๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

locker art

2.8K 116 15
By voidsoni

Ryder had said she was fine, swore it, in fact, but that didn't mean she didn't need help getting to where she needed to be. Unfortunately, the accident had resulted in her needing a bit of help walking and/or carrying things.

The poor girl was rightfully stressed out and annoyed.

Lydia had ran away, her parents were badgering her, and she was getting agitated with Austin's kindness, and every little thing set her off.

While she had been suggested to stay a few days longer, her doctor said she could leave when she felt that she was ready. After hearing that, the Miller girl wasted zero time in changing out of her hospital clothes, with her mothers help, and leaving the building.

Austin's arm was wrapped around her waist while the walked out to the parking lot, Josie putting Ryder's stuff in the car, while her parents checked her out.

The tatted girl grew oddly uncomfortable with the feeling of anyone else touching her, practically forcing Austin to help, which didn't take much as he was by her side in a split second.

Her head snapped to her right in aggravation, the action catching Austin's attention.

"What's wrong?"

"They're really loud." She whispered back, tilting her head down, hoping to avoid hearing anymore of their conversation.

Austin looks up, gently squeezing her side, silently letting her know that she was fine, his blue eyes squint once he was practically blinded by Stiles' headlights.

"Stiles?"

"And McCall and Allison." She listed, "You would think they would keep their mouths shut about the supernatural when they're in public, and not go shouting it for anyone who cares to listen."

Knowing how upset she's been getting, Austin didn't bother to point out that the group of three were most definitely whispering the entirety of their conversation. Instead, helping her into the car, and later sharing a look with her mother who had caught what she had said.

•••

Ryder wanted to cry in frustration when she walked into school the next morning and saw the flowers and pictures surrounding her locker.

Her fist clenched to her sides as she stormed forward and ripped every little detail off. She could hear the murmurs of her fellow students and feel their eyes burning into her skin. She knew their eyes were on the bandage that covered her neck, but her attention focused solely on getting this disgusting art off of her locker.

"Woah!" She heard, not turning around at her voice, "Ryder, what's going on?"

"Get this shit off of here!"

"Okay, okay." Allison whispered, moving ahead to help the girl, "Calm down. It's just paper."

"And flowers, and bullshit—"

"Look, people just wanted to do something nice for you—"

"These losers didn't give a crap about me before! Even then, a simple 'i'm glad you're okay' would suffice, i'm not freaking dead, they didn't have to decorate my locker in this God awful art." She rambled, snatching a red heart off in anger.

"Third period art class did this." The Argent pointed with a wince, the girls head turning in the direction with a glare.

Ryder grumbled, "I don't even like those assholes."

"I caught that much." Allison giggled, picking up any discarded paper and flower petals off the floor, "Are you feeling okay? I didn't get the chance to check on you while you were in the hospital."

"I'm fine, thanks." As she said this, she pulled her locker open, almost ripping the metal door off the hinges.

Allison gasped, looking around, praying no one noticed. What she did catch, were the warm tears filling the other girls eyes.

"Oh, hey, don't cry." She soothed, blocking her enough so no one could see her. "It was just a small accident. I'm sure they could get it fixed."

Allison knew it was more than that, but what was she to say with the lingering eyes of other students watching their every move.

She wouldn't have to say much, a new voice caught her attention,

"You guys are only making it worse. It would probably be best if you didn't stare at her."

And with that, only a few subtle —and unnoticeable—glances were being sent their way.

"Hey, Ry." Austin spoke gently, rubbing his hand against her jacket covered shoulder, "Why don't we grab the rest of your stuff so you won't have to come back, yeah?"

"Okay." Her voice was muffled but they heard her.

"You think you could help?" Austin asked Allison, the sweet girl wasting no time in grabbing anything the others couldn't.

•••

"What's your next class?" Austin leaned down to question Ryder, Allison on the other side of the girl while they walked.

"Math."

"Math." He repeated softly to himself, before speaking up, "Okay, Do you have anyone that could help you get to gym after?"

"Mmm." Allison hummed, discreetly shaking her head, signifying that maybe that wasn't the best idea, "I can come get her."

"I can walk by myself." Ryder cut in, not in the mood to argue with either of them.

"Okay." Austin nods, "That's fine too, but uhm- one of use will come meet you, okay?"

He was cautious with his words. Not wanting to set the girl off, but he knew he needed to keep a close eye on her. Per her parents instructions, Austin had absolutely no problem with helping Ryder. The girl was stubborn but he had the patience of a saint, especially when it came to her.

She lets out a huff, muttering a soft, "Whatever."

She had reluctantly thanked Allison for helping her before sending the girl off, leaving her with Austin.

A warm hand gripped her chin softly, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I want to die."

The teen boy snorts, "Don't say that."

Ryder didn't laugh, simply nodding her head at his words. She softly brushed his hand away from her face, reaching for her notebook that he held firmly in his grasp.

"You'll text me if you need anything, right?"

"Probably not." She bluntly responded, she could hear him sigh in exhaustion.

She didn't want to make things harder for him, or anyone that went out of their way to help her, but that didn't mean she was going to willingly allow them to take care of her.

She didn't care what the doctors said, she was willing and able to take care of herself, even if that meant limping to every class and getting there a few minutes late.

"Ryder."

"Austin."

"I mean it." He took hold of her ring covered hand, nervously fiddling with the jewelry. "I can't be around you every second like I want to be, so i need you to work with me here, okay?"

She looked into her favorite colored eyes, staring back into them, her right brow raising as she silently dared him to break eye contact.

Without breaking her stare, she nodded, "fine."

"I'll see you later." He smile sweetly, adjusting his backpack straps as he turned around.

Just as the girl was about to enter the classroom, she could feel a hand grip her own before turning her around.

Austin presses his lips against hers securely, taking in her gasp as his own before parting.

"Now i'll see you later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...
11.5K 713 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
51.8K 1K 16
เผ„โœฉ*.หš ๐™Ž๐™‡๐™€๐™€๐™‹๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™”. --- โ in which the girl next door had finally fallen for him. โž ( conrad fisher x female oc ) ( tsitp fanfic ) (...
270K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...