Downfall

By izumomolover25

With Ua in desperate need of help of the military that was sent by the government but soon betrayed the leade... More

Biographical
Start of downfall
Additional Quad
Downfall pt2
Patrol
Meeting
Preparations,wedding,WW3 preparations (end of S1)
Ally nation
MV invaded
4 more additional to the Quad
Misguided operation
Reunited Quad pt 1
Reunited Quad pt 2
Tenyas death
Quirk Emp,Japan eviction, sad death
Next book
End is here
Epilouge
Ova

New head of the village

1.3K 24 12
By izumomolover25

It's been a month now that Izuku and Momo has been married. Right now Izuku and Momo are in a room together at the village hall as they both getting ready to be named Sire and Lady of the village.

This is what Izuku is wearing

This is what Momo is wearing

After they got dressed Momo linked her arm along with Izuku as they gotten to Hisashi and Inko.

Hisashi: oh I see the 2 of you are here already never cease to amaze us that your always on time gotta say you 2 look amazing today for your special day. Now remember running this village is doesn't mean you have the power to do anything out of control or have any sort of authority where they believe that your using this to your advantage. Always give your people a fair trial and lastly be a strong leader at all times and always know what your doing ok.

As both Izuku and Momo nodded as they listened to ever word he said and now he turns around and signaled the 2 with his wife to come out. Soon as everyone was ready for the announcement Hisashi spoke up and proud of 2 of his married children. He told them that from there on they are gonna be their new leader as he looks to them as he had them repeat after him. As they did they swore to protect and serve their village as Sire and Lady Midoriya as both Hisashi and Inko have them a permanent mark later after the ceremony. After the ceremony and marking of the new leadership of the Midoriya village everyone celebrated their new leaders as Izuku and Momo had time to themselves so far they are making out as Izuku lifted her dress as he hoisted her up as they gotten a little deeper into their make out session and soon Izuku started to own her as she quietly moans in pleasure.

In Japan

Right now everything is now in ruins as most people are dead due to not wanting to fight for a war against those who wanted war. After they did that they signed an agreement with a few countries along with Iran and Iraq so far Japan has asked for North and South Korea to help them with their conquest to bring order into the world as they want hero's all of the continents. North Korea instantly denied it but South Korea accepted it which made North Korea look at them as to how crazy they are and soon the leader of North Korea winked at them and slips them a letter telling them to tell the Americans about it. After they got the message the leader of North Korea see what they were up to and nodded. Soon after the leader left as they wants to join forces with America when the time comes when they really didn't need to due to them already being allies to begin with.

So far back in Japan again after the meeting Nezu was looking out of the prime minister's window as it seems that everyone in the prime minister's office is dead and is already replaced by those who wants a war with the world.

Nezu: *sighs calmly* you know people they are not gonna know what hit them when we make an invasion they will see when they reject us of being a hero especially Izuku. He's gonna wish that he hasn't rejected me of his children because right now he doesn't know what it take to be a hero.

All might: I know we are definitely gonna make an example out of him on denying being a hero especially when his kids can be the next generation of hero's it's a shame that Aizawa,Joke,and both Young jirou and young Denki to join us but no matter they are gonna learn from this whenever they see us again they won't have a choice in becoming hero's again.

Tenya: I totally agree sir they are definitely gonna learn to have self respect what they are doing now is the opposite especially being a military combatant.

Nezu: Tenya until we completely dominate this world we are gonna be military combatants using our quirks against those who are military like is not gonna fight you quirk to quirk unless their weapon stop workings

Tenya; oh but either way until then we should also lock them up if they refuse to be a hero with us.

Nezu: I know I'm waiting to here from Dutch,Poland, New Zealand and finally Australia.

All might: what happens if they deny to help us.

Nezu: then we will have to cut them down like we did here in Japan if they are not in it for us they are weak like our enemies.

All might: very well then.

For the 4 who escaped they are right now heading to America along with those who wanted nothing to do with what Japan is doing as they fleed to America as some fleed to the village that was near California which some parts of it was taken.

A//N: yes both the Village Hall and the White house are 2 of the largest important things to be captured in order for the whole country to be taken over by their enemy just be mindful in the future if your a military person you know what I mean.

Soon enough the 4 has made it to the village of the Midoriyas as they had a few help from people as they were very helpful to them and soon they seen Izuku and Momo together after a few days has passed.

Joke: oh there they are Yaoyorozu Midoriya.

As the 2 answer and looked behind as they see 4 people that they trusted as they told them to come over and soon as they gotten closer the guards stopped them witching 5-6 feet in front of them as both Izuku and Momo lowered it down.

Izuku: don't worry they are friendly to us.

As the guards lower their weapons and allowed the 4 to have a reunion.

Aizaw: you 2 looking better then ever.

Momo: thank you sir what brings you 4 to our country and village?

Kyoka: nezu has lost all of his fucking mind.

Izuku: what do you mean by that?

Denki: Nezu has killed everyone who refused to side with him as he is making a terror bout those who are not gonna help him take over this world.

Emi: he even said that once he gets enough allies he is planning on invading on those who didn't join his conquest of eliminating those who didn't seem fit to join the society of hero's he already gained a few allies during the time period. By the way it looks he's trying to invade this country at the very least since your here and that Eri and Kota is here as well.

Momo: he's that hell bent on having these 2 join the hero society due to them betraying my husband saying no can't he even take that as an answer.

Aizawa: apparently not

Izuku; well if he invaded us I'll make it known that he'll see hell for sure I'll kill him myself personally.

Aizawa: I'm sure you will

Kyoka: wait a minute you said husband right don't tell me-

Momo: *smiles* yep I'm married to my Izuku.

Izuku: question did they let out-

Aizawa:*madly sights* yes during the time since all hell broke lose they decided to bring him back out just so they want him to "scare you" back into being a hero again.

Izuku: so death it is them gotcha I'll make sure to keep myself alive for both of them.

Denki: and All might align with a palm tree up his ass too.

Izuku: now they are too kind for me if they all want me then so be it but just know they'll come up short for sure. Also welcome to my village I understand that you heavenly been here before but enjoy your time here.

4:oh thank you we forgot that this is your homeland.

Izuku: yep also Jirou since your a musical store you might find this place the most wonderful.

Jirou; why did you say that?

Momo: well we have a music store and that it has a karaoke room as well with a bar.

As Jirou sat there and look at them with her eyes glimmering with shine as she heard everything they she can wish for and soon as the 2 pair couples(yes Emi is dating Aizawa) blink both her Denki is gone. Soon the 2 pairs of the couple laughed at Jirou as she knew very well she was not missing  out of the music store that also have a karaoke room with a bar inside.

Momo: she never cease to amaze me when it comes to music.

Izuku: I know and Aizawa ton always say that coffee taste bad in Japan and when I made some you loved it there's a coffee store near here they will also give out the best coffee in this village just let them know how you want it and it comes right up.

Aizawa: this is why your my favorite you always got something that I want and I can't even deny it.

Izuku: we also have a cat store as well.

Aizawa: if I was still your teacher you would be having As very exam you have thanks favorite child.

Izuku: your welcome and Emi-

Emi: don't worry wherever he goes I goes

As they left with Aizawa running for some coffee and cats with Emi with pursuit both of the couple just admired how the people they know are in the village at the place they love. Soon Izuku decided to call a leaders meeting with all of the leaders that they are allies with. Soon they all made it and even the Russian and North Korea made it along with other countries that was called. Izuku talked to them about a war that's literally brewing up as he needs everyone military to be well alerted to and make sure that they know when and where they are coming from. With Al the leaders from different stools saw this as an opportunity to get themselves ready as they all on board to what's going to happen. The ones who was allies back in WW2 felt Deja fu all over again but was afraid that after the end of the war they were gonna have a WW4 afterwards as Izuku told them that it won't happen not under his watch which made The Russian president feel at ease and spoke up to Izuku.

Russian President:*russian accent* and how we is Russians know that it won't happen like before after the war we had back then we were at the friendliest of terms until we had a Cold War.

Izuku: I understand that Mr.President I'll assure you that your comrades and our force won't have that disagreement again like we had so many years back you have my word and if you want we can make an arrangement now about who gets what it all comes down to if our soldiers can make the difference at the end of it.

Russian President: *Russian accent**smiles* very well then if that's gonna be the difference then I want to renegotiate our Ally ship between one another.

Izuku:*Speaks Russian* very well then sir we are now Allies like we once were before and during the war.

As the Russian President was surprised that he can speak Russia so easily and perfect as they both shook hands. Soon after the meeting was over the leader of North Korea came to Izuku with important words as he did he told Izuku that South Korea is on their side but they are undercover for Japan trying to get information about them and what they will do as Izuku looks at him and nods in full silence and understand.

North Korea leader: sorry in advance for them I know that they will be losing some of their people as you will yours but-

Izuku: don't worry if they helping us with information so be it I just gonna feel sad that those who fight will be lost along with ours due to Japan bullshit.

North Korea: I know at first I thought that the South Korea leader has lost their mind due to both of us hating Japan but when they didn't look they slipped is this and told us that them asking us is their downfall along with invading you guys.

Izuku: I know they have no honor in themselves

North Korea leader: tell me about it feels like WW2 all over again in the pacific.

Izuku chuckles as he knows that he is right about that as he learns what really happened back then.

That's the end of this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 575 18
after losing his sanity, izuku midoriya became insane and a seriel killer after being betrayed by half his classmates he could call friends. and now...
7K 169 31
A year after the Komino incident, Izuku Midoryia world will change for the best or worse. He will be living a life of lies. All because he was in the...
186K 2.5K 37
After being betrayed by his 'fiance', most of his friends and adoptive father and being sent to Tartarus, and being freed by his real father, a young...
23.3K 600 14
Abandoned by his parents abused by his former friends and sister he no longer wishes to be a hero after seeing the horrors this so called society has...