Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

By lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

13.

6.6K 219 154
By lovablelies

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~

Yazmin x Angel

*A Week Later*

I walked out of my room with my laundry basket. "Ouu Dom, are you about to do laundry?" Niya asked me while walking out of her room. "Nah, I just wanted to do a dirty clothes haul." I smiled.

"There was no need for sarcasm." Niya rolled her eyes. "Sorry fam." I chuckled.

"Can you please wash my shorts with your clothes? I need them for Saturday." Niya asked, going back into her room.

"I don't know where the fuck your coochie been." I said while following her.

"Dom, stop playing." Niya rolled her eyes. "I'm not though. You be taking raw dick and shit. And then you go commando 24/7. That's a little scary." I stated.

"You wear them tight ass boxers 24/7? I know your pussy be a little funky..." Niya covered her nose while walking past me.

"Now bitch you know damn well-" I plucked her.

"My pussy don't stink and I taste good." I then stated.

"I would know cause I taste myself occasionally and Angel be in between my legs every damn night. Stop playing with me." I chuckled.

"Okay damn. It was a joke. If you stunk I would tell you cousin relax." Niya said, handing me her shorts.

"I know cousin." I chuckled, snatching her shorts. "Don't be snatching bitch!" Niya kicked me in the back of my leg. I turned around and gave her a warning look before walking out the front door.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Angel approached me, startling me a bit.

"Uh...to wash clothes." I said while pointing at my basket of clothes. "Dressed like that?" Angel questioned.

I slowly looked down at my black tank top, gray shorts that showed my boxers a little and crocs. I then looked back at Angel and nodded.

"Nah, Dom put some clothes on...got your titties out and shit." Angel said.

"Bruh, I'm literally just going down stairs to the laundry room. Chill..." I snickered for a short moment until Angel gave me a look. She slightly tilted her head with her hands in her pockets.

"What, you my girl or something?" I slightly cocked my neck back.

Angel sighed while taking off her gray nike jacket. She walked up to me and took my clothes basket out of my hands. Angel stood behind me as she put her jacket on me.

"You gonna answer my question?" I asked as I put my arms through the sleeves when she gestured me to.

"I just don't want motherfuckas looking at you Dom. You know what's up..." Angel finally spoke.

I kind of sighed internally at the word just.

What am I doing? Why am I doing this to myself? I feel like I've just been digging myself in a deeper hole every time I hangout with Angel outside of practice.

Angel stood in the corner as I poured my detergent into the washer. I then changed the settings a bit to where I wanted them.

"Hey Dom. Why am I always bumping into you in the laundry room?" Chelsea chuckled while sliding her hand across my lower back as she walked past.

Chelsea was a shorter, caramel skin woman with two low messy space buns. Her eyebrows were slightly arched and she wore lashes and lipgloss. She had a couple of tattoos in a few select places.

We had known each other ever since Niya and I moved into our apartment. Chelsea happened to live on the third floor, one floor below Niya and I.

"Great minds think alike you know." I responded with a cliche.

"You're so corny." Chelsea chuckled. "For real though, are you going to the thing with Niya on Saturday?" she then asked while bending over to check her clothes.

Naturally my eyes landed on her ass for a quick second. Swear that shit fat as fuck.

"Y-Yea, I don't know. I have conditioning so, we'll see." I shrugged. "Okay, well I might be there. Just let me know if you do come." Chelsea smiled.

"And oh my god, I saw your game last week and I watched some of the interview! You did so good! And you clean up well." Chelsea playfully hit my shoulder. I smiled a little.

"Thanks Chels." I kept the smile on my face.

"Yea, no problem. And don't listen to those people on the media. They're just sorry organisms with no life sitting behind a screen." Chelsea shook her head while walking out.

"Aw shit..." Angel mumbled.

"The fuck you mean aw shit? What is she talking about?" I questioned while pulling out my phone.

"Nothing. Dominique don't go on social media. It's not that worth it." Angel sighed while walking towards me from the hidden corner.

I rolled my eyes at her before walking out of the laundry room and heading towards the stairs.

"Okay listen, last night they started making some edits and shit. People kept sending them to my phone and telling me to look at the comments. Eventually I gave in and, they're kind of, sort of, may be talking shit about you." Angel stated.

"...and shipping Yazmin and I together." Angel then mumbled.

I gave her a blank stare before proceeding up the stairs. Angel quickly followed. I opened Tiktok and searched us up until I found recent edits.

I quickly clicked on them. One was an edit of Yazmin and Angel play fighting, then it switched to me staring at the two and crickets started playing in the background.

Any fucking ways.

I sighed to myself and continued scrolling through the edits and videos. Eventually I started going through the comments...

'Why Dominique always mugging somebody?? lmaoo she need to relax'

'Dominique being a hater'

'Y'all chill.. Dominique just sad her and Angel can't fuck bitches together no more'

'Yazmin and Angel would lowkey make a cute couple #yazminxangel #hearteyes'

'Why Dominique being a hater? Girl chill'

'#yazminxangel power couple purr'

I honestly wasn't sure how to feel reading these comments. People talking shit about me stopped phasing me in high school. But, none of them in the comments knew what they were talking about. That right there is what had my blood boiling.

As I approached my apartment door, I closed Tiktok and went to Twitter. I never even got up here to look at tweets and trending topics.

I only opened this app for one reason and one reason only...

"Ayo!" Angel immediately shouted and laughed when she looked at my screen. I smiled a little as I zoned out, staring at the woman on my screen fingering herself.

"I'll come back to that later..." I mumbled while going to the search bar. "That's crazy." Angel shook her head while smiling.

"That would get a bitch wetter. I already stay on ocean." I stated as I unlocked the door. I then walked inside towards my bedroom and Angel followed.

"...get a bitch ready to play with the rose." I continued. "And me?" Angel gave me a look.

"Nah, I'm highkey mad at you." I admitted.

"What did I do?! I'm so confused. You've been texting me late at night for the past week, telling me to come over and give you head. And when I finish you be tryna kick me out." Angel spoke.

I didn't respond because Angel was right. I have been getting more distant and treating her like a side piece, like one of my hoes.

It was simply to protect my feelings though.

I went back on Twitter while plopping down on my bed. I searched up the Yazmin x Angel hashtag and scrolled. It was pretty much the same stuff as Tiktok, although one particular tweet did get my attention.

'Honestly, I don't think #yazminxangel exist. I think #dominiquexangel exist though...think about it'

The tweet only had a little over 500 likes, 46 retweets and two replies. I tapped on it and scrolled down to the replies.

'I totally agree!!! Cause look at how they be looking and touching each other during games AND Angel kept staring at Dominique in the interview. That's probably why Dominique got so pissed when YazminxAngel were play fighting'

'It's true. Dominique and Angel have something going on and I have pictures and video proof. DM to see them!'

What pictures and video proof? And who the hell would even have proof?!

Just then, Angels phone began to ring. From instinct I naturally looked at the caller ID.

"Why is Yazmin calling you?" I immediately asked Angel. "Um, I don't know. How about I answer and find out." she sarcastically smiled.

On gang I would love to fuck the shit out of her right now. Get rid of that damn attitude, but she's been pissing me the fuck off all week. She don't deserve my sex for real.

"Hey bae." I heard Yazmin say.

I immediately snapped my head at Angel. Angel looked more than confused herself though.

"Bro, don't call me that shit. Why the fuck are you calling me that?" Angel nearly went off. "Bae chill. They already know about us." Yazmin chuckled. 

"Yazmin!" both Angel and I shouted.

"Goddamn! I ain't know you were around the grumpy old troll. Shit! Tell her I said what's up though." Yazmin laughed.

"I don't like you." I responded, mugging Angel's phone.

"Okay anyways. Why the fuck area motherfuckas blowing up my phone, asking when did I turn stud for stud? And other out of pocket shit like, how big is Angel's strap?" Yazmin questioned.

"Cause people keep making edits of us play fighting and shi- wait who the fuck asking how big my strap is?" Angel narrowed her eyes.

"Every damn body." Yazmin answered.

"But, why are you with Dominique? Come back home, the kids miss you." I heard Yazmin say in a lower tone.

I knew she was trying to get a reaction out of me and she damn sure was gonna get one.

I grabbed Angel's phone and hung up.

"Dom." Angel gasped. "What? That bitch play too much. And I'm done playing with her. Pause. You wanna play? Play with your pussy, not me." I said while getting up.

~♥︎~

I was sitting in the locker room, shaking my leg repeatedly. Why is it that nearly everyone had left, yet Angel and Yazmin still have yet to touch foot in the locker room?

Stay calm. Relax.

Suddenly, the two came busting in the locker room while laughing at something. I immediately stood up and looked at them both.

"Dom? I'm surprised you're still here. I thought you would've been left." Angel spoke while sitting her bag down. "Yea, I thought you would've been left too. But you're busy playing around with your new girlfriend-" I started.

"Mm, no not really." Yazmin cut me off. "I'm not talking to you. Please shut the fuck up. You already know you and I don't rock like that, so stop acting like we do." I told Yazmin.

"You need to take a chill pill. Maybe get back on your meds?" Yazmin suggested.

I immediately felt myself fuming and ready to punch Yazmin right in her mouth again. I could feel my fist balling up as I stepped closer to Yazmin.

"Dom, chill." Angel grabbed me and pushed me back. "Lena literally just told both of us to stay after practice so she could talk to us. Like what she did with you and I with the Toni situation." Angel explained.

"Yea, and I'm not interested in Angel like that. I only mess with short submissive fems that have mommy and daddy issues." Yazmin spoke.

"That was an oddly specific description..." Angel mumbled with a concerned look.

"The point is, y'all two can continue to bump purses and shit. I'm not gonna interfere and I'm not gonna tell anybody cause it's none of my business." Yazmin expressed.

"Lena just wanted me to start hanging around you two a little more after the Toni situation. To try and help clear up the rumors I guess." Yazmin shrugged.

"Welp...my bad for assuming. I'm gonna leave now." I spoke before grabbing my stuff and leaving.

I made my way to my car and quickly got in. I sat there, playing with my fingers, shaking my leg, fidgeting...I just couldn't stopped.

Suddenly I started my car and began driving around. I wasn't on my way home, I was just driving wherever. Going wherever. Speeding occasionally.

After a while my phone began to ring and sighed when I noticed it was Niya.

"Yes." I sighed while answering the phone. "Dom. Drive your ass home right now. Angel told me about what happened and said she's worried about you." Niya immediately spoke.

"Worried about me? Nah, her fake ass worried about Yazmin for real." I chuckled in an annoyed manner.

"It doesn't matter right now. I need you to come back home, so we can have a safe conversation about the situation. Please. It's supposed to storm soon and I don't want-" Niya voiced.

"...a part two of 2018." I interrupted her.

"Fine..." I agreed as the haunting memory slowly resurfaced.

*Five years ago (December)*

I felt my head pounding tremendously as my eyes continuously opened and closed. The taste of a lot of blood in my mouth, the sound of thunder and sirens eventually alarmed me.

I went to spit the blood out but instead it trickled up my face. Up to my nose, my cheeks, my eyes and that's when it hit me...

I was upside down. Upside down in a car.

What the fuck-

My thoughts were cut off by me noticing my best friend in the driver seat. Something was off...she looked strange as blood continuously rushed down her neck and face.

Her body was collapsed onto itself and her eyes were wide open as they stared at me.

She didn't wear her seatbelt...

I looked over at the airbag on the passenger side, then noticed I didn't see one on the drivers side.

"Layla...Layla..." I cried out.

*The Present Day*

I rest my head on Niya's lap as she stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"I never did okay?! I never did stop liking Angel." I sighed. "And so...you thought fucking her would make your feelings go away?" Niya questioned, very confused.

"Not necessarily. I thought that it would make me feel a bit closer to her and then I would just be satisfied with what-" I tried to explain.

"Oh! So you were settling?!" Niya loudly interrupted me.

"Um...I wouldn't call it settling." I responded. "I would." Niya nodded. "The point is, I'm feening now. Real bad. And I'm starting to act a little crazy over her and she's not even my girl." I sighed.

"It ain't starting. You been were acting crazy since that night you screamed your lungs out, telling her not to fuck anybody else." Niya chuckled.

"I- you heard that?" I froze at the mentioning of that night. "I'm pretty sure the entire apartment complex heard that." Niya slowly nodded. "That's embarrassing." I mumbled.

"And this is why I usually just fuck other bitches, so my feelings for someone doesn't manifest." I smiled but quickly frowned when Niya plucked my forehead.

"That's not healthy." she said.

"I can't help it. I feel myself getting in too deep so I fuck around with other women and remind myself that I don't have to be a wife, I can be a who-" I tried to voice but Niya plucked my mouth.

"No!" Niya shouted. "But, I don't wanna love anyone. I hate loving people because they always disappear or...die. I don't wanna love." I expressed.

"...do you love her? Angel." Niya wondered.

"Unfortunately, I do." I sighed while closing my eyes. Visuals of Angel floated around in my head.

"She's just so...her. I don't know. She's so caring of her siblings and family. Makes sure she helps out where she can. Nice. Funny. Loving. Angel's really an Angel. I feel alive and seen when I'm around her..." I smiled.

"Motherfucka, you sound like you're in love." Niya laughed. "Cause I am..." I mumbled to myself.

"And she's so fine, so damn fine. Gives the best head...goddamn. I should call her." I groaned while sliding off Niya's lap.

"You really should not, unless y'all are going to talk. I don't think y'all fucking is the best idea right now." Niya expressed. "Oh, but I think it is." I nodded while smiling.

"Dom, get your little horny ass on somewhere." Niya pushed me completely off her lap. I laughed a little to myself.

My laugh quickly subsided.

I already had my mind made up since earlier this morning. I knew what I was gonna do...

"I'll catch up with you later fam. Ima chill with um, Chelsea for a little minute." I said while standing up. "Chill or fuck?" Niya glared at me.

"I'll be back." I smiled.

"Dom." Niya stared at me. I just turned around and headed out her room in response. "Dom!" Niya shouted from her room. "I love you." I dragged out, heading to my room.

I went to my room and got cleaned up and ready. Chelsea had texted me earlier today, asking if I wanted to hangout. I agreed to hanging out simply because I knew what I was gonna do tomorrow.

I knocked on Chelsea's apartment door and she answered it within seconds.

She stood in the door frame wearing a sweater and pajama booty shorts. "We're just watching Netflix you know." Chelsea chuckled, then pulled me in by the strings on my sweatpants.

*Minutes Later...*

"Oh my- fuck." Chelsea moaned while throwing her head back.

Her grip on my lower thighs tightened as she rode faster and harder in reverse cowgirl. I bit my lip while staring at her ass.

"Mhm. Ride that shit. Just like that." I nearly whispered while smacking her ass. Chelsea moaned loudly when I smacked her ass again, a bit harder than before.

"Yes! It feels so good in my pùssy!" she moaned as she began rocking her hips.

"Oh shit..." I moaned quietly as I could feel the base of the strap rubbing against my clít. "Oh yea, just like that, don't stop." I muttered.

Chelsea began grinding and rocking her hips faster. "Like that?" she moaned while looking back at me with a small smirk on her face.

"Like that. Just like that." I confirmed, slapping her ass. I slightly opened my legs a bit more so I could get the pressure right where I wanted it. Directly on my clít.

Chelsea began to slow down, as if her legs were getting tired.

"Unt-un, come on. Throw that ass back." I told her while tapping her ass.

"I- I'm gonna cum." Chelsea whined. "I don't care. Keep riding my shit." I demanded. "But I-" Chelsea started. "Shut up. Ride this shit." I smacked her ass.

She arched her back and continued riding, letting out moans of pleasure. "Shi...keep going." I moaned as I felt myself near.

I cover my face with both of my hands, biting down on my lip. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit." I moaned quietly, repeatedly as I felt myself cuming.

"Mhm." Chelsea moaned.

I quickly caught myself wanting to moan Angel's name and bit my lip hard to stop myself.

I'm not even fucking her and I'm still thinking about her...

•*•*•

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨...
#itsgettingrealmessy
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ "Junoon ba...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
509K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...