My Bloody Francia

By katrezi

Male Reader X Maria Renard. [WARNING: This story contains plenty of narrative elements that are far more sini... More

Prologue: Dying Flame
1. Conviction
2. Dawn Before Darkest
3. Freedom Is The Sweetest Thing
4. Nightmares Of Reality
5. Requiem
6. A Path To The End
7. In Bloom
8. Don't Fear The Reaper

Bio

1.3K 28 8
By katrezi

Name: Y/N L/N.
Born in 1773.
10 during 1784, when you were trained by other Sorcerers. And when a horrific event undertakes place.
19 during 1792, the 3rd year of the French Revolution. And when your story against the creatures of the night and their vampiric masters truly begins.

Hair Color: H/C
Eye Color: E/C

Abilities:
Expert in nearly all types of defensive and offensive Electrokinesis - Electromagnetism sorcery knowledge. Which comes with kinetic shield, blast wave, rocket, and grenade creation via your Sorcery.

Teleportation, which isn't infinite. Overusage results in exhaustion.

Able to heal nearly anyone via your Sorcery.

If separated from your sword (image down below) you are able to control a certain amount of electrical energy wrapped around your arms through the use of an electromagnetic field, forming electrical blades. In turn, you are able to engage in close quarters combat with them.

Ability to lift objects, including extremely heavy objects without even touching them, on account of your Sorcery.

Inhuman durability, speed, agility, strength, reflexes, endurance, accelerated healing factor, X-ray vision, and just about everything else that enhances your body and mind entirely for the better.

Your Sorcery energy appears as bright red lightning with a white core.

☆☆☆

Your sword, Zhamkara. Which was created after many of your failed attempts at using creation sorcery to create the ideal weapon to your liking. All of your magical might can be funneled into Zhamkara, making it an extremely fatal weapon to be used against any poor bastard on the other end of it, human or vampire. Without even using Zhamkara, or your powers for that matter, your fists and your legs are still tools to hurt and kill vampires, making you a formidable threat. But when Zhamkara is used, you're a one man calvary on your own.

Your father's pocket watch that he gave to you.

Your appearance during 1792.
Yes your outfit comes with a hood as well. You're welcome people.

And here's your love interest, Maria Renard, who is also 18 for the sake that this is a story about slaying vampires. I don't know what Konami was doing making her 12 in the original game.

-

Backstory:
Many years after the journey of Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades, and Alucard Tepes to stop Dracula and his intent to commit mass genocide against humanity, then eventually Death and his plans to bring back Dracula and his wife Lisa, alongside anyone else who posed a threat to the human race in Europe, the universe automatically pushes you forward to follow the footsteps of A Belmont, a Speaker Magician, and The Son of the Lord of all Night Creatures and Vampires.

Whether you welcome your destined life with open arms or not, there's no turning back.

Born in France to an American Mother and a French Father, you are the son of a pair of sorcerers, hailing from The Sorcerer Regiment. Sadly, your birth wasn't a normal one filled with sunshine and smiles all around. Your mother, Monica L/N, fought a night creature as Versailles Keep, the home of the Sorcerers, was under attack by a horde of them. Monica was fatally wounded in her neck and eaten in the process. Monica died not only from her wounds, but also from the mass amounts of blood she lost once she gave birth to you in a monster's stomach. Upon being born, your Sorcery tore a hole through the night creature's stomach, killing it. Your father, Pierre L/N, was fast to arrive on scene with other Sorcerers. But it was far too late. He lost his wife to abominations that feed on humans, and he'll be damned if he loses you.

Time passed, and you later became an Apprentice Sorcerer at the age of 5, being trained by your father in such an early stage of your life, for better or for worse. At the age of 10, after Pierre was presumably killed at the hands of a vampire that was far too vicious and lethal for him to slay, you realized he wouldn't come back, and you ended up being on your lonesome as a small boy family-wise. The pocket watch he gave you is a sentimental reminder of his existence. You truly thought death would come for you as well without any parents who'd look after you, but luck was on your side. You were subsequently taken care of by a sorceress named Noëlle La-Rue who personally knew your parents. In time, you've been tested in every challenging way possible by The Sorcerer Regiment to prepare yourself for the visceral life of a vampire slayer, only to have 80% of your training completed under their tutelage.

Your training would have been fully completed, but the vampires of night have other plans. Tragedy struck once again for you, and horrifically for all of your allies. The French National Guard & The French Nobles declared any and all Sorcerers enemies of the state after years upon years of working in collaboration with them when it comes to defending France against the night creatures. This action results in a countrywide purge across France dubbed "Operation Dying Flame" being commenced, resulting in Noëlle giving her life for yours and her daughter, Madeline "Mae" La-Rue. All for the simple guarantee of your shared escape with her. The Purge ends in the near collapse of The Sorcerer Regiment which leaves you, Mae, and only handfuls of Sorcerers both Master and Apprentice who escaped the calculated bloodshed across France, with splinter Sorcerer groups scattered around Europe also suffering losses of their ranks. Most Master Sorcerers across the Regiment have been killed in the process, with only their Apprentices to hopefully survive the brutal nights without any further assistance from the people they looked up to, and vise versa. Either way it goes, both Masters and Apprentices fell to the very same men they fought with.

If there are any other Sorcerers still out there during a time of Revolution that survived Operation Dying Flame, you will find them.

Because of The Sorcerer Purge, this only angered the people of France once more while they started to distrust the government. As if starvation and poor living conditions weren't bad enough, they took away the only organization that could handle night creatures and keep the innocent safe at night asides from The Belmonts.

Man's greed and incompetence knows no bounds. You'll rebuild the entire Regiment from the ground up if you have to.

Mae's older design.

Mae's older voice claim.

Mae is capable of telekinesis sorcery. Her prowess even grants her the ability to create up to 5 magical protections of herself that may look like harmless ghosts on the surface, but are very deadly in all truth. Mae's ability to summon projections of herself operates as extensions of her own consciousness, in which she can see and feel what her projections do, despite having to close her eyes and put forth a great effort of mental strength each time she seeks to use a projection.

And now, here are the other characters fighting against vampires seeking to plunge the world into infinite darkness, as they will join forces with You, Madeleine, and Maria.

Annette and Edouard.

Tera Renard, Maria's mother.

And of course... Richter Belmont himself.

In the end, during such a dark time when the divide between the rich and the poor of France is at its most extreme measures of depravity and savagery with vampires pulling the strings in disguise using the bloodshed as a way to feed, alongside a nation tearing itself apart with other neighboring countries joining in on the conflict, you fight to avenge all you have lost as a child, and to not lose anything else as a young adult.

Fun fact: the title for this story is named after My Bloody America. The final City Morgue album cause those guys went hard with trap metal. I still miss them : (

Anywho, enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 142 12
Past Castlevania characters react to the series(with some extra added scenes and fiction by me) LESGOOOOOO- Story available on- AO3 Wattpad Ao3 usern...
494 16 33
Once upon a time, there was a young boy who experienced constant pain. The only person who truly stayed by his side was Kallie, his sister. She was h...
28.5K 906 41
The life of a gipsy has always been difficult. She knows this to be true. Every day is just another struggle for survival. The pain of losing one's e...
16 0 31
In the mystical land of Elysium, where magic weaves through every leaf and whispers secrets to the wind, a darkness begins to stir. For centuries, th...