II. holy shit, im dying

Chapter Two 

holy shit, im dying 

3rd chapter pov 

3rd chapter pov 

"oh god im gonna throw up" alex said and dora rubbed his back as veah turned away from the dead body and looked at caden who was staring at  juna and katya held each others hands and they all looked each other and then they hears a gunshot 

"fuck run" veah told them and veah ran off with dora and alex as caden went with ronan . juna and katya stuck together moving as fast as they could. veah looked around the amusement park for anything she could find or hide behind, she didn't know what to do. 

"shit where do we hide?" dora panted and veah shrugged before alex grabbed her arm and they hid. they heard someone walking around with a gun and she wanted to look to see but she didn't want to get caught. she didn't want to die. 

"do you hear that?" alex whispered and they heard the person stop walking so veah smacked her head over her mouth and covered doras so they wouldn't hear them breathing heavily. alex watched them before he decided to stick his head out, they were gone and he didn't know what to do. 

"do you think we should run?" he asked and she nodded as they got up and saw the person turn to them, they were wearing a killer clown mask and veah let out a scream 

"RUN" she said again and she ran with them again, she could hear the person gearing up to shoot them but she didn't turn around and she didn't care to see who it was, she was just running hoping to get away and never see them again. 

"holy fuck they have a shotgun" dora said and veah groaned out tiredly. she knew they couldn't out run them forever, it just wasn't possible but she didn't want to test it and she didn't want to get closer then she needed too, it wasn't necessary for them in that moment. 

"jesus" alex said and veah nodded before they saw juna, katya , caden and ronan together. the group of them were huddled and veah didn't know where kaylin was but she assumed the girl went home with the others so she wasn't too worried. she didn't want anyone else to have to deal with this. 

she made eye contact with juna who was panting wildly and she wanted to comfort her but she couldn't , she was scared to get up again. she was scared to show herself, if she did, who knew what would happen to her and she couldn't deal with that. she couldn't let the others deal with her death but who would deal with theirs? 

________________________________________________________________________________

"what do we do?" katya panted out to them and she watched them all think but she couldn't. she wanted to believe that this was a prank and someone was messing with them but she knew that wasn't true, she knew that this was real and happening.

"maybe they aren't trying to kill us" ronan tried to see the bright side and even though katya wanted to agree, she knew she couldnt 

"i think we have to fight" juna stated 

"fight? no one said anything about fighting" he stated and they turned to him 

"caden, we're being chased after by someone who has a goddamn shotgun aimed at us, im pretty sure that tells you to keep running or fight" 

"i don't have the muscles for that" he whined 

"we'll get them because we aren't dying since you won't fight" juna told him and katya turned to the girl. she had a knife in her head and she was staring at it

"where did you get that?" katya asked her and juna sighed as she shrugged and looked around. 

"i've had it, we work in amusement park , there are crazy people" juna stated and caden nodded. 

"true, i never really paid attention" 

"thats cause youre high off your ass all the time and just let anyone in who has money and wants to come in" 

"yeah!!" he said excitedly and romam smacked his forehead before they heard someone walking towards them and they became quiet. caden in that moment was still high off of his ass and he knew what was happening but he didn't seem to care about it. 

"stay quiet " ronan whispered and he became quiet as they heard the crush of glass under someones shoes and heavy breathing. juna scoffed and jumped ass as she jumped on the persons back and punched them in the face. 

"ow fuck" the person said but their voice was covered by the mask and they couldn't tell who it was. juna ran off and veah looked at dora shocked, they didn't know that the girl had it in her and she couldn't help but be proud of her. 

"holy shit" veah and dora said together as they watched the person stumble and run off. they didn't know where they were going but they didn't want to find out, they didn't need to find out. they needed to get out of there but they couldn't. 

the doors were locked, everything was locked, the lights were turned back on and the rides doors could still be opened, they could still hide and they knew that they needed to run as fast as they could. veah wished she could call jonathan or molly, they always knew what to do in situations like this. 

molly and jonathan were the others who worked them half-time , they showed up but not as much as the others and they worked with them but they weren't as close and now veah was wishing , they were. 

or was she?

-ABBYS NOTES-

chapter two and we're not even near the actual killing, we got at least 20 chapters here babes