The Wolf of NXT (Female OC Ca...

By Ben10thejoker

NXT, said to be home to the best women's division in the entire world of wrestling, is about to be taken by s... More

Character Info.
Ch. 1: Arrival
Ch. 2: Mystery Guests
Ch. 3: First Match
Ch. 4: Welcome to NXT
Ch. 5: Debut
Ch. 6: The Following Weeks
Ch. 7: Final Preparations
Ch. 9: Confrontation
Ch. 10: Family and Meeting

Ch. 8: Dominant Debut

187 8 41
By Ben10thejoker

(A/N: Here's the actual debut lol won't be as long as the previous two chapters but just as fulfilling. Enjoy!)

Racheal sat in the locker room with Sam, Ciampa, Thatcher, Ember, and even Spike as she watched the interview she filmed today.

"Wow, that was good, girl!" Adrienne complimented.

"You think so?" Racheal asked, feeling slightly unsure and nervous about it.

"Yea, you looked great" Sam added.

"I was impressed myself" Ciampa followed.

"So was I" Tim included.

Racheal blushed from their kind compliments before a knock on the door came.

"Come in!" Ciampa called.

The door opens and Triple H enters the room.

"Hey, kid. You ready?"

Racheal stood, still in full gear, and nodded in return.

"Yea, I think I am" she said with a sigh.

"You look great. I like the outfit you've chosen. It's real fitting"

"Thanks" she smiled.

The attire she wore was mostly white with a bright blue. The front of her top had dark claw marks that looked really cool, while the back had a unique symbol.

(A/N:It's the same symbol on the cover photo, just FYI)

Then, her gloves had circles containing pawprints. As for the trunks, they are somewhat a combination of standard female wrestling bottoms and women's MMA trunks with white in the center and large rugged lines of blue on the sides. They also had a princess' crown on the back to further compliment her character. Completed with her sleeveless, hooded leather jacket, which also had bloody claw marks on the back, for her entrance and she looked really badass.

It was then when Triple H noticed Spike sitting by her chair.

"Oh, is this yours?"

"Yes, this is Spike. Tim got him a doggy pass and he's well trained" she informed as she petted her furry companion.

"He seems like it, beautiful too" Hunter complimented. "What breed is he?"

"American Pitbull Terrier. I'm teaching him to be a service dog for hospital patients. Also, to help break the norm and, you know, show people pitbulls aren't bad dogs"

"I agree" Triple H nodded with admiration. "As a matter of fact, I would like to help you out with that"

That came as a surprise for Racheal.

"Wait, really?"

"Absolutely, but we'll discuss that later because you're up next and we need to go"

"Alright, thankyou" she grinned before instructing Spike to stay, Sam and Adrienne left in charge of him. "Wish me luck, guys! See ya later"

The two waved and gave her words of encouragement, making the young Brit feel proud as she followed Triple H out, accompanied by her mentors. She encountered many of her peers and colleagues on the way to gorilla, all wishing her the best and granting her proud commendations for her first match. Even Benjamin and Crystal were there to grant her the same positive wishes. They would also be hiding out in the crowd so they could watch her match in person. Ben told her how proud he was and how amazing she would be before letting her carry on. She reached gorilla with the others and found Jonathan, Caleb, and her opponent, Candice LeRae, waiting.

"Hey, kiddo. You ready?" Candice asked with an excited smile.

"Yea, very excited, too" she nodded. "Are you sure you're OK with how this'll go down?"

"Of course, it's gonna look great, and we'll get the chance to do things in the more traditional and... I guess equal way later on"

They both laughed.

"Well, thanks again for doing this" Racheal smiled.

"Sure, it'll be great" she smiled back.

"I agree" Indi suddenly chimes in. "I can't wait to see how this turns out"

Racheal blushed before their attention was stolen by Triple H.

"Alright, you're almost up. Gentlemen, you good?"

"Yes, sir" Caleb answered as they both nodded.

"You ready for this?" Jonathan asked Racheal.

"You bet" she nodded.

"Alright, let's do this!" He cheered and both men stepped out onto the stage right before the show came back on air.

Once it did, the Ring Announcer was in the ring with a spotlight on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here to perform their new original single, The Wolf Within, please welcome YouTube recording artists, Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles!"

The audience cheered from this surprise tonight as spotlights revealed the two singers on the stage. They smiled with excitement and determination as they were granted a second to take in their audience.

Then, the performance began.

Roughly about halfway through the song, Racheal emerged from behind the curtain. Ciampa and Thatcher remained in gorilla, letting this be her moment. With her new outfit on, her hair tied back, and her sleeveless leather jacket strapped on, the White Wolf was ready to make her debut.

She gives a large howl over the song before making her way down the ramp. The rhythm of the music guides her to the ring as the two artists continue to rock on. Racheal is all business and intensity as she walks up the steps and enters the ring. She poses for the crowd before dropping to a knee and giving them another howl. She then moves to the corner, hopping up on the second rope and raising her arms while jamming out to the rest of the song. She continues to acknowledge the crowd and take them, earning many great reactions and cheers of encouragement. The song comes to an epic close and the music is replaced by cheers and applause from the NXT Universe. None of which cheered or clapped louder than the debuting star.

"What a way to introduce the new young star for her debuting match!" Vic Joseph called from the Announcers Table. "A stellar performance by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles that is sure to earn their YouTube channels many new subscribers from the NXT Universe"

"Yea, and I'm one of them!" Beth happily followed.

The crowd continues to applaud as the singers bowed and waved and moved to take their front row seats for this match.

"Let's hear again for Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles!" Racheal called out and the fans continued to show their praise.

They smiled with flattery and took another bow, nodding especially to Racheal. She returned the gestures by blowing a kiss before calling out to them again.

"Thank you, boys! That was awesome!"

They smiled again, each while blushing, before sharing a fist bump with each other. They totally killed it with that song and their performance was perfect.

"An amazing performance indeed, but it will not win the match for the new rising star" Wade noted. "Racheal Moonster still has quite the task in front of her"

"Right you are, Wade; and I think the biggest question on everyone's mind is: can this young athlete live up to the hype that has surrounded her and capture her first big moment?"

The bell rings, drawing the crowd's attention back to the Announcer.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Brighton England, making her NXT in-ring debut! The White Wolf, RRRACHEALLLLL MOOOOOONSTERRRR!!!!"

The crowd cheered as Racheal gave another howl and rose a fist in the air. It was then when she noticed Sargent Jackman in the front row. He granted her a little salute while she pointed at him.

The mood quickly changes in the arena with the echo of Candice LeRae's theme.

"And her opponent, accompanied to the ring by Indi Hartwell and representing The Way! She is one half of the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions, Candice LeRae!!!"

The boos continue as Mrs. Gargano makes her way to the ring with her partner by her side, both showing off their belts while Moonster sits in the corner Darby Allin style.

"Personally, I think Racheal has made an early tactical error in her young career" Wade doubtfully stated. "Candice LeRae is a veteran of the game who has seen it all in this business. This young rookie is in for a rude awakening"

The Princess of the Pact is eyeing her prey with much intent and focus. Her features are as cold as ice and hard like stone. Candice and Indi enter the ring, LeRae glaring at her opponent for this bout before raising their titles. The female captain of The Way hands her title to Hartwell before both competitors remove their jackets, not taking their eyes off each other. As soon as Hartwell moves to the outside, the referee calls for the bell.

The match is underway!

Racheal and Candice immediately meet in the center of the ring, looking to lock up, but Racheal suddenly shifts gears. She scoops up Candice by the waist and tackles her straight into the corner, already using her size advantage over LeRae. She then begins rapidly driving her shoulder into the midsection of the Poison Pixie. She has to stop before the referee's count gets her disqualified, but pulls LeRae by one arm out of the corner and into a viscous clothesline. Everyone watching is already in disbelief by the power and aggression shown by the new wrestler. She moves to stand behind Candice and helps her up a little. However, she then hops up the second rope of the corner, sitting on the top turnbuckle before wrapping her arm LeRae's neck and lifting her into a Hangman's, or Hang-Woman's in this case, choke hold. The ref once again starts counting as Candice kicks and struggles for air. Moonster releases her before getting disqualified, Candice flopping to the mat. The wolf then hops back down to roll up her back and puts her in a camel clutch variation. She was like a demented overgrown child playing with her new toy and even had the sadistic grin to go with it. She didn't keep the hold for long, though, and got off of Candice, allowing her to roll to the outside. She coughed and gagged and did her best to regain her breath. Indi also knelt beside her in the hopes of assisting her partner. She brought Candice to her feet, but that only helped set up for Racheal's next surprise. She charged across the ring, letting the ropes push her back and then dove to take out both Women's Tag Champs with a suicide dive.

The crowd was unglued from their seats and growing more and more electric as the match progressed. They were even already chanting "THIS IS AWESOME" while Racheal threw Candice back in the ring.

It was at this moment when an angry Hartwell decided to attempt a cheap shot on the newcomer. This proved to be a huge mistake once Racheal caught the punch. The look on both women's faces said it all.

"Bad move, bitch!" Racheal screamed before lifting her up and planting her hard on the Announcers Table with a spinebuster.

The punishment didn't end there as she brought her back up for a Randy Orton-like belly-to-back suplex on the table as well.

"Come on! This isn't necessary!" Wade called during her assault. "We need security out here! This girl's out of control!"

"Shut up, Wade!" Racheal screamed back.

"OOOHHH!" The fans who heard echoed while his broadcast colleagues snickered.

The White Wolf rolled back into the ring just as Candice was beginning to make it back to her feet. She runs to the ropes, hoping to fight back with a running strike of some sort, but Racheal catches her off guard by running past her and also going to the ropes. Once LeRae turns back around, she is nailed hard with a big running crossbody, bulldozing the smaller athlete. Racheal completes the attack with a running senton, making the first cover of the night.

"One...two...thr-"

Candice manages to kick out, but it was surprisingly close to three despite how early in the match this still is.

Plus, the way she shot up her arm to get her shoulder up proved to be fatal as Racheal grabbed it and locked in a Fujiwara Armbar. Candice screamed in agony as Racheal tore at her arm with the move she borrowed from her mentor, Thatcher. Clearly, she was taught well. Candice proved to be resilient, though, despite being in the center of the ring. She looked to find a way to escape, but Racheal transitioned by trapping her arm with her legs and moving her hands around LeRae's face, transitioning into a crossface.

This bit of expert submission grappling was truly impressive from a rookie star. Candice looks to tap out, but her size and nimble body ables her to roll through and into a bridge pin. Racheal kicks out but keeps a grasp on her arms and rolls her into a butterfly suplex. This easily allows her to now lock in a cross-armbreaker. Now Candice really looks to be in jeopardy. She could even tap out right here and now.

That is, until Indi Hartwell returns to her feet and hops up on the apron. The ref stupidly switches his attention and goes to get the Australian down from the ring. Racheal's gaze follows the ref and she immediately releases Candice upon noticing Hartwell. Even after giving her a verbal warning and a physical warning, she still couldn't help herself, could she?

Well, if she wanted to get involved that badly, then so be it.

She rolls to her feet away from Candice and marches toward her partner. Indi was too busy arguing with the ref to notice her until it was too late. Racheal grabs her by the hair while hooking an arm under her shoulder and hip tosses her in the ring. Indi lands hard on her already injured back and is slow to get back up. The ref tries to stop Racheal, but it's useless. Indi needs to suffer more in order to learn her lesson. So, Racheal moves behind her before pulling at her hair again and forcing her neck under her arm. Her bloodthirsty grin is expressed again as she howls and annihilates Hartwell with her variation of the rolling cutter, causing her to roll back to the outside, permanently now.

"Wow! What an elegant yet viscous version of the rolling cutter!" Vic Joseph called.

"That whip looked to be perfectly shaped like a Crescent Moon, which I'm sure she was howling at" Beth followed at the spot on point.

Racheal observes the carnage she caused with pride and joy. The ref leans over the ropes to check on Indi even as Moonster returns her attention to LeRae. This allowed the Poison Pixie to do something she had never done before.

She spat poison mist right into the White Wolf's eyes!

Racheal covers her eyes from the blinding agony she now suffers. She turns and allows Candice to drop her with a neckbreaker. It's only then when the ref turns to see Candice making the cover.

"One...two...th-"

Racheal kicks out before three, nearly causing heart attacks throughout the attendance. She rolls on her knees, still clutching her eyes. This grants Candice the opportunity to land her step off senton. She practically bounces off the back of her opponent. This causes Racheal to bounce off the mat before sitting on her knees while clutching her back. Candice now had an opening to connect with a basement superkick. Racheal looked to be out as LeRae made the cover.

However, once again, Racheal managed to kick out. She slowly started to get back to her feet near a corner, which is when Candice started unleashing her Violent Party assault. All her rage and all her vengeance was being unleashed before the ref had to step in and keep them separated. It was only then when the ref seemed to notice the mist that had been spat in her eyes while Candice sunk in the boos. He looked to stop the match and possibly disqualify Candice, but Racheal stopped him and urged him not to, stating she could keep going.

Then, the way she started acting was really strange. She raised her head up and started sniffing the air. After that, she began tilting her head and focusing, like she was trying to listen for something. Candice just looked at her with as much confusion as many others did. Pretty soon, Racheal started stepping closer, still relying on her smell and hearing to guide her. Now Candice is mocking her along with her strange attitude. She doesn't waste much more time, however, and goes for another hit, but Racheal catches it and then clasps at her head. It seems she was using her senses just like a wolf would in order to track her prey and find it. It was perhaps one of the craziest things ever displayed in a wrestling ring. Even more bizarre is how effective her grasp on LeRae's head is. It occurs to everyone that she has an Iron Claw locked in. Nobody has used this old school pressure lock in ages, but here she was using it on Candice LeRae and in a most effective manner.

Believe it or not, part of why she is using it is not just because of how it fits with her character, but Benjamin and his family too. His grandfather, a late wrestler once upon a time, shared that famous hold with the late great wrestling legend, Fritz Von Erich.

Racheal kept Candice in place while increasing the pressure of her vice grip. LeRae started to lean back, fading ever so slightly. Once she leaned back enough, Moonster then released the hold but only to wrap her arm around her neck. The hungry wolf stared down at her prey with murderous intent. Even more bizarre and sadistic, she stuck her tongue out and traced it up the side of her face. The very second she retracted it, she whipped Candice back face first into the mat for her skull-crushing finisher.

"A kiss from the White Wolf to seal the deal!" Vic commentated with perfection. "Here's the cover! Both legs hooked!"

"One... two... three!"

"Racheal Moonster wins a most dominant debut match!" Vic concluded.

The bell rang and the crowd cheered as the victorious new star smiled while everyone cheered. She rose to her feet and had her hand raised for the world to see.

"Here is your winner! The White Wolf, RRRACHEALLLLL MOOOOOONSTERRRR!!!!"

Racheal was jumping up and down, quickly changing from her serious tone to almost like a happy child.

"What a massive first victory and a HELL of an impact made by the newcomer!" Vic continued.

"By far one of the craziest and most dominating debuts I have ever seen and one of the biggest upsets ever witnessed!" Wade followed up. "Racheal Moonster just won her first televised match against a veteran and a current title holder. I cannot believe what we have just witnessed. I can't even believe half of what she pulled in there!"

"I don't think anyone can, Wade! What this girl has shown us tonight is that she is no ordinary star and unlike any other new face we have ever welcomed in the NXT arena" Vic replied with much astonishment.

"What an addition to the NXT Women's roster she is!" Beth now spoke. "Can you imagine what this girl is going to accomplish with this only being her first match?! We are in for one HELL of a ride!"

The young girl just kept grinning from ear to ear as she glanced around the room. Jonathan, Caleb, Sargent Edward Jackman, and every person in the arena was on their feet, their voices loud, their hands clapping, and their minds blown. It was unbelievable. She even spotted Ben and Crystal from their secluded spot, cheering like crazy. She raised her arms and hollered with triumph, feeling this victory swelling her heart out of her chest.

The craziest part of it all, this was just the beginning!

(A/N: Tada!!! What y'all think? Debut good? Think she'll fair well? Lemme know and have a nice day/night)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
4.9K 231 23
๐‡๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
889 6 31
A Total Divas Story... (This is based on Total Divas Season 5) This is about a Strong, Single and Independant Girl from Boston Massachusetts called...
7.1K 230 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!