Multi-Coloured Soul (Sans Au...

By MLCalloway

There are two known guardians that watch over and protect the multiverse. Such as Undertale, UnderSwap, Under... More

OC Description
Chap. 1 - My Beginning
Chap. 2 - Who Are You?
Chap. 3 - Rewards and Interigations
Chap. 4 - S.O.S
Chap. 5 - The Verdict Reads Guilty
Chap. 6 - A New Member?
Chap. 7 - Explaining and New Friends?
Chap. 8 - Teamwork
Chap. 9 - Welcome
Chap. 10 - Rescue Mission Pt. 1
Chap. 11 - Rescue Mission Pt.2
Chap. 12 - Rescue Mission pt. 3
Chap. 13 - Recovery
Chap. 14 - Bed and Breakfast
Chap. 15 - New Recruits?
Chap. 16 - Let's Spilt Up
❗️Announcment❗️
Chap. 17 - Backup
Chap. 18 - Practice Makes Perfect
Chap. 19 - Keep Away
Chap. 20 - Dreams to Chitchat
Chap. 22 - Surprise Visit
Chap. 23 - Game On
Chap. 24 - Snack Time
Chap. 25 - Connecting
Chap. 26 - Scouting
Chap. 27 - Understanding
Chap. 28 - Open Arms
Chap. 29 - Sharp Shooter
Chap. 30 - Double Sided
Chap. 31 - Picnic Panic

Chap. 21 - Meeting Plans

135 6 1
By MLCalloway

"Gotta say, this wasn't what I expected. No wonder you said you were interested in our stories." Said a new voice.

I then turned around to see who spoke to me. To be honest, it was no surprise to see him here, since her can travel through dreams. It was Nightmare, standing casually behind me.

"It's good to see you again, Guardian of Balance." Nightmare said.

————————————————————
3rd person pov~
(Still in Mari's dream~)

"Huh, I didn't expect to see you again, Nightmare. But, its good to see you as well. So, if I may ask, what are you doing in my dream." Mari replied.

"Nothing much, just came for a little 'talk'." Nightmare said.

Just as he finished, four tentacles sprouted from his back that gave an different impression. Even his smile grew ear to ear to look sinister. But, instead of giving in and drawing a weapon, Mari walked to the trunk of the tree and sat down, criss-cross, by it.

"Thanks but not thanks, I already a packed day and I was hoping I could relax here. I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood to fight right now." Mari said.

"He he he, your kidding me right." Nightmare joked.

"Nnnnnnnnope, just looking to chill before I... awake upon the mortal plain once more." Mari said normal then dramatically.

Mari then reached behind and lightly knocked against the trunk of the tree. Despite the low impact, two of the black negative apples were plucked and fell down. Both apples fell, in one of her hands and in the other. She held one in front of her and offered it to Nightmare.

"I have no intention to fight, why not have a nice sit down while were in the moment. You get the nice shade under the tree~" Mari offered.

Nightmare's tentacles lowered and he looked with surprise and confusion.

'What the h*ll! Is she planning something to get the drop on me? But, the emotion I sense from her is Calm. And she has to ill intent.' Nightmare thought to himself.

Coming to a decision, Nightmare sighed and began to walk to the tree. He then sat down next to her and took the negative apple from her. Sitting down with his back against the tree and under the shade, he took a bite and enjoyed it. Mari did the same and took a bite what of her apple, but as she did, Nightmare observed her closely. But, nothing happened.

"How is it that your not corrupted by the apple? I mean, even if this is a dream." Nightmare questions.

"My magic is at a levels to where the corruption won't effect me. Plus, these don't taste that bad." Mari answers as she took another bite.

"I know that your a Guardian like that paint freak and Error, and you were able to take down my whole group. But, what exactly are you?" Nightmare questions again.

Mari waited to find the right to describe herself.

"Well, your not wrong about me being a Guardian like the other two, but I'm more of the in between. I was created as the Guardian of Balanced to help keep the multiverse thriving. I was made as a human unnatural levels of magic and HP." Mari did her best to describe.

"You really are something interesting." Nightmare admitted.

"Thank you. Also, I'm sorry that I hurt you and your group. I was trying to get go on the defensive, but you guys were a real challenge." Mari apologised.

"No, we attacked first. I understand." Nightmare said.

"How about we start over? Hi, my names is Mari, Mariannah C., it's nice to meet you." Mari said as she reached to shake his hand.

"Nightmare. Like wise." He said.

Minutes passed as the two sat under the tree and enjoyed moment, even if it was a dream.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" Nightmare asked.

"Whatever you need or want to know, I'll do my best to give you an answer." Mari replied.

"When we first encountered you, did you have any connection with my brother?" He asked.

"Weeeeeeeell, no. But, we got to know each other after. But, now I fully know the Star Sans's" She replied.

"Have you ever met any of us, my group I mean?"

"No, I've mostly or always done my job by myself. But, I've never got in the way of yours or your brothers work. Sure I keep the balance of emotions and AU's, but I make sure not to get in the way or to interfere."

Another moment of silence came as a cool breeze brushed through the two and the tree's leaves.

"Do you think were villains as well?"

"No. You and the others were dealt a bad hand and suffered great pain. I wish I could help, but fate had other plans."

...

"Maybe you can." Nightmare said, having an idea.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Mari asked back.

"We meet you properly. When you wake up, meet at my castle." He explained.

"That does sound like a nice idea, but what if they try to kill me again?"

"I know well enough that you can fight back on you own. Plus, I'll set them straight if they try anything."

"Wow Nightmare, that's really nice of you. But as a guest, I should get you something to show my appreciation, its only polite. But there's so little time, I'll see what I can do." Mari concurred.

"With that, I guess this dream is over." Nightmare confirmed.

As the two were finished with their conversation, they as well finished their snack and placed them on the ground. Nightmare and Mari then stood up from their sitting place by the tree's trunk.

"True, well then, I'll see you soon Nightmare." Mari bided goodbye.

Nightmare did the same, but only gave a simple nod. Then, the world around them began to fade into a white space as it consumed the area.

————————————————————
(End of Dream~)
Mari's pov~

I slowly open my eyes again and woke up back in my room. Light was coming through my window blinds and my body was put into a different position than last night. Still, the dream I just had, had happened. Nightmare, the king of nightmares and god of negativity, and I had a semi-normal conversation in my dream. Huh. Life in the multiverse happens in mysterious ways.

Suddenly, the alarm on my phone went off and I picked it up from the shelf next to me. My alarm was a mixed song called 'Misery x CPR, Maroon 5, CupcakKe (Remix', its one of my favourite songs. The time on the alarm read 7 a.m. and I dismissed the alarm. I stretched, got out a bed, and started my morning routine. But, at the same time, thought about my meeting with Nightmare and his group.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and put on my usual outfit. I then went down stairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table.

'Alright, I'm meeting with Nightmare and his group in a bit. I'm going to be a guest and it would feel rude not to show up with a gift. The question is, what should I get them?'

I then finished and wished the bowl and spoon, and began to put my shoes on for the day. Finally, the idea hit me, like a wrecking ball against an egg. It would be perfect. With the though in mind and excitement running through me, I opened my portal and jumped through head first.

'The AU should be the perfect place for the things I need. Surely nothing can go wrong!'

————————————————————

As I land on the other side, I stepped one foot on a tree branch and thought I landed okay. Because of jumping head first and thinking I was safe, I looked down and saw I was Really high in a tree. Out of surprise, I tried to balance on my foot, but most of my body weight made me move backwards. Unfortunately, I did fall off and got knocking against a few branches on the way down.

"OOF! AH! SON! OF! A! CRABAPPLE! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!" I said getting hit against each branch.

Finally, I landed on my back in a pile of snow and layed there for a few minutes.

"Ooooooo, yeah. That smarts. Heh, looks like I jinxed myself. He he he, *hiss* ow ow ow."

Hey, Hi, Hello my guys, gals, and pals. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter for the week! Thank You And See You Next Time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7K 59
As you were waking up, you notice that you became Ink and that you were now the creator and protector of a messy multiverse. with too many negative A...
121K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
947 62 6
what if there was more to Error Sans than meets the eye in this multiverse? What's his reason for destroying AUs? what about the voices inside his o...
1.2K 87 15
Encre (Ink) escapes his crumbling universe with the help of Nightmare. He meets new friends and a new life is chosen for him what will become of the...