Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

By Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... More

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

18, I Miss You, Babe

122 6 0
By Starr_Kels

Mrs Iyernet gave us an A+ for our work, after nearly finishing the macaroons and pink lady cake. Claude didn't bother speaking to me again, the don't know why but that's his issue not mine.

Jovie had an A after making a mawa cake for the free style, Madeleines and a tiramisu. She couldn't let me breathe after the F/N class, saying how she saw Claude and I only discussing and how she didn't understand why we had an A+ and she had an A only.

What the fuck was the difference? Please explain it to me in the comment section!

"Are you still coming Saturday?"

"Yeah. Mabel said Casey invited her but the question is, you invited Casey?" She asked.

"Yeah. Thought I will need professional advice on our girl outing and moreover, the guys are having a their own boy outing at home. She can't stay there" I replied "I'm still having a sleep over at your house"

"Okay bye" She said, walking away to Mabel's car while Casey walked up to Riordan's, waving them good bye.

"Had a nice day?" She asked as we sat down inside the car.

"Not bad" I replied as Riordan drove back to the house.

There was no conversation in the car except of the occasional question asking by Riordan to Casey like I wasn't there. He drove into the drive way and I walked out of the car, heading to the mansion without looking back.

"Kara!"

"Charlotte!" I shouted back as she unexpectedly hugged with a beaming smile.

"I'm starting school tomorrow" she informed, glancing behind me.

"Who is she?" Casey asked unsurely.

"This is Charlotte. My friend from France. I convinced Allie to take her in as a host family as she got a scholarship to Allegro" I informed.

"You come from no where and you already invite people into our family mansion when you've not even lived with us for close to three months?" Riordan questioned rudely. I really wasn't in the mood to dealw with him.

"If you have a problem, go talk to Alejandro about it because I won't be dealing with your fucking issues" I stated, gripping Charlotte's hand and taking her up stairs.

"Wow, the second brother I meet and he is super moody" she commented.

"Don't mind him, Charlie. He has been like this ever since I've been here and I'm tried of having to deal with him" I said "where's your room?"

"Rauw got it next to yours" She informed.

"Great!" I exclaimed "Let me go change"

I went into my room and quickly got changed into blue Moschino cotton teddy bear logo tracksuit, tying my hair into a cute low bun with out strands before walking out to meet her in her room.

"This definitely looks like you" I said, directing it to the white and grey colours as I took a seat on her bed next to her "Allie even gave you the freedom to customise your own room"

"Yeah. Your brother really is kind and a nice person" she said "So Anwen is back?"

"Yes and I got to meet with Allie's two bestfriends; Leylaini and Ercole though I think- Keyword; think, he may be into Leylaini" I replied.

"Okay, I've heard of them. Ercole also works under Rauw and Leylaini is the grand daughter of your maternal grand father's best friend" She informed "Have you met your other relatives?"

"I can always trust you in getting info, Charlie. I don't know much about my other family, all I know is that they live in the U.S and that my Mother is a Ferrari"

"And what about Allegro? Do you have any friends? Lovers?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes at her words "I have some friends like Jovie, she's literally the best friend I've ever had and there's also Henry and Shaun. Do not ask because no, I'm not out for some stupid relationship" I replied "I did have some advances but Kiernan drove them all away with Coen and Kyan"

"So there's nobody you have your eye on?"

"Yes! There's only this guy- at first... He kinda made me nervous because he was one of the first guys that I spoke to part of my brothers. Jovie even tried matching me up with him in her ways but he is so... What can I say?!" I wondered "I can't stand him since today that we had to work together for F/N"

"Is he really that bad?"

"You will know when you get to talk to him, tomorrow. I share most of my mix classes with him" I said.

"I hope that Jovie haven't stolen my place. I've known you longer" she pointed out. I chuckled at her words.

"Charlie... Anyway, how is Mrs Merkel?"

"She's okay. Got really overprotective over me coming here. Her heart cooled out when she heard that I was going to be living with you" she replied.

We talk some more an I ended up telling her some more about my brothers, Casey, Jovie, Mabel and all the others in my life since she was super interested. I didn't tell her Claude's name.

"Did you finally open that your diary?" She asked.

"No but I will ask Alejandro some day. He was the one who offered it to me" I said "We should go down for dinner. I'm sure all the others are down and it will be greet introducing you to them now"

We both walked out of the room, heading to the dining room. I could already hear their voices from the stairs and I identified it as Lawton, Riordan and Hester arguing.

"If it makes her happy then who are we to refuse?" Lawton shouted.

"You all are acting like Father, bringing strangers into the house to break the family once more" Riordan replied as Charlie and I stood at the door of the dinning room.

"What's with the-" Riordan cut me off, pushing past me out of the dinning room in anger. I rolled my eyes at his actions, taking a seat next to Hester while Charlie sat at my other side.

We ate dinner in silence, before Kiernan being who he is decided to break the ice.

"So Kara who is your friend?" He asked.

"I'm Charlotte" she replied with a small smile.

"You two met at the orphanage in France?"

"Yeah. My first friend" I said.

"Okay. How long where you at the orphanage?" Denzel questioned.

"I just got transferred there some years ago when my parents died" Charlotte replied cluelessly.

"Sorry" Haaland said "How did they die?"

"A road accident"

"2 years ago?" Alejandro questioned and fuck, I had enough.

"Will you guys stop interrogating her?!" I shouted, standing up and banging on the table.

"Kara, calm down" Anwen stated.

"No. Why did you accept to take her in if you wouldn't be able to trust her? And did you conduct a background check on her?!" I shouted, directing my question at Alejandro.

"We are just trying to look out for you" Hester reasoned.

"We can't just trust someone because it happens that you know her. Come on, how long have you known her?" Lawton said.

"Kara, it's okay" Charlie tugged my shoulder.

"You are okay with this? They are literally saying that they don't trust me in picking out my friends and surroundings" I snapped.

"Listen, Kara, I'm just being extra careful because of all that you've been through. We lost you and I can't bare losing you again because of some of your friends. You are not in the right state to particularly trust anyone especially as you were in a coma and lost your memory-"

"STOP!" I cried out, cutting Rauw off. All of them looked equally shock by his words, except of Charlotte who just said down quiet by my side.

"You were in a coma?!" Denzel questioned, trying to keep calm.

"How? What happened? And why didn't you tell us?" Anwen asked as all of them poured questions down my shoulders. By then, angry tears were already rolling down my cheeks at what Rauw had just done.

"You promise you won't say. That's my business to deal with and not yours" I cried out in anger.

"Kara, I'm sorry... I-It just went-"

I didn't even want to listen to his lame explanation of his words. I turned on my heels and ran out of the dinning room, not looking back as Charlotte shouted my name. I ran into my room and locked the door, going to hide my crying self under my duvet on my bed.

"Kara" Rauw called out, gently knocking on the door but I didn't respond.

"Kara, I know your awake. Please, Amore, open the door. Let's talk" He stated in a soft tone "I'm really sorry, okay? I shouldn't have just said it out in front of them and left you say it when you're ready to tell them. Please, come out let's talk"

I didn't want to talk to him or even see his face. How could I even trust him with my secrets if he could go spilling it out infringe of all the others like that? Just because of that discovery, I know that they will start treating me differently because I'm that pitiful girl who knows nothing about her past and had some unknown accident.

"Kara?"

...

"Good night then. Sleep tight" he said, before walking away.

********

The next day was Friday and on Saturday, we planned on having our girls outing with Mabel and Jovie. I was still contemplating on asking Jovie if I could invite Charlie to our sleepover as I got dressed for school. I braided my hair into a low pigtails dutch curly braid, before walking down to the main hall.

I didn't want to talk to any of my brothers or have to answer even one of their questions. In fact, I was still very angry at Alejandro.

"Kara, Aren't coming for breakfast?" Lawton asked, Kiernan and Riordan standing behind him heading to the dinning room.

"I'm not hungry. I will wait in the car" I replied in a cold tone, not glancing up at them on the stairs.

"Are you serious? Rauw will never let you go out without eating talk less of Denzel. He made you breakfast today" Kiernan added.

"Just leave her, Bro. She knows what she must be doing by starcving herself. If you want all the attention just say it, already..." Rio commented.

"And if I don't want the fucking attention?! If you have a damn problem with me then come say it to me in front of my face" I snapped angrily, facing him.

"I have so many problems with you, Demelza. So many but I doubt whether you will know or even remember a single one of them as you have amnesia" he replied.

"You're such a jerk" I said, before walking out of the mansion and stepping into the Ferrari waiting for me outside.

I waited there for 15minutes, not wanting to leave Charlotte to come to school with any of my brothers. Soon enough, she finally cane out with a small smile on her face with Kiernan, Casey and Riordan trailing behind her. Thank God the car windows were tinted black.

She stepped inside while the others walked into Kiernan's Mercedes.

"You didn't eat today" she commented as the driver drove out of the estate.

"I wasn't hungry" I said "You should come tomorrow for our girl outing"

"Ohh, who will be there?" Charlotte asked.

"Jovie, Her cousin, Mabel and Casey" I replied. She didn't seem much pleased when I called Jovie's name but I just ignore the expression on her face.

We walked out of the car and walked into the building, heading to my locker.

"Jovie!" I greeted side hugging her and sending a wave and small good morning to Henry and Shaun.

"Kara..." She greeted sweetly "Who is this?"

"Ohh Guys, this is Charlotte. A new transferred student to our class and Charlotte, this is Jovie, my bestie and Henry and Shaun" I introduced.

"Hey" Henry and Shaun greeted in sync.

"Where did you guys meet?" She asked.

"In France. We were in thesaem orphanage" I replied, placing my hand on Charlotte's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you" Charlie said, holding out her hand to Jovie. She looked down at the hand and diverted her eyes away to the bell.

"I think we should get to class. Mrs Yamaha won't like us getting late" she said.

"Ohh yeah, Charlie let's get going" I smiled.

Henry and Shaun let the way, discussing about some game in their Play station while Jovie held an annoyed expression walking behind them.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked her personally.

"Ohh nothing. Just had a bad morning" she said with a small smile.

I nodded "You will love Charlie. She is great!"

She just nodded back, before entering into the class. Mrs Yamaha made me seat confront of the class again after her daily speech about La Masseria kids, then went on with the class. Charlotte presented herself and eat next to me while Jovie, Henry and Shaun went at the back of the class.

******

"So how is Claude? Do you have his number?" Jovie asked me as we walked to the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes at her words "will you drop the topic with him? He said he has another girl, he plans on asking her out"

She gasped "Who is she?"

"He said that she just move Italy and they net in France" I said annoyed. Everyone just seemed to annoy me.

"Kara, who's that guy who annoys?" Charlotte questioned out of the blue.

Jovie turned to face her before glancing back at me "Is that him? I thought that was between both of us"

"Yeah but-"

"Claude!" I was cut off by Charlotte loud excited exclamation. Jovie and I froze on our spot and faced her, intimately hugging Claude with a beaming smile. He looked excited seeing her with a happy glint in his eye.

"I miss you, Babe"

Babe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
210K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...