𝐓𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‘π¨π¬πžοΏ½...

By mangasoftie

Difficult was an understatement for your relationship with Leon. From the start it was an immediately relentl... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two: Smooth Criminal
Chapter Three: S(pain)
Chapter Four: CEO Of Bad Choices
Chapter Five (for the 5th Time you've almost committed manslaughter on Leon)
Chapter Six: Back to Square One
Chapter Seven: Dumb Blind Man And It's Also Your Problem
Chapter Eight: Man gets kicked with flying rock
Chapter Nine: Nitty And DSO Agents
Chapter Ten: Fav Chapter So Far
Chapter Eleven: Consequences Of Your Actions
Chapter Thirteen: The Lake
Chapter Fourteen: Aw You're Sleeping Together ;)
Chapter Fifteen: Pathetic Fallacy :3
Chapter Sixteen: Try to take me to Church But Fail Miserably
Chapter Seventeen: Stitching and Other Things
Chapter Eighteen: Irresponsible Adults Without Impulse Control
Chapter Nineteen: ok actually take me to the church now (i need it)
Chapter Twenty: Big Cheese Remastered
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two: What I have to go through at work. Everyday.
Chapter 23: Never Trust A Man, or a Mentally Unstable Female
Chapter 24: Secure Attachment Style Where?

Chapter Twelve: Adoption

2.3K 110 266
By mangasoftie

literally no way we got to 2k reads, when i first published this i was fully expecting like 500 reads or something im so thankful you dont understand , i love all you people in my comments too

one more a/n, i'm going to rewrite chapter one after i publish this so i will take a little bit longer to have the next chapter out, so enjoy this chapter i posted a day early<3

one more thing, do you want me to include the word count for each chapter at the top, or no?

˚₊‧꒰ა  ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You quickly finish reloading your pistol while making distance with the armed freak, recognising him as the man you saw in the first village you came into.

"You didn't kill him?!" You shout at Leon, starting to shoot it's face. "You had one fucking job!"

"He walked off with everyone else when the bell went off!" You pulled out a grenade you collected from the last settlement, it was the only one you both had left but you prayed it would finish off this nightmare of a man. "I don't know how many times I shot him before, he won't die."

His chainsaw started to rev and he ran at you both, pulling the pin, you threw the grenade at his feet and ran behind a tree. Upon hearing the explosion, you come back out. He had fallen to his knees, trying to regain his senses from the shock. You and Leon met him with waves and waves of bullets, they all hit him digging into his toughened skin, but nothing going completely through. He was already back on his feet.

"You see what I mean? The guy just eats grenades casually."

"You get more useless by the second, can't do a single thing." You mutter, it came at you again, causing you both to split up to opposite sides of the clearing, leaving you jogging away from it. You were about to run out of bullets in your pistol, making you start to panic. You take out your rifle, knowing the shots were more penetrating and you had bullets to spare on it. "Could you at least get him on you?! I need a steady shot!" You shout over at Leon.

"Done." He runs over and drop kicks the thing in the back, making him fly off. To be honest, the sight was ridiculous, but you needed to focus on getting to a good position. You heard it shriek as it got up, simultaneously revving it's chainsaw but you had already made good distance and had gotten yourself into position.

It ran at Leon, faster than it had before, it was hard to get a clear shot on his head.

"Shoot it!" You pre-fire, the first shot stunning it, giving you a clear shot for to the second making him stumble back. You must have weakened him enough to get your bullets to have an influence. Leon took the chance while it was down to kick his head in as he was already worn down from all the head shots.

"You really like kicking their heads in." You say, squatting down next to the body and checking if he had anything valuable, he had a sapphire on him, for whatever reason.

"Works every time. They don't get back up, learnt that in Raccoon City."

"I know your feet are nasty as fuck, using them that much."

"Do you have to be so insulting all the time, princess?" You roll your eyes and start walking up the steps. Immediately, you hear the sounds of whimpering through the metal gates in front of you.

You push them open, following the sound of the pitiful noises at the back of the manor you had just found.

"What's that?" Leon asks.

"Like I know? Shut up." You creep forward, peering your head over the corner to locate where the faint cries were coming from. When Leon finally sees what you do, in a split second he's by it's side. A wolf had gotten trapped in a bear trap, it's leg bleeding all over, tainting it's pure coat of white.

He wastes no time in opening up the bear trap, and taking it into his arms to stroke it tenderly as he kneels on the floor.

"You and me both, buddy." He smiles as it nuzzles up against his legs. The sight is so adorable, you feel yourself soften up.

You walk up next to him, squatting and petting your new friend, then getting out your med kit.

"You poor thing..." You quickly spray it's leg with antiseptic while Leon continues to hug it and stroke his head, you bandage up the leg and pet it's soft fur some more. "These people are evil."

"I wonder how long he's been out here." Leon mutters as the wolf starts licking his jeans. "We'll avenge you, don't worry." Your own lips come up in a smile as you watch how sweet Leon is to him, the gentleness and warmth he shows to the injured creature. How his broad arm cradled it's frame, and how the stray showed him so much love back, it was adorable. The mad display of yours immediately warms as you smile and show it as much love when it starts licking you too.

"You're a dog person?" You ask, feeling fuzzy from having this fluffy beast in front of you, such a refreshing sight from all the monsters you've encountered so far.

"I had a bloodhound, he was great."

"I love dogs. Oh god, I think I'm getting attached. Can we keep him?"

"Do you want to stay with us, buddy?" He asks the dog with a huge smile on his face, met with another lick from the dog. "Good boy. Yeah, I think we can keep him." His hands rub that back of his ears again and comes nose to nose with him. It's adorable. "Let's name him."

"Milo. A cute Spanish name for a cute Spanish dog."

"Perfect. Vamos, Milo." He says, getting up and walking down to the door of the manor with the wolf sticking by your side, constantly nudging your legs with a slight limp. "Someone's showing up their neighbours."

"I think it's the village chief's house."

You walk through the house, finding a bathroom beside the stairs. Leon goes in first and finds a man taking a shit on the toilet, reading a newspaper. He quickly shoots him in the face 3 times and quickly shuts the door to keep out the smell of the humid, rancid room, and the sight of the blood splattered all over the wall behind his lifeless body on the toilet.

"Sorry you had to see that." He coughs, talking to the dog. "Probably nothing you haven't seen before in this village."

"I'm gonna go upstairs, look around down here."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I can handle myself."

"Alright." You step upstairs, and the dog runs up with you, to your side, making you giggle. "I feel betrayed. You better at least keep her safe, or you're in big trouble." Leon says jokingly, making you stifle a laugh.

You and the dog go upstairs and find a book turned to a page with a short extract about some farmer's pigs getting murdered, followed by all his crops dying because of a curse.

"I guess everything in this house is creepy, Milo. I'm glad you came with me." He barks and licks your leg, you walk up to the opposite end of the hallway with a door that had a huge circular hole. "What is with these people and weird shaped puzzles for every single door?" You sigh. "Come on, let's go find your dad." You walk back down the stairs and find Leon in the kitchen with meat in his hands, making Milo jump toward him.

"Now you want me, hm? I'll be your favourite, forget this woman."

"You find anything?"

"Yeah, the closet is locked." He points at the end of the kitchen, with a padlock. You go up to it and match up all the photos to the book you read earlier, farmer, pig, crop, and it suddenly unlocks, leaving you a crystal ball with lots of little balls inside which you assume is for the door upstairs.

"You're really good at those puzzles."

"I guess that's why they put us on a mission together. Anyways, we're about to do another one upstairs with this thing."

"Alright, we'll leave Milo down here for a bit so he can enjoy his meal." You both give his head a final rub before going upstairs to go figure out how to open the door. You place the crystal ball in the door, and quickly figure out the balls instead are meant to shape an insignia from your angle.

"I think I'm enjoying the peace too much." You say as you start moving around the ball.

"It feels, so much has been happening."

"I know what you mean." After a second of silence and focussing, Leon asks you a question.

"About the kiss." You feel the breath hitch in your throat.

"What about it?" Your voice was strained as your eye twitches slightly. There was nothing more you wanted to do than to forget it, but that would never happen.

"Why did you... kiss me back?"

"How about why did you kiss me in the first place?" You ask defensively.

"Why are you so mad about it? Do you want me to apologise? I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, it was all in the heat of the moment. But I don't regret it."

"I do."

"So why did you kiss me back if you act like you hated it so much? Please, you're so confusing. I'm just... Trying to understand." Like a miracle, you finally get the ball into the correct placement, in the shape of the insignia you've been seeing all over the place. You walk in, ignoring him. You look around at a desk, looking for anything that might be of use.

After you open a drawer and finding an insignia shaped key, he traps you with his arms either side of you, leaning on the desk. The whole situation would have made you cave if Leon was anyone else other than your off limits co-worker. So instead it made your blood pressure fly through the roof.

"You're not getting off so easily."

"Leon, what do you want me to say?! That I liked it? Is that what you want to hear? That I think you're hot and I'll give into you just because of that? Do you want me to lie to you? Why don't you ever shut up? Leave it alone!"

"Just answer my damn question. Stop being so confusing all the time, I don't know what this game is to you. One second you're kissing me back, teasing me, saving my life, the next you won't speak to me. It's driving me insane."

"I liked it for about 10 seconds, and now I regret it. I just want to forget about it. You think I don't feel confused by you either? I think you hate me, then you're fine all of a sudden, then you hate me again, and then you kiss me. This would all be so much easier if we just went to how it was before-" A broad man kicks down the door, the same mad that had injected you when you had found Luis in a bag. Leon quickly steps back, both of you drawing your pistols and shooting to no avail. He grabs you both by the neck, holding you up and looking deeply into both your eyes. Your guns had already run out of bullets and it was impossible to reload.

"Your blood has accepted the gift." He says. You hear the sudden sound of a zipline at the window, and bullets are shot at the man's head making him drop you both, leaving you coughing on the floor. You catch a glimpse of a black-haired woman in a long red sweater at the window before she disappears, and the man walks out without any further actions.

"Gift in our blood?" Leon was already on his feet, reaching his hand out to help you get off the floor. You quickly slap his hand away and get up on your own.

"I'm more concerned about who that woman was, she's following us."

"What woman?"

"It was a Chinese lady in a red sweater, with a zipline." His brows furrowed, looking confused. I can think of one lady that likes ziplines and red.

"What?"

"What did she look like?"

"Short black hair. That's all I could really see. What is it, do you know her?"

How is that possible? I must be going crazy.

"I don't know, I didn't seen her. I'm sure it's nothing." He shakes his head as he walks out the door, seeming absent minded and leaving you skeptical. What is he not telling you?

You follow on, and Milo jumps on him the second he gets downstairs, licking his face. But Leon doesn't seem as happy as he would have normally been at the sight of this little ball of innocence.

"You been a good boy? You enjoy your treat?" He asks, rubbing the back of his ears with little enthusiasm as he was licked up in return. You end up just walking out, too confused to say anything, not even sure if you were being delusional for thinking something was going on. Milo runs after you, Leon following shortly after, supporting the silence.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

next update: 13th july
published: 9th july

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.5K 30
What happens when pureness meets sinfulness? || Once Le...
18.5K 557 21
As Ashley's best friend you were captured with her as you left the school campus. Now stuck in a church, you and your best friend are unsure what to...
2.2K 110 5
I can't tell you to remember me, but I can't bear you to forget me. resident evil: infinite darkness (part 4) oc-centered leon & oc, slow burn UNDE...
9.8K 362 19
It was 2004, and life was simple. Until a cult kidnapped and infected you with a parasite that could end humanity, yet a spark of hope came to your r...