Exile

By Sathvikaa03

PAIN CHANGES PEOPLE, IT MAKES THEM TRUST LESS AND SHUT PEOPLE OUT.... Agastya met a family in this phase of h... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
GAUTAM BROTHERS
AMRITA SINGHAL
2. TROUBLE??!!
3. THE AKSHAT GAUTAM!!
4. ANJALI'S BIRTHDAY!!!
5. EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!
6. MOTHER AND SON!!!
7. EXAM FEVER!!
8. RESPONSIBILITY!!
9. REALISATION!!
10. GAUTAM BROTHERS - a glimpse of past!!
11. APOLOGY!
12. FORGIVENESS!!
13. I WANT HIM BACK!!
14. A REACTION!!
15. A TRUCE!!
16. TAKING LIBERTIES WILL ONLY HURT!!
17. 8 MONTHS OF SILENCE!!
18. TEMPORARY PROFESSOR ?!!
19. THEY WILL LEARN TO LIVE WITHOUT ME!!
20. AGASTYA - THE OVER PROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND??!!
21. AGASTYA'S ANGER!!
22. MEMORIES OF THE WOMAN THEY LOVED!!
23. HONEST EFFORTS!!
24. ANJALI AND HER PARI !!
25. PATIENCE!!
26. WALK OUT!!
27. REALISATIONS AND RECONCILIATIONS!!
28. SERIES OF SUICIDES?
29. HARIKA'S VERSION OF AGASTYA!!
30. MISSION SUCCESSFUL!!
31. ADVITYA ANAND GAUTAM!!
32. AGASTYA'S MANTRA FOR SURVIVAL!!!
33. MURDER MYSTERY!!!
34. DESTINY'S PLOY??
35. END OF EXILE??
BOOK - 2

1. AGASTYA ANAND!!

1.4K 101 82
By Sathvikaa03

Agastya Anand, Who is Agastya Anand?

Satya walked to his father, Raghav Sharma, the most respected man of Ambedkarpur and also its president.

Satya – Papa... Aapko kuch madat chahiye?

Raghav looked at his son, his first born, the one who has to be his heir but unfortunately, the boy is too dumb and too innocent for no one's good. He shook his head.

Raghav – Jake Agastya ko bulalo.

Satya's face fell but smiled back and nodded. Agastya... Agastya Anand had become the bane of his existence for the past few months. He was sick and tired of listening to the same name from everyone. Agastya.... Agastya...Agastya!!! Do you need any help... Call Agastya! You need some work to get done...Call Agastya! He was sure after few days, no one would do anything without Agastya's recommendation or permission!!!

Anjali Sharma, lady of the house was in the kitchen overseeing the servants who were cooking food for almost 50 people because almost 50people visited the house daily and she couldn't send anyone back without letting them have a meal. She is too good to do that.

A maid – Maa Ji... 50 logo ke liye hi banana hai ya aur bhi log hai?

Anjali frowned – Mujhe nahi pata. EK kaam karo. Bahar Agastya hoga. Usse poochlo. Vo batadega.

Maid nodded and walked away to find the most wanted Agastya.

Harika walked out of her room with a pen and book in her hand and her face was screaming of the frustration she was feeling. She is frustrated. She was trying to solve a problem since God damn 10 minutes but was not getting the right answer. She is so done with life. She would have left it but she had to submit the assignment next day. She could also avoid that but in return she has to do it for 5 times as punishment which she couldn't afford. She is an engineering student for god sake. Who the hell in engineering gives impositions as punishments? Her college does. The only college in Ambedkarpur which only have two courses to offer!

She walked straight to the living room and stopped a maid –Meena.. Agastya bhaiyya kaha hai?

Meena shook her head – Nahi pata Madam.

Harika nodded and decided to search him on her own.

Pratyaksha sat in her room and glared the Desktop which was refusing to start. She had been trying for an hour but nothing is working. She felt a sulk coming in when she realized she had to go to city to get it repaired but then she realised she had a person in the house who could help her. The guy almost knows everything. There is hardly anything he doesn't know. She got up and moved out of her room to take his help!! And the person is none other than Agastya Anand!!!

All the four collided into each other in the same living room after searching in the whole house for Agastya. And the first word which came out their mouth was – Agastya kaha hai?

All four of them sighed. Everyone needed Agastya. Where the hell was he and what the hell was he doing?

Harika was the first one to talk – Kaha hai Agastya bhaiyya? Yaar Mujhe Math mein help chahiye!!

Pratyaksha glared her sister – Tho tu mere paas kyu nahi aayi?

Harika scoffed – Kyuki Mujhe pitwane ka shauk nahi hai! Aap padate kam ho aur maarte jyaada ho!! Aap mein na patience naam kicheez hi nahi hai!!

Pratyaksha rolled her eyes. That was not the truth at all. She had a lot of patience but her sister could test patience of a saint and she is no saint!! But Agastya is. Only he could put up with her crazy sister while teaching!

Satya - Tum dono baad mein lad lo. Papa Agastya ko bhula rahe hai! Kaha hai vo?

Harika - Ajeeb ho yaar aap bhaiyya! Hum bhi tho vahi puch rahe hai na?

Pratyaksha glared her sister who shut her mouth immediately. Their brother already had many insecurities. Everyone tagged him as dumb but he was not dumb he is just slow. She didn't want Harika to make him feel like one!

Maid spoke – Maa ji bhi bhula rahi hai Agastya ko!

Pratyaksha sighed – Kaha hai ye Agastya? Phone bhi nahi hai uske paas!

Satya narrowed her eyes as if he was thinking something – Lagta hai kisi se jhagada kar raha hoga!!

Pratyaksha immediately cut him off – Bhaiyya hum sab jante hai Agastya jhagado se kosodoor rehta hai.

Harika added – Jis din vo jhagada karenge na... Us din thoophan aayega Ambedkarpur mein!

Everyone laughed. And they were sure that day never comes considering how their area is on the top of a slope. It takes a miracle for it to happen!

That is when a man entered the house. With a checks shirt and normal black jeans. The total cost of his clothes would be around 200/- if not even less but he looked like a King even in those clothes. His sharp jawline, chocolate brown eyes, pointed nose... It was like God took his leisure time to make this creature giving all the best possible features. Over all his face was nothing but calm and serene. Like the early morning weather, his face held the peace we get when we stand on the terrace and enjoy the beauty of city/village while a gentle cool but not so cool breeze kiss our face!

And that was none other than Agastya!! AGASTYA ANAND!!!!!

Everyone almost jumped onto him with their needs. Agastya looked at them baffled when they were just shooting their questions without giving him any time to answer. And not even a single soul took the bags from his hands. He doubted even if they noticed them. He stood there letting them run of their steam and spoke once everyone were quiet.

He looked at the maid and gave her the bags and spoke gently – Is mein mithayi hai. Maa ne mangwayi thi! Unhe dedo aur haa 50 logo ke liye khana kafi hai.

Maid nodded her head obediently. Agastya – Aur bhi kuch chahiye?

Maid shook her head and walked away.

Agastya looked at Satya – Maine Sir se baat karliya Satya.

Satya nodded and walked away.

Agastya looked at Pratyaksha – Batayiye madam aapko kya problem hai?

Pratyaksha got annoyed. He called everyone with their name or relation except for her – Tum Mujhe naam se kyu nahi bula sakte ho Agastya?

Agastya politely – Yahi problem tha?

Pratyaksha glared him – Meri computer kaam nahi kar rahi hai!

Agastya looked at Harika who lifted her book in answer. Agastya smiled for her for the first time – Paanch minute mein aata hu. Pehle Madam ka problem solve karlu?

Harika nodded her head happily and sat on the couch in living room.

Pratyaksha walked to her room and Agastya followed her. He looked at the desktop for a second and kicked the CPU. The next minute desktop started. He did some changes and got up – It is fine now.

Pratyaksha looked at him shocked. He solved it in 5 minutes – What did you study Agastya?

Agastya gave a humble smile and walked away.

Pratyaksha glared his retreating figure. He behaved normally with everyone except for her. Why can't he talk normally with her as well? Idiot!

Agastya sat beside Harika – Ab batayiye Rani sahiba. Kya help chahiye.

Harika gave a broad smile and passed the book. Agastya looked at it and shook his head with a soft smile on his lips – I told you this yesterday itself, did I not, Harika?

Harika gave him a sheepish smile. She didn't give attention when he was teaching her yesterday because she didn't have any assignment to submit.

Agastya smiled again and patiently started teaching step by step making sure she is doing with him.

Harika smiled in satisfaction after he finished her teaching. Now she would never forget it.

Agastya –Ab samaj mein aaya? Ya phir se samjhau?

Harika shook her head and hugged him – You know you are the best bhaiyya!!

Agastyafelt a pang in his heart. He closed his eyes against the tears that rushed into his eyes. Someone used to say the same thing to him all the time and it reminded him of what he lost. He composed himself and gently pulled away Harika and ruffled her hair with a soft smile.

Agastya - Education is important Harika! Padai bahut zaruri hoti hai. Tumare liye bhi aur tumhare aas paas logo ke liye bhi. God already gave you talent and intelligence. Tum thoda knowledge gain karlo. Some efforts from your side won't do any harm, would they?

Harika shook her head. Agastya smiled – Ab jao main? Kuch aur kaam hai?

Harika shook her head – Aap mujhse 9 saal bade nahi hote aur mai aapko bhaiyya nahi bhula rahi hoti na, tho mai pucca aapse hi shaadi karti!

Agastya chuckled and got up. She always said that.

Harika –Arey! Sach bol rahi hu!

Agastya –Bahut bol liya tumne sach. Now go before I tell this your father!

Harika's eyes widened – Marwaoge kya bhaiyya?

Harika ran away while Agastya walked into the kitchen.

Agastya smiled when he saw Anjali giving instructions to the maid with utmost patience. He wondered how none of her children inherited her patience.

Anjali turned back when she felt someone's presence and a broad smile made its way to her lips looking at Agastya. She beckoned her to come to him while Agastya walked to her reciprocating her smile.

Anjali took a spoon full of curry and offered him – Chak ke bata kaise bani hai?

Agastya smiled and tasted it. He closed his eyes in bliss as soon as he tasted it –This is just awesome Maa!! Aapke haato mein na jaadu hai!

Anjali smiled and caressed his face in an affectionate way. She loved him from the day he entered her house. His calm and gentle nature. His patience... Anyone could get charmed.

Anjali – Naashtha kiye bina kaha chala gaya tha Agastya?

Agastya gave her a sheepish smile. Anjali hit him gently – Kal se Naashtha nahi kiyana, dekhlena ye Maa bahut gussa hojayegi.

Agastya hugged her. He never felt a mother's love until he met Anjali Sharma. She loved everyone the same way. She just didn't know how not to love. He still remembered how she asked him to address her as Maa instead of Madam...

Memories clouded his vision...

Those were initial days Agastya joined as PA to Raghav Sharma. The man was too kind to let him stay in hotel when he told he had no family. Raghav offered his outhouse and Agastya couldn't say no. Those were the days Agastya still had to learn how to trust and love people again. He almost used to keep everything to himself. He rarely ever interacted with anyone other than Raghav Sharma. He used to cook his own meals. He didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

Anjali observed him for a long time and decided to confront him. She walked to his outhouse and was surprised when she saw him reading some business Magazine. And that Magazine was very rare for their village to get. But she ignored it.

Agastya looked up and stood in respect when he saw Anjali walking into the house. He was surprised to find her there. She rarely ever walked out of her house. He immediately cleared a chair for her to sit.

Agastya –Bhaitiye Mam Please!

Anjali didn't like the sound of Mam. She hated it. Everyone in the village addresses as her Maa or Maaji. She preferred it that way but didn't voice out her opinion to Agastya. She sat on the chair – Tum bhi bhaito Agastya.

Agastya gave a humble smile and sat down on the bed nearby.

Anjali looked at the maid who brought a carriage with her and asked her to put it on the table. Agastya looked surprised while maid walked away. He looked back at Anjali. And he fell in love when she gave a smile. That smile did nothing but spread warmth. He realised he is getting carried away in emotions and composed himself.

Anjali – Tume khud khana banane ki zarurat nahi hai Agastya. Aaj se khana aayega. Khalo tum.

Agastya couldn't refuse her. The way she told him with a lot of love.. He found himself nodding. May be that is the reason she is loved by everyone in the village.

Anjali smiled and tried for a casual conversation – Tumare Maa Baap kya karte hai?

Agastya's face fell – Mumma Papa ab zinda nahi rahe Mam.

Anjali felt a pang in her heart. For some reason she couldn't see him so sad and lost.

Anjali – Bhai behen?

Agastya closed his eyes against the pain he felt. He looked at the magazine in his hands. The cover page was a slap to his face. He composed himself – Mai anath hu Mam. Mera koi nahi hai.

For the first time in his life Agastya Anand's voice shook showing his vulnerability infront of a stranger.

Anjali's own eyes misted. She could hear the pain in his voice very clearly. She smiled in tears – Ab se tum anaath nahi ho Agastya. Hum sab hai na?

Agastya looked at her startled.

Anjali got up and caressed his face – Tum Mujhe Maa bula sakte ho.

Agastya looked at her with a smile but didn't her call her that. Anjali didn't force him as well. She knew it would take time. But she felt like assuring him and she did.

Slowly, Agastya learned back how to love only with the help of Anjali Sharma and he owed his whole life to her for that.

Agastya is able to live a normal life with the help of Sharmas but a lot of pain is still fresh in his heart. Will his pain ever be healed? What do you think would have been his past?

How is the chapter?

So, this is Agastya for Sharmas'. Few words about him?

Few words on Sharmas' ?

Target - 80 inline Comments..

Next update on Saturday if target is met.

This book will have updates on every Wednesday and Saturday. I will try to the make the chapters as long as possible.

SHOWER SOME LOVE!!
SATHVIKA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 726 10
Three cousin brothers, each with a shattered spirit and a painful past. Their lives are about to take a dramatic turn when fate forces them to live t...
1.3M 7.8K 6
#A Redemption Tale ❝She's been through hell & came out, an Angel. You didn't break her, darling. You don't own that kind of power!...❞ Ayushi's life...
7.4K 659 25
We all thought that time heal the wound but it is not true always, sometime we get used to pain with time. Time give chance to heal ourselves if only...
6K 171 9
Sometimes you don't understand when and how you fall in love with a person! When and how your buried love returns back! Why it hurts you when you hur...