✅️ Gemini Runaway

由 ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... 更多

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Finding the Heretics

115 6 3
由 ActionInfinity

"I still can't believe that you and your brother are heretics. As far as I knew the remaining ones were long since destroyed." Jo said, sitting at the edge of the bed. 

The girls were asleep in their beds since it was almost midnight but we didn't feel like sleeping. Jacob and I shared the same look of confusion where he asked her. "What do you mean remaining ones. Are you saying there were heretics before me and Rae?"

"Before the 1900s, Damon and Stefan's mother fell in with a group of witches that were cast out of the Gemini coven." Jo began explaining, putting her hands together in her lap. "They were known as heretics, siphoners like Kai, but not just that. Lily turned them, resulting in creatures that are both witch and vampire."

Sending her a look I raised a brow. "If they existed during that time then how could the Original vampire family not know about them?"

"That's a question for your husband, Rae. I can't answer that. What I can tell you both is this. These are witches that have magic only when they siphon power from another source. As vampires..." She sighed, slumping her shoulders.

Jacob finished her sentence. "They have a constant source."

"They can siphon off of themselves like we can."  I added on afterwards twirling the wedding ring on my left hand.

The current Gemini twin nodded. "They were on their way to destroy the Gemini, but the coven got to them first, put them into exile. Heretics are ruthless...Vampires with witch power, an aberration of nature....at least that is what my father told me growing up."

"No wonder uncle Joshua was so angry at you." Jacob glanced at me.

Tucking hair behind my ear I stared at my cousin knowing how her dad felt about siphons. All witch coven's didn't like them. But now it was especially dangerous if they were vampires like us. "The coven really doesn't like people who aren't like them."

"They can never be allowed to escape. Imagine Kai with the bloodlust of a vampire. Now imagine 6 of them." Josette warned my brother and I.

Leaning towards her I put my hands together in my lap, still slightly confused about one thing. "You said escape. Escape from where exactly, Jo?"

"Our coven created Lily and her heretics their own prison world. And it hasn't been touched since the day it was created. As far as I know all the vampires should have died from lack of blood." Josette revealed making the two of us go silent for the rest of the evening.

Looking around in some of the cabinets and drawers we had been looking for the ascendant for hours and found nothing. We were back at my uncle's abandoned house. His place was the last where about the object since Kai was released. "Urgh. It has to be here somewhere. It wouldn't just vanish into thin air."

"Remind me again why we are even searching for the ascendant if all the prison worlds are soon to be destroyed once we make sure that Kai is actually dead." Klaus learned against the doorway of my uncle's bedroom arms crossed.

Cami put some books on the shelf looking for a hiding hole but was finding nothing either. "Because Raelyn thinks that they might be a threat."

"And anything like an army of heretics according to Josette was a bad idea to release." Jacob added on after her.

Shoving my hands against the table I sighed, throwing my hair over my shoulders. "The reason we are doing this is to make sure that the other heretics are actually dead. Jo said that they wouldn't have enough blood so they should be but I'm not taking the chance."

"And she's afraid that if they are alive and if they get free. They will be a threat to the entire world." Jacob crosses his arms over his chest pausing his search.

Alina ran down one of the hallways holding the object in question in her hands. "Mommy, I found it!"

"Thank you, baby. Now we just need some of Bonnie's blood." I take it from her hands with Missy and Hope coming behind her.

Cami reached into her pocket drawing a vile of blood handing it to me. "Bonnie actually listened to me without me having to do anything. I said that we needed her blood to unlink the sleeping spell on her and Elena. So she doesn't know the real reason."

"Thanks Cami. Now we just have to hope that my plan works and the ascendant registers our daughter's Gemini magic." Placing the object on the table I sighed, slumping my shoulders.

Klaus moved away from the wall eyeing our daughters who were all looking up at us. "What do you mean I hope it works. They have Gemini blood magic in their veins."

"But it's usually the leader that has the power to control the ascendant. So the magic hopefully should recognize them. If it doesn't then we just have to pray that the prison worlds are destroyed quickly." I clasped my hands together leading our daughters outside since it was almost dark outside and we would need a celestial event.

Alina, Missy and Hope all held the ascendant in their hands with the moon and the stars over our heads. Glancing over to Cami I told her. "Cami, I need you and Jacob to stay here. In case something happens I want you to destroy the ascendant."

"Got it." She nods.

Placing one hand on Alina's shoulder I offered Klaus my hand. "Okay girls. Say the spell I showed you earlier from Joshua." Klaus placed his larger hand in mine and his other hand was on Hope's shoulder.

"Sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. Sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. Phesmatos filio, phesmatos effurgarex perpetuum." The triplets chanted together where we saw a bright flash of light before we were transported into a dark room.

Glancing around the room I recognized almost as clear as the last time. The dead vampires were still laying around desiccating. "Raelyn, it's so nice to see you again. Oh and you have brought other visitors how lovely."

"Lily Salvatore...So I really did see you when my daughters were born." I trailed off grasping my husband's hand

Klaus raised his head towards her while Alina sent the woman a skeptical look. "Why did our mommy's coven send you here?"

"I was banished here because I was a monster. I drank with no remorse from whatever human I could sink my teeth into. But, locked in this cage, I was forced to confront the animal I had become." She affectionately straightens upright with a smile on her face.

Hope asked her standing beside Missy who didn't move her eyes away from the desiccating vampires around her. "So you're a Ripper like our mother. Is that why you are here. Doesn't that make you a bad person?"

"My eldest daughter does have a point. You must have been pretty bad if you and your um....friends were sent here. I don't think it would be wise for us to stay here any longer." Klaus squeezed my hand in his telling me silently that we needed to go.

"You're right I was a monster. But I am not that person anymore..." Lily trailed off glancing around to the other vampires in the room. "And, as we ran out of resources, my friends sacrificed their rations for me. And, I knew if I drank everything, as every bone in my body demanded, there wouldn't be enough to wake them. So, I learned to control my bloodlust, for them. These people made me feel human again."

Knitting my brows at her I pushed my daughters behind us not liking where this might go. "As much as I would like to believe that you have changed, I can't.  Not all vampires can control their thirsts just like me."

"I understand your hesitation, Raelyn. Yet I was hoping that if anyone would want to have a family that accepted what you are it would be you." Lily dropped her smile to the girls. "Especially since one of your daughters will become just like you and my friends one day."

Klaus vamped in front of Lily holding her by the throat. "My daughter will never become like you or your monster friends!"

"I only wish to protect my friends and be free of this prison. I have served enough time to know that what I did was wrong. Ah! Please give me a chance." Lily winced under his grasp.

Missy moved around my leg placing her hand on her father's leg accidentally siphoning him. He released his grip on her throat. "Daddy, we can't let them die here."

"Melissa, we can't do that." I warned her using her full name.

"Why?" She asked.

Alina and Hope said in unison. "Because she's dangerous."

Klaus tugged our youngest by her arm away from Lily and over to me. "Raelyn, we need to go now. We learned they are alive. Which isn't good. So let's go before Missy convinces us otherwise."

"Daddy. Mommy, don't you always say we should give people another chance. And if they want to be good we should help them do that." Missy put her hands together begging both of us with puppy dog eyes.

Lily smiled towards Missy leaving the room. "I'll fetch the rest of the blood so we can revive them."

"Missy...we..." I cut myself short where she started sniffing through tears making me cave. "Huh alright. Find the ascendant in this house and we will release them."

Missy went searching while Klaus cupped my jaw in his hand sending me a stern look of discomfort. "Raelyn, we are the parents here. We can't just release these people out into the world. So I urge you to just have Hope and Alina force us out of here and leave Lily here to rot."

"Nik, look I know I'm weak when it comes to Missy. But it's not like we can't just put the creatures back in a new prison world. Our daughters can power the ascendant so long as we have access to Bennett blood."

He sighed putting his other hand on my shoulder when Lily came back into the room slowly feeding each of her friends the last bite of blood. "I will forever respect you, Raelyn. You are helping my family. I will be in your debt." Lily grins seeing as they start waking up.

"You better hope we didn't just do the worst thing imaginable, Rae." Klaus watched our daughters hold onto the ascendant that was in her prison world.

Squeezing his hand in mine we saw the flash of light returning to our time with seven new vampires waiting to wake up and seek blood. "I'm praying that I didn't just screw up our lives now too, Nik."

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

258K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
117K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...