Her Dream Girl // Sophie That...

idkwhatimwriting01 által

COMPLETED "You're reading for Sadie, right?" I ask. I obviously already know but I suck at small talk. "Yea... Több

Characters & Cast
gay awakening
improv
liza
beach 'date'
movie marathon
youtube intro
sleepover
photo shoot
21st birthday pt. 1
21st birthday pt. 2
21st birthday pt. 3
dream girl
tik tok n insta
flight
more than friends
premier

sophie

761 23 2
idkwhatimwriting01 által

A/N
I updated the Characters & Cast page. I didn't have any plan for this book when I made it, I do now so I added a few more face claims for important, non-famous people in Maizys life! Also I don't know shit about auditions or chemistry reads so If this all sounds like complete bull, just go with it lol

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"Dude, I'm so nervous." I tell Kaylie. "Why? You've done a million of these, you'll be great." She tells me over the phone.

It's Wednesday, so I'm driving to my chemistry read. "Did you look at the account I sent you?" I ask her. "No, why?"

"Look at it." I tell her. "Okay, hold on." After a moment I hear, "Shit, she's pretty. Who's this?" Kay asks me. "That's who my chemistry read is with!"

"Ohhh! Okay, I get why you're nervous." She laughs. "Exactly." I say. "So what kind of scene are you doing?" She asks me.

"Uhm, I can't say alot but it's basically the first 'I love you'." I tell her. "Oooo, are you guys gonna kiss?" She asks in a childish voice. "Can you be anymore immature, Kay?" I joke.

"Oh, definitely. But you'll block me." She laughs. "Yeah, haha. Okay I gotta go I just got here." I tell her. "Okay, good luck Maze. Love you." She says. "Love you, Kay."

I step out of my car, fixing up my clothes from sitting down. It was a pretty long walk to the right place, the building is huge and has a million rooms. I get to the correct room about 10 minutes before my audition.

I take a seat in one of the many soft chairs and run my lines. After only a few minutes, someone else enters the room. "Hey, I'm Sophie. Is this where The Boogeyman chem read is?"

And I thought this girl was gorgeous in pictures, she's stunning, and talking to me. "Yes! I'm Maizy." I stand up and hold my hand out, which she shakes and smiles.

"You're reading for Sadie, right?" I ask. I obviously already know but I suck at small talk. "Yeah, so I'm guessing you're playing my girlfriend?" She laughs a little. "Yeah, I guess so!" I say.

We stand in awkward silence for a good 10 seconds before I can't take it anymore. "I'm sorry, I'm not good at small talk and I'm really nervous." I laugh out quickly.

She giggles and says, "No you're good, I was so nervous too. My agent told me who I was acting with and I googled you last night. I'm so embarrassing."

"No way, I googled you too! Dude I followed you on Instagram. I'm terrible with interacting with new people so I just follow their social media." I laugh. "That's cute."

My cheeks go red and I was about to reply when a door opens and we hear voices, "Audition for The Boogeyman, Sadie Harper and Liza Preston."

Sophie and I head to the door the woman is holding open for us and thank her. After a brief rundown of the scene with the director, we get ready to do the act.

"Action!"

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Rae

Rae
Whyd you try to call?

Maizy
I wanted to tell you sum. But nvm 🙄

Rae
What is it?

Maizy
I have an audition with a hot actress!

Rae
Get em sis

Maizy
Yeah I will, one of us has to get girls

Rae
Fuck you

Maizy
🥰

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

860K 20.9K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *✭˚・. *. ・゚✧* *✭ ...
3.3K 120 16
» Because I want to see your smile. Even if it's not meant for me«
25.5K 821 14
𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗆𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝖾...
36.6K 1.9K 12
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑱𝑨 𝑽𝑼! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 florence is happy, but not like how she was with olivia.