TAG, YOU'RE IT | APPLY FIC ✔️

By vitalviolence

AN ORIGINAL APPLY FIC oc x oc "He chased me and he wouldn't stop Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it Grabbe... More

MY OC
GRAPHICS
CAST
ACT 1
I. the beginning
II. holy shit, im dying
III. death doesn't really scare me
IV. they are a murderer
V. when someone dies.
VI. happen now
ACT 2
VII. they were family.
VIII. we kill those motherfuckers
IX. what now?
X. tragic love story
XI. an eternal feeling
XII. the idea of being alone
XIII. happy and safe
ACT 3
XIV. don't look
XV. no one else can die
XVI. she wanted to trust him
XVII. molly?
XVIII. i always have
XIX. you deserve to die
XX. survivors guilt

TAG YOURE IT

756 29 113
By vitalviolence

TAG YOU'RE IT

-CHARLOTTE COVE, 2023-

Neveah torrez was apart of the staff at charlotte cove in charlotte north carolina, veah was a lifeguard. but she wasn't the only person apart of the staff, there was the others but you'll meet them later. right now im going to tell you about whats going to occur here.

amusement parks are for fun and calmness and the nature of living life and breathing but one night that would all change. charlotte cove was known for being a place for families and fun. their slogan was "remember here at the cove, its all just for fun" i mean it was in their slogan but that didn't mean everyone would stand by that.

people wouldn't stand by that and they knew that. they had their fair share of threats and terrors and things that happen everywhere but that didn't mean that would change. that meant it would stay the same and veah hated that. Neveah knew what she was getting into when she signed up for this.

but one night, they were closing up. water rides shut down, rides shut down, gates locked, doors closed, everything was off and they were all getting ready to get home when the alarm went off and they didn't know why.

but they ignored it until they went to the front gate and the dead body speared on the gate. it was now a race against time and they didn't know if they were going to survive but veah was horrified. and it was worse because the killer had a slogan too.

TAG, YOU'RE IT

-notes-

this is my second apply fic as i had one but i deleted it and my other one is up right now, please be respectful.

please do not be mad if your oc is not chosen. not many will be chosen as i do not want to overwork myself and this is a group of people with one murderer and someone working with them , this apply fic has a specific amount of ocs that will be chosen so please respect that.

lastly please don't steal my plot, ocs or anyone else's characters. a lot of people take time out of their day to make these ocs and to work on them, please respect me and them.

-RULES-

1: Please be diverse about your ocs, i don't want to see basic white girls , I want diversity.

2: please respect me, yourself, and the others applying or being in this book.

3: if you do get selected for your oc to be in this book, please interact and please be nice about it. i want people to be active and helping me with their ocs.

4: passwords are to post this on your MB and tag me. also what job does your oc have?
and to also put your disc , pinterest and/or your instagram

5: please make your form neat. there is a spot where it says apply here, please apply there if you are going to. there will be a blank form set up for anyone who wants to use it and make it easier for themselves.

6: age! seeing as this book will contain dark themes, strong language and more. please make sure your faceclaim is of age and can be used in this book. faceclaims can be actors, singers, no kpop stars as it is hard for gifs. we just need people with good resources.

7: usually when apply fics are created, i will create a discord group chat please make sure you have discord, and instagram or anything other then wattpad so we can communicate if you get chosen for the books

8: lastly, not all ocs will be chosen, if they are not a main character , they may end up being a side character later on but please do be nice to the people who do get picked and even if you arent chosen, the support is still appreciated.

THE FORM

full name:

nickname:

preferred name:

birthday & zodiac:

faceclaim & backup:

face & body description (hair, weight,scars,height,birthmarks, hair length, hair type, etc) :

age (16-19):

pronouns:

sexuality:

love interest & trope (there does not need to be an l/i, they can be friends if you want that):

personality:

backstory:

family:

stereotype (can be anything, the leader, the jock, the nerd, anything)

opinion on neveah?:

likes +3:

dislikes +3:

fears 1-3:

habits 1-3:

strengths +3:

weaknesses +3:

quotes 4-5:

are you okay with them dying? (yes or no) :

are you okay with them being injured? (yes or no)

are you okay with them being the accomplice/leader? (yes or no):

theme song:

mixtape:

extra:

password (in the rules)

!APPLY HERE!

-dts-
starsandsaints saviorsuns warmcherry heIIraisers cdmvsic
taylorsera aftersuns 90scoffeegossip solarbar urm0msloverr BellaxRoyalty amoursatelier -rainwp- killeriots Cocobutterr_ iovekeke JoshMatthews_GF hawkeins teenageaddiction

-the playlist-

MORE WILL BE ADDED

-ABBYS NOTES-

in honor of 1.5k!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...
116K 2.5K 26
𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝒙 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 - "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣�...
4.4K 732 45
Just a collection of short stories and other things. There's no pattern I just write what I feel like at the time.
168K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title