Demon Turned Lover [BxB]

By euphr0syne

Guardian angels - more commonly known as The Bellatores in Heaven - were tasked with the conversion of earth... More

Author's Note
PART ONE
Apple tree
Coffee or tea
New town, new me?
Mammon
Coitus
Out & about
Him
Shut up you're just drunk
Sober up
Date?
Stream of epiphanies
Red as roses
Been a while
Sugar, spice & everything sandy
Gang-over
Smell of forgiveness
Sleeping duty
Wheels of pain
Pouring of love
Questions & strawberries
Crackling worries
My love, my Mammon
The alley
Reassurance
She-wolf
Eyes not to be trusted
'tis a date
An evil stalks
Heart ablaze
Picture perfect
Fancy seeing you here
Silver spite
Hibiscus
Helping hands
Who are you?
Luka
PART TWO
Bitten apple
Drive to Hell
Door to the past
Mint anger chip
Clothes & foes
Thus with a kiss
I die
Heaven, it feels not
Funeral greens
Ocean eyes
Blood or mud?
Even flies die
Thorns & thoughts
My angel

Heated hate

40 1 0
By euphr0syne

"I've gathered you all here today, to...speak of these events that have transpired," Michael announced to the room occupied by his family, aplomb hands meshed on the lacquered oval table. A copper incense burner was posed preceding him. He closed his eyes, and silence ironed out over them, reaching the baroque wooden walls. "Lucifer..."

The blonde beauty, Jophiel sited her hands on the long table. "I do not understand how this has happened, brother. Why were we not alerted of his presence?"

Gabriel nodded, the ornate chandelier reflecting off of his red hair. "I agree. If all of us had descended, we could have ended his tyranny once and for all. Most importantly, this many lives would not have been lost."

"I understand that well. I too am upset about this, but first we need to understand how he has gotten away with this, so we can prevent this from ever happening again."

"It seems that Lucifer had succeeded in splitting his core. He controls his vessels by inserting these shards." Raphael slid the array of pictures to his sister, who handed it to Zadkiel, and who then passed it to Ezekiel. He leafed through them, stopping on the picture of Bri. "Ezekiel? You have witnessed many of these accounts."

"I...have." The cherub glanced at the two empty chairs near him, then the one beside Gabriel, unease creeping up his skin. Why wasn't his father here yet? He transferred the photos to Camael, sitting diagonal. "I...even sealed the part of Lucifer to Mammon's core."

Zadkiel creased his eyebrows, the loose bun with naval blue strands sinking shook. "Was there not a black shard?"

"No, only shadows. It...may sound strange, but these shadows clashed a lot."

The head of the table narrowed his eyes. "Clashed?"

"This demon, Mammon. What is his status?" The redhead questioned.

"He was converted, and entered Heaven on the same day it happened. But, as a demon, he was a...lower class pride."

Raphael nodded at the oldest.. "That could explain why."

"No. If he was a lower class, Lucifer would have full control over him, no matter the circumstance."

"That's...true," the albino corroborated. "In the footage, when Lucifer was close to killing Adona, Mammon took over and stopped him."

Zadkiel smirked to himself, red ammolite eyes sparkling. "So, that means there has to be a stronger relation aye?"

The blonde woman trained her attention to him. "Like what?"

"Shouldn't the angel of love know?"

"You mean his-"

The majestic doors, far from the discussion opened and every head turned. Uriel stepped in, defiance distinct on his face, like his wife who linked arms with him forced the man along. She wore a plain black gown, a golden string tied around her stomach with a cross roused on her chest. Radiant wheels within wheels were around her face, obscuring her eyes as they walked to the free seats.

The young virtue sauntered in after, bowing hesitantly to the room, with fresh orange flame markings around his eyes. Each nerve in his body was short circuiting. He was anxious beyond belief.

"Silas..."

He took the plush beige seat opposing Michael.

"What happened that day?"

Ezekiel smiled at his brother for support, however, Silas didn't even look his way. "I was upset and angry."

"You realise that your scream, set off a fire that killed every person within close proximity." The King inhaled. "An 'I was upset' just won't cut it."

"Michael he is your nephew. Show him some leniency!" Uriel barked.

"The fact that he stands not in Court and without trial, is leniency enough."

"It wasn't my intention..."

"The boy is right," Raphael interjected. "He is young. His powers are volatile especially under Ignis, and a close companion of his died."

"I do not disagree Raphael, but given his troublesome record, this is not a good look."

"Uncle, you say it like I...meant for this to happen. I tried to help him! That's the only reason I went there!"

"Aye, the young ones are always foolish," Zadkiel sneered, canting back in his chair. "Lucifer was a master of the elements, he had the eyes. Did ya really think you could win?"

"No but-"

"And, what about Ezekiel? Wasn't that his friend too? Better yet, they were friends for over a millennium aye?"

The cherub nudged his ankle with his leather shoe.

"You don't see Ezekiel starting fires, do ya?"

Silas clenched his teeth together, nails implanting in his sides. Angry evaporating tears pooled in his core, but he prolonged glaring at the table.

"Zadkiel that is enough!" Uriel slammed his hands against the table.

"Enough? I don't think so." He haled his tongue across his fang. "Families lost their lives, aye families like yours Uriel."

The man let his gold eyes bounce from head to head for succour, albeit forlorn.

"He has a point brother," Camael joined, and he flopped down angrily.

"I think you should cut him some slack, Zadkiel," Eva hissed with her dark lips. "You were just like him when you were young."

He sniggered in response, slapping Ezekiel on the shoulder. "That's a joke! The worst thing I've ever done was skip class!"

The King knocked his fist on the table, as if a gavel. "Alright, all of you settle. We shouldn't stray."

Zadkiel put up his hands in a grinning defeat.

"I know emotions play a huge role in our actions Silas, but I cannot let this go unpunished. You will pay your sorrows to those dead, and you shall spend a year as a human."

Eyes went round, and gasps exploded one by one. Eva's gloved hand shot to her mouth as she stared at her frozen son. Uriel's mouth sundered, and couldn't meet again.

Ezekiel felt dizzy; his words spun about his head, acting like a halo. He couldn't bear anymore deaths and sleepless nights agonising. It would frizzle out the last shreds of his core.

"I pray, that this experience will change you for the better. You will have no powers, so be wary of the choices you make, and the people you interact with."

"If he dies-"

Michael nodded sadly.

Silas stamped his fist on the rosewood table. "Y-You...can't do this to your nephew! You're just...going to let me die?"

"It is what God wills, Silas."

Even the zealous Zadkiel appeared rustled. "It's...only a year. Aye, you'll be fine. Humans make it till seven decades."

"This meeting is over. Silas, is there anything you wish to say before we part?"

The blond stood up, directing daggers at the red-eyed man. "At least I tried to save him...you didn't even try with Castriel."

In a trice, he pounced over the table at him, but Ezekiel didn't allow him a long way. The other archangels forced themselves back on the beige chairs. His eyes steamed, and blazed as the albino fortified his arms around him.

"Silas, go!"

The virtue gaped at the man striving to escape before shifting on his feet, and running out of the room. Regret warped his stomach. Why did he have to say that? Silas could hear his parents behind, but he needed to be alone right now. Shame was too familiar in his veins, regret almost felt good.

Jophiel cast her flowered hair environing him. Camael hauled him.

"Little brother, he didn't mean it, and you know it!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"We already know what really happened, the boy just wanted a rise out of you!" Raphael added.

Michael shook his head gravely, conveying gardenia flowers to crown his head, and he immediately sagged in his sister's arms. "Take our brother to bed, he shall wake up feeling better."

The redhead whisked up an undulating portal before the five went in.

Ezekiel exhaled loudly as the portal vanished. His hands splayed on the oval table for longer than the King expected.

"Is there...anything I can help you with, Ezekiel?"

"You knew this would happen, didn't you?" He swiped off his grey waistcoat.

"I'm not...sure what you speak of."

"Luka, damn it!" The albino kicked the seat so hard, it was close to fitting flush with the wall. "I don't know...how I didn't think of this earlier. No wonder you forbade me from guiding him!"

"Ezekiel...it was bound to happen."

He scoffed. "Bound to happen?"

"I cannot risk another war."

"Lord, is that why you were so slow to act when I alerted you?"

"I can't believe it!" Ezekiel grabbed him harshly by his collar. "You dare hold a meeting about the lives he has taken, when you have taken a life yourself!"

Michael frowned at his nephew. "I know you're angry. I am at myself too."

He dropped him to the chair in disgust. "You aren't! But rest assured uncle, I'll find him myself even if that means waging war."

Once the heavy doors coupled at the rear of him, his bones caved in and he slouched slow against the wall. How could so much calamity dwell in the home of God? The cherub bit at his nails, eyes dilated as thoughts were torrential. Ezekiel banged the ball of his hand on the reciprocating floor, and then he pumped his legs up.

He had a brother to catch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 26 8
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸ โ”ˆโ”€ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง! โœ หŠหŠLucifer and Mammon in spotlight! หห โ”ˆใ€Ž Mammon was chilling in his room when suddenly Satan comes out of nowhere an...
778K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
477 21 14
"Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. - Hebrews 13:2" Angels are often claimed to be the guardi...
7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...