Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Date

10 4 5
By cakesforjin

"Do the homework without fail. I will check individually okay?"

"Yesss" all the students said tiredly as the class of English by teacher Namjoon was getting over.

The first hour of English was not bad for Jungkook. He liked the teacher how fluent was he and how handsome he was too. If he was a bi, teacher Namjoon would have been his crush by now!

"Get up" Aerin stood up and said aloud so did all the students abiding to her command.

"Thank him" she said.

"Thannnkkk youuu teaccherrr" all of the students said in unison with a small bow.

"Welcome and Thank you, you too" Joon said as he bid them goodbye.

As soon as Namjoon went out, Hoseok immediately went to Jungkook's desk.

"Come let's go out" he said as Taehyung eventually came too. He was little dry than before and the rain stopped too.

"Uh..where?" Jungkook asked with his doe eyes.

"To check out the senior girls. They are so hot you know?!" He said and soon Tae and Hoseok giggled with a small hifi.

Aerin's ears perked up as she saw Hoseok with disgust.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?" Tae asked and Aerin didn't reply but shrugged while shaking her head.

As Jungkook was seeing her expression, Hoseok pulled him without asking is he okay with this or not. Jungkook went out with one last look on Aerin and she was feeling tired of it without knowing the reason. She kept her pencil hard on table and soon got up to do her own work with a mad face.

-🌷-

The three boys went smiling and giggling. Hoseok got them snacks saying it's his treat for getting Jungkook as their new friend. Jungkook was happy to get amazing friends on his first day itself.

"Yah yah yah..she is here" Tae said as he sucked on to his lolipop.

"Woah!" Hoseok said dreamily and checked out the hottest senior of their entire school.

"Who?" Jungkook asked as he was scanning the whole area.

"Yah! Are you blind? Can't you see that particular girl who's shinning brightly among everyone huh?" Hoseok said still having eyes on that particular senior.

But Jungkook couldn't find that kind of girl anywhere, but his eyes suddenly caught up on someone.

That someone was Aerin.

She was taking some bunch of notes in her hand and was walking slowly while checking those notes. She had bouncy and soft hair which waved here and there as she walked. She was biting her lips as her thoughts were filled with the works she was about to do. It was like a kdrama. So soft. So slow. Jungkook left an shaky sigh as she disappeared into an hallway.

"Is-she coming towards us?" Tae asked as he clung to Hoseok. Tae and Hoseok's breath hitched as the famous girl of school who's beautiful from outside came towards them.

"Hey.. Taehyung and Hoseok right? Who's this boy? I have never seen him" the girl said slightly checking out Jungkook.

"Yeah- uhm..yes he is..yah say hi" Jungkook 'oh-ed' Taehyung and bowed quickly to the beautiful girl.

"Hello Noona. I'm Jungkook" Hoseok and Taehyung gasped as soon as Jungkook mentioned her as noona. Even the girl was shocked to hear him say noona. She gave a slight smirk smile & soon gave him her hand.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé though and no noona okay?" She said as she gave the most beautiful smile ever.

Jungkook can see how beautiful she was. He smiled back and shook his hands with her.

"So? New here?" She asked as she kept both of her hands behind and standing like a cute girl. Well she is.

"Yeah noon- rosé I'm new and I'm of 10th grade"

"Wow. You are younger than me by two years. I'm in 12th grade. I hope we can hang out yeah?" She said and smiled again.

Seriously, Jungkook was taken aback. By seeing Tae and Hoseok, he can clearly say this is the first time rosé has approached them. And in Jungkook's case she straight ask them for an hangout.

"S-sure i guess" he said and scratched his nape.

"Okay bye Jungkook.. bye you guys too" with that she winked at them before moving somewhere else.

"What the heck was that? Did you know her before itself?" Hoseok asked as he stood in front of Jungkook. So did Tae. Their face was in utter shock.

"No? We just introduced ourselves before your own eyes right?" Jungkook said.

"Bro! You are something else" Tae said and soon they all went inside the classroom as the bell rang all giggling and hifi-ing over the rosé incident.

-🌷-

The next day started fresh and Jungkook was excited to attend his new school, to meet his friends and hang out with them.

It was Math class and teacher Lee know came inside to teach. He quickly got an intro of Jungkook and started the class.

The whole class was taking notes and so did Jungkook and Aerin. But Jungkook stopped as Aerin started whispering something suddenly.

"A date huh?" She asked as her eyes were still on her notebook.

"Sorry?" He asked as he scooted over Aerin.

She turned towards him this time eyes on Jungkook. Their eyes met which were on sync.

"With senior Rosé. You are going on a date?" She asked again expecting an answer.

Jungkook quickly blinked. "Date? Who said?" He asked as he quickly checked on teacher Lee know to not get caught.

"It's Rosé. Her news will always get spread out fast. And i still didn't get your answer"

"Why do you care!" He asked this time full attention on Aerin.

Aerin's mouth went agape as she was trying to say something but she couldn't.
She became furious as she continued.

"I'm caring? What's there to 'care' i was just asking since you are my deskmate and I'm your class monitor" she again shifted to her notebook and started scribbling.

There was some small smile on Jungkook's lips which he didn't even realise. It's so soon to realise something happening around us, inside us. And Jungkook was oblivious too.

"Yes" he said and this time his eyes went to notebook.

"Huh?" Her voice was straightly above the whisper, more like a shocked tone.

"Yes I'm going on a date with her" with that he leaned back on to the chair. Aerin's head was slightly back looking at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Are you-"

"Min Aerin and Jeon Jungkook right? What the hell is going on? You better leave my class I'm telling you!" Lee know became furious as he shouted. There is no use in apologising, so Aerin and Jungkook closed the notebooks and went outside.

--- 🌧️ ---

"Oh this place is so messed up!" Jungkook says as he looks at the wet walkway. The climate was so good with very tiny drizzles of rain and dark cloud. Birds were not seen, probably hiding from the rain with their family.

Jungkook and Aerin walked side by side as Jk kept his hands inside his pockets and Aerin hugging herself. The silence was oddly never awkward at all. They can see few students walking here and there inside the huge campus.

Aerin looked at the side profile of the new boy as she started wondering 'He had sharp jaws and wait. Is that a mole again in his neck? Seriously how many moles he has? But each and every moles are attractive though' she thought and soon turned that side mentally slapping herself.

"This is peaceful" she murmured to herself and rubbed her sides as she hugged herself.

"You do like rains don't you?" Jungkook asked suddenly which caught the class monitor off-guard. It was more like a topic to break the silence.

"Oh..uh..who doesn't like rain?" She said and bowed her head down.

"Right" he said and ruffled his hair.

"Ow.." Jungkook suddenly raised his voice which caught the attention of Aerin.

"Why..what?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Is that..is that a puppy?" He asked removing his hands from pocket. And when Jungkook was about to approach the puppy, it suddenly started raining heavily which made the puppy to shiver. It was really a painful sight to watch.

Jungkook decided to run towards the puppy and save it. But Aerin couldn't stand the heavy rain so she soon went and stood inside a shelter.

Jungkook carefully took the puppy in his hands and tried removing the water from it's fur. He hugged the puppy and when he tried to run, the rain again stopped making lot's of questions to Aerin and Jungkook. Seeing the rain stop, she soon ran towards the duo and saw them.

The puppy was so cute. It was of golden brown colour and it had beautiful fur. It had cute eyes which will make you fall in love with it.

"Awww sooo cute" Aerin said as she bent towards Jungkook's chest level and pet the dog. She then looked at Jungkook who was adorably smiling at the new puppy. 'Those tiny lips with a small mole below it. Just perfect!'

Soon Jungkook started moving to a dry place and Aerin followed him like a lost puppy herself. He kept the puppy down and it shook it's entire body like how the dogs do and removed half of the water from it's body. It was such a cute sight to see for them. It wasn't shivering anymore and looked somewhat okay. Those innocent eyes were so precious.

"Look at this Dog's paw..it's so cute oh god..Are you going to take him home?" Aerin asked looking how Jungkook was fondly looking at the dog.

"Me? Uh..no why would i..? Guess it's going to be here" he said and started moving. Aerin gave one last look on the cute dog and soon caught up with Jungkook. She still don't know why is she following him. But she is still going beside him hands clutching back.

"Uhm..why did you come here?" She asked trying to develop the conversation.

"Pardon?"

"I mean you- got transferred to this school right.. that's what I'm asking.."

"Ah that..m-my grandmother's house here so we just got shifted.. that's why" he gulped turning that side, as like not wanting to develop this conversation anymore. It felt like he's hiding something for Aerin.

"You-"

"Hey Jungkook.." an Australian accent was heard suddenly and it was Rosé. Aerin slightly backed away giving them privacy.

"Shall we go to cafeteria of our college? Are you free now?" She asked tucking her hair behind.

"Uhm i-"

"Actually we have Chemistry classes now Jungkook. Teacher Kai will be here" she informed not looking at rosé. Rosé just smirked and continued.

"Ow! I'm sorry then..you go Jungkook.."

"No no wait.." Jungkook said as he looked onto Aerin. Aerin's eyes were expecting for an answer and so was rosé but she still had a slight smirk.

"I- uh I'll come" he said and rubbed his hands together. "I kinda feel lite. I won't listen to the class anyway" he said looking at Rosé.

Rosé made a tiny quick clap as she continued. "Great then let's go" she said and clutched onto his arm.

Shocked?

No.

Disappointed?

Absolutely not.

But it felt heavy. It felt like not okay seeing Rosé and Jk going hand in hand. Who is Jungkook to her anyway? It's just not even two days since she met him, but something felt weird and not okay for Aerin.

She blinked continuously and huffed as she went to the class angrily.

After what felt like hours Jungkook finally came to classroom but the school's gonna end anyway.

"Uhm can you give me your notes home?" Jungkook asked politely to Aerin for which she scoffed at him and turned away.

"What was that?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I should give you my hard work while you go on dates Jungkook? No i won't!" With that she packed her bag.

"Woah! You don't need to be this rude. Mind your words mam" he said as he was packing his bag too.

"Why should I mind my words? I won't. what will you do" she said as she took a step forward as like slapping him. Not exactly though.

He was not having it too. He took a step forward standing too close to her.

All other students in including Taehyung and Hoseok, Jane rushed immediately to seperate both of them and so they did.

Jungkook huffed as he forcefully took his bag and went out.

"Idiot!" Aerin muttered as she too went outside.

"What the hell happened now" Tae asked as both Jane and Hoseok stood not understanding anything.

___________________________________________

Sighs!

Remember the golden retriever dog on our first chapter? 😉

Vote and comment darling 💜

See you in next rainy day with a kiss 😚

🌷 Apo bangpo 🌷

_

__________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.3K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
2.5K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
8K 343 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...
9.1K 388 25
‹completed› → There's this two young boys who were best friends since they were born. They shared the same age, but not the same surname ; Kim & Je...