A Spark of Courage: Rise of t...

By MrsCyberpunk

Generation after generation, immortal guardians like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy prote... More

Prologue
The Brand New Guardians
Meeting the Guardians
Center Talks and Sleigh Rides
Attack on Tooth Palace
Operation: Collect the Teeth
Sweet Dreams No More
*Authors Note*
Welcome to the Warren
Our Greatest Fear
*Authors note*
Every Story has a Beginning
It's Time to Believe
Final Battle
Sparks of Courage

*Update*

143 5 0
By MrsCyberpunk

Hey guys.

So, I've been gone for almost a month and a half, and I want to apologize. I've run into some personal problems that held me back from writing. Not mention my laptops screen broke, and I've been planning on buying a new one soon. But don't worry, I'll be back writing soon. The last chapter to A spark of courage will be uploaded soon, I'm hoping for the end of the week. And I'll get started on finishing the next chapter for The Devils in the detail.

Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 20
This takes place after Rise of the Guardians. You are reading in the perspective of Pitch Black's daughter. Instead of inheriting your father's power...
1K 47 11
"My fellow guardians, it's is our job to watch over the children of the world and keep them safe. To bring them wonder, hope, and dreams. So I have c...
124K 3.5K 61
The battlefield was never kind for you and your brother, and protecting The Lunanoff family was the only objective you had within yourself. You peris...
6.3K 135 14
"It wasn't my choice to be like pitch. People were afraid of me. Thinking I was the grim reaper." What if one day jack sees glowing eyes everywhere...