✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

27

641 19 0
By ruwen05026

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 27: Pickled Tuk Fresh (<>-in-<>)

The momentary ripples in his heart were quickly suppressed, and S looked at the blush on Ye Yu's face, and he was a little worried in his heart.

[S: Are you not feeling well]

The fans of the

first few gifts will have a special voice broadcast barrage, so Ye Yushi will not miss this sentence. The alcohol slowed down his reaction a little, but he was able to answer the question smoothly: "No, just drink a little alcohol and rest for a while." The

Federation also has alcohol, which has about the same effect, except that the raw materials are not the same. Without waiting for S to ask him how much he drank, the live broadcast room had already finished talking about Ye Yu's situation. Knowing that he had a glass of fruit wine on his face, S was also a little ridiculous. However, Ye Yushi was fine, and he was relieved.

As for Garcia's affairs, making sure that this person did not cause any trouble to Ye Yushi, S did not care, and hung up again to deal with his own things.

The cool breeze on the lake blew, Ye Yu's whole person was a lot refreshed, sat up from the chair to move, he put away the cloth and basket and said: "Okay, we should go back, I don't know if they found anything good early." People

who have been in the live broadcast room for a long time know that they are the three little robots in Ye Yushi's house early, but they have not appeared much. Hearing that they were looking for something new was also very exciting. The scenery here is good, but there is very little to eat. Enjoying the views and food is not delayed.

The jujube red horse went out by himself before, and when he saw Ye Yushi coming over, he ran over and shook his head, signaling that Ye Yushi was carried away by himself.

Ye Yushi got on the horse, and then controlled to show him the direction. When it was time to go up the mountain, Bai Guo ran up first, and after a while ran down and said: "When it rains, the three of them have found something good, come quickly!" Hearing

the good things, the audience in the live broadcast room was even more excited than Ye Yushi, urging him to watch it one by one.

Ye Yushi dismounted and walked in the direction of Bai Guo. As for Xiaohong, after finding that it was about to pass through the woods, it retreated a little, shouted twice at Ye Yu, and then took two steps towards the place below the mountain.

"Are you leaving?" Ye Yushi was a little reluctant, and he didn't want to leave it alone.

Xiaohong nodded and shook her head again.

Bai Guo helped explain: "It says that it likes to play under the mountain, if you go down the mountain, come to it."

Since this was Xiao Hong's wish, then Ye Yushi was not reluctant, and after waving goodbye to him, he followed Bai Guo to find them early.

The forest is dense in spring, but Shirago can find an easy path from inside. Ye Yushi didn't know how long he had been walking, but he suddenly felt that there was a sudden cheer in front of him, and then a large golden rape flower broke into his eyes.

"Look, canola flower!" Bai Guo jumped from the flowers and said against the yellow petals, "When it is ripe, you can squeeze oil and eat."

"Not only that, but a little further, early on, they also found farmland where they could grow vegetables and grow land, and when the cultivated land was fertilized, they could plant seeds in it."

Each of these messages can be said to be a surprise. Ye Yushi raised his head from the fragrant rape flowers in front of him and looked around curiously: "Insect two, why aren't they here?"

"Oh, they seem to have gone to a river to catch river shrimp, and it is said that the river shrimp inside is very fat." Hakugo licked his paws. It also wants to eat river prawns.

Ye Yushi didn't expect the three little guys to do so much when he wasn't there, and quickly asked Bai Guo to take him to find them.

Bai Guo nodded and rushed towards the river with Ye Yushi. After arriving at the river, they followed the way, and the first thing they saw was not three small robots, but the white-walled Dewa on both sides of the river. Houses are built next to the river, elegant and simple, walking slowly in it, as if even the mood is calm.

【The style is different from the place I used to be, but I also like it】

【I don't know what it's like to live in it?】

Ahhhhh

Ye Yushi chased after him strangely, and saw its head towering in front of a small stall, turning left and right, and when Ye Yushi passed, Bai Guo let go, patted the thing in front of him with his paw and said: "Look!"

Ye Yushi looked down. There were small things on the stall, including oil-paper umbrellas, embroidered flowers, folding fans.

Ye Yushi drew an oil-paper umbrella from inside. Ink bamboo is waved on it. Under the sun, Ye Yu slowly stretched the umbrella open, and the painting on the ink bamboo also expanded.

Bai Guo opened another perspective and raised it to the top, so that the audience could also see this scene from top to bottom.

It is obviously an umbrella, and when the leaf rains open, it seems to have quite a charm, with the round neck robe on his body, it seems to let people be in the Jiangnan water town and glimpse a corner of the past history.

Coupled with the fact that Bai Guo's shooting technique is extremely professional, this scene actually made people hold their breath a little, and when Ye Yushi opened the umbrella, a full of gifts were also spilled in Ye Yushi's live broadcast room.

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Three minutes I want the way this thing is made. I can't eat a replica, this should be okay] [Me too, I really want to woo woo, the clothes I wore and used in the rain today are really my own hard work to reproduce the same style]

Garcia held her breath and watched this scene and also cast a gift. Well, even he had to admit that this Ye Yushi did have two brushes, at least the so-called Blue Star "experts" that the old man had found before.

Ye Yushi also saw the request on the barrage, he closed the umbrella, and then took out a folding fan to open it.

[Wow, I know this, it's a fan, there is in the martial arts movie I watched that day, someone uses a fan as a weapon, will it rain?]

"I can, this is all hands-on work, I haven't learned it." Ye Yushi carefully closed the fan, and then lit the oil-paper umbrella and said, "But I can teach you to make oil-paper umbrellas, I don't know if you are interested in taking a look." The premise says good, I don't do well. [

Yes, yes, yes!] When will we do it]

[Move out of my small bench, Ye Yu will start quickly]

"Don't worry, you have to find the materials first, and you have to cut the bamboo strips." And it doesn't happen all at once.

Ye Yushi answered some of their questions again, and waited until everyone's heat cooled down a little before he continued to find the three little robots. This time there was nothing else to attract Bai Guo. When they came to one place, Ye Yu saw three small robots trying to fish out the river shrimp they had caught.

The shrimp that had just been fished out of the river turned out to be very large. When he found Ye Yushi, three small robots pushed the river shrimp in the direction of Ye Yushi, and he wanted to avoid it in a hurry, but was stopped by Ye Yushi: "Okay, everyone knows you, why hide, come and say hello to everyone."

The three little robots looked at each other and hesitantly did not move. But hearing that they could see three small robots, the audience who had long been full of curiosity had already called for them.

Making sure they weren't excluded, the three little robots still slid into the camera, embarrassingly showing shy emojis on the display.

[Ahhhhh

Ye Yushi introduced them to the identities of the three little robots, and introduced them to the abilities that each little robot was good at.

"But they're very capable, and they can do more than that, see, this is the river shrimp they caught today. So fresh, very suitable for making Longjing shrimp. Hearing

the food, the live broadcast room immediately began to praise the three little robots for their abilities. They are shy to say.

Badou came to Ye Yushi with another box. Ye Yushi opened it curiously and found that it was actually fresh bamboo shoots that had just been dug up.

"You also found bamboo shoots, that's awesome." Ye Yushi touched his head one by one. Bai Guo's eyes were hot, and he also ran to his hand, and Ye Yushi also rubbed its head funny, and Bai Guo was satisfied.

Ye Yushi said to the audience: "I originally planned to make Longjing shrimp, but now there are new bamboo shoots, and it is good to make pickled tuk fresh, which one do you want to eat?" [

Longjing shrimp have never heard of it, pickled tuk fresh sounds good, ah, it's so difficult to choose] [I've eaten shrimp before, but pickled tuk fresh doesn't know what the name is, just choose this]

[Why can't you have both!

This sentence asked everyone's heart, but Ye Yushi had his own rhythm in doing things, and did not do it together, so he still opened a vote for them to vote for them to choose individually.

In the end, Pickled Tuk Xian won by a narrow margin.

"Then let's make pickled tuk fresh today." Ye Yushi glanced at the time, and after making sure that it was not early, he returned home with a few little guys.

Today they can be said to return with a full load. Not only did I get river shrimp, but I also got fresh spring shoots. Most importantly, a large area of land was found that could be planted, and those seeds prepared before the rain could be planted.

Back home, Ye Yushi properly placed the oil-paper umbrella and folding fan on the Bogu shelf, and then went to collect the bamboo shoots.

To make marinated tuk fresh, fresh meat and salted meat are used. Ye Yushi took the salted meat from home, and then found a piece of pork belly out. Soak the bacon in water and wash it first, and then take the pork belly to blanch when the leaves rain. While waiting, he disposed of the spring shoots together with the little robot and Bai Guo.

The freshly unearthed spring shoots are particularly tender, and when the leaves rain, they are cut into hob pieces, and then put in a pot with the hundred leaf knot to also blanch water to remove the astringency.

After processing the ingredients, Ye Yushi cut the salted meat and fresh meat into pieces, and carefully poured them into the soup pot where the hot water boiled. Add some green onion knots to the pot, add some ginger slices, and wait for the martial fire to turn to a simmer.

When the heat was simmering, Ye Yushi did not let everyone get bored, and asked: "After the meat will be stewed for a while, do you have any entertainment activities that you want to order?"

[Wow, can you order it yourself?]

】 【I remember that zombie persimmons haven't been eaten yet, I want to eat persimmons! 】

[Then I want to watch the film, this time change to a fairy tale movie! ]

[But the scenery and atmosphere I saw today, I want to watch martial arts films]

Each of them has something they want to see, Ye Yushi was about to hold a vote, and as a result, there was a person carrying dozens of star seas and a sentence directly broke through the scene situation.

[Garcia: Hey, does Blue Star also have mermaids]

[To be honest, although Garcia speaks very aggressively, but with his appearance of throwing money quickly, I suddenly don't understand, what is he doing?

[I think he just has a hard mouth, obviously likes live broadcasting, and has watched it for a day, but I don't want to admit it]

[Anyway, since he spent money, then it would be good to answer Garcia's question when it rained next, and we don't need to argue].

This is true, Garcia spent money, although Ye Yushi did not know why he asked this question, but still gave the answer: "Blue Star has no mermaid, of course, this is in my cognition, does not mean that he is an absolutely accurate answer, but there is a fairy tale about mermaids, are you interested?"

[Wow, is it rain storytelling again?]

Everyone immediately raised their interest. After all, the Federation has mermaids, and there are also records of mermaids in the previous Blue Star, which is enough to surprise everyone.

Ye Yushi went to his kitchen, pulled out a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, and first introduced the author of the book to them: "This story is a fairy tale written by Hans Christian Andersen, and the story about mermaids is called "Daughter of the Sea". Everyone

in the barrage quieted down, consciously maintaining the atmosphere in the live broadcast room, and Ye Yushi gently turned the page where the story began.

"Legend has it that at the bottom of the sea, there is a kingdom that belongs to mermaids, and the king has six daughters, and we tell the story about the youngest daughter."

"Human beings are not like mermaids, they do not have fish tails and hundreds of years of longevity, but they have immortal souls..."

"The little mermaid wants to become human, so she and the witch in the sea exchange for a pair of feet that can walk like humans, but at the cost of the pain of a knife when walking and the loss of her beautiful singing voice."

"She finally has human legs... But the prince finally married the princess of the neighboring country, that is, the girl who saved her in the eyes of the prince... The little mermaid's sister exchanged her hair for a dagger, telling her that as long as she stabbed the prince's heart with this dagger, then she could avoid becoming a bubble on the sea..."

"In the end, the little mermaid still did not stab the dagger in, she turned into foam and flew all the way to heaven, where God gave her a task, the little mermaid helped countless people, and finally had an immortal eternal soul..."

Seeing Ye Yu close the storybook, someone asked: [

What is heaven?]

"Have you seen that angel statue in the starnet?" Angels live in it, and in them there is a High God who rules over everything.

[Eh, who is powerful between Nuwa and the Supreme God?

Ye Yushi blinked: "This is the story of two systems, let's have the opportunity to improve it in the future." Let's get back to the story first.

[I want to hear the voice of the little mermaid, it must be very beautiful, speaking of which, the person who mimics the mermaid is indeed very talented in music]

[I don't know how to say it, the mood is a little complicated, I still don't know that the prince didn't know that the little mermaid saved him]

【 Knowing that I don't know what is the use, is it possible to still keep them together, sorry, I can't knock]

Garcia gave another gift, and then expressed his opinion: [

Garcia:

I prefer the ending of the original, she has not deviated from her goal and has a noble soul].

Everyone has their own answer, and Ye Yushi listens quietly. The kitchen pot was boiling thump, which became the background sound of the story. The fragrance also escapes.

Ye Yushi waited until everyone finished talking freely, and then got up to look at the pickled tuk fresh in the pot. After more than an hour of simmering, the meat in the pot looked soft and rotten, and Ye Yushi poured the previously soaked leaf knots and bamboo shoots into the pot, and slightly added a little salt according to the saltiness.

Because of the salted meat, he did not dare to add too much salt. Cover and simmer for a while.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Go back to the table of contents

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Read history

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 720 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
30.3K 606 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...
86.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
274K 6K 83
"tell me the truth, tell me, do you still remember feelin' young?" ... in which louis is a soccer superstar in the making with an adorable three year...