Somniphobia

By Azrabooks2005

!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it... More

Chapter 1. Thunder storm
Chapter 2. Staying the night
Chapter 3. Part two of staying the night
Chapter 4. Falling asleep
Chapter 5. The best sleep ever
Chapter 6. Leaving...
Chapter 7. Pain and tears
Chapter 8. Mr Tinkles
Chapter 9. Love birds
Chapter 10. Leaving for work
Chapter 11. Cuddles
Chapter 12. Shopping
Chapter 13. The warehouse
Chapter 14. Cramps
Chapter 15. Confident
Chapter 16. Being Bad
Chapter 17. Bad Day
Chapter 18. When the time is right
Chapter 19. The rival gang
Chapter 20. Getting Aria back
Chapter 21. Caring for each other
Chapter 22. Special day
Chapter 23. Aria's surprise
Chapter 24. After care
Chapter 25. Creepy stare
Chapter 26. Punishment
Chapter 27. Returning to work
Chapter 28. The meeting part two
Chapter 29. Hyper Aria
Chapter 30. Angry caleb
Chapter 31. The appointment
Chapter 32. Scary thoughts
Chapter 33. Separation anxiety
Chapter 34. Daddys office
Chapter 35. Bratty Aria
Chapter 36. "I own you princess"
Chapter 37. A night to remember
Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember
Chapter 39. Unexpected visitor
Chapter 40. Murder scene
Chapter 41. Being strong
Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares
Chapter 43. Healing process
Chapter 44. Special dinner
Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner
Chapter 46. Opening up
Chapter 47. Beautiful
Chapter 48. Check up
Chapter 49. Commotion
Chapter 50. Baby clothes
Chapter 51. Bad princess
Chapter 52. Finishing the job
Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb
Chapter 54. Space
Chapter 55. Frustrating
Chapter 56. Sorrow
Chapter 57. Nightmares
Chapter 58. Forgive me
Chapter 59. Recurring dream
Chapter 60. Dr Ron
Chapter 61. Arias Birthday
Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday
Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress
Chapter 64. Anxiety
Chapter 65. Daddys voice
Chapter 66. Cravings
Chapter 67. Spending time together
Chapter 68. Wedding preparations
Chapter 69. The room
Chapter 70. Change of plans
Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria
Chapter 72. Coloring book
Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder
Chapter 74. Frightening busy day
Chapter 75. Picnic date
Chapter 76. Late night cookies
Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members
Chapter 78. Cookout
Chapter 79. The wedding
Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding
Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding
Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 85. The next morning
Chapter 86. First time airplane ride
Chapter 87. My grandmother
Chapter 88. Calebs grandmother Lydia
Chapter 89. Cooking lessons
Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering
Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering
Chapter 92. Exciting news
Chapter 93. Nonna's wooden spoon
Chapter 94. Unexpected date night
Chapter 95. Needy little princess
Chapter 96. Last day in London
Chapter 97. Tragic arrival
Chapter 99. Ace Blackwood
Chapter 100. The Blackwood Family

Chapter 98. Delightful surprise

705 15 0
By Azrabooks2005

Caleb POV
The heart monitor began to beep loudly making me panic and worried about what was going on. "Caleb I need you to step out please don't fight me on this I promise I'll let you back in as soon as I'm done." Ron practically pushed me out of the room.

I kicked the door angrily cause they locked it. "I'm gonna fucking kill him when this is over." I threatened him speaking to myself while pacing back and forth in the hallway. My phone began to ring in my pocket. "What!" I answered angrily.

"Who are you talking to with that kind of manner young man?" Lydia said through the phone. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you calling." I explained myself.

"We're coming now Aaron called me last night. Go home and shower so you can calm down your scaring everyone in the hospital."

"I'm not leaving until I know their okay I could care less about how scared everyone in this hospital are." I argued my anger rising.

"Alright calm down we should be there in two hours just don't hurt anyone." She tried to convince me but she knew she didn't have that type of control over me only Aria did.

I hung up the phone not bothering to respond back to her I was too angry to talk to anyone. Aaron and Layla walked up to me. "Go at least change I brought you some clothes there's a restroom right there." He pointed to the bathroom.

I grabbed the clothes going to the restroom to change in the clothes he brought me. I splashed water on my face I was exhausted from staying up since we came back from London.

I couldn't stop my mind from replaying the way she blamed herself and cried about our baby. I couldn't believe she would say something like that she didn't even do anything wrong.

It was all her parents fault they filled her head with so much hatred towards herself and made her feel like everything was her fault I wish I could bring them back to life just to kill them all over again for this.

I punched the mirror with the same bloody fist that I used to punch the brick wall outside. Aaron rushed inside the bathroom at the sound of the glass shattering. "What the fuck is wrong with you are you trying to kill yourself!"

"Layla call a nurse his knuckles are probably broken." She rushed out to go find a nurse before I could tell her to stop.

"I don't need a fuckin nurse I need my wife! Leave me alone Aaron i don't want anyone touching me right now." I walked away from him going back to the same room Aria was in.

Two nurses came rushing towards me noticing my bloody knuckles one of them tried touching my arm.

"Don't fuckin touch me leave the stuff on the chair and get the fuck away from me." They put down the bandages on the chair like I said quickly walking away.

I sat down carefully wiping the blood and wrapping my knuckles in the bandages to stop the blood. "Caleb where is she is everything okay with Aria?" Lydia came rushing over to me with Sammy and Earl.

"I don't know nonna they haven't told me anything yet." I replied my anger clearly showing through my stoic tone and annoyed expression.

"Caleb you need to calm down I know this is hard for you but you hurting yourself isn't going to help you."

"I don't need to calm down I don't care if I'm hurting myself I want her and my son to be okay. Stop trying to calm me down nonna you know it isn't going to work." I was being mean and rude but I didn't care she knew how angry I could get.

They all knew and right now wasn't the time or day to calm me down. I got up from my seat getting impatient with Ron. "Don't touch me nonna. Get away from me all of you." I told them sternly.

I know they were trying to help me but I didn't need there comfort or help I needed Aria I only wanted Aria. "Mr Blackwood we need you to come immediately your wife is awake and giving birth." The nurse said opening the door to let me in.

I rushed inside seeing Aria crying with her hand out reaching for me I grabbed her hand thanking god she and our baby were okay. They put a mask  and a coat on me instructing Aria to breath and push.

I pulled off the mask kissing her head repeatedly letting her squeeze my hand as hard as she needed. "Your doing great princess just breath and push." I encouraged her helping her through the whole process.

All my anger vanished now that I was near her. "I d-don't t-think I c-can d-do t-this." She cried on the verge of giving up. "I-it h-hurts." She whined taking deep breaths. "I know princess I need you to keep trying your doing so well princess."

I wiped her tears encouraging her to continue breathing and pushing. She squeezed my hand shutting her eyes. I brushed her hair out of her face whispering sweet things in her ear to help distract her from the pain.

Ron warned us it would be a painful process for her when she gives birth. I wanted to so badly take away the pain she was feeling. "Take a moment to relax Aria." Ron told her letting her have a break.

"Keep taking deep breaths don't think about the pain too much." He instructed her. She nodded her head to respond to him she was physically and mentally exhausted from this.

"I-is h-he o-okay d-did I h-hurt h-him?" She asked about the baby worriedly. "He's fine Aria your not hurting him at all." He reassured her. "Stop blaming yourself princess your doing great your not hurting our baby."

She wanted to protest but I stopped her. "Just breath and focus on pushing. Everything will be okay your almost done." Ron gave us the thumbs up so she could start again.

7 hours later...
The sounds of our crying son filled my ears and my heart with joy and happiness. I cut the umbilical cord so they could let Aria hold him against her skin.

"I d-did I-it h-he's f-finally h-here." She said looking up at me proud of herself. "You did it princess."

She smiled at me her eyes closing softly from exhaustion. "We need to take him to the NICU to make sure everything is okay we will move you in the same room with him soon."

Aria let Ron take him from her watching him take our son. "I'm so proud of you princess I knew you could do it." I kissed her lips softly helping them transfer her into another bed so we could go to the NICU room.

I held her hand as they rolled the bed out the room down the hall. "Did she give birth? Is everything okay?" Lydia asked excitedly all of them walking up to us. "She did everything is fine now."

They all hugged her being careful so they wouldn't hurt her. "I'll come get you guys when she's settled in the room." They watched us walk away down a different hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 972 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
760K 14.8K 31
Warning ⚠️ I wrote this book when I was 13, you have been warned I walked up to her and pushed her to my chest. "I think you should stop flirting wi...
176K 3.4K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
412 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...