Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘

Από lovablelies

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 Spin-off gxg • wlw • studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Περισσότερα

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

14.

6.1K 220 71
Από lovablelies

Blocked (A True Love Story)

I laid on my bed, staring at the long paragraph Dominique sent me in the middle of the night. It was a paragraph expressing that we will no longer continue with our sneaky link behaviors.

Dominique also expressed that she didn't really want me in her life besides basketball. She told me to not approach her during practice either.

I was now blocked on literally everything...

I was more than confused about where this was coming from. Yea, I noticed she had been distance these past couple of days but, I thought it was something small that would pass over.

After all, Niya told me not to worry.

During todays practice she deadass ignored me, as if I was a ghost or something. Every time I tried to approach her or talk, she'd walk past me.

I waited by Dominique's car as I waited for her to come out of the Athletic Hall.

"Oh my god." Dominique threw her head back and smacked her teeth when she saw me waiting by her car.

"I just wanna talk." I told her. "I don't. What part of don't approach me at practice don't you understand?" Dominique asked, unlocking her car door.

"I just wanna know why. You saying that you don't wanna fuck anymore, okay cool. But you saying you don't even wanna be friends? And so sudden...did I do something wrong?" I sighed.

Dominique took a deep breath.

"Nope. You did everything perfectly right." she forced a smile on her face. I watched as she got into her car.

"Bro, you literally make no sense. Like if I did everything right, why the fuck am I blocked?" I squinted. "Angel. I told you I didn't wanna talk about it. Please just leave it alone." Dominique said.

"Fine, you know what? I'll leave it alone. I'll leave everything, including your weird ass alone. You want me to stop talking to you? You got it. Matter of fact, I won't even look at you. Cause just looking at your annoying ass will piss me the fuck off!" I accidentally snapped.

I kind of felt bad as I realized the words that left my mouth.

Dominique didn't even respond, she just lazily nodded before closing her car door. She started her car, pulled out of the lot then sped off.

I slowly walked back to my car, beating myself up about what I said to Dominique. Maybe there's actually more to the situation...and I just snapped on her for no reason.

I got into my car and headed home.

When I got home, I laid on my couch and zoned out for awhile. I had the tv on in the background but I just couldn't enjoy it.

I lazily looked over at my phone buzzing on the coffee table. A loud sigh come out my mouth as I reached over and grabbed my phone.

Why is Niya calling me?

I answered the phone and before I could even say anything Niya started yelling at me.

"What the fuck did you do to Dominique?! I told you not to fucking play with her! Ouu I swear to god Angel..." Niya started going off.

"W-What are you talking about?" I sat up while holding the phone away from my ear.

"What did you do to my little cousin?! And you better not fucking lie Angel. She came home in tears and now she's in the fucking bathroom throwing up!" Niya expressed.

"I didn't- I didn't do anything. She blocked me and said she didn't wanna be friends anymore. And s-so I approached her after practice." I explained. "We exchanged a few words and-" I tried to continue.

"And what?" Niya questioned. "And I might've snapped on her a bit...I-I didn't mean to, I just-" I stuttered.

I could kind of heard sobbing in the distance.

"You know what, my cousin needs help holding her hair back. I'll deal with you later...and I will deal with you later Angel." Niya emphasized before hanging up.

I slowly sat the phone down, having mixed emotions and thoughts.

Should I move back in with my parents? Should I move out of state? Maybe I'll just transfer...no, but what about basketball? Ugh fuck!

I decided to go chill at my parents house for a bit. My head was racing with so many things and I knew they could help calm me down. I'm grateful I have them in my life.

When I walked into the house, I didn't see anyone. I went upstairs and heard low music coming from Hazel's room, followed by her disturbing voice trying to harmonize.

"Oh nah Hazel, stick to volleyball." I said as I opened her bedroom door. Hazel immediately held her middle finger up.

She continued singing into her perfume bottle. "Yo, please shut up." I groaned while sitting at her desk. "Angel, stop being a hater." Hazel rolled her eyes.

"Hater? Far from it." I chuckled.

"Why you don't ever come to visit us anymore?" Hazel sighed while pausing her music.

"I'm here right now, aren't I?" I responded while plucking one of the random lashes on her desk.

"Don't get smart." Hazel walked closer to me. She looked as if she was about to try me so I stood up. Hazel was a good two inches shorter than me but, that girl was strong as hell for no reason.

I swear she gets it from Halia.

"I'm not in the mood for your bullsh-" my words were cut off by Hazel yanking me up. She had quickly put me in some crazy position on her bed.

"Okay, okay bruh chill." I tapped out. "That's what I thought." Hazel chuckled while letting me go.

"Your strong ass should've done wrestling instead of volleyball." I teased. Hazel fake laughed before glaring at me. I then laughed at the face she made.

My laughter quickly subsided as I began to think about Dominique.

"Angel. Who do I have to beat up?" Hazel asked. She had always been able to see right through me.

"Nobody." I forced out a laugh.

"Don't lie. Your mood changed a little too quickly." Hazel pointed out. I sighed to myself, shaking my head nothing. Hazel went quiet for a brief moment.

"What's up with you and the teammate you fuck bitches with? Y'all still fucking bitches together?" Hazel chuckled.

"...no." I mumbled.

"Oh, she's the bitch I need to beat up?!" Hazel questioned.

"Girl. Relax." I told her. "No. What she do to my sister? Cause your face just dropped when I mentioned her." Hazel jumped up and down like she was getting ready for a boxing match.

"...she blocked me. She said she doesn't wanna be friends anymore. Doesn't wanna fuck anymo-" I quickly froze as I realized that I just snitched on myself.

"Oh shit!" Hazel shouted before covering her mouth.

"I did not mean to say that last part. You didn't hear that." I immediately said, panicking internally.

"Damn...so that's why you ain't been texting anyone back these past few weeks. You was getting bent over and slutted out by Dominique Greene?! Yea Angel!" Hazel clapped as if she was proud of me.

"You're annoying. I never said that." I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

"Oh my god. Wait, what happened? Why did she block you?" Hazel pouted, while sitting on the bed next to me. I shrugged, still confused myself.

I pulled out my phone and opened Dominique's and I messages. I handed Hazel my phone to read the large paragraph Dominique sent me. While she read it, I laid my head down and closed my eyes.

It stayed silent for awhile as Hazel read Dominique's message.

"Angel. What Dom? I want head, Give me head, I need head. No. Come eat my fat pussy please. Why Dom? Cause fat ma thinking bout you." Hazel read aloud.

My eyes immediately darted open as I recognized those as messages between Dominique and I.

"Dominique, I can't sleep, come put me to sleep. No, good night. But I'm wet as fuck right now. And? What you want me to do? Suck my clit till I nut in your mouth. What the-" Hazel froze.

I quickly sat up and tried to snatch my phone away from Hazel but she got up and ran. Hazel began to laugh while standing in the corner.

"Hold on, cause I ain't know you got down like this." Hazel laughed in a teasing way.

"The other day I masturbated in the shower and I moaned your name when I nutted. Good girl. Wait- pause!?!" Hazel paused as if she regretted reading that.

"It was amusing at first. I think I'm gonna puke now." Hazel cover her mouth as I snatched my phone from her.

"That's what your nosy ass gets. Nobody told you to scroll and go through my messages." I sighed.

"I was tryna get more context so I can give you good advice. And judging by how quickly you went from that to blocked...I'd say she caught feelings." Hazel shrugged.

"I'd know, that's what I did with old boy you caught in the closet." she sighed. "But why not express that instead of being weird?" I questioned. 

"I mean, I be ghosting and blocking bitches all the time when I don't like them. And when I do like them, I try to press them. Not block them." I stated.

"It's different for different people. Some people don't mind catching feelings while others, like myself, hate catching feelings. I hate feeling vulnerable or like I'm in too deep. Cause the deeper you are, the more it hurts when they leave." Hazel expressed.

I went quiet as I thought about her words.

Did Dominique really catch feelings? And was she really running away from the fact?

~♥~

*A Week Later*

I was sitting in my car, waiting for Niya to come out of her place. We had agreed to civilizely talk about everything that's been going on between Dominique and I. Honestly, I was a bit alarmed simply because of the way Niya and I's conversation went on the phone a week ago.

When Niya finally made her way to the car, I unlocked the door. "Hey!" she greeted, as if she didn't threaten me last time we were on the phone.

"Oh hey..." I awkwardly smiled.

"Listen, I really wanna apologize for the way I went off on you the other night. It's just Dom's my little cousin and she's been through a lot. I sometimes feel like nobody understands her struggles...especially when it comes to her mental health." Niya expressed.

"Don't get me wrong, Dominique is a grown woman who's perfectly capable of living a normal life and being treated normally. But, you know occasionally she has her challenges." Niya stated.

"Once Dominique got herself together and explained everything that occurred, I did have more of an understanding." she expressed.

"I- I shouldn't have never raised my voice at her though." I sighed. "Yea, you shouldn't have. Cause from my understanding, she was talking to you calmly. It was frustrating though, I get it." Niya spoke.

"But, I now feel like it's safe to say that she was having an episode that night. Her feelings were definitely real, I just think they were maximized." Niya expressed.

"And I think I'm gonna try to convince her to start her meds again...and maybe try therapy." Niya nodded.

"Really?" I smiled a little at the mentioning of therapy.

Niya nodded.

"Dom's just dealing with a lot you know? I think it's more of a challenge then she thinks. I feel she sometimes forgets or doesn't want to except that she's bipolar and has ADHD...that can be a lot to manage." Niya stated.

"Yea, you're definitely right." I agreed. "Mhm, plus some anniversaries are coming up soon. I think it's finally time she talks to a therapist about her traumas." Niya added.

"Anniversaries?" I questioned. "Yea. I'm sure Dom will open up to you about them when she's ready." Niya suggested.

"Did you forget she's not talking to me?" I chuckled.

"For now. I got her to agree to having a small talk with you eventually. But, she says she just wants space from you at the moment." Niya expressed.

"Coo-" my words were cut off by loud thunder.

"It's been storming all week. I wish the sun will come out." Niya sighed.

Just then I saw Dominique making her way into their apartment building. I noticed she was covering her ears and making a face that was hard to read.

"Um...Dom's back. Ima go now, but I'll catch up with you later." Niya rushed out before getting out of the car.

"Okay..." I mumbled since she already left.

I started my car and decided to make my way to one of my favorite local restaurants. If it was going to be storming the rest of the day, I wanted comfort foods to look forward to while I chill in my bed.

As I was in line, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw a brown skin woman who was a couple of inches shorter than me.

"Hey, do you remember me? We met at that club one night." she smiled.

That can literally be anybody.

I stood there nodding while smiling because I honestly wasn't sure who she was. Respectfully, I have talked to at least a hundred women at that club...

"Of course you don't remember me. I'm the one you were trying to rizz up but failed terribly. I told you that I like people with substance..." she began to explain.

"Oh...oh yea. My memory be a little cloudy." I chuckled.

"Yea, with hella women." she mumbled.

"What?" I immediately asked. "Nothing, I was kidding. Sort of. Anyways, I knew you weren't going to text me once you found out I'm not easy." the woman smiled.

"Uhh nah, it's not that. I just be busy for real." I spoke while taking a step forward in the line.

"Fucking other bitches?" she smiled. I let out a nervous laugh. "You're funny." I looked away from her.

"I'm Talia." she held her hand out. "We've already met before." I hesitantly shook her hand. "So? I'm sure you don't remember my name. You couldn't even remember my face." Talia scoffed.

"I just said my memory-" I sighed. "Oh yea right your memory." Talia interrupted me, obviously being sarcastic.

"Memory so fucked up, you forgot to text me." she chuckled. "Look, if you want me to text you just say that." I smiled. "Text me." Talia bluntly said. "Text you?" I questioned.

"Move up." Talia gestured me. "Huh?" I asked. "Line." she pointed. "Oh..." I slowly took a step forward.

I then pulled my phone out and went to my contacts, searching for her name. To my surprise there were two Talia's in my phone. I decided to try my luck and text the second number.

I heard Talia's phone ding and let out a silent sigh.

"I wonder who this could be." Talia sarcastically spoke. I shook my head at her while stepping up to the ordering counter.

~♥~

*A Few Days Later*

I was sitting in my lecture class that I shared with Dominique. She had been switched her seat to somewhere upfront. There was now an empty seat next to me.

I occasionally looked at Dominique talking and laughing with the others she sat beside. A few of them were other athletes.

"I'm telling you. You should stop by tonight. It's gonna be plenty of bitches. And don't worry, I only invited the cute ones." I heard one of the guys say, causing the others to laugh.

"Good. Cause that last time, you had that one bitch that look like a fucking frog in that hoe." another chuckled.

"A frog is crazy." Dominique shook her head.

"I swear she look like a frog." the boy continued. "But you still fucked her, so shut up." one of the younger women said. "Yea and I hit it from the back so I ain't have to look at her ugly ass." the boy responded.

"That's fucked up." Dominique stated. "Exactly. You guys are full of shit." the same woman from earlier spoke.

"Alright. Sorry I'm late..." the professor walked in, a little drenched. It had been drizzling.

"Had to drive carefully on the road. Wouldn't want to cause an accident." the professor expressed. "I can see ice causing an accident but rain? Really?" some Karen in the back chuckled.

Literally everyone had turned their heads or in their seats to give her the side eye...everyone except Dominique.

She stayed facing forward with her head slightly down. I noticed her fidgeting with hands and shaking her leg repeatedly.

I wondered if Niya had mentioned her meds yet.

Halfway through class, it was pouring and storming bad. The thunder was roaring loudly.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna end class here today. The rain only seems to be getting worse and I want everyone to get home safely. If you do drive, please take your time or wait for the rain to slow down." our professor spoke.

Immediately everyone started packing up and rushing out of class. I was one of them until I noticed Dominique just sitting there.

"Can I just, chill in here for a bit?" Dominique asked our professor. "Yea sure, I'll probably be in here for about another hour?" he said, looking down at his watch.

As I made my way to the door I turned and looked at Dominique. Something looked a bit off about her.

She happened to look over at me. I raised my hand slowly, waving at her a bit.

To my surprise Dominique waved back.

She then turned her attention back to her laptop. I smiled a little to myself as I walked out of the door. She waved at meeee. I kept repeating in my head with a large smile.

I carefully made my way home in a better mood.

I made myself a snack while texting Mya about the party I was eavesdropping on. For some odd reason, Mya always knew about parties going on even though she rarely goes to any.

And just as I thought, Mya knew about the party and sent me the address. It was an off campus party, not far from where Dominique and Niya stayed.

I just wanted to know for Dominique's safety...

Once I finished eating, I took a long, much needed nap.

♥︎

The sound of my phone dinging multiple times woke me up. As I opened my eyes, I seen nothing but darkness since it was now dark outside.

I grabbed my phone and noticed I had messages and instagram DM's from random athletes I barely talk to. I opened my messages from one of the guys.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐆𝐮𝐲: Yoo what's up. Ain't Dominique your best friend or sum? You might wanna come get her from this party. She been taking shots all night

I then opened a message from some woman.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧: Your bestie getting a little sloppy...

The message was then followed by a picture of Dominique laid out on some steps.

That alone was enough to make me jump out of bed. I quickly put some clothes on and grabbed my keys, making my way out the door.

A little over ten minutes later, I made it to the location of the house party and asked around for Dominique. Finally someone led me down to the basement where they were playing pool.

"Over there." they pointed to Dominique nearly looking passed out in a corner.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, walking over there. "Dominique." I tapped her. "Hm?" she rolled her head over in my direction.

"Come on. Let's get you home." I said, struggling to pick her up.

Damn, this motherfucka is heavy.

Dominique looked at me and lazily smiled with low eyes.

"Angel?" she grabbed my face with both of her hands. "Mhm, yup come on." I nodded while trying to help her up the stairs. "I just...wanna lay down." Dominique groaned while holding her head.

"I'm sure. But first...we have to...get you home." I struggled to speak while helping her.

After a great struggle, I finally managed to get her in my car. I helped her put her seatbelt on before starting the car.

Dominique suddenly started groaning and whining as if she was in pain. I looked over a noticed her holding her stomach. Please don't throw up. Not now.

"I'm sorry." Dominique oddly said.

"About?" I questioned. "I mixed them." she spoke. "Them? What did you mix?" I wondered, a bit confused.

"Lights...and darks." Dominique admitted before covering her mouth.

I quickly pulled over to the side of the road and Dominique opened her door. She immediately started throwing up on the ground. I cringed at the sound.

After another vomit stop, we eventually made it to Dominique and Niya's place. Just as we walked into the building it started raining again.

I used Dominique's keys to unlock the door. Once we were inside I helped Dominique to her room. She immediately fell onto her bed.

I took her high tops off and placed them by her bed. Dominique slowly took her shirt off, clearly struggling. Once her shirt was off, she unzipped her pants.

"Help me." she slurred out.

I hesitantly helped Dominique pull her pants down and take them off. Dominique was left in her sports bra and boxers.

"I'm gonna go let Niya know you're back." I told her. I made my way through the living room and to Niya's room door.

Just as I was about to knock, the sound of a bed creaking stopped me. "Fuck." I heard a guy grunt.

I immediately did a 180 and headed back towards Dominique's room. "Um, I think your cousin's busy right now..." I spoke. "Here's some water though." I sat a bottle of water on her nightstand.

"I'm gonna go now." I waved. "No." Dominique grabbed my hand. "It's raining..." she looked at the window.

"Yea, it's fine. My place isn't far from here." I awkwardly chuckled.

"No. Angel don't go. Don't drive in the rain." Dominique's grip on my hand tightened. "It's okay. Dominique I'll be fine." I tried to pull my hand out of her hold.

"Angel..." Dominique looked at me with tears in her eyes. I then felt soft, but confused.

"Please don't..." a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Okay..." I slightly nodded, confused by her behavior. I sat on the floor, resting my back against the bed.

•*•*•

𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥...
#shitgettingreal
———

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 24.5K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
SCENT OF LOVE Από venus

Ρομαντική

590K 31.6K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...