pranav plan to create problems in Goutham's project.

************************

The day before Chandru's marriage Goutham left early from office to reach the hotel room where Chandru stayed and Nithya dragged Mithra to a salon on way to their home. As they stopped before the salon Mithra again glared at Nithya.

Mithra: Nithi, seriously Goutham has got an appointment with a stylist tomorrow morning to get ready so why did you drag me here. Atlest tell me the reason now.

Nithi: Fine, you know the recent trend in weddings is either the bride or the groom run away or get swapped or something happens resulting in a sudden marriage to entirely two person who would have just been present as audience there.

Mithra: So ?

Nithi: I mean since you have doubts already with Mr.hunk's mother I m preparing you. What if something happens and you get married all of a sudden. Then you should not feel bad looking at your wedding photos that you could have got ready for your wedding and wedding night since you both are now love birds.

Mithra: oh my god Nithi hold your imaginary horses. How much do you think girl ? 

Mithra tried to leave from there but Nithya dragged her back.

Nithi: Ok you are not getting married tomorrow but just feel how it would be to get ready for your own wedding.

Mithra: What have you arranged for ?

Nithi: Everything.... manicure, pedicure, waxing, hair, nails, facial. And don't worry I m getting everything for me too

Before Mithra could protest she was dragged inside. 

On the other hand Goutham laid on the couch in the hotel room and watched Chandru chatting with someone.

Goutham: Hey idiot why did you call me if you are busy in chatting with your fiance ?

Chandru: You will know when you are in my place so now go check your outfits. Your mom has sent for both of us.

Goutham: When did she turn to my mom from your aunty and I have arranged for my outfit so I m not wearing them.

Chandru dropped the mobile and entered the closet and came out with their outifts. He placed them on the bed and gestured Goutham to look at it.

Goutham: why are they both same ? You are the groom so its fair that you wear silk shirt and dhoti but why me ?

Chandru: yen na nee dhan mapila thozhan. ( because you are the groomsmen) So as per the rules both groom and his friend will wear similar dress so don't argue and you will wear this tomorrow. 

Goutham: Is this your plan or my mom's ?

Chandru: Whoever's plan but I want you in this tomorrow on my big day.

Goutham: Fine but are you sure about doing this without your parents ? I can talk to them and get them here on the immediate available flight Chandru. 

Chandru: I m sure man now don't change with my plans and order dinner for us. We need to get to sleep early so that we can be awake early to get ready. 

Goutham: Ok as you wish but what about your reception ? Why have you not done anything ready for it ? I mean you are suppose to pick your outfit, send out invite for everyone in business circle, atleast have you planned for your honeymoon ? As much as I hate discussing about all this which includes her, I can't ignore the fact that you are my best friend so tell me if you want me to help you in anything.

Chandru: Ofcourse you will do all these works after the marriage but for now lets complete the marriage.

On the other hand Mithra reached home and slumped on the couch in the hall. Her mother Kavitha gave a cup of tea and sat next to her looking at Mithra.

Kavitha: There is some glow on your face Mithu ? 

Mithra: I went to beauty parlor maa. You remember we met my boss's mother at the temple ?

Kavitha: hmmm, yes I remember. What is with her and you going to parlor ?

Mithra: You remember there was a girl with her ? She is getting married to my Boss's friend who was also the PA of my ex Boss, i.e my Boss's father.

Kavitha: Arghhh, ok a marriage in your boss's family ?

Mithra: Yes and it is tomorrow so me and Nithya went to parlor. I will be leaving early morning ma so I will skip breakfast. And after the marriage I will go to office directly.

Soon after dinner Mithra retired to her room. The next morning Mithra woke up early and got ready in the saree bought for her and did simple makeup since she had appointment with the stylist to get ready. Her mother smiled at Mithra.

Kavitha: Your father should have seen you like this Mithu. You look like a bride and we can't wait to see you getting married. Just one more month and everything will happen according to our wish to bring happiness in your life.

Mithra: Lets see about that but now I need to leave its getting late.

Mithra came out and got in the car. Soon the driver stopped before a building and a lady came out welcoming Mithra. Before she could enter her mobile blarred with call from Goutham. Mithra excused from the lady and answered the call.

Goutham: Where is my beautiful wife ?

Mithra: I just arrived at the stylist place and will be there as soon as possible. Where are you ? did you reach the venue ?

Goutham: No, I just got ready and you will be surprised to see me.

Mithra: Why is it so ?

Goutham: You will know after seeing me so now get ready and come quickly. I can't wait to see my goddess of beauty. And remember I m always with you.. forever.

Mithra smiled at his words and they cut the call and Mithra was taken inside to get her ready as instructed by Goutham. Mithra passed the jewels to the lady but she refused and showed a box of jewels to her.

Mithra: No no, I got the jewels myself so you can save yours please.

Stylist: I m sorry madam, these were sent by Mr. Goutham for you.

Mithra couldn't speak further and let the stylist to do her work. Goutham stood before the mirror and geled his hair and rolled his sleeve to his elbow and checked himself.

Chandru: You look like a groom. Why don't you get married ?

Goutham: Why will I not ? Just a nod or smile is all matters to get married the next instance but for now lets focus on you today.

Chandru: Ok, I need to leave now. I have ordered for a jewel for Raghini. I need to collect it before reaching the venue. 

Goutham: what do you mean by going to collect jewel ? We are suppose to go together Chandru.

Chandru: I m sorry man. I have planned to gift her those jewels on the dais as a surprise before the wedding. It is custom made so it took time to get done and don't worry I will reach at right time.

Goutham: No, we will go together and collect it and then reach the venue.

Chandru: Did you forget you are suppose to check the arrangements as my friend or better you go collect the jewel for me and reach the venue and I will go early.

Goutham: sounds good. Tell me from where should I collect the jewel and I will tell Rehman to collect them. anyway mom has invited him and our executive head Mithra to your wedding.

Chandru: What ???? then sure you need to reach the venue before me incase Mithra arrive early she doesn't know anyone and will feel left alone. Now get your ass of and let me collect my gift for my bride.

Without waiting for Goutham's reply Chandru left the room dressed as a groom. Goutham shook his head and checked himself once before the mirror and picked his car keys and left the room. The venue was just a few minutes away and he soon reached the place and saw his father and mother at the entrace receiving the guest for the day.

Ravi: Goutham, where is chandru ?

Goutham: He will be here soon paa. 

Shylaja: My son looks like a groom and I can't wait to get him married.

Goutham: Ofcourse it will happen very soom maa. 

Ravi pulled Goutham with him to a room and closed the door behind.

Goutham: what happened paa ?

Ravi: Are you sure Chandru is in love with Raghini ? I couldn't feel his happiness with this marriage Goutham. He looks very distant everytime Raghini is around him.

Goutham: I spoke to him paa but he is very clear about getting married to that witch. What can I do ? Even now he has gone to collect some jewels he has ordered to surprise her before marriage.

Ravi: I m not getting any positive feelings. Lets just pray for the best for all.

They returned and was greeted by the relatives. Before he could walk away the door of a room opened and Raghini came out dressed as bride. She smiled at Goutham but he stood rigid gritting his teeth.

Raghini: I m so happy you came for my our wedding Goutham. I believe you are so happy for this wedding.

Goutham: Though I m happy that I need not withstand your nonsense anymore, I feel pity for my friend. 

Raghini: I m sorry Goutham, please forgive me. People change and even I did for good so please stop hating me.

Goutham: You are no one in my life even to hate you.

He left from there and Raghini stood there watching his disappearing figure. 30 minutes later Goutham received a call from Mithra that she arrived and he rushed out to welcome her but stood flabbergasted as he watched her getting down from the car dressed in the saree he had given her.

The pink silk saree looked amazing on her. Her hair was tied in a bridal bun with jasmine flowers. The jhumka swayed back and fro as she gently held the saree to take a step. The temple waist chain hugged her curves and she was carrying a gift in her hand which looked beautiful with the quick henna design and the bangles. He placed his palm on his chest to calm his heart that was beating eratically looking at the stunning beauty before him.

Mithra searched for Goutham and when he saw her she bit her pink shaded lips to control her excitement. Everything around her was blurred except for him who looked delivishly handsome in the white silk shirt and dhoti. She gulped when he lift his leg to hold the dhoti and walked twisting his moustache.

When they were just an arm distance he winked at her making her look down to hide her pink cheeks.

Goutham: I think the universe is giving signals that we should get married now. I can't control myself from carrying you over and get the knot tied. Give me a nod and everything will be taken care including our honeymoon. what say ?

Mithra: As much I love to get married, we cannot ignore your best friend's wedding. So now keep your hormones under control and lets get inside before your mother catches us.

Goutham: I want everything to freeze at this moment so that atleast I can kiss you until we are senseless. Not my fault my wife is drop dead gorgeous. I badly need to hug you and taste you.

Their little lost in each other time was interuppted with somone clearing throat. Mithra and Goutham saw Shylaja stepping towards them.

Shylaja: Welcome Ms. Mithra. Goutham, where is Chandru ? He should have been here long time back and his mobile is switched off. Can you please check while I take care of Mithra ? We are running out of time.

Goutham hummed and nodded his head to Mithra before he left from there. Shylaja looked at Mithra dressed like a bride and slightly adjusted the already perfect choker of Mithra.

Shylaja: You look good Mithra. don't you want to see my daughter in law ? come let me introduce you to her.

Mithra followed Shylaja as they stopped before a room which was wide open and a few people stood with a worried face and Goutham with a annoyed face looking at a crying Raghini.

**************************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
88.3K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
349K 28.9K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
294K 26.1K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...