Who Are You? // Miles Morales...

TearsinHeart द्वारा

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already kno... अधिक

Introduction.
I'm Real.
She's Real!
The Proof is There.
Finally.
A Small Visit.
Like it? I love it.
Weekend Plans
it's me, your dad.
No New Messages.
I Might Do It
Here With You/A New Suit
Inter-Dimensional Travel
Go Home.
A little more
A Bagel?
Go For It!
Tell You This.
I'm Sorry.
Thought You Left?
End.
A/N

My Leg Was Stuck.

4.1K 127 121
TearsinHeart द्वारा

"I'm..."

The next thing I knew, the mask was back down on her face, and she swung away.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed after her. Of course, I didn't actually hate her.

I let out a puff of air on my suit. If I never find out who she is, then I might never get over her.

"UGGHHH!" I leaned back and rested my head on the pavement.

This is so stupid. Seriously? What's so special about her anyway?

I decided to let it go because I'm acting like a big baby right now. But it made me so angry how she keeps doing this.

I quickly swung back to my dorm, only to be met with Ganke, who was silently waiting by the window.

"So, you know who Spiderwoman is?" I changed out of my suit and into my lounge-wear while eyeing down Ganke.

"Sure do. And if you want to find out, there's an opportunity coming up." He walked over and sat down at his desk, quickly tapping on his keyboard.

I walked toward him, placing my hand on the back of the chair. "Tell me. I want to know who she is so badly."

Ganke pulled up some footage. It was security camera footage, from right now.

"The cameras say she's still out and about. In... I'd say about 5 minutes, that guy who pushed you into a pillar will return to that same spot. Chances are of Spiderwoman going there, and trying to beat him is likely, resulting in her being covered by rubble, same as you." He turned his head and looked at me with a stoic expression. "However, there will be rusty metal in the pile, which could be lethal. I don't know how lethal, but it can do some damage."

I carefully took in Ganke's words. "So you're saying that if I go there and find her, her mask will be off, or what?"

"Ugghh, you missed the point completely. I'm not going to tell you how to do it. Just go there and keep watch." He waved his hand off at me and tabbed into a game. I sighed and changed back into my suit, eventually swinging out the window.

Meanwhile, with Y/N-

I listened to Miles scream out, "I HATE YOU!" Which made me laugh. Knowing that he wouldn't get mad at me if he found out who I am is good, but then again, you can never predict someone's emotions, especially your own.

I decided to swing around the city a little bit. Ever since I started taunting Miles as Spiderwoman, my confidence boosted, and it made me less afraid to be seen by other people.

As I swung and swung, I noticed some sounds coming from an abandoned building. It was the same one where I helped Miles by removing a pile of rocks on top of him.

I quietly crept to where the noise was - on the third floor. There stood a man in a rhino costume ramming his head into pillars.

"Huh, I thought bad guys actually did something bad."

He quickly turned around and looked at me, face full of confusion.

"Who are you? Some Spiderman knock-off? Ah, whatever, another to cover in rubble." He suddenly sprinted toward me, giving me little to no time to react.

I jumped off to the side, quickly webbing his face to catch him off guard. I watched as he ripped it right off and threw rocks on me.

"A knock-off, ay? That's a bit mean." I struggled to dodge the flying boulders, eventually getting hit by one.

"You are just as agile as the other one, but it is harder to hit you." He continued throwing boulders at me until I eventually webbed one and threw it back at him.

I ran closer and closer to him, managing to kick him in the face a few times before he grabbed my leg and threw me to an unstable pillar.

I was about to get up when I found that my leg was stuck under a rock. I tugged at it, my anxiety rising by the second. The pillar was on the verge of collapsing, and lord knows what'll happen next.

"Spidergirl is stuck? Need help?" I quickly looked up to see a rock flying my direction, landing right above me. The pillar collapsed, and I became covered.

I winced in pain as rocks and metal landed on me. A sharp feeling instantly pierced my leg and my torso, causing me to yell out in pain. The next thing I saw was black.

(Miles POV)

I quickly swung over to where I was caught in rubble, only to hear yelling and lots of commotion.

I quietly landed on an open window and peered in.

I watched as Spiderwoman fought against the rhino looking guy. She was quickly dodging the boulders. There were times when I almost felt the need to jump in, but I didn't.

My spider-senses suddenly went off, and I saw her get thrown against a pillar. Her leg was stuck, and the next thing I knew, she was covered in a pile of rubble. The rhino guy ran off, and I zipped toward her.

"Spiderwoman?? Helllooo??" No response. That's when I started worrying. I gripped the rocks, trying to pull them off as quickly as I could. I used my webs and threw them off the pile. I did anything I could to get her out of there.

As the pressure from the pile of rocks was released, I heard her start coughing. I dug through the pile, not worrying about if my suit got damaged. I made it to her and tried to tug her out.

"Shit, her leg is stuck. Spiderwoman, can you hear me?"

-

"Spiderwoman, can you hear me?"

I hear a familiar voice fade in through all the ringing in my ears. I slowly open my eyes, only to find that i'm seeing double. A pain in my leg and torso immediately brought me back to reality. It felt like I was being ripped apart.

I reached down and pulled my foot out from under the rock it was stuck under. By that point, I ran out of energy to do anything else. I closed my eyes.

And when I opened my eyes, I was out of the pile, and my mask was pulled up. I looked up and saw Miles above me, crying.

"W-whats going on?" I moved to sit up, only to immediately wince in pain and lay back down.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you." I listened to his voice crack during sentences.

"Shit, my mask.. you weren't supposed to find out like this." I pulled off my mask and held it in my hand. Miles picked me up and helped me walk to a wall. Every step I took was pain-filled and absolutely horrible.

I listened to his sniffles as he placed leaned me against the wall.

"Are you stupid? Why would you fight someone like that?" He grabbed my hand and carefully scolded me.

"Well, I just wanted," I stopped for a moment and coughed. "I wanted to fight my very first villain."

"Are you serious? Him out of everyone... you're so dumb." He wiped his tears and stood up. He then hoisted me up, careful not to hurt me.

"So you really aren't mad at me? That I've been lying to you..." I grabbed his neck and held on tight while he began swinging.

"I might be a little upset... but I can't be mad at you forever, preciosa." He swung until we landed on the roof of his apartment building.

(Lovely)

He set me down and quickly grabbed a backpack on the roof. He slipped on the clothes that were in there over top of his suit. He quickly ran to the door leading inside.

"You're just going to leave me here? Wow, I see how it is." I slowly scooted against a wall, so I would be resting against it.

"What? No, no, I'm going to go get a med-kit for..." He slowly looked down at my wounds and grimaced. "That."

I sighed and waited a few moments

Well, this was definitely not how I planned things to go. But at least I wasn't stuck there for as long as he was.

And I'm actually quite surprised that he wasn't mad. Well, if I don't think about it, he didn't seem mad.

He soon returned, holding a med-kit in hand with some spare clothes.

"Alright, I need a closer look at these wounds, but..." He bit his lip while looking at me with a worried look.

"Oh, my suit is in the way. I can change. Are those what the clothes are for?" I watched as he nodded. He handed me the clothes and turned around.

It was a little bit of a struggle, but I eventually got into the clothes. They were Miles', so they were a wee bit big on me.

"Okay, I'm done. Can you help me now?" He turned around and came closer to me, kneeling on his knee.

He rolled up the pant leg and looked at the injury. "Ouch, that looks like it hurts." He looked at me, expecting a laugh. Instead, he was met with a glare.

"Haha, you are so funny, Morales." I winced in pain when he touched the wound with a cotton ball, cleaning up any excess blood.

"I know I am. That's the Morales charm." He chuckled before wrapping up the fully clean and anti-bioticed leg up. "Okay, so you have one on your torso, as well? Let me see."

I scooted forward, giving me enough space to comfortably lay back on the concrete. I slowly lifted up my shirt and stopped it right below my bra.

"God, Y/N, this looks bad." He looked away for a moment before turning back and cleaning up the blood. "Eww, this is gross."

"Hey, don't say that. You made this choice. You could've easily gotten your mom to do this." I lifted my head and glared at him.

"You know how many questions she would ask?" He then put on a high voice and mocked his mother. "Oh, em gee, Y/N, what happened to you?"

"Don't mock your mom." I groaned and leaned back. He suddenly stood me up, directing me to keep my shirt up while he wrapped my torso.

As soon as he was done, he gave me the okay to let down my shirt.

"Geez, next time something like that happens, tell me. Please." He moved over to me, helping me walk.

"Hey, so it's kind of late. And we have school tomorrow, so can you take me home?" I limped while walking with Miles' help.

"Uhm, you aren't going to school tomorrow if that's what you're implying. You're hurt, and you can't even walk without help." He looked at me through the corner of his eye.

"Whatever. Just get me somewhere to rest, pllleaaassseee." I used my puppy dog eyes on him. He sighed and took me inside, walking me to his parents' house.

"I'm staying home with you, just till I know you're okay." He opened the door to his apartment.

"Miles? What're you doing home? It's like 8 pm." Jeff walked to the front door.

"Sorry, don't tell mom. Y/N got hurt, and I needed to get her somewhere to rest." His grasp around me grew tighter while he walked me to the room.

"I'm telling your mom." Jeff yelled out. I watched as Miles rolled his eyes while closing the door to his room. He set me down on his bed.

"Okay, so I need to change outta my suit, so close your eyes or something." I watched his face turn a little red. I chuckled a little before closing my eyes. I heard unzipping sounds and the sound of clothes hitting the floor.

The weight change on the bed caught me off guard, making me open my eyes. I quickly closed them, catching a quick glimpse of MILES SHIRTLESS.

Omg, it could've been worse. He could've been pantsless. That would've thrown me off.

"Okay, you can look now." I opened my eyes and saw Miles in his pajamas. He noticed the redness on my face. "What? Did you see something?" His eyes widened a little while he nervously smiled.

"I might've caught a glimpse of you shirtless... but that's all, I promise," I waved my hands defensively, swearing up and down, I didn't see anything.

"Okay, okay, I believe you." He let out a small chuckle before looking back at me. "Well, you should get some rest. So you'll heal faster." He scooched off the bed and onto the floor.

"You're going to sleep on the floor?" I looked down at him, giving him a confused look.

"Well - yeah. My mom would be pissed." He let out a little chuckle before sitting up.

"I really don't care. You practically saved me, so you get to have some comfort, too." I patted the spot next to me. He sighed and got up, laying down next to me.

"Whatever you say, Y/N. But if I get in trouble, it's your fault." He faced his back toward mine, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Goodnight, Miles." I pulled the blanket over Miles and I while I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

We then both drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I wish he found out in a more dramatic way but tbh I couldn't think of anything else.

I hope u guys like this chapter :3

Also, there might be a few chapters left, so it might take longer for them to come out.

Wc: 2305

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

594K 13.6K 34
I closed my eyes tightly until I heard laughing. No, I could feel the laughing. My eyes sprang open to find Miles on top of me. I was laying flat on...
145K 4.7K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...
27.4K 902 21
"So, if you could have one of the Avengers powers, what would it be? Rachel sat at the end of my bed wanting an answer. I shrugged my shoulders. "Spi...
186K 3.6K 23
Your name is Y/N Morales. You're also the adopted brother of Miles Morales! You both have a lot in common and love to hang out together. Although you...