The Story Of Bunny And Fox

By YuiKobayashi2

They hold hands, they hug, and they kiss.... But they are not lovers? Doing things you are supposed to do wit... More

Greeting notes ❤️
Introduction
Give me some ideas 🤣🤣
Vol 1: The Eve
Vol 1: Week 1 (1)
Vol 1: Week 1 (2)
Vol 1: Week 2 (1)
Vol 1: Week 2 (2)
Vol 1: Week 2 (3)
Vol 1: Week 2 (4)
Vol 1: Week 3 (1)
Vol 1: Week 3 (2)
Vol 1: Week 3 (3)
Vol 1: Week 3 (4)
Vol 1: National Portrait Gallery (1)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (1)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (2)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (3)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (4)
Vol 2 - Pause (1)
Vol 2 - Pause (2)
Vol 2 - Pause (3)
Vol 2 - Pause (4)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (1)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (2)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (3)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (4)
Vol 3 - New Year's Eve
Vol 3 - Epilogue
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (1)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (2)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (3)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (4)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (1)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (2)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The second day
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The third day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The third day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The Day
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 1.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 1.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 3.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 3.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.3
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.4
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 5
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.1
Hmm what do you think 🤔
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.3
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.2
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.3
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 4.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 4.2
It has been a long journey!
(Repost) Karlyle's birthday (31/12/2022)
(Repost) Happy Wedding Day (9/5/2023)
(Repost) Ash's birthday (10/5/2023)
(Repost) AshLyle random section (1)
(Repost) AshLyle random section (2)
AshLyle's random section (3)
Brother Complex (1)
Brother Complex (2)
Brother Complex (3)
Brother Complex (4)
Brother Complex (5)
Brother Complex (6) - End
Happy Christmas to all 🎅
Lyle's birthday (31/12/2023)
Quick DTR news 🦊🐰

Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.2

2.9K 36 16
By YuiKobayashi2

All that you are,
is all that I'll ever need

When Karlyle wakes up, their flight has already landed. He knows right away since he can't feel the airplane moving anymore. He slowly tries to feel his body. His eyes are stinging and his throat feels swollen. As he moves his body with a shallow groan, something cool touches his face. It seems to be a wet towel.

"Are you awake?"

He can hear a gentle voice. Instinctively, he turns his body towards the source of the warmth. Raising his head a little, a strong upper body riddled with marks comes into his view. They look like teeth marks and kiss marks, deep and red like real wounds. Who left those marks? He wonders. Gradually, he realizes that they are his work.

"Ash…."

Unconsciously, his voice comes out sounding wheedling. Ash gets closer. Leaning down, he lightly presses him down then leaves a long kiss on his forehead. Karlyle hugs him, basking in his husband's warm body temperature. He takes a deep inhale of his scent and feels the spiciness of Ash’s pheromones settle deep in his bones. He can feel how Ash's soft wood tone mixed with the faint sweet scent of the rut linger on the tip of his nose and on his skin. His heart flutters as he thinks that this is the scent of his husband. His heart is so welled up with love that he gradually wakes up.

"We have arrived in Maldives. We have to transfer to the seaplane, so I told them to wait until you woke up." Ash says.

"....How long has it been since we arrived?"

"About three or four hours."

He slowly blinks the sleep from his heavy eyelids. His eyes wander around the room. Ash's hair is wet, perhaps he took a shower after Karlyle passed out. He can smell the fragrance of body wash. Seeing him dazed out looking at him, Ash smiles.

"There's even a shower on your plane, Lyle."

Ah….

His plan to guide Ash through a romantic flight by introducing the model, function and outline of the private jet has been ruined. It was to be expected, since his careful planning started to take a nosedive from the moment they entered the limousine. Karlyle looks around the room with puzzled eyes.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, they indulged in each other like animals so the master room now looks like a hurricane touched down. The sofa is full of marks and the bed is disheveled and dirty. The smell of semen and pheromones are everywhere, deeply intertwined together. Everything is such a mess that he feels sorry for whoever has to clean the place.

Still, the heat that drove him crazy earlier has subsided a little.

His body is still sore, but he feels much better than when he first got on the plane. Karlyle's ruts tend to end within a day or two if he doesn't use inhibitors. But even now when his ruts have become unstable and irregular, they are not much different. Maybe because he hasn’t been pent up like Ash

Anyway, now Karlyle is in just the right condition. His body feels freshed as if all the toxins have been sucked out. The feeling of sexual desire being completely relieved no longer makes him feel disgusted like before. Instead, it makes him delighted. It's all thanks to his relationship and bond with Ash.

But still, Karlyle feels a little apologetic. "Sorry, Ash. I was going to give you a tour first…."

Hearing him apologize, Ash touches his lips. He shakes his head. He doesn't like hearing Karlyle say sorry.

"You can show me around when we get back."

".....Even so….."

Hugging Ash, Karlyle stares at him for a moment. His body is still so sensitive–his every nerve feels hardwired to Ash’s pheromones. He feels vaguely animalistic. They'd done it so much during the flight, he would have thought Ash's rut would have subsided a little, but Ash is still in a similar state as before boarding.

They have done it that much but Ash still looks like he hasn't been relieved at all. Karlyle's afraid. He has known from his experience last time that Ash would need constant sex for days to be satiated. But this time, it was already incomparably intense from the start so he thought this rut would be a little different. He doesn't even know how many times Ash has knotted him during the flight.

Ash smiles, probably notices the way  Karlyle is looking at him. His soft smile is so beautiful, who could have thought he was the person who just terrifyingly devoured him a few hours ago. Yet he still looks at Karlyle with his big kind eyes like a fragile baby bird.

"Uhm, it's still far from over."

Ash says, then, it seems that he too is overwhelmed with affection, he presses  kisses on Karlyle's cheeks. It feels so good that Karlyle can’t help smiling a little. Lightly brushing his messy hair, Karlyle gets up. His back hurts but he can still move.

"Then….can we really go to the hotel this time?" Karlyle asks.

"I'll put up with it."

Ash laughs softly then sits up. He stretches his upper body.

"But won't you answer my question from earlier?"

"Yes?"

"You said you wanted to do it at the hotel, but why did you unpack it beforehand?"

….Karlyle thought Ash was out of his mind during the sex, but he seems to remember everything. The nape of his neck flushes. Of course, he did want to be intimate in the honeymoon room after arriving in Maldives. But he didn't expect things to turn out like this.

"....I have to take a shower." Karlyle tries to dodge the subject.

"Are you running away?"

As he carefully gets out of bed, Ash immediately follows him. He runs to the bathroom and tries to close the door, but Ash is faster. The bathroom is just a transparent stall with no lock, so closing the door doesn't mean much. Inside the narrow stall, the bodies of two strong Alphas squeeze together. Ash comes in with him and turns on the water. The lukewarm water wet their bodies. Ash strokes his hair affectionately.

"Even if you don't answer me now, you'll have to say it at the hotel anyway."

Unlike his kind voice, his coercive intentions are clear. Ash is being mean, bullying him. Usually, it would drive him crazy at times like this, so Karlyle concludes from his experience that he should give Ash an answer. Although he feels a little unfair.

".....I prepared the hotel since you said your rut was coming. I had no plan to do anything inappropriate in the car or on the plane."

Rather, he had another plan. Inside the car, he was going to hold a surprise event for Ash. But that plan went under.

"Are you sad about the surprise event you prepared for me, darling?"

Karlyle isn't sad that the rut came out of the plan, but he feels a bit disappointed that the things he prepared wound up going to waste.

…..No, actually he is very disappointed. Ash would have definitely loved it, and it was an opportunity to see his surprised face. He never gets chances like these with how experienced Ash is. Maybe it's because Ash is one year older than him, he's usually more composed than Karlyle. So it's difficult to surprise him.

"No, I'm okay." Karlyle answers.

"I saw what you prepared for me, my husband. Should we enjoy them when we go back? Can you show me later?"

Ash acts incredibly cute, showing a little bit of his regret. As Ash calls him "my husband", the small lump in his throat quickly melts away without a trace. He can't believe that such a great word exists.

"If you want to…..then I would be honored to."

"Yes, I want to. Really, a lot."

His words are so sweet that Karlyle laughs. Ash is so cute. If Ash had a tail, it must be wagging right now. Seeing him laugh, Ash seems to be satisfied. He sticks his body close to him. Their chests touch. Ash caresses his wet skin, causing some strange sensation to rise in Karlyle.

"So remember to show me on the way back, okay?"

"I will."

While he's talking, Ash's hand movements gradually become purposefully intimate. Karlyle's body begins to react. He hopes he won't have to do it here again. Suppressing his anxiety, Karlyle quietly signals Ash to stop with his eyes. Then Ash says.

"I've been thinking about it, Lyle. I think your chest has gotten bigger. Look."

Ash moves his hand to Karlyle's chest. It’s probably swollen because Ash has touched it too much. But Karlyle can’t help but peer down. His chest looks just a little fuller…

As he lifts his gaze up to Ash, he takes advantage of his embarrassment and gropes at his chest.

"Should we take another look?"

Karlyle almost falls for his seductive voice, but he manages to stay focused. They won't be able to get off the plane at this rate. Shaking his head hastily, Karlyle quietly eases Ash.

"Ash, at this rate… we may not be able to make it to the hotel."

"My honey is so determined."

But Ash doesn't relent. His pheromones floating through the cracks in the hot and steamy air make Karlyle tingle. From the moment their bare skin touched, Ash's cock has become erect. It enters in between Karlyle's legs. "Ah", the moment Karlyle unconsciously lets out a hot breath, Ash gropes his ass. Then he pushes him back against the stall.

"Still, you are so delicious, Lyle. Let me taste you a little more."

There's no way to get out. Ash's cock touches his entrance where his semen from earlier is still leaking. Then he thrusts in. With a moan, Karlyle grips Ash's shoulder. Holding Karlyle whose legs are about to slip, Ash starts moving. They have to get to the hotel. He's sure that the seaplane is waiting for them…..

Even though he knows that they shouldn't continue, Karlyle can't help but moan as Ash thrusts inside him.

*****

The secretary and employees eventually have to wait for another two hours. Ash craved for him and got turned on with just a small stimulation. He wound up losing himself in the sensations of moving together with Ash, rocking against the shower stall. Ash while in rut truly is a beast of the highest degree.

Karlyle can barely put on his suit, trying not to draw attention to his aching waist. When he goes outside, he can feel how Ash's pheromones are hanging dense all over the plane. Should he tell his employees to wear masks when cleaning? He doesn't like other people breathing in  his husband's pheromones.

However, pheromones are not simply "smells", rather, they are an instinctive sense. Wearing masks would be useless. In the end, Karlyle decides to give instructions to the employees to seize the private plane thoroughly, then he heads for the seaplane. The pilot waiting for them finally completes his role. In total, he has waited for them for five hours.

There's an island owned by the Frost family not too far from Maldives, but they chose to come to a resort in Maldives to enjoy their honeymoon like what newlyweds normally do. Owned by Carlton Wood Hotel, this resort receives the best reviews along with Milaidhoo and  Four Seasons.

And, as the name suggests, this resort belongs to the Heywood family. Aiden proudly and arrogantly urged them to spend their honeymoon at his resort, so Karlyle just accepted his offer. It's a very popular place with beautiful transparent lights and surrounded by lagoons. And it only serves a small number of guests.

When they land on the island from Male airport, there are a bunch of people waiting to welcome them. Aiden should have told him about this beforehand. Karlyle's face hardens slightly as he sees the huge pink cards and banners with "Congratulations!" written on them in the arms of the staff who he had just met. He didn't expect this.

While Karlyle is frowning at the unexpected scene, the manager approaches them. With a bright smile, he welcomes them warmly. He looks even happier than he and Ash, the newlyweds here.

"Thank you for taking your precious time to come here. We are looking forward to seeing you since the young master has thoroughly asked us to take good care of you two. We hope you will have a pleasant honeymoon on our island."

The manager speaks, followed by the staff clapping.

"Congratulations on your marriage!"

"Let's take a picture to commemorate this event!"

He can hear the manager saying "Mr. Frost" twice. Then, it really hits him that Ash has changed his last name for him. Karlyle keeps brooding over the names "Mr and Mr. Frost" he just heard. He doesn't even care about stopping people trying to take a commemorative photo for them. Aiden has given them clear instructions anyway. His earlobes flush. He feels so shy. His heart is about to burst.

"Shall we take a picture?"

Ash whispers in his ear. Having been savoring the fluttering feeling, Karlyle nods. This will become a precious memory with Ash anyway. He didn’t wish for such a loud celebration, but it doesn't feel bad at all since it's to celebrate their marriage.

"I would love to. It would be nice to take at least one."

"Yeah, but don't smile too prettily. Your smile is reserved for me only."

Whispering, Ash puts his hand around Karlyle's waist and pulls him close. Following Ash's request, Karlyle puts on a neutral expression. His eyes show no emotions, only his lip corners are raised up a little. He turns to Ash to let him check whether this expression is okay. Ash nods.

"You can take the picture now."

Karlyle says shortly to the manager. The photographer quickly takes photos for them. Perhaps the manager has misunderstood Karlyle's neutral face as him being tired, he hurriedly says.

"Okay okay, you must be tired after the long flight. The commemorative photo is done, let me guide you to your bungalow. Would you like me to assign you a personal staff, or do you have your own?"

"I'd like to have someone help me only when I ask for it."

Karlyle says, then he glances over at his secretary, who looks the most tired here. Guilt springs up in him. He knows that his secretary has had to witness too many things. Unintentionally, when he got out of the car, he was too harsh towards him. Looking at his secretary and other employees, Karlyle turns to the manager.

"Please assign my employees to their rooms so they can rest."

"Of course. There are very few other guests on the island since the young master has given us a special request. There are only three or four other couples, so you should be able to have a good vacation."

The manager immediately shows them the way. Karlyle takes Ash's hand and follows him at his pace. He doesn't want Ash's pheromones to be exposed to the outside anymore. At this rate, someone will make eyes at Ash for sure.

Before long, they arrive at their beach pool bungalow. Karlyle looks around, checking the place out. The distance between bungalows is very wide, so, sound….won’t travel easily. As soon as the thought pops up in his head, Karlyle shoos it away. Of course the rut isn't over yet, but how can he think of that now? Such a shameless thing to do.

"Thank you for your hard work. Can we rest now?"

Ash says right when he enters the room. He leans against the threshold. His voice is gentle yet very firm. At that, the manager asks.

"Do you want to eat anything? You must be hungry."

Ash shifts his gaze to Karlyle. Even though it's only a short glance, his eyes looking at Karlyle are so hooded and dark.

"Hmm. I must make sure to feed my husband well. He's frail."

There's no way any reasonable person could see Karlyle as frail, but he's too hungry to raise a fuss. According to Natalie, Ash in ruts is not exactly sane. Is that why he said that? That he's fragile?  Karlyle awkwardly ponders the word.

"Then, please bring us something simple to eat. If it doesn't take much time for the food to come up, you can leave the food at the door for us." Ash says.

"Are there any foods or allergies we should take note of? If you have any preferences, I will prepare them for you."

"We would love something light for now, please."

The usual Ash would have exchanged a few more polite words, but now, he just quickly finishes the conversation and shuts the door. He looks even more determined than Karlyle. After sending the manager off, Ash slowly walks to him. Ash must have been trying to keep his pheromones off the radar outside, so when he closes the door, his pheromones immediately pour out.

"I've held myself back a lot, darling. Praise me."

Ash sounds so charming. Karlyle immediately follows his request. How cute.

"You've done well."

Ash finally reaches Karlyle.

"Then what will you give me as a reward?"

As he gets closer, he presses his body against Karlyle. Standing facing each other, Ash wraps his arms around his waist. What does Ash mean? Karlyle wonders. Noticing his quizzical look, Ash smiles. His big hand gently pats his hair. He lets out a deep breath, then he whispers.

"My Lyle is so innocent. Well then, shall we take a tour around the room first? I will also have the meal."

Ash's pheromones cling to his skin, as if they want to dye him with the scent of their owner. But contrary to what his body is saying, Ash suggests they go check out the room. Karlyle has assumed that Ash would lose his composure as soon as he gets to the room, but surprisingly, he doesn't. So frankly, that makes Karlyle a little overjoyed.

Since he wasn't able to show Ash around the car and the private plane, he really wants to show him around the hotel.

Perhaps Ash is keeping the apology he made in the shower stall earlier, he gestures to Karlyle to go with him. Karlyle quickly follows with a small smile that he has kept hidden in front of others. In front of the bungalow, he can see the emerald-colored sea. The moment he sees it, he realizes that he's really on a vacation now. His smile grows deeper. This is the first time he feels like he can truly rest when coming to a new land. It must be because the person coming with him is Ash.

The two of them start looking around. Walking down the corridor from the door, the first thing they see is a large bed with a curtain hanging around. Although this bungalow is incomparably smaller than other hotels he has gone to, he loves the Maldivian design. Ash smiles as he slightly opens the curtain around the bed.

"There are so many cute things here." He says.

There are two swan-folded towels facing each other to create a heart on the bed. Additionally, there is a basket of flowers containing champagne and wine. Ash's favorite rose petals are also scattered in a heart shape on the bed.

"Can you chase these swans away, Lyle?"

Does he remember the conversation they had on the way to Natalie's house in the past? (Do you remember in season 2, before they dated, Ash took Lyle to Natalie's house to take care of her kids? They talked about how Ash was chased by swans when he was small. He asked Lyle to chase them away and Lyle said yes). So Ash does cherish those times. His heart flutters and his smile grows bigger. It makes his face awkward, but he can't help it. He also felt the same at the wedding.

"....Then allow me to chase them away."

"Oh, please do."

At his playful voice, Karlyle lets out a small laugh. He picks the swan towels up and puts them away. Then Ash puts a kiss on his cheek.

The resort has prepared many things for them inside. Aiden must have given the staff thorough instructions. There are so many wines that they probably can't drink all of them. Chocolate cubes kept at the right temperature are also prepared in the fridge. To be honest, Karlyle never thought Aiden would be this considerate. For the first time in his life, he is grateful to Aiden. He has to thank him when he gets back.

"I've never been to a place like this before. It's so beautiful."

Ash says while looking around the bungalow. It's true, this place is beautiful. The white sand and the magnificent beach connected to the bungalow are amazing. It's like they are in paradise. He can smell the pleasant scent of tropical plant leaves. The sea seen in the distance is glistening with wonder. The weather is perfect, too. The sky is high blue. It truly is a holiday. The first ever holiday where he doesn't have to worry about anything. Ash is a person who knows how to enjoy life, there must have been many occasions like this for him.

"You must have been to resorts at least once, Ash."

He doesn't think much when saying it, but Ash stops in his tracks at that. His pheromones, which have been like a wake-up call ever since they went inside, also go down. Carefully, Ash holds his hands and says cutely.

"I never did, Lyle. I saved a place like this to come when I get married.'

Ash's eyes soften as he kisses Karlyle's hands. Only then does Karlyle guess why, he holds back his laugh.

"I'll let you off the hook."

Then Ash smiles back. Gauging Karlyle's expression, he says sweetly.

"My husband is generous, too. Shall we continue our room tour, my dear?"

*I think in this part, maybe Ash thought Karlyle was implying that he must have gone to resorts like this with his ex in the past. But Karlyle actually didn't think that lol. (I was a bit unsure in this part to fully convey their intentions behind their talking. Parson me if I'm wrong :<< hopefully not)

They are really married now. Karlyle nods, holding his husband's hand tighter. The two of them look at each other and smile, then they continue their room tour.

They head for the bathroom. Karlyle is shy for a moment when he sees that it's a bathroom with open windows. But Ash only says he likes the design with a meaningless smile. Their meal arrives when they are touring. A simple and not heavy meal, very suitable for them as they haven't eaten anything for quite a long time. The food is tomato-based seafood soup, pre-meal bread, pita bread stuffed with cheese mixed and truffle, and chicken breast salad with caviar.

While they are having their meal in the pleasant sea breeze, Ash finds something strange. Right next to the bed is a full-length mirror, which is as tall as him. It's not a design often found in hotels or bungalows. But Ash only laughs and says he likes the mirror.

Even after they have finished the meal, instead of having sex right away, Ash suggests going to the sea. Hearing that, Karlyle is openly delighted. He has never swam with Ash before. They dated for quite a long time, but oddly enough, there was no such a chance to go swimming. He can't help but get all excited. Ash boops his nose and says he's cute.

After brushing their teeth together, the two unpacks their sunscreens and swimsuits. They have already changed into light clothes when getting off the plane, but if he wants to go to the beach, they need to change. As he takes off his clothes to change, Ash fixes his eyes on him. He slowly walks towards Karlyle.

"Let me help you change."

*****
Finally caught up 🤣🤣 Lol I haven't finished the next chapter yet, but let me tell you, prepare holy water 🫢 Although it can't help you 😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.4K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
1.5K 38 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
88.4K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...
36.8K 4K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...