Be My Hero

By dekuxtogaforlife

As Deku left UA to become a vigilante to try to stop Shigaraki and All For One, he runs into Himiko Toga who... More

The Vigilante
You Saved Me
Our Reasons
Nightmare
The Sniper
Would You Kill Me
Are You Hurt
Burden
I Accept You
Welcome Back
Where Are You Toga
Accept Them
Don't Leave Me
Long Time No See
You Abandoned Me
She Saved Me
Love
Happier With You
I'll Take Care Of Her
Together For Ever

Needed A Little Help

1.8K 54 4
By dekuxtogaforlife

As a group of villains were gathered in a warehouse next to the docks, where they were stockpiling weapons for a raid on a safe zone.

~Boss~

"Once we get all these weapons sorted out we'll head out to that safe zone and take what we want from there."

~Villain 2~

"Good plan boss. The heroes won't know what hit him."

~Boss~

"You got that right."

Suddenly there was a sound of broken glass hitting the floor which grab the attention of many of the villains inside the warehouse.

~Boss~

"The hell was that?"

~Villain~

"I don't know, but we'll go check it out."

A group of five armed villains began heading to where the sound of broken glass came from. As they got closer and closer they discovered large shards of glass. The villain leading the group, looks up and sees one of the windows connected to the roof that has been shattered. Afterwards he looks back down at the glass and begin wondering how this window broke all of a sudden. While thinking this, the group behind him were suddenly grabbed and pulled up without them uttering a single word.

~Villain~

"Hmm, better report this back to the boss."

As a villain turned around he saw that his group was now gone.

~Villain~

"Uh, guys?"

Wondering where the others have gone he suddenly hears groaning from above. So he looks up at the dark ceiling, he aims his gun up and turns on the flashlight attached to it. Doing so he suddenly sees the others hanging from their feet from the beams above. As he begins shining his light on the others, he suddenly notices a figure standing on the beam that the villains are hanging off from. The villain raises up his gun and shine the light on the figure who turns out to be Deku who looked quite monstrous.

~Villain~

"What the hell!?"

As the villain switches off the safety of his gun and prepares to pull the trigger, Deku launches himself towards him. Sounds of gunfire echo through the warehouse until it went silent. The other group of villains who were stockpiling the weapons hear this and begin grabbing their own weapon from the crates. A while looking towards the direction where the gunfire came from, the lights suddenly begin switching off completely, leaving them all blind in the dark. With the villains unable to see, all they could do is hear the rain that is hitting the roof on the warehouse and the sounds of thunder on the outside. But as lightning begin shining through some of the windows, one of the villains suddenly spotted Deku on the beam above. So the villain quickly aimed his gun and pulled the trigger, but as soon as he did show the lightning vanished making everything fall into darkness once again. As that villain shot up to the ceiling, the others begin doing the same. But while doing this, they were suddenly bein taken out one by one until eventually all the gun fire suddenly stopped. As the warehouse fell silent, the lights suddenly turned back on and revealed the boss of the villains, who looks out to see the others beaten unconscious. Seeing this he was unable to comprehend on who was able to do this in a matter of minutes.

~Deku~

"Your plan has been foiled. Surrender now and you won't get hurt."

Hearing this from behind, the boss turns around and sees Deku standing there with both of his fist clenched.

~Boss~

"So you're the one responsible for all this huh?"

~Deku~

"That's right, so are you going to surrender?"

~Boss~

"Seeing that you've beaten all my guys unconscious, I have no choice but to surrender."

~Deku~

"Wise choice, still now stand still so I could put these handcuffs on you."

Deku says that as he takes out a pair of handcuffs from one of his pouches on his belt. As soon as Deku got closer to the boss, he grabs him by the wrist and prepare to latch the handcuff on to him. But right before he did so, his dangerous sense suddenly kicked in, as he then noticed something moving up the boss's forearm. Seeing that he quickly drop the handcuffs and backed away has he then saw two blades come right out of the boss's forearm.

~Boss~

"I'm surprised you noticed my quirk. Usually a lot of people never notice it until the blades are pierced right through them."

~Deku~

"At first I thought you could be reasoned with. Now it looks like I was wrong."

~Boss~

"Haha, I can't believe you thought that. You really are a stupid hero. A stupid hero that needs die!"

The boss rushes Deku and begin swinging his blades right at him. Doing so, Deku was able to dodge his attacks with ease. While dodging, Deku suddenly jumped up and flipped over the boss's head. Landing back on his feet, Deku clenched his left fist and twisted back around the punch the boss in the back of his head. But right when his fist was about to punch the boss in the back of his head. The boss suddenly duck down, making Deku's fish go right over his head. From this happening, the boss quickly extended his arm out from behind and cute Deku on his arm, they giving him a very deep cut. Deku backs away and quickly grabs hold of his arm to try to stop the bleeding. While doing so, the stood right back up and turned around to face Deku.

~Boss~

"Well, well, looks like you weren't fast enough to dodge that. Let's see if you are able to dodge these?"

With saying that, the boss rushes towards Deku and begin flashing right at him. As he did this, Deku was able to dodge his attacks but was not as fast as he usually is do to the large cut on his arm. Due to this, his movement began slowing down which pleased the boss as a tip of his blades began cutting parts of Deku. From receiving so many cuts, Deku soon fell to his knee. As deku was going to attempt to pick himself up, he suddenly felt two blades press against each side of his neck. Feeling this, he looks up and sees the boss standing over him with his blades very close to his neck.

~Boss~

"Looks like I win. And from my price... Your head."

As the blades were about to slice through the sides of Deku's neck, suddenly something wrapped around the boss's neck which then pulled him back, making him fall to the ground. From that happening, the boss looks down at his neck and sees that some sort of tube around his neck. So he reached towards it to try to unravel it, the right before he could he was soon punched directly in his face by Deku who used a small percentage of One For All to knock out the boss. After doing so, Deku pulls back his fist and stood up where he then look at the boss and noticed the tube around his neck which has a syringe at the end of it. From seeing that he looks ahead and sees Toga walk out of the darkness and into the light.

~Toga~

"Hey Izuku, fancy seeing you here."

~Izuku~

"Toga, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go back to your family."

~Toga~

"You did, but did you think a villain will actually listen to a hero?"

From hearing that, Deku glances down at the boss then looks back at Toga.

~Izuku~

"You got a point there. So what exactly are you doing here?"

~Toga~

"Well to be honest I was sort of following you."

~Deku~

"Why?"

~Toga~

"Well at first I was planning to observe you from a distance. But seeing what was happening I think you needed a little help. So that makes it two times that I've saved you."

~Deku~

"Yeah I guess so. So what now huh? Are you going to continue following me?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, but how about we make a deal?"

~Deku~

"A what type of deal?"

~Toga~

"A deal where you let me stick around you."

~Deku~

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

~Toga~

"I know you might think it's not a good idea, but if you let me stick around I'll patch up those wounds of yours."

Hearing her say that, Deku looks at the cuts he's received and notices some are very deep and needs medical aid right away.

~Toga~

"So what do you say Izuku, you going to let me stick around?"

~Deku~

"(Sigh) fine, I'll let you stick around and patch my wounds."

Hearing Deku's answer, Toga smiles at him.

~Toga~

"You won't regret this Izuku."

~Deku~

"Hopefully I don't."

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.4K 30
his dream was once to be a great hero one day, but that dream died once his idle told him that he couldn't be one, but on that same day a man gave hi...
357 0 22
After the license exam incident you decide since no one want a ex villain to save them especially one that has killed without batting an eye. So you...
2.5K 52 13
Looks like our 3 favorite vigilantes got caught . After a long interrogation , Nezu decided that he wanted the 3 of them in UA . After going to UA...
20.5K 637 40
The world had always been unfair. Izuku knew that. But when his mom died, his childhood friend told him to kill himself, and his idol told him to giv...