Internet Difficulties { l.p...

By twinkiepayne

" Hold on. You're what age?" *I'm sorry. You are having internet difficulties. Please try again later* More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
epilogue
sequel time

chapter forty-eight

79 5 0
By twinkiepayne

Luke is 15 months and 2 weeks. Its the month of February.

I shoot awake. I was in a cold sweat. I look next to me to see Liam still there. I relax.

I don't know, but for the past two months I've had the same nightmare where Liam leaves us. I don't remember how but he never comes back. And I'm scared it really happens.

" Mill, you okay?" Liam asks his voice raspy from the sleep.

" I'm fine. Just had another bad dream." I say.

" The one where I leave?" Liam asks.

" Yeah, that one." I say. Liam wraps his arms around me. He pulls me in closer to him.

" I promise I will never leave you or Luke. You are both the best things that have ever happened to me." Liam says. I press my lips to his nose.

" Thank you Li." I say. Liam opens his eyes and they met with mine. He smiles.

" What time is it?" Liam asks. I look at my alarm clock. It reads 8:36.

" 8:36." I say.

" How about I make you some tea. Does that sound good?" Liam says.

" That sounds great. I'm just gonna hop in the shower." I say. Liam kisses my lips. He pulls apart and I show a disgusted face.

" Ew, morning breath." I say. Liam smiles.

" You know you love it." Liam says.

" I don't." I say. Liam laughs. I pull away from Liam's grip and walk to our bathroom. I close the door. I look into the closet and grab two towels, one for my body and the other for my hair. I place them by the shower and I turn the shower on. I strip my clothes off and I place my hands on my small stomach. I look down at my stomach. I smile.

" Hi peanut. I know you aren't very far along, but the months will go quickly and next thing you know you are in my arms. You're gonna love your family. Your older brother Luke will take care of you, I promise. And your mommy and daddy will love you dearly. We will always be there for you." I say to my 2-month pregnant belly.

Yes, I'm pregnant again. Except I'm the only one who knows. I'm gonna tell Liam later today about me being pregnant. I'm kinda scared how he's gonna take it since he didn't want me to have another child till later.

I step in the shower. I placed some shampoo in my hair and washed my hair. I wash the soap out of my hair and did the same thing with the conditioner. I take my body soap and placed some on my little wash towel and carefully washed my whole body. I washed all the soap off of me and turned the shower off. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in the towels.

Once I was in the towels, I walked out of the bathroom and into our room. I walk to my dresser and pulled out some random sweatpants and one of Liam's old shirts. I threw them both on. I took the towel off my hair and dried it a little more. I walk back to the bathroom and grab my brush. I started brushing through my hair.

Once my hair was unknotted, I put my brush back in its place and I walk out of my room and downstairs. I found Liam dancing in the kitchen with Luke in his arms. Luke looks at me.

" Mama!" Luke squeals. Liam turns around to look at me.

Luke's first word, tehincally, was mama. I was so proud of it, but Liam on the other hand wanted it to be 'Dada'.

Luke makes grabby hands to me. Liam hands Luke to me. I hold him on my hip being careful with my two month stomach. I kiss his cheek.

" Did munchkin have a good slumber?" I ask. Luke nods his head.

" That's good." I say. I look at Liam.

" Where's my tea?" I ask. Liam shows me it on the counter. I walk to it and take a quick sip. I smile.

" Thanks Li. It tastes great as always." I say.

" You're welcome Mill." Liam says. Our house phone rings. Liam grabs it and answers it.

" Hello?" Liam asks. I look at Luke.

" Who could it possible be?" I ask. Luke shrugs his shoulders. Liam hands me the phone.

" It's Louis." Liam says. I grab the phone from his hand and press it to my ear as Luke claps because it's Louis on the phone.

" What's up Lou?" I ask.

" I'm just letting you know, I'm coming over later today so I can play with my munchkin." Louis says.

" Okay. Are you bringing Paige?" I say.

" No, I can't. She's got a big test coming up for university so she can't come. So its just me." Louis says.

" Alright. Thanks for letting me know Louis. It's always good to have a warning to when you're coming instead of you just walking in." I say.

" Hey, you love when I do that." Louis says.

" Yeah, no I don't." I say.

" Oh whatever. See you later." Louis says. He hangs up and I hand the phone back to Liam so he can put it back in the charger.

" What did Louis want?" Liam asks.

" He just wanted to let me know that he's coming over today." I say.

" Instead of randomly barging in? What is wrong with him? Who took the real Louis?" Liam says. I let out a little giggle.

" I don't know Li. I'm gonna set Luke up with his toys. Can you put cream cheese on a bagel for me?" I ask fixing Luke on my hip.

" Sure thing babe." Liam says pecking my lips. Luke whines and points to his lips.

" Do you want a kiss from daddy too?" Liam asks. Luke nods his head.

" Well, you have to say daddy to get that kiss." Liam says. Luke frowns. I look at Liam.

" Don't do that to him." I say.

" Oh alright. One kiss for a special baby." Liam says pecking Luke's lips. Luke giggles when Liam pulls away.

" Alright. Come on munchkin, let's go play with Baba and Elvis." I say. Luke whines in my arms. I sigh and place him on the ground.

" I forgot you like to walk by yourself." I say. Luke runs to the front room. I follow after him. He walks to where Baba, Elvis, and a couple of other stuffed animals are sat. He sits down next to them and starts playing with them.

I was about to walk away when he calls for me," Mama!" I look back at Luke.

" What munchkin?" I ask. He pouts his lip out.

" Do you want mommy to play with Baba and Elvis?" I ask. Luke nods his head.

" I will play, but I have to eat breakfast first." I say. Luke pouts his lip.

" Don't worry munchkin, I will be right back." I say. Luke nods his head. I walk out of the front room and back to the kitchen. I found Liam looking at his phone and my bagel sitting next to him. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. I place my chin on his chest. He smiles down at me.

" Hi babe." Liam says kissing my forehead.

" Hi Liam." I say. Liam hands me my bagel.

" Here's your bagel." Liam says. I take it in my hands.

" Thanks Li. You're a great husband." I say.

" If I'm a great husband, I must have a great wife." Liam says.

" Well, I beg to differ on that one." I say. Liam kisses my nose.

" Mama!" Luke calls from the front room.

" Coming munchkin!" I call back. I walk back to the front room. I place my bagel on the coffee table and sit down with Luke.

" See, I told you mommy would be back." I say. Luke hands me a stuffed lion. He starts playing with Baba and Elvis.

The doorbell rings. I look at the door weird. Who would be at our door? I mean, I know Louis is coming over but I thought he was coming later.

" Millie, are you gonna grab the door?" Liam calls from the kitchen.

" Yeah, I got it!" I call back. I stand up from the floor. Luke whines from where he was sitting. I look at him.

" I have to answer the door. You can come with." I say. Luke stands up and runs to me. I pick him up and place him on my hip careful with my stomach. I walk to the front door and swing it open expecting a familiar face.

Instead, I was met with a face of a police officer.

" Hello?" I ask nervous. What did we do to have the police come?

" Hello. Is this the Payne resident?" He asks.

" Yes, I'm Mrs. Payne. What do you need?" I say.

" Is Mr. Payne home?" He asks.

" Um, yes, he's home. Why?" I say.

" That's all we need to know. Get him boys." The officer says. The officer and two more move past me and head toward the kitchen. I look at the one officer left.

" What's going on?" I ask.

All of a sudden, the three officers were dragging Liam out of the kitchen with his arms in handcuffs. I was looking like a confused puppy.

" What did I do?" Liam kept asking.

" You have the right to remain silent." One of the officers say. The three officers drag Liam toward their police car. I look at the one officer who was left on our porch.

" Wait, why are you taking my husband?" I ask. I quickly put Luke down by his toys. I walk back to the door to talk to the officer.

" Because he broke the law." He says.

" Yes, I understand that. But how?" I say.

" Someone told us that you were younger than him. And that's against the law." The officer says.

" But I'm almost 19! I'm an adult!" I say.

" Sorry ma'am. I just enforce the laws. I don't write them." The officer says. The officer walks away to the car. I look at them place Liam in the police car. I watch them close the door. I couldn't help but watch with tears in my eyes knowing that I couldn't do anything about this. I watch the car drive away.

And that was the last time I saw him ever again.

The end

***

ALRIGHT DONT BE MAD AT ME. THIS ISNT REALLY THE END. I JUST NEEDED TO END THIS BOOK SOMEHOW. And I thought this would be a good way.

So, I will write an epilouge to this story. The epilogue will probably just be continued from this chapter.

But, this isnt the ending! I will write a sequel to this story. And I will let you know when I put it up.

I don't know if that last chapter went up because Wattpad was being a butt.

Anyways, I will tell you all my thanks in the epilogue. But I will end in my usual way.

Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote!

1 comment and 2 votes for the epilogue??

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 65
I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I panicked, 'I know you're lying', he said with his eyes piercing my soul. 'I ha...
837 33 17
I wish that I could take you to the stars I'd never let you fall and break your heart And if you wanna cry or fall apart I'll be there to hold you • ...
530K 8.9K 33
"Who are you?" "I'm Izi." "Why are you here?" "Because. Do you need help?" "I don't need anyone's fucking help." ~~ WARNING: Strong language, sex, d...