𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢...

By voidsoni

"𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

cries for mom

2.9K 115 12
By voidsoni

Austin was crying, he was crying so hard he wasn't even sure what got him to stop.

Like most would, he one hundred percent thought it was his fault.

The night was going perfect, until suddenly, it wasn't.

The two most unlikely people were now possibly on their death beds.

The George teen was covered in both of their blood, having gone out of his way to bring both of them as far as his numb arms could carry him, then Jackson finally came along to help.

He had called Ryder's parents, only getting out that they needed to come to the hospital. He was glad that he didn't have to explain much over the phone. But he knew it wouldn't be long before he had to tell them what happened.

He hadn't spoken a word since then, only staring blankly at the hospital floors, while he waited to see if she was okay.

He knew she wasn't.

Melissa McCall had came over and offered to help clean him up, Austin refusing to even glance at her as she wiped as much blood from his face as she could.

It was unknown to him that her family had just ran in through the hospital doors, demanding to know what happened to their daughter.

He could hear Josie's soft gasp as she had finally
spotted him. His blue and black suit was no longer blue.

He closed his eyes tightly, holding back more tears, listening to her footsteps rush towards him.

"Austin, what happened?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't—" He gasped out, "I'm so sorry."

His hands held a silver ring, now mostly covered in her blood. The small piece of jewelry had fallen off her hand, he kept it as a small piece of comfort while he waited for her to wake up.

He could hear Romona cry as she spotted her daughter through the window, completely open to the public. It was the first thing he's ever heard come from her mouth, aside from a short laugh.

No one was laughing anymore.

•••

Her screams came from deep within her stomach.

The sound echoing throughout the hospital.

Her body shook as she cried, the doctors doing the best to calm her down. She wanted them off of her, they were only making the pain worse.

Josie sobbed at the sound of her sister's cries, throwing herself into Austin's embrace, the older teen stumbling at the impact.

"Mom" She cried, reaching out for the woman that wasn't even allowed in the room. Her neck throbbed but she didn't care, she wanted her mother.

She did her best to shove all the hands away from her, the only ones she didn't care to touch were the ones that ran their fingers through her hair to calm her down. (a/n: i feel like i should point out that this is melissa.)

"Ryder, relax!" An older, male, doctor tried.

From afar, Aaron could see the needle he held in his hands. Without a second thought, his large hands are banging against the window,

"What the hell is that?!"

"It's a sedative." Melissa reassured the family, her hands not moving from the girls brown locks, "It'll calm her down."

Romona hid her face in her husbands shoulder, not being able to bare the cries of her child.

It seemed like they wouldn't have to, as her sobs subsided, only small whimpers of pain leaving her lips.

Yet her calls for her mother didn't stop.

•••

"Oh." Romona let out, tears streaming down her face as her hands shakily brushed through the tangles of her Ryder's hair.

From outside the room, Austin sat in the uncomfortable hospital chair, Josie asleep on his shoulder as he watched the woman cry over her daughters body.

Melissa had came to inform them that both girls, Lydia and Ryder, were very much alive. However, no one was to be allowed in their rooms. Romona was only there because of patient complaints, had Ryder not been calling for the woman, they wouldn't have even thought about letting her see the girl.

Thankfully, Romona was allowed in, glad she could both see her daughter and heal her, unknown to the rest,

The black veins travel up her arms, the older woman wincing at the pain her child was enduring. Her eyes shown bright red as she grunted at the feeling.

•••

"Where is she?" Jackson asked almost as soon as he walked into the hospital.

Aaron glanced up at the commotion, eyes rolling in annoyance, his hands rubbing over Josie back, hoping to lessen the uncomfortableness she was feeling from sleeping in the chair.

The lacrosse player was stopped in his tracks by the Sheriff, "Hey. Hey! What the hell happened to those girls?"

"I - I don't know. I went out looking for her—"

"What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found them there like that? Don't lie to me, son."

Jackson stammered, "No, I—"

"Hey! What happened to those girls?"

"This isn't my fault!"

"She's your girlfriend! That's your responsibility!"

Jackson scoffed, "No, she's not, okay? She didn't go to the formal with me. Neither of them did."

"Then who did they go with?" The man was beginning to grow impatient.

"Do you really wanna know? Ryder went with Austin." He admitted, the mentioned teen not even glancing up at the sound of his name, but he could feel the eyes burning into his figure, "And Lydia went with Stiles."

"What?"

"Stiles took her." The Whittemore repeated.

"Somebody better find my son."

•••

"I just need an explanation, kid."

He didn't say anything. He didn't want to.

"Austin, come on." Aaron tried, patting the teens shoulder, "Just tell him what happened."

His chin quivered as he remembered what actually happened, but he and Aaron had spoken on what he should say.

"All I know..." His voice was soft, Stilinski having to lean down to hear him from his spot in the chair.

"All I know is that she and Lydia left to go talk." He started, Stilinski frowning, "I went to get her a water, and then she was gone, someone told me she went outside to talk with Lydia."

Of course, this had all happened way before the girls got hurt, and they didn't go outside to talk. But Austin needed to somehow twist the story.

"And you went to go find them?"

"Yes, me and Stiles." He nodded shakily, "He said he had been trying to find Lydia for about ten minutes, I told him I didn't know where Ryder was either."

"Okay." The man nodded, writing down everything there was said.

Austin made a mental note to repeat all of this to Stiles so he wouldn't mess anything up.

"Is she going to be okay?"

Sheriff Stilinski sighed at the question.

"From what I was told..." He began, "She'll be okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.5K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Wheels Up By MK

Fanfiction

16.6K 314 38
When a close friend of Penelope Garcia's joins the BAU as a medical profiler will she end up falling in love with the BAU's resident genius? *Seaso...
999K 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
170K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...