1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 18

383 7 1
By HungjuiChiu

Now we are at Rock Tunnel, and we can't see anything in front of us because of the darkness. I say, "The Rock Tunnel...it sure is dark inside."

"It is a good thing that we have the HM for Flash, so we can use it to navigate the place." Serena says.

"You're right, that sure is convenient." Misty adds.

Once we head inside, with Pikachu using Flash, we can see our surroundings. When we decide to take a break, we find a Machop training at a wall.

"Wow, a Machop...it is a great Fighting Type Pokemon." Brock says.

"I know, and I am going to capture it." I decide to use Golbat to battle. Golbat attempts to use Gust, but the Machop gracefully jumped and does a backflip to evade the attack. Shortly after, the Machop counters with Karate Chop and hit Golbat.

"What skill. Good thing that Golbat has a lot of resistance from Fighting Type moves." I then have Golbat use Gust again and this time he defeats the Machop, I also capture the Pokemon in the end.

Machop: The Superpower Pokemon: Fighting Type. Loves to build its muscles. It trains in all styles of martial arts to become even stronger.

"And you guys are getting a lot of Pokemon." Brock says. "I wonder if you really can use that many..."

"Of course, we can." Serena says, "Besides the two of us, we have Lillie and Alice helping us as well."

Then we decide to help Insey train, and she also evolves her Zubat into Golbat.

Suddenly, a loud roar is heard and Yellow inquires, "Did you hear that, guys?"

"Oh my god! That is a rare sight!" After the roar, we also hear a girl's voice, and we recognize that voice anywhere.

"That sounds like Daisy!" Insey gasps as they all rush in the direction, and they see Daisy standing in front of a giant pile of crystals.

"Ash! Guys!" Daisy waves her hand at them, and Ash asks, "Daisy, what's going on?"

"I'm trying to search for a Titan Pokemon in the Rock Tunnel, but look what I found!" Daisy says.

They turn towards her direction and they gasp to see a crystal Onix. "A Crystal Onix!" Serena gasps.

"Can you tell me how an Onix is transformed into a crystal-like form?" Misty asks.

"We don't know for sure, but wow..." I say, since I learned that even though it is still Rock and Ground Typing, thanks to its material that he has a lot of resistance to Water.

Just then, Team Rocket tries to capture the Onix with the net and the attacks, causing the Onix to be injured. We try to stop them, but the net is big and we are having a hard time trying to break the net.

Just as Team Rocket is about to attack us and take both Pikachu and Meowsie, we hear a shaking and a giant Machamp appears in front of us.

"That Machamp is so huge... how does it get into a tunnel like that?" Brock asks.

"Beats me. But that is a Titan Machamp for sure!" Daisy replies. The Machamp then goes for Dual Chops, sending Arbok and Weezing flying. And after we free the Onix, with the combination of Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, and Swift.

"We've done it!" As we cheer, the Machamp looks at us before leaving, and Daisy says, "You've helped me find another Titan Pokemon, and that makes three already. I think you should take this as a reward."

And I got another badge from Daisy, and she called it the Sphere Badge since it is circular shaped and red colored. The Onix also roars as I turn to the Pokemon.

"What is it, Onix?" I ask, and much to our surprise, he wants to join our team. I smile and say, "Welcome to the team, Onix." Then I throw a Pokeball and Onix is captured.

Onix: The Rock Snake Pokemon: Rock and Ground Type. As it grows, the stone portions of its body harden to become similar to a diamond, but colored black.

Daisy says, "Well, I am sure that if we give the information to Grandpa, he will be thrilled."

"Yeah." Misty says, "So where are you going next, Daisy?"

"The next Titan should be found in the Pokemon Tower of Lavender Town." Daisy says, "I'm planning to go there and see for myself.

"That's also where we're headed as well, since we're trying to reach Celadon City and we need to take a long route." Insey says.

Then after chatting, Daisy decides to join us for a short while so we can head to Lavender Town together.

After getting out of Lavender Town, we decide to take a rest in the Pokemon Center. "Finally, Pikachu can take a rest after his hard work." Serena says as Pikachu stops glowing.

"The fog's coming in, and that's not good." Misty says after looking at the fog around the area.

"Don't worry. The Ghosts only lurk inside the Pokemon Tower there at night, and it is not dark right now." Insey says.

"I heard from my mother that the Ghosts inside the Pokemon Tower can't be attacked by Pokemon moves due to the eerie fog there. So what we should do is to get to Saffron City and purchase the Silph Scope if we want to have it." I say.

"If you say so." Serena says. We decide to visit the Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House, only to find that the owner of the place isn't there.

"Do you know where Mr. Fuji could have gone to?" I find a girl and ask her, but she shakes her head and says, "You mean my grandpa? I heard that he is heading to the Pokemon Tower because of some paranormal activity, but he hasn't returned yet."

"I see." I nod as we leave the place, and Brock asks, "Who's Mr. Fuji?"

"He used to be the founder of the Cinnabar Lab, after the Pokemon Mansion was burned into ashes, he lives here now to take care of abandoned Pokemon." I say. "But it seems that he's inside the Pokemon Tower, so I guess we won't be able to meet him today."

When we head inside the Pokemon Center, we see a familiar face, and the said person quickly rushes to us and hugs us.

"Big sis Gina! It's nice to see you again!" I say.

"Ash! Insey! Serena! What a surprise!" Gina says. "I see you made it to Lavender Town, that's wonderful."

Brock tries to flirt with her, but he is pulled away by Misty. This causes Gina to be surprised and she asks us what's going on.

"Oh, these three are our travel companions, Yellow, Misty, and Brock. You already know Daisy, since she's here for Titan Pokemon researching."

"Okay. It's nice to meet all of you." Gina says. "My name is Gina Ketchum, and I'm the third of my family. Insey here is our youngest while Ash is our fourth."

After the introduction, Gina says, "You see, I'm here because I just finished visiting Golly's grave."

This causes us to be sad, and Misty says, "I think you've mentioned Golly before... she was your deceased sister, right?"

"Yeah, she was buried in the Pokemon Center because she likes Pokemon." I say, "I guess we should also pay her grave a visit as well."

Brock and Misty refuse to come into the Pokemon Tower because they are scared, so it is only us to explore the Pokemon Tower. When we go into the tower, we find a lot of Gastly and Haunter around the area.

Gastly: The Gas Pokemon: Ghost and Poison Type. Almost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice.

Haunter: The Gas Pokemon: Ghost and Poison Type. Evolved from Gastly at LV:25. Because of its ability to slip through block walls, it is said to be from another dimension.

"So do you want to capture a Gastly or a Haunter yet, Ash?" Gina asks me, and I say, "I don't know, I mean, they are not that easy to catch. Besides, we have better things to do first."

"Right." Insey says as we arrive at Golly's grave. But just as we are praying for her, we hear an eerie sound. When we turn around, we see a giant Gengar approaching us.

"That's the Titan Pokemon!" Daisy says, "It's a Gengar!"

"No way..." I say. As Gengar uses Shadow Ball, Pikachu deflects the attack with an Iron Tail. Gengar resorts to using Psychic, causing many things in the room to float.

"Mr. Mime, use Dazzling Gleam!" Serena throws her Pokeball and sends out the Pokemon. The light causes Gengar to get scared, and then it disappears and all the things are back to normal.

"Did it run away?" Yellow asks.

"No, that must be Phantom Force. Watch out!" Gina yells, and Gengar reappears and unleashes a Shadow Ball, which Pikachu slices with his Iron Tail. Gengar retaliates with an Ice Punch, but Meowsie gets caught in the crossfire as Pikachu leaps out of the way, leaving the Cat Pokémon frozen.

"Charla! Use Flamethrower to save Meowsie." Serena tosses a Pokeball and Charla uses the move to thaw Meowsie from the ice.

Gengar fires an even larger Shadow Ball at the girls, with Pikachu using an Electroweb to block it. However, the resulting smoke allows Gengar to escape again. Then it appears once more and uses Psychic, causing all of us to be immobilized.

"Oh no! We're trapped!" Yellow gasps.

"What are we going to do now?" Serena asks.

"There is only one way." I say while landing down on the ground thanks to the Dread Plate, and I use Snarl on Gengar, causing him to retreat. Yellow is surprised and asks, "Ash... you can use Pokemon moves?"

"Sorry to say this, but I think you should know the truth." Then we decide to reveal us being Arceus to Yellow, and she can't believe what she's hearing and she's shocked. And of course, I also reveal that Gina is a Giratina to her as well.

Daisy says, "Even though you didn't capture it, at least I manage to get more information." Then she gives me the Ghoul Badge, and that makes me have 9 badges already. Once we're done, we all head out of the tower and find Misty and the others.

"Ash, guys, are you okay?" Misty asks after seeing us out of the tower.

"We're fine. We just battled a giant Gengar." Serena says. "It ran away before we could catch it. So I guess we're not capturing any Pokemon in the tower..."

Then we bid farewell to both Gina and Daisy since they are heading back to Pallet Town, and after they leave, we also spot the Team Rocket Trio again.

"We came all the way to Lavender Town on the boss' orders, but..." Jessie says. "Where in the world is this old man Fuji supposed to be?"

"The only place left is that spooky old Pokemon Tower, right?" James asks.

"But we couldn't get to the top because of that strange ghost getting in the way." Meowth says.

Just then, a Cubone appears in front of them and James says, "Well, we couldn't find that old man, but at least we found this Cubone. Let's get it back to our hideout. At least we'll have something to show for our trouble."

"Right! Let's head to the Rocket Game Corner in Celadon City." Jessie says.

The Cubone is confused as she gives a yelp, Meowth says, "You said you are finding your mommy? Then your mommy is in Celadon City. Come with us, we'll take you there."

Then they all run off with Cubone following them. I say, "They tricked the poor Cubone...we need to save her."

"You're right. Let's go." Serena says as we leave, but unknown to us, a creepy grin appears from my shadow.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash's sister Gina makes her appearance in this story. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be Ash capturing Gengar and other things in Route 7 and Route 8.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Paras, Diglett, Meowth, Alakazam, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Onix (Crystal), Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Paras, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos
87.1K 1.7K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out
53.2K 1.5K 87
This story is about Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena traveling throughout the Kanto region. During the journey they will meet Brock and Misty who will b...
831 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...