Purple Hyacinth

By Flower1b8

Purple hyacinth ‼️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED‼️ - Sorrow, I'm sorry please forgive me - Jennie Watts... More

AUTHORS NOTE
AESTHETIC
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
Discontinuation/Update

CHAPTER 17

648 19 55
By Flower1b8

"Jennie!" I yell, catching her before she hits the ground.

Her dress covered in blood, you could hardly tell that dress used to be blue. Her face pale and lose of any remaining colour she possessed. Her body cold, almost like she's dead.

But her pulse still beats, barely but she's still alive.

"Francis!" I yell. "Francis!"

"Yes, Young Master." Francis says behind me.

"Get me the fucking doctor, now!" I yell.

"Are you hurt young master?" Francis asks.

"Francis get me the fucking doctors now!" I say again as Jennie's body starts to shake.

"Jennie?" Francis says seeing Jennie's body in my arms. "Oh god." He says as he hurries away.

I take off my shirt and start putting pressure into her stomach, did she fucking take out a knife?

What happened to her?

Her dress was torn and her blood spread everywhere.

Still applying pressure, i gently pick her up and start moving her to my room.

Elizabeth the head of the American mafias doctors run towards me with a ER bag.

"I'm here sir," Elizabeth says,

"What took you so fucking long!" I say, I never yell without a reason but with Jennie in my arms on the edge of dying morals are thrown out the window.

I walk towards the elevator next to the stairs, Elizabeth trialing aside me. Putting pressure on Jennie's stomach while also checking her pulse.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I don't know?" I reply. "She has a stab wound on her stomach and a bunch of bruises and cuts all over her." I says.

Elizabeth nods and quickly calls for more staff on her phone as we reach to the third level.

As soon as the elevator doors open, I hurry to my room, Elizabeth opens my door and moves the bedsheet to the side as I lower Jennie down as lightly as I could.

"I'll have my medical staff bring my stuff over, I'll try to do the best as I can." She says.

"I want her alive Elizabeth. If she's dead so are you." I say.

"I'll try my best sir, but please sir could you leave the room." She says, I nod and walk out with Francis trailing behind me.

"What do you think happened?" Francis's asks.

"I don't fucking know? Francis but frankly whoever fucking did this to her I want his fucking head."

I'm burning with rage it fills my insides as the only thing I could see was red. Who would do this to her??

"Sir please calm down." Francis says.

I ignore Francis as I start walking down stairs many nurses run past me holding various types of equipment.

I pull out my phone as I head to my living room, dialling Autumns number after a few rings she picks up.

"Lucas hey." Autumns replies.

"Hey Autumn." I say faking a calm and happy voice, it's so easy and pathetic to fake a voice.

I don't understand how people can be so bad at it.

Just like how it's easy to manipulate people, from just the tone of my voice Autumn has no clue the rage I feel or how my fingers tingle with the thirst for blood.

"How can I help you? Xander put that down!" She yells.

"Did Jennie go home last night?" I ask.

"Yeah, I dropped her straight home. She was pretty drunk and tired why?"

So she was home than??

"No reason, she's not picking up my phone I just wanted to remind her of how much I hate her." I say.

"Okay, Xander Jacob Steel put that knife down!" Autumn yells.

"Hey Lucas anything else? I really have to go and deal with something." She says.

"No that was it, thanks bye."

"Bye." She says as the phone hangs up.

"Francis I want every single surveillance camera in the area Jennie lives in. Send someone to her house to get the apartment checked. Send a woman I don't want any of my man checks things that shouldn't be checked."

"I want to know everything. Even if a speck of dust is out of place I want to know. You know the drill don't let the police get involved they will only make it messy not to mention they are good for nothing pieces of shit, who get paid to eat donuts every day."

"Yes sir." Francis's says bowing and leaving me in the middle of the living room.

Soon a nurse knocks on the side noticing me of her prances.

"Yes." I snap.

"What blood type are you sir." She asks.

"Why?"

"Because Jennie running out of blood quickly and we need more blood." She says my stomach drops.

"Would AB negative work?"

"Yes."

- FEW HOURS LATER -

I have given two bags of blood, my body feels weak and light.

Francis helps me get up and walk over to my garden room.

My garden room is the only thing that brings me joy. The room is filled with different types of flowers.

The rooms is full of colour and joy. Something I wish I could feel again.

My life has become blank, it's always what people want me to feel.

You wear so many masks you forget which once are yours, and frankly alcohol and drugs where only thing to bring me to that high.

I stoped with my drug problem after Enzo and Matteo fucking nocked me out and sent me to rehab over spring holidays.

It was a fucking nightmare, my body shook, the sweat, the shivers anything to get my hands on some ecstasy.

I was cold than hot my body rejecting anything I ate. I wanted to fucking die.

Drugs was my only escape of life it made me free, it made me happy. Till I overdosed and Matteo and Enzo did what they had to do to help me.

But alcohol still thrives in my system.

"What did you find on Jennie." I say stilling down on my chair, salt joins me sitting on my lap.

"Her room was trashed and so was all of the belonging I have photos." Francis says as he passes me the photos.

"There was a pool of blood, on the living room I'm guessing Jennie's." He finishes.

"Camera?" I ask.

"They were all out." He says.

I hear a knock on the door. I turn to see Elizabeth standing there.

"She's alive sir." I sigh, in relief.

"She lost a lot of blood, but the stab wound wasn't deep and her heart beat is getting back to normal, I'll be monitoring it throughout the night." She says.

"Is she awake?" I ask.

"No, she won't be for a couple of days." She says looking down, anyone with a blind eye could see she was nervous.

"Speak." I ask in a cold tone she shivers at my tone.

"Um.. I.. I would like to..." she stutter.

"Elizabeth." I say giving her a warning.

She visibly gulps, "I would like to conduct a rape kit on miss Watts."

My stomach drops, I think I'm gonna be sick a familiar dirtiness crawls up to my skin.

Hand placement return on my body like they were burnt into my skin.

"Please." I beg the lady. "Let me go." I cry.
"Your fathers paying me good money for you." She says as she laughs wickedly.

My shake my head, I'm fine she's dead.

"Do what you have to." I say, she bows and hurries away.

"We also found letters."

——————————————————————

A/N - hello everyone

Chapter 17 done

Please don't forget to vote and comment

See you Sunday

Kisses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
936K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
2.2M 58.4K 33
"No one will ever love you." •••••• Imagine stepping into Aubrey Simpson's shoes. You're living a depressing, abusive life and then discover everyth...
191K 3.1K 150
𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 is your average do-good lawyer on the rise to fame as a representative of young victims. Except her motivations aren't all th...