The Story Of Bunny And Fox

By YuiKobayashi2

They hold hands, they hug, and they kiss.... But they are not lovers? Doing things you are supposed to do wit... More

Greeting notes ❤️
Introduction
Give me some ideas 🤣🤣
Vol 1: The Eve
Vol 1: Week 1 (1)
Vol 1: Week 1 (2)
Vol 1: Week 2 (1)
Vol 1: Week 2 (2)
Vol 1: Week 2 (3)
Vol 1: Week 2 (4)
Vol 1: Week 3 (1)
Vol 1: Week 3 (2)
Vol 1: Week 3 (3)
Vol 1: Week 3 (4)
Vol 1: National Portrait Gallery (1)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (1)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (2)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (3)
Vol 2 - Week 7 (4)
Vol 2 - Pause (1)
Vol 2 - Pause (2)
Vol 2 - Pause (3)
Vol 2 - Pause (4)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (1)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (2)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (3)
Vol 3 - Week 8 (4)
Vol 3 - New Year's Eve
Vol 3 - Epilogue
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (2)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (3)
Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (4)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (1)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (2)
Vol 3 - Side Story 2: Manual for Ash Jones (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The first day (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The second day
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The third day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The third day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (1)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (2)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): Propose day (3)
Vol 4 (Side Story 1): The Day
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 1.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 1.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 3.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 3.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.1
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.2
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.3
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 4.4
Vol 5 (Side Story 2): Chapter 5
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.2
Hmm what do you think 🤔
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 2.3
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.2
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 3.3
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 4.1
Vol 6 (Side Story 3): Chapter 4.2
It has been a long journey!
(Repost) Karlyle's birthday (31/12/2022)
(Repost) Happy Wedding Day (9/5/2023)
(Repost) Ash's birthday (10/5/2023)
(Repost) AshLyle random section (1)
(Repost) AshLyle random section (2)
AshLyle's random section (3)
Brother Complex (1)
Brother Complex (2)
Brother Complex (3)
Brother Complex (4)
Brother Complex (5)
Brother Complex (6) - End
Happy Christmas to all 🎅
Lyle's birthday (31/12/2023)
Quick DTR news 🦊🐰

Vol 3 - Side Story 1: One day (1)

2.5K 20 1
By YuiKobayashi2

Karlyle opens his eyes as a feeling of drowsy warmth seeps through his skin. Sunlight streams through the white curtain. The cozy ivory light runs down the clean wall. But his sleepiness does not go away at once. As he slowly lifts his eyelids, something catches his eyes. A clear lake-like blue, and a slightly lighter gray than his eyes. They are Ash’s eyes.

“... Ash.”

Quietly calling out his name in a low, locked voice, Karlyle opens his eyes. Like cream melting, Karlyle is speechless for a moment. In terms of time alone, even after half a year, he hasn’t been immune to Ash's smile.

“Are you awake?”

Ash naturally runs his hand through Karlyle's hair. His disheveled hair gently curls around Ash’s fingers. Ash then slowly moves his hand down to his face. Rubbing gently around his ear, he lovingly sweeps his thumb on his cheek. Gradually, Karlyle's sleepiness fades away, making room for some bewildering excitement.

“When did you wake up?”

Karlyle asks quietly. This time Ash's fingers touch his lips. His index finger gently runs along his slightly dry lips. It’s ticklish. Gradually, his body tenses up, a faint heat forms in his lower abdomen. His lips twitch.

“A little while ago.” Ash answers.

If so, was Ash watching him sleep during that time? Apart from the excitement building up, he also feels shy.

“... Are you not bored?”

“Not at all.”

Ash's fingers that have been stroking his lips poke inward. A finger touches the damp inside. Karlyle leans towards Ash without realizing it. One of his hands, which's been holding Ash's hand during sleep, is still inside the blanket. As they clasp their hands and lie facing each other, Ash smiles.

“The way Lyle slept was so pretty… I didn’t want to wake you up.”

His finger slowly rubs on the inside of his lips. He can feel Ash’s finger gradually getting drenched in his saliva. His lips slowly part. And Ash gently digs his fingers in the gap. Then he presses down on his tongue. A long, low, burning breath escapes his mouth, and Ash pulls his fingers. It feels the same as when he sucks Ash's dick. Unconsciously, Karlyle puts his tongue under Ash's fingers and closes his lips. Ash stops his fingers. His smile seems to subside.

“Pretty… and naughty, too.”

Hm? What are you eating and being so naughty? Ash whispers and glues their bodies together. Karlyle lowers his eyes, feeling somewhat shy even after acting like that on his own. But he doesn’t let go of Ash's fingers. He moves his tongue slowly and sucks it deliciously.

His legs are entangled in the blanket. Ash's firm leg slides between his thighs. His cock, which has been erect for a long time, is making its presence known under his dross. Ash rubs his thigh on his underwear. "Huh, urgh", the movement gradually accelerates as his moans leak out. As the stimulus increases, Karlyle lets out a wet breath and spits Ash’s fingers out. But Ash doesn’t allow him.

“You have to keep sucking.”

His voice, whispering softly, is sweet and has a strange power. As if being possessed, Karlyle places his wet fingers back into his mouth. The saliva-drenched fingers, far from being dirty, are so lewd that he can’t resist. Something tickles inside him.

“Uhm… like that.”

Now he feels like he is really sucking Ash’s dick. With disheveled eyes, Karlyle gradually becomes absorbed in the act. He can feel the heat going through his brain. He moves his waist to fit Ash’s thigh. Looking at him with hooded eyes, Ash pulls out his fingers.

Then his wet fingers dig behind his tight underwear. Karlyle knows what this act means. Since they started dating, Ash has been taming Karlyle’s hole for the past two weeks.

His finger covered with saliva is wet enough to go in his stiff hole. He can feel how slippery his finger is inside his tight hole. Hah, his eyebrows raise slightly, his mouth gasps. Ash’s tongue fills the gap where his fingers have gone out. He parts his lips and intertwines their tongues deeply. Hurgh, urg, unrefined breathing frantically escapes his mouth.

Karlyle is totally lost in the kiss that seems more pushy than usual. It’s always the same when he kisses Ash. The kiss that starts softly always keeps Karlyle on fire, then it becomes intense and deep, not letting him come to his senses. It’s so hard to breathe properly that he wonders whether he’ll be able to learn how to.

In the meantime, Ash's finger comes in his tight entrance. His middle finger skillfully slides in, then presses gently on his inner wall. As he is frantically engrossed in the kiss, Ash has found his prostate easily.

Even before they dated, Ash has found this spot quickly, so it seems easier than breathing now. At least that’s how it is in Karlyle’s eyes. However, anyway, this is too, too…

“Ah, hurgh, uh, huh, hah!”

…. Isn’t this too fast!

Ash goes in and arouses him from his deepest part, as always, but today Karlyle is still surprised. The sound of his steep breathing, which is hard to get used to, keeps leaking out. Karlyle grips Ash’s forearm forcefully. His back lurches back.

“Lyle, you have to focus.”

Too absorbed in the kiss, Karlyle is frozen by Ash. He twists his red eyes and shakes his head. This is too much. When his prostate is being massaged along with this fervent kiss, the thrill is excessive.

However, Ash doesn’t go easy on him in this regard. Although everything in the daily life is adjusted to Karlyle’s opinion, on the bed, Ash restrains him whenever he tries to move in the direction he feels less. Like now.

Their tongues mix again. Ash's tongue goes in so deep that his throat feels choked up. Ash is consistent in eating him up. "Huh, hic, urgh", Ash swallows his moans gladly. Meanwhile, his finger picks up its speed. Repeatedly going in and out, each time Ash aims correctly at his prostate with moderate strength.

His erect penis twitches, half-pressed by his underwear. His lower abdomen, where the tip of his glans is rubbing against, is now wet with slick. His abs become slippery. "Ha, hurg, ah", Karlyle pushes Ash’s shoulder, then grabs it, again and again. Unbearable, he hugs Ash tightly. He grips his back, their stomachs rub against each other.

Ash pushes his arm into Karlyle’s side and pulls him closer. There's no gaps between their bodies. The blanket is pushed out at random, barely covering the lower part of his body.

He is about to cum. Unbearable pleasure escalates, Karlyle unconsciously tightens his hole. Shit. Ash curses, his finger stamps on his prostate. Meanwhile, Ash nibbles his tongue.

Goosebumps run along his back as Ash moves his tongue fast. A thrilling pleasure runs through the top of his head, and Karlyle reaches climax. There’s no way to stop it.

“.... Ah, hurg…. grh…!”

His whole body stiffens, and at the same time, a strong sense of liberation. Karlyle frowns, gasping. His head goes blank. His body trembles. Looks like he has done well, Ash bites his lips and slowly pulls his finger out. Karlyle feels a strange emptiness when what is filling his inside goes out. In fact, it’s not the only reason for his emptiness.

They’ve been dating for over a week, but Ash doesn’t have sex with him. It makes him anxious that he can’t feel Ash properly after they start dating. When they weren’t lovers, they still did it with each other.

Isn’t that right?

Although Karlyle has that thought, seeing Ash covet him like this in the morning, maybe that’s not it. Of course, this maybe Karlyle’s illusion. But he is practicing believing in Ash. Ash keeps touching him, calling him pretty, and kissing him. And there’s one more obvious proof.

Hesitating, he reaches out to Ash’s bottom. His palm touches his loose gray cotton pants. Ash smiles silently and looks at Karlyle.

Putting his hand on the center of it, he can feel a very hard and strong penis. It’s definitely an erection. And Karlyle can remember clearly how big and heavy Ash’s is.

The problem is that Ash doesn’t even give him a chance to touch or suck it. Just like right now. As his palm begins to gently rub his cock, "hah", Ash lets out a long, low breath. There’s a deep excitement in his breath, sending a chilling sensation to his ears.

But it stops there. Ash tenderly grabs his wrist. Then Ash pulls his hand closer and kisses his palm.

“I have to go to work, my love.”

Even though that gentle voice is clearly his now, hearing it makes him a little sad for some reasons. Why doesn’t Ash have sex with him? Why does he keep letting him cum alone?

But those questions do not come out of his mouth. They promise to be honest, but it’s not easy for him to say everything he thinks. What’s more, his inner thoughts now seem to suffocate him.

Being childish is something Karlyle has never done. He is worried that if he shows such a look, Ash may get tired of him. He is also afraid of showing an ungodly and greedy figure.

Karlyle suppresses his sadness and dissatisfaction. But it seems to have revealed a little on his face. Ash immediately notices the corners of his eyes lowering.

“What’s wrong, Lyle?”

Ash asks with concern. To Karlyle, it’s awkward that his expression is starting to reveal in this way often without realizing it. Instead of answering, Karlyle buries his face in Ash’s neck. Ash hardens for a moment.

“Lyle…”

"If you are like this… I won’t be able to hold back." Ash whispers very softly. What is he holding back? Discontent creeps up in him, Karlyle purses his lips. Then, feeling the fresh smell of Ash’s body, his mind calms down a little. The trembling feelings gradually subsides, and he starts to feel sleepy.

This is also strange. Before, after having sex, he was very nervous. This was because the pressure to forcibly satisfy the desire, including the post-ejaculation treatment, made him nervous. But now it’s different. His body feels drowsy and he wants to be by Ash’s side more and more.

“Are you sleepy?”

“... A little.”

“How about sleeping some more?”

Karlyle is worried. Since he has given Kyle a lot of work with his father, recently Kyle has joined in with Alice. His schedule for today consists of attending an East London development project meeting, confirming the budget for the first half of the year, and brief meetings with accountants.

His schedule starts at 11 A.M. Normally, he would finish preparing by 9 o’clock and go to work, but he doesn’t want to. He wants to be with Ash more.

“If Ash… sleeps with me… then okay.”

He opens his eyes and looks up at Ash. Looking down at him, Ash blinks his eyelids. They are in this posture because Karlyle has buried his head in Ash’s arms.

“Do you want to sleep with me?”

“... Of course, you have to go to work…”

Karlyle can’t finish his words and hugs Ash tightly. Ash kisses Karlyle in the hair, holding him chokingly tight.

“You’re so cute, I’m going crazy.”

His ears become red. He quietly raises his hands and wraps them around Ash’s waist again. His warm body feels really good.

“I just want to lock you up like this and don’t let you go anywhere. Who do you belong to, why are you so cute?”

Karlyle hesitates. Saying this is very embarrassing, but he wants to answer. He wants to let Ash know, like he is brainwashing, imprinting on Ash.

“... I belong to Ash.”

“Damn it, Karlyle.”

Everytime Ash lets out curse words, Karlyle feels a strange sense of satisfaction. Ash’s arms tighten around him like crushing bones. Holding like that, Ash caresses and hugs him. He pours kisses on Karlyle. Ash puts his lips on the back of his neck, opens his mouth and bites his neck real hard. Excitement rises again at the tingling sensation.

“Really… I’m going crazy.”

Talking to himself, Ash caresses the bite with his lips. A tingling sensation emanates from the nape of his left neck. Karlyle can’t fall asleep at all. Because Ash is putting a bunch of thick and dense kiss marks on his neck, it wouldn’t be strange if he goes crazy.

It isn’t until 9 in the morning that Karlyle slowly gets out of bed. Ash is washing first. Ash said he couldn’t stand it any longer, and only after dozens of kisses on Karlyle’s forehead did he go to the bathroom. Ash is also late for work because of Karlyle.

Satisfied with this fact, Karlyle looks around Ash’s room, feeling a little refreshed. The space he has gotten used to in the past few weeks has now felt like home. As expected, traces of Karlyle begin to form little by little in Ash’s room.

The home in Mayfair is a huge place, so of course the room given to Karlyle is abundant. However, everytime he comes to Ash’s house, he keeps sleeping and waking up there again and again.

During the whole week-long vacation, Karlyle stayed at Ash’s house. From that time on, his items have gradually appeared inside. The elegant black electric toothbrush that Ash bought, Karlyle’s slippers, mugs, as well as the suits that Karlyle brought, are also in Ash’s closet.

It feels like they are living together. His heart races uncontrollably. It’s certainly inconvenient to have someone in his house, but Ash doesn’t seem to have that thought.

Besides, yesterday, Ash even bought a new chest of drawers. Pointing to the well-formed piece of elegant wood, Ash said Karlyle could use it as pleased.

They are all first-time experiences. Everytime he sees their toothbrushes next to each other in the shared bathroom, Karlyle feels in awe. An overwhelming feeling comes up, he stands in front of the mirror and touches it for a while. The scent of Ash’s shower gel is also very good on his body. Every minute and every second is a succession of excitement.

It’s fun.

He is afraid whether he can be this happy. Even though he just started dating Ash, to him, this unparalleled happiness may not come the second time, but actually this is just the beginning.

As if there are no limits, the joy increases day by day. Of course, there are also side effects. There is this sense of insecurity, since he is afraid he’ll lose this happiness.

In the sudden feeling of anxiety, Karlyle wanders around the room. But when he sees the open wardrobe, his anxiety gradually subsides. It’s because he can see his suit shirt and Ash’s shirt neatly folded. An indescribable, bursting joy arises. Lowering his hand, Karlyle carefully touches Ash’s shirt.

Come to think of it, what is Ash’s size? At first glance, it isn’t much different from him. Karlyle’s waist is thinner, but it’s hard to tell the difference just by looking.

This is an important issue. Becauses it’s essential for future gifts. His worried hand takes out Ash’s shirt very carefully. Water is still running in the bathroom. Looks like there’s some time left before Ash comes out.

Within a second, Karlyle has a huge conflict. But two seconds later, he eventually succumbs to the temptation of his own will. His pale fingers lift Ash’s shirt up. The design of the collar and buttons of the shirt are slightly different. A light blue color. This isn’t a color Karlyle wears often.

The body odor of Ash is mixed with the scent of the cleaned fabric. Karlyle quietly lifts the shirt and buries his nose in. He feels better. Rubbing his cheeks softly for a moment, Karlyle glances behind him. He can still hear the sound of water running. There’s some time left.

Carefully unfolding the shirt, Karlyle looks at it. Maybe Ash’s shirt is handmade like his, the measurements are not recorded in the shirt. Narrowing his eyes and carefully examining the shirt, Karlyle takes a bold approach. He decides to try it on.

To be honest, this act is close to an impulse. He is just curious. Karlyle has long wanted to know more about Ash. He wants to know what kind of inspiration the act of wearing your lover’s clothes will bring.

In a neat movement, Karlyle takes off his slip gown and puts it on the bed. Then he puts the shirt on. If he tries it on and takes it off quickly, there will be no traces left. He thinks so.

Ash’s sleeves fit snugly, but slightly longer. He’s taller than him so it can be, but his shoulders are a little different. They are slightly wider. Karlyle thought they'd be the same.

Even though he should take it off right away, Karlyle looks down and admires. It’s his first time trying on someone else’s clothes. It’s always like this, everything becomes like that when Ash is involved.

“Lyle?”

However, it’s shameful to be discovered by the person whose clothes you are trying. Karlyle stiffens at the sound calling him. Not looking back, he stands still. The sound of wet footsteps rings on the floor.

“What are you doing?”

The smell of fresh water wafts from behind. Judging by the question, maybe Ash hasn’t noticed it yet. Karlyle turns around cautiously. Ash is wiping his wet black hair with a towel. The front of his shower robe is left untied. Karlyle barely raises his gaze downwards.

“You showered… fast.”

It's too fast. Ash tilts his head and smiles.

“Is that so?”

“... Yes.”

“So that’s why you are trying on my clothes?”

The back of his neck blushes at the question pointing out his shameful behavior. Ash gradually approaches. The heat hits him, and soon he can feel his surroundings getting wet. Ash's wet hands clasp both sides of Karlyle’s waist. He can feel his gentle pressure on his waist, it somehow feels strange.

“This, is….”

Averting his eyes, Karlyle steps back. Ash locks him between the chest of drawers and himself. Karlyle is pushed back. Ash gently rub his waist, then pats his flat lower abdomen.

“Lyle… this is difficult.”

He thinks so, too. His feet might give up at this rate, nervousness rises in him. Karlyle apologizes straight away with a perplexed face.

“I’m sorry.”

“Are you going to keep making me hard?”

Huh? The words that follow seems to have a different meaning, Karlyle is embarrassed.

“I… did?"

Ash tucks his hands into the empty waistband of his shirt. His palms grip Karlyle’s well-mounted buttcheeks. Then he yanks them open. Karlyle takes a deep breath.

“Then I can’t hold back.”

Ash says he can’t hold back again. Worried that Ash’s shirt might get wet, Karlyle finally lets out his true feelings.

“You don’t need to hold back.”

If the patience Ash is talking about is sex… is there any reason for that? Karlyle is also an Alpha. Karlyle knows about the boiling sex drive. Even though he is not very interested in sex, he knows what it feels like. Not only Alphas, it is a desire that every human being has to some extent.

And leaving all that beside, Karlyle wants to do it, too. Very… fairly… a lot. It’s embarrassing to think like this.

“But…”

Furrowing his eyebrows, Ash looks at him with very sad eyes.

“I made you cry last time.”

Ash is obviously referring to the last sex they had before breaking up. Recalling the forgotten past, Karlyle shuts his mouth. Even though some time has passed, the fact that he urinated is still very shameful.

“Then… because… I made a mistake…”

His voice gradually diminishes. To be honest, it’s also sad because Ash mentioned other Alphas.

“Lyle, that’s not urination. You felt too much and that happened. When you feel it too much, it can happen naturally. It’s not dirty.”

The way Karlyle sees the problem is the same as last time. Anyway, the area where it came out is not clean. As Ash said, it might be a little different, but the core of the problem is the same.

“Besides, it’s very naughty,”

That… maybe, but…

“How pretty. You were already wet, then you got wetter, and gel dripping from your ass… hm?”

Ash’s palms grip Karlyle’s ass, mounting them. Their erected cocks rub together.

“You were crying back and forth because of me, this couldn't help but get an erection, right?”

Ash’s eyes are filled with terrifying desire. His mouth becomes dry. Ash’s voice is so low that it sounds like iron.

“I had to control myself not to put mine back in.”

Karlyle is confused by the vulgar words that continue to be difficult to digest. Anyway, Karlyle wants to do it. Just as his lust-filled arms are about to pull Ash’s waist, Karlyle’s cell phone rings.

Both pairs of eyes turn to it at the same time. Hah. Ash exhales as if in trouble, then runs his hand through his hair.

“Anyway, Lyle… I’m holding back because I’m still not confident that I can control myself. Lyle is very sexy, and sensitive, too. That can happen again.”

Ash lets go of his waist in regret. Closing his mouth in discontent, Karlyle thinks quietly. Of course, if such a situation happened again, it would be very disgraceful. But wouldn’t it be all right if Ash didn’t use the toys?

Well, looking back, maybe it wasn’t. It was true that he was stimulated. But that only happened when Ash didn’t use anything and just put it in.

Ash backs away, then he kisses Karlyle’s seriously thoughtful forehead. Ash pats down his back, like treating someone younger. It feels good and strange at the same time. He is younger than Ash, but only one year old. Karlyle frowns. Ash says to him.

“Go wash up.”

Babe.

All of Karlyle’s grievances end with this single word from Ash. Seeing Karlyle looking at him with eyes wide open, Ash swallows a laugh. Then he kisses him again. This time, it’s a deeper, longer kiss than before…

The frantically fluttering morning slowly subsides due to the phone call to him. The phone call that interrupted the two of them is just as uncomfortable as the timing.

Alex Heather, an Alpha woman in her 40s, has always been the symbol of discomfort for Karlyle. Alex’s voice is like a device that makes Karlyle’s mood down, and the news she brings is never happy. It isn’t Alex’s fault, but that’s how it is.

There is only one thing she conveys. Today, a regular meeting of political members at the beginning of the year is held in London. After watching a performance at Albert Hall, a meeting involving various deals is held in Kensington. And his grandfather’s purpose is to see Karlyle while visiting.

With “Ash Jones.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.5K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
36.9K 4K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...
1.6K 88 7
Isabella comes from an abusive, Alpha heavy home where she's neglected. Her only solace since graduating high school was going to college immediately...
5.8K 406 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...