Side By Side

By Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•16•

771 58 10
By Sagittarius_books

⚠: Sexual harrasment, mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------

Bright groaned, his head was throbbing in pain. He felt a bit heavy on his body and for the first time he felt fresh for some reason. He sat up, groaning. The blanket fell off his upper body to his lap. He looked down to see his suit was off, only his shirt and pants. He looked around to see an unfamiliar room, it was not a mansion just a small house, simple living.

He removed the blanket, there he noticed his hands wrapped up with bandages.

Who's so kind to show me their kindness?

Then he heard a voice "Hey.. Are you feeling ok?" His attention went to the left. That boy. Win.

Win felt awkward, he looked down fiddling with his fingers. Bright stood up and walked up to him observing him carefully. Win shifted in place feeling nervous at the closeness.

Bright lifted his chin up, made him look at him. "Do you live here alone?"
Win nodded. Bright smirked he looked around the house, while walking in circles around Win.

"Hm.. Small house" Bright mumbled. Win frowned, he couldn't point out what exactly Bright was indicating. Bright looked at him "Don't you have girlfriend?" Win's eyes widened in shock he shook his head. 

"Why?" Win gulped and answered "I- nothing I don't like b-being in relationship" Bright raised his eyebrow "Why?" he shook his head getting scared as Bright was coming close to him. 

"Don't tell me.." Bright smirked, he leaned to his ear "You're into boys", Win stumbled back. Bright chuckled, he patted his cheek twice.

"Make something for me, I'm hungry" He slumped on the couch, legs crossed, he stretched his upper body and groaned.

"W-What do you want to eat?" Win asked. Bright sighed, "Don't know"
Win sighed and went to the kitchen for making something.

Bright's phone rang. "Hello"

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Why?"

"You went to the bar yesterday didn't you?"

"You know me already"

"Did you make someone pregnant?"

"I don't stick my dick inside the girls for that purpose"

"Whatever, the elections are coming I don't want any kind of mishappenings in my quarter"

"Yah yah.. "

"And you have to do one thing which I'll tell when you will come back home"

"Fine"

"Now"

Bright exhaled loudly, he stood up and walked out of the house without thinking of Win. Win came out of the kitchen with a plate, foods were served nicely, but he saw no one. He put the plate there and searched for him but no sign.

Why the hell did he tell me to make food for him when he himself went away from here? Win frustratingly sighed.

Bright entered the mansion, he sat on the couch and signalled one maid to pour a glass of wine for him.

He sipped on it. "Where Uncle John?"

"H-He's upstairs sir" The maid answered looking down. Bright nodded. John came down from his home office with his other minister colleagues.

"Here's my nephew, Bright" He introduced him. Bright raised his eyebrow on them gave a curt nod.

"Interesting nephew you have John, how about introducing my daughter to him?"

John laughed, he poured a glass for him. "Ask him if he wants to?"

"What say Bright?"

Bright rolled his eyes. "If she's good in bed then I'll consider" He casually said.

"Well my daughter is good at everything, you can make her your wife, she'll gladly accept it"

"What's her name?" Bright asked.

"Yaya" Bright's ears perked up hearing the name. He smirked while sipping the wine.

"Fine, I'll meet her"

"Great"

After they left. John sat beside Bright and said "Bright... The election is very important to me, I gained people's trust, and I don't want to ruin my image in front of them. You won't marry a girl"

"From when did you swing the other way?" Bright asked. John tsked

"See if you marry a girl, she'll definitely seduce you to bed and try to get you every time. She can get pregnant, if you do some horrible business with her. And she'll get jealous whenever you'll be with other clients of mine. I don't want any kind of deal to slip away from my hands. Each and every project offers me money, and for that single girl I can't danger my life. So instead of marrying a girl, you can marry a boy".

"Why a boy? A boy don't give pleasure like how girls do" Bright hissed.

"Idiot, it's not about pleasure, you can make him a secret husband, you can continue playing with the chics he won't judge you" John shrugged.

Bright frowned "But why should I marry him then? I can be single forever you know"

John's eyes darted at Bright "It's important for me that's why. Now go and find a nice boy who'll obey each and every one of us without any questions"

Bright cursed under his breath. But he suddenly thought of someone. He smirked. I already have my male bride.

It was night time, Win was busy writing down the notes. Someone knocked the door twice. Win frowned, he looked at the clock it was 11:40 pm. He stood up, again knocks on his door made him jump a little.

He walked to his door, opened it to see a heavily drunken man.

"W-Who a-are you?" Win asked shakily.

"Hi wifey" The man said and laughed. Win's eyes widened seeing the man. Bright. Bright pushed the door open, Win fell backwards landed on the floor. Bright shut the door close and chuckled.

"W-What a-a-are you doing h-here?" He stuttered, backing away. Bright stepped forward, looking down at him with droopy eyes.

"I need something"

"W-what?"

Bright pulled Win up grabbing his arm. Leaning to his ear he whispered "I need your virginity" Win pushed Bright. Bright stumbled back and laughed loudly.

Win was blushing as well as fuming in anger.

"Get out of my house" Win said. Bright smirked, he pulled Win again holding his elbow. "Give me what I want then" Bright said licking his lips.

"Leave me alone please stop playing with me" Win tried to move away from him, but Bright pulled him close and grabbed his cheeks harshly squeezing them tightly. Lips almost touching, Bright whispered

"Be ready for tomorrow, we'll have a grand wedding" Bright smirked and glared at Win. Win had teary eyes, he slapped Bright's hands away.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME" Win screamed. Bright glared then pulled out the gun pointed at his forehead. Win's eyes widened.

"One more word, your life is in my hand. Be a good little boy toy and do as I said"

"I'll call the police" Win said. Bright snorted then started laughing, he put the gun down, he started opening his belt still chuckling.

"Then call.. " Bright rolled the belt in his palm, Win backed away feeling extremely scared. Bright smirked

"What happened boy toy? Getting scared? Call the police come on. Come on baby" Bright pointed the phone to Win. Win was shaking he looked down to his phone, he was about to pick up the phone but he was harshly pulled away.

Bright slapped his back with the belt. Win screamed, but Bright held his mouth. He whispered dangerously close to his ears, grabbing his hairs from the back "Don't awake my beast up boy toy, you won't like it"

Win was crying. Bright taped the belt around Win's mouth, which got trapped between the teeth. Bright whispered again "Last warning, tomorrow morning if you don't get ready for our wedding, you'll face the consequences" He pressed a firm kiss on Win's temple and pushed him down to the floor the  walked away from the house.

Sorry to make you all feel disgusted with the story, but this is what I thought for this story so please bear with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.3K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
41.3K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
16.8K 1K 17
"Do you....do you trust me?" "Baby...." "Papa....Dadda...kiss kiss" Here the story depicts between two young man who are busy with there lives but...
18.8K 671 24
what will happen if two straight guys got married to each other because of some circumstances.... In Tay's room at first night after getting married ...