DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 010; Without You ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬

388 13 5
By makexaxwish

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

SIXTEEN HOURS LATER.

Scott, Stiles and Allison was seen jolting upwards simultaneously from the icy bath, splatters of water flying onto the ground.

Each being given warmth by their emotional tethers.

"We passed it, there's-there's a stump...this huge tree–– well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down, but it's still big though! Very big!" Scott splattered out.

"It was the same night we were out looking for the body-." Scott was saying to Scott.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles interjected.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother, we almost hit someone-." Allison quickly remembers of the night.

"Me! You hit me." Scott quickly says.

Scott then took a deep breath, a confident look on his face. "We'll find it."

Allison then noticed a look on Isaac's face that wasn't exactly comforting her.

"What?" Allison hesitantly asks.

Ivanna, who was near Stiles, lightly touched his cold fingers, him quickly getting hit with a warm feeling because of her.

"Ivy?" Stiles asked curiously.

Stiles looked at Ivanna and saw her and Isaac sharing the same look.

"Yeah?" Ivanna mumbles.

"What's wrong?" Stiles softly asks.

Ivanna looks at Stiles with a smile. "Nothing!"

"Just that you guys were under there for sixteen hours!"

Scott's eyes widened in shock. "Sixteen hours?!"

"How long 'til the moon rises?" Scott then whispers, a stunned look on his face.

"Less than four..." Deaton says.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Scott was seen getting up, going to walk out of the clinic, but got stopped by Stiles' voice.

"No dude, you're not going back with them." Stiles forbid.

"I made a deal with Deucalion-." Scott was saying.

"Does anyone else think that sounds like making a deal with the devil?" Stiles then asks.

"Why does it matter anyways?"

Isaac, himself, didn't understand why Scott needed to go with the Alpha pack.

"Because, i still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott states.

"He trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong." Allison pleads.

"I'm not sure he is..." Deaton hesitantly trails.

"Circumstances like this, sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton states.

Isaac exasperatedly comments. "So, we're gonna trust him–– the guy that calls himself 'Death', 'Destroyer of Worlds'? We're really gonna trust this guy?"

Everyone then turned to look at the dark skinned Druid.

"I wouldn't trust him, no, but, you could use him as an advantage, Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton states.

"I know this is going to sound out of context, but i don't think Jennifer wants to hurt anyone, i think it's more of a...uh, personal vendetta." Ivanna then says.

"I met her at school, after she had took your father, she wants my help to kill Kali." Ivanna informs.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Stiles softly asks, caressing Ivanna's warm hands, a look of surprise on his face.

Ivanna frowns, an innocent look in her eyes. "I'm telling you now."

Ethan was then seen rushing inside the room, the Betas, the Huntress, the Banshee, the Druid and the Human looking at him, all with looks of distrust in their eyes.

"I'm looking for Lydia." Ethan quickly says.

Lydia, who was standing next to Ivanna, came in front of Ethan, a blank look in her eyes.

"What do you want?" Lydia sighed out.

"I want your help, to stop my brother and Kali..." Ethan hesitantly says.

"From killing Derek." Ethan concluded.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

During the day, Allison, Scott, Ivanna and Isaac was seen looking for clues that could lead them to Stiles' father, but, their search was cut short.

"Quite the arsenal your father got here, young lady..." A voice says, entering the room.

A tall latino man, with dark brown color hair and dark brown eyes was seen.

"Scott."

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks irritated.

"Who is he?" Ivanna whispers.

"Following one of the only leads i have, now, since i don't know where you've been, why don't we have a seat, so, we can talk?" The man asks.

Allison, Scott and Stiles reluctantly sat down, Ivanna and Isaac staring at each other perplexed.

"That implies for the both of you also, Isaac and Ivanna Lahey." The man says.

"How do you know us?" Isaac asks confused.

"You two names are the first that showed up on the list of things i know, especially you...littlest Lahey, your name is the highest on my list, you have grown the name of a fugitive." The man smirks.

"Always love being in the spotlight." Ivanna sarcastically smiles.

"Sit down." He demands.

"I rather stand." Ivanna sarcastically smiles.

Ivanna then looked at his tag.

AGENT MCCALL

Ivanna then looked at Scott in shock. "This asshole is your father?"

Ivanna dramatically placed her hand over her heart. "Yeah, i feel for you."

"I used to go to school with your father, Ivanna-." Raphael was saying.

"He's dead." Ivanna bluntly says.

"Why are we here, dad?" Scott emphases on the word 'dad'.

"To be honest, the rest of what's going on here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue." Raphael states.

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, i learned that a long time ago." Scott blankly stares at him.

Ivanna smirks. "Burn."

Raphael McCall glared at Ivanna Lahey, who was not affected by it.

Raphael then turned to look at his son angrily. "I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son in the interrogation room, really hoping."

"And here we are." Ivanna says, waving her hand around.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"I'm not going to lie-." Raphael was saying.

Scott let out a sarcastic laugh. "Oh! That's a first."

Raphael then sighed out. "I'm a little disturbed–– not by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles' father, your father and your mother." Raphael looked at both Allison and Scott.

"Ours are dead." Isaac deadpanned."

"Mhm, and never gonna come back, probably turning in their graves of how disappointed they are of our decisions." Ivanna hums.

Isaac lightly laughed at his sister's words, nudging her softly.

"You two shouldn't make fun of your dead parents, that's very disrespectful." Agent McCall says.

Isaac then scoffs. "Oh! And who are you going to tell? Our mother?"

"Our father?" Ivanna sarcastically asks.

"Our dead brother?" Ivanna and Isaac simultaneously says, smirking.

Agent McCall just rolled his eyes at the siblings, not wanting to deal with them.

"Save your clinched teenage apathy for your high school teachers." Raphael then says.

"Well, one of our teenagers has turned psycho so..." Ivanna trails off, shrugging her shoulders.

"Do you think i'm joking?" Raphael angrily asks.

"Nope." Ivanna smiles.

Ivanna then tilted her head a little, Allison then flicked a cover with her finger, making it hit Raphael's stomach.

Smoke fumes stares to ascend inside the room.

"Go!" Allison shouts at her ex.

Scott then quickly took off, ignoring the calls of his father.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Nemeton Root Cellar, Melissa, Argent and Sheriff was seen tied by to a couple of steel bars, but luckily and just in time they were found.

"Sheriff!" Ivanna calls as she rushed towards him.

"Allison!" Isaac called out to the girl as him and his sister had found them.

"Oh my god! Thank God!" Allison says in relief, rushing at her father.

"You found us." Argent says in relief.

"And Scott?" Melissa says eagerly.

"Where's Stiles, where's my son." Sheriff impatiently asks.

Ivanna got out her claws, loosing him out. "Stiles is okay, he's fine, come on."

Ivanna then helped the Sheriff up from his spot, but then stopped when she heard crumbling from above.

"It's a storm, the storm's brewing." Isaac whispers, taking a notice from above.

"Jennifer." Ivanna whispered.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Stop! Stop it! Stop whatever you're doing with the storm!" Scott demands to Jennifer.

"It's getting too much." Ivanna grunts, feeling like she was sinking down.

"Is it just me or is the place getting smaller?" Isaac nervously asks.

"Stop! Or i'll stop you and i don't care what it does to my eyes!" Scott threatens.

An aluminum bat was seen being striked upwards, to keep the place steady.

"I always says aluminum was better than wood." Sheriff sighed out.

"No, allow me." Deucalion smirks.

Deucalion was seen removing the shades of his eyes.

"Guys! I-i..." Isaac was saying, but then found everything coming at a stand still.

"I-i think it's over..." Ivanna whispers.

"Oh! It's over, it's all over!" Ivanna excitedly says, hugging Stiles on his waist.

Ivanna then awkwardly smiles, looking at the Stilinski who softly smiles at her.

Isaac noticing the way Stiles was staring at her, but his sister didn't, which made him sigh out hopelessly.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Allison Argent was seen in a car, driving in the driver's seat, a smile placed upon her face.

'nous protegéons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mémes.'

Allison says with a smile, towards the person in the passenger's seat.

Ivanna, who was in the passenger's seat, looked at her confused. "I really don't understand french, but, i'm guessing it has something to do with your new code? About protecting someone?"

Allison then smiles. "We protect those who can't protect their selves."

"Hey, can i drive?" Ivanna then randomly asks.

Allison stares at her amused. "You don't even have you license."

"Yeah, i do, but, it had been expired for six months." Ivanna states.

Allison stared at her in shock. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked." Ivanna innocently says.

"Yeah, 'cause you were too busy hating me." Allison comments.

"You ruined something that meant something to me." Ivanna retorted.

"And for that-." Allison was saying.

"Wanna be friends?" Ivanna then asks.

"Maybe better." Allison grins, hinting at her.

"Come on, let me drive." Ivanna says, oblivious to her hint.

"Your license isn't-."

"So, no one's here." Ivanna shrugs.

They both looked around, seeing an empty street.

"You're right..." Allison trails.

"You can go fast, you know? Just press a little-." Allison was saying.

Ivanna then harshly pressed on the gas, speeding down the road. "Oh! This is fun! You are fun!"

"Yeah, uh, but, you could go a little-." Allison tries.

"Faster? You got it." Ivanna happily says.

Allison's car was seen being pulled up, a police offer standing by the car, a notepad out.

"Ms? Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Ivanna then beams. "112."

Ivanna then smiles at Allison, who sighed out, rubbing her hands over her face.

"License and registration?"

Ivanna then handed the man her card with a smile.

"You can keep it." Ivanna grins.

The officer the looked down, Ivanna using this as a chance to speed off, disappearing between the road signs.

"Hey!"

"Wasn't that fun or what?" Ivanna grins.

"That what crazy! I can't believe you did that!" Allison breathlessly says.

Ivanna then grins at Allison, looking in front, Allison staring at her.

"What?" Ivanna asks, noticing the stare.

Allison shook her head with a smile. "Nothing, just-."

"Just?" Ivanna happily beamed.

Allison leaned a little close to her, a coy look on her face.

"Would you mind if i try something?" Allison asks in a whisper.

Allison's dark brown eyes casted down on her lips, her biting her own.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Leaning against the railing of the Stilinski's house, was Isaac and Stiles.

"I know you're in love with my sister, Stilinski." Isaac says to Stiles looking at him.

Stiles looked at isaac, seemingly a lot more confident. "Would that be a problem?"

Stiles frowns his brows, confused where he got all this shred of confidence from

"As long as you're not crazily obsessed with her."

Stiles gave Isaac a look. "I'm not obsessed."

Isaac then smiles. "Then you're good!"

"Where is she, by the way?" Stiles curiously asks.

"With Allison, taking a test drive or whatever." Isaac informs.

Stiles then frowns. "I could've taken her for a rest drive."

Allison's fingers crawled up Ivanna's neck, softly caressing her skin.

"Allison, i don't think you sh-." Ivanna tried to say.

"Shh." Allison whispers softly, her lips brushing against her cheek.

Isaac smirks at Stiles. "Your jealousy is showing, buddy."

"Shut up, i'm not jealous, i have nothing to be jealous about." Stiles scoffed.

"Even if Allison's making her feel the way you should be-." Isaac teased.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Stiles snapped.

Isaac smirks, chuckling in amusement, then walking backwards, leaving him alone.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles had decided to go inside his bedroom, the Stilinski was seen lying on his bed alone, when a female was seen running towards him, jumping on his bed, then lying her body on him.

"Hiya, you good?" Ivanna asks with a happy smile.

"Now, that you're here." Stiles adoringly smiles at her.

Stiles lifted her body, so she could fit herself on top of him.

"How are you feeling? You know, after the whole 'sacrificing' thing?" Ivanna concerning asks.

"I'm fine." Stiles says assuringly.

"Okay, so-." Ivanna was saying, getting ready to leave.

Stiles then grabbed onto her hand, making her body fall onto his.

"Stay, don't leave." Stiles pleads.

Ivanna then smiles. "Stiles, we live in the same place."

"But, different rooms, i want you here with me, so, stay, please..." Stiles pleadingly asks.

Ivanna then lightly touched his face, which caused a shiver to run down his sound, him closing his eyes, enjoying the touch.

"Okay, you big baby! I'll stay." Ivanna softly giggled.

Stiles then wrapped Ivanna's body in his arms, snuggling into her, her quickly falling into a deep sleep.

What Ivanna didn't seem to sense or notice, since she was fast asleep, was the darkness that was slowly creeping into Stiles.

Stiles' eyes turned jet black, like ones of a demon, his skin becoming pale of a sudden.

"Sweet dreams, my sweet Ivy." Stiles whispers in her ear in a rough and tough voice.

Ivanna snuggled into whom she believed was Stiles, him tightening his grip around her, placing a cold kiss onto her forehead.

The last that was seen was, jet, black cold and emotionless eyes.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
90.4K 1.9K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
115K 5.2K 65
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
322K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...