🐾Wild Thief💎

By GothNebula

For over a century, Cat burglars became infamous into stealing. Every woman as cat burglars were the best but... More

Ritual
Mouse
Princess in Distress
Badass
Angry Cat
Carnival
Self Defense
Grudge
Tattoo
Rivals
Love
Revenge
Magician and Mime
Copycat
Happy Ending

New Visitor

153 4 2
By GothNebula

At the airport, a beautiful Asian woman arrived in Paris to start a new life as a fashion designer while her parents start opening a bakery shop of their own. Her name was Marinette Dupain-Cheng, she was half-French and half-Chinese.

"This is gonna be a new exciting start of our lives," Marinette said.

Staring at the wanted poster of an outlaw Cat Noir, "Wow, he must be one handsome bad boy" Marinette admired his looks.

"Sweetie, he's a thief. Rumors say he's very dangerous" Her mom said.

"Sorry. But it seems his looks can kill" Marinette joked.

"And let's hope he doesn't steal your famous fashion designs," Her father said.

"He won't. If he does, I'll put him in the bag" Marinette said.

"Very funny, dear. Now let's go to the bakery before that cat shows up" Her mother said.

"Okay Mama," Marinette said while they go to get their luggage.

Cat Noir was observing the city of love at the left tower of Notre Dame. Despite that, he can't stand pigeons flying everywhere due to his allergies.

"What a beautiful sight" He looks around.

"Meow" Plagg agreed with him.

"Yeah, buddy. Seems too peaceful today" Cat Noir said.

"Meow" Plagg meowed.

"Come on, there are always criminals stealing at day time," Cat Noir said.

"Meow" Plagg meowed again.

He snuck down through the tower to get to lower levels before taking one huge leap over to the apartment nearby with Plagg in his arms. He soon ran on the rooftops with Plagg after him and would pick him up when he goes to the next roof.

"Enjoying this, Plagg?" He asked him while running.

"Meow!" Plagg meowed.

"I thought so" He kept running.

But as he was about to pass the bakery, he sees someone beautiful which made him crash into the chimney wall, "Urgh!" He pulled off the chimney and saw Marinette walk out of the bakery.

"Whoa" He was mesmerized, "She's pretty as a princess" Adrien saw her going to the park.

"Meow?" Plagg can see that his master looks distracted.

"I gotta get closer to her," Cat Noir said and quietly jumps down to the trees to hide and sees what she's doing. He saw her sketching fashion designs in her sketchbook along with the wanted poster of him for inspiration.

"Hmmm, perhaps as a mix of cat and man," Marinette drew him as a cat hybrid.

Cat Noir saw her drawing without her noticing. The designs about himself inspired her to get details of a black cat.

"I wish I could meet him if he wasn't a wanted thief," Marinette said and she then added the whiskers on her drawing, "Nah, too much like a mustache" She erased them.

"Meow!" Plagg meowed to get her attention.

"No! No!" Cat Noir yell-whispered but Plagg jumps off the tree.

"Aw hello there" Marinette saw Plagg walk up to her, "Here kitty kitty" She petted him.

"Meow" Plagg sniffs her.

"So cute" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Hmm?" Cat Noir can see that she loves animals.

"So where's your owner?" Marinette looks around.

"Meow, meow" Plagg rubbed his head on her sides.

"Oh, okay" Marinette giggled.

"You're a stray, I guess. You remind me of that outlaw" Marinette scratched his chin.

Plagg purred cutely when she did that. Cat Noir now has no idea what to do but he can't reveal himself like this. His cat really is out of his mind. He goes over to a nearby alley to change into Adrien to pick up Plagg.

"Keep it together, Adrien. Keep it together. You were raised by women, so it shouldn't be a problem with talking to a girl" Adrien breathes calmly.

He got out of the alley and approaches Marinette and Plagg, "Excuse me mademoiselle, but I've come to take my cat back" Adrien said.

"Huh? Oh, he's your cat?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, he sometimes likes to....uhhhh....meet nice girls like you" Adrien blushed.

"Ah, I see. For a second there I thought he was a stray" Marinette said.

"Heh, I get that a lot. By the way, I'm Adrien. I have never seen you around here" Adrien picked up his cat.

"Oh, my parents and I moved here to start a new bakery business," Marinette said.

"I see and what's your name?" Adrien asked.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Marinette said.

"Nice to meet you" Adrien held her hand and kissed it.

"Hehehe....what a gentleman" Marinette blushed.

"By the way, you don't seem bothered by the outlaw. You like bad boys?" Adrien asked.

"I dunno, this Cat Noir seems to adora-I mean too handsome to look bad," Marinette said.

"Maybe he's both," Adrien said.

"Does Paris fear him a lot?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, and other criminals do. People have never seen Cat Noir murder people" Adrien said.

"Maybe he has morals. Well, I gotta go. See you around, Adrien" Marinette said before heading back to the bakery.

Plagg jumps on his master's shoulder and meowed that he can see his master blushing.

"Don't give me that look, Plagg" Adrien scoffed.

"Meow" Plagg squinted his eyes.

"Keep on meowing, boy" Adrien goes back to the alley to change back into his catsuit and mask.

Once dressed up, he climbs up the building. Plagg was still meowing to make fun of him but his master ignored him as he reached the roof.

"Well off to find something to rob," Cat Noir said.

"Meow" Plagg agreed.

They ran to one jewelry store far from the bakery. He crashed through the glass window to startle the customers, setting the alarm off. He purred seductively and made sexy moves.

"Good evening people, this kitty wants some puuuurrrrrecious jewelry" He walks up to some necklaces.

"Come on! We all worked so hard to sell these expensive pieces of jewelry" The security said.

"Try to get me" Cat Noir grinned.

"You think you're being cute? Hands in the air, Cat Noir!" The security demanded.

"I have paws and claws" Cat Noir chuckled and grabs a woman to make the guards drop their weapons, "Drop it or I claw her"

"Please don't hurt me!" The woman begged.

"Okay! Okay! Just don't hurt her!" The security drops his weapon.

"Good. Now I'm taking what's mine" Cat Noir pushed the woman aside and snatched the golden necklaces.

"Oh, come on! It just arrived that morning!" The security complained.

"Well, consider it sold to the rightful owner" Cat Noir puts it on.

"What the hell are you?!" The customer asked.

"The name's Cat Noir" Cat Noir said.

"Meow, meow, meow" Plagg meowed at everyone in the store.

"Aw, what a cutie pie" One kid saw Plagg.

"Thank you, kid. Come along, my kitty" Cat Noir takes his leave.

"Meow" Plagg looks back with a sly look at the customers.

Cat Noir rolled his eyes that the police cars are blocking his way. He has fought before and he can do it again.

"Let me see your paws, Cat Noir!" The cop aimed his gun.

"How about I put my paws....." He sped in a flash right behind him and took the gun, "On your gun"

"Hey!" The cop tried to snatch it back but Cat Noir shoves him back.

"You know it's rude to shoot a cat, Officer" Cat Noir chuckled.

"You belong to the cage, Cat Noir!" The officer took out handcuffs.

"I am very untamed and wild! Don't even try!" Cat Noir hissed angrily that he hates handcuffs.

"Goddamn it!" The cop backs off, even the K-9 unit dogs whimpered that the hiss was not very human.

"Bye-bye boys!" Cat Noir leaped up with Plagg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.9K 26
Marinette Dupain-Cheng has wanted to be a cop and was trained to be one since birth. Trained to hunt down criminals and throw them into jail. But, on...
9.8K 165 9
Cat Noir is growing tired of his lady being secretive the same way his father does. When he feels left out in the team because Ladybug is distancing...
54.3K 2.4K 18
marinette never knew what was coming for her. neither will you. © idolmv | 2016
36.7K 695 33
Friends at school. Friends as superheroes. Of course, they didn't know that yet. But, when a mistake turns into a reveal, how will that affect their...