Vixen|| Urban

Av Aim2her

XXX Mer

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

VIII

16.5K 575 429
Av Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Yuri..." A deep voice spoke, yuri lifted her head up seeing Yasir laying underneath her making her immediately get up. "I'm sorry.." She yawned.

"You cool.." He stood up

Unsure on how they got into the position yuri looked at Yasir confused. "You got drunk started crying so I came to check on you and you asked if I could stay in here until you fell asleep but I ended up falling asleep right with ya" He explained with a shrug.

"Oh okay, is my dad here?" She rubbed her eyes. "Hell yeah, he wanted you to come to his room when you woke up" Yasir spoke

Like her father told her yuri ended up staying the night with him, he needed to watch her for the night seeing how stressed she was last night he didn't like it.

"Okay"

The young woman walked inside the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom grabbing a white cloth and her facial products, she washed her face good before starting on brushing her teeth.

Once she did her hygiene she made her way back out the room heading into her father's office where he sat at a desk talking to Yasir.

"Step out for me Yasir" Darius spoke, Yasir nodded stepping out the office making sure to close the door behind the two.

"I love you yuri ... you know that right?" Darius spoke as yuri got comfortable on the couch in his office. "I love you too..." She responded

"I need to know who did something to you and what they did..."

Yuri slouched back into the couch covering her face, as bad as she didn't want to cry something in her was just hurting deeply.

"I'm sorry..." She sighed wiping her face. "You alright yuri, cry as much as you need to" Darius reassured.

"Mike..." She spoke up making Darius stop his every movement. "My brother Mike?" He questioned

Yuri nodded slowly, Darius chuckled with nothing but pure rage leaving his eyes. "What he do yuri?" Darius questioned.

"He- he.." She started but cut herself off immediately crying. "Calm down so you can explain to me please Yuri" Darius sighed

"Daddy.. dad.. I was only sixteen I don't see how he could even look at me like that.. it didn't stop until my eighteenth birthday I was scared and confused dad he told me if I told anybody he was going to have you sent to jail dad.. I don't know- I just really don't understand how he could look at his own niece like that growing up he told me he would protect me but he didn't daddy he took my fucking innocence away every day he fucking lived with us he took something from me! Every fucking night!" She cried

"Yuri... I'm so fucking sorry you know I'll do anything to protect you and I'm not lying! You my fucking child I don't give a fuck what he said he was gone do you should've came to me but I understand you was scared, that ain't right yuri you was a little girl you didn't do nothing wrong it's just sick ass people in this fucking world that'll do sick shit to kids .. you perfect Ight? He took yo' innocence and he don't deserve shit for that .. that nigga don't get no fucking cool points for doing that shit!"

"I love you and I'll do any fucking thing to protect you, do you hear me yuri? No matter what I'll always love you I should've seen the signs after that so I apologize .. that nigga took yo' innocence and you started doing shit after that because you didn't know what to do or who to turn to...."

"I love Yuri... he wrong for that and ima' handle it just know at the end of the day you still my princess okay? And I don't judge you for nothing that happened I'll always love you" He spike pecking her forehead.

"Okay... I love you too"

"Yasir told me something and I don't want to speak on it at this very moment but I'm not too found of that Olivia girl so can you do me a favor and stay with him for a few days until I get everything settled out here?" He looked at his daughter.

"Ok..." She mumbled

Although yuri definitely had love for Olivia she didn't want to be on bad terms with her father so she didn't want to upset him.

"Hm, ya' card loaded and good ima' need you to go with Yasir tonight okay?" He looked at her. "Okay..."

"We gone get some breakfast though so get dressed for me"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

VIXEN

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

"Yasir!" Darius spoke waving the young man over, Yasir got out of his car walking over to Darius as they stood outside a local breakfast shop.

"Wassup?" He questioned adjusting his hearing aid.

Yasir had been working for Darius since he was around sixteen years old, Yasir was deep in the streets & made pretty good money out of too he didn't see himself leaving them anytime soon.

He was self aware and he definitely knew he needed to get out the streets but it was something about his hustle mentality that didn't let him.

Ontop of that Darius didn't want him out the streets no time soon either.

"Handle some for me I got you 23" He looked at the young man. "Wassup with it?"

"My brother.. Mike handle that for me by the end of this week I need him completely gone leave him and let his wife find him he did some to my daughter and I don't even play roun' like that" Darius spoke lowly.

Yasir smirked nodding his head. "I got ya' , write all his information down and I'm on that" He chuckled.

Which, he already was going to get the young man for free it was something about a person taking advantage of people he didn't like.

Yasir wasn't too sure that Mike was the exact person who did something to yuri but once he seen the look she gave him when they walked inside the gate that thought crossed his mind now he had confirmation.

Although the two didn't get along nor was Yasir found or yuri he didn't like seeing people hurting , especially because of that reason.

"You a evil ass nigga.." Darius laughed looking at the look in yasir's eyes. "Nawl, I just don't like weird ass people" He chuckled

"On some real shit... I think you should talk to yuri man she real cool but I think something hurting her bad as a bitch beside what happened to her... she got some going on maybe even try to get her into some therapy" He spoke

Yasir noticed the littlest things when it came to people, he couldn't happen he noticed any slight change in anybody.

"Yeah.. I'm looking up therapist I started after we talked I think I found somebody fa' her"

"Ight, ima' gon' head and take yuri to my house"

"Alright, pick up the money tonight it's gone be in the truck on the civic" Darius nodded, Yasir sent a simple head nod before walking back into the restaurant spotting yuri sitting infront of her mom.

"Come on, so we can head out" Yasir looked ahead at her. "Okay, bye mommy I love you" She smiled standing up hugging her mother.

"I love you too baby" Her mother smiled. "Thank you Yasir.."

"You welcome Mrs.White" He nodded

The two left out of the restaurant passing Darius, the two got inside his Grey Durango before Yasir put on his seatbelt getting comfortable.

"Is you cool?" Yasir looked over at yuri. "Mhm" She nodded

"I still don't like you but thank you" She spoke, Yasir shrugged. "Ion' mind you not liking me long as you feel safe" He shrugged

"You know how to sign?" He glanced at her. "Yeah"

"I'm taking these out, if you need some sign these bitches bothering me right now" He told her. "Okay, but what why didn't you eat at the restaurant?"

"Ian hungry yet"

"Oh... well if you get hungry I'll order you food on me since I've been a big bitch to you" Yuri looked at him. "Alright youngin" He chuckled

Yasir pulled out his hearing aids placing them in the case as he continued driving through the streets.

"You straight youngin?" Yasir looked at yuri as she laid in his guest room. "Yeah.. I'm okay" She shrugged

"You ever need to talk let me know, I ain't a bitch or nothing I'm telling you I just see potential in ya' kid" He spoke. "Thank you Yasir"

"It's nothing, my fridge stocked if you get hungry or just order something if you want to but I'm about to head out for a quick minute you want something for the store?" Yasir questioned

Yuri looked over. "Can you get me a shake from sonic then I'll send you the money?"

"Yeah, I got cha' which one you want?" Yasir questioned. "The snowball float" She responded

"I got ya' I'll be back"

Everyone knew Yasir was never a rude person, he was never meant to be a hurtful person he was always a lover, he was definitely a sweetheart.

Even though he didn't have the best childhood he taught himself how to be a great man.

"Do me a favor, ima' call you in the minute stay on the phone even if it's quiet don't hang that hoe up alright?" Yasir looked at her. "Okay"

Yasir made his way out the house walking down the street, he unlocked the black 2011 Honda civic getting inside the driver seat heading down the street.

He listened to the winds blowing loudly as he drove in the darkness, it was going on twelve in the morning & he decided to go on his journey this late to get it over with.

This wasn't anything foreign to Yasir, he had been working for Darius for nine years doing more dangerous things than killing .. even though he had been working with Darius for a while he knew he was going to work for himself in the next few months.

-Fifteen Minutes Later- Yasir got out of the car opening the trunk to Darius's Honda civic looking at the stack of cash he smiled before grabbing it throwing inside his car.

Once he had the money inside the car he walked inside the backyard going inside the smaller house where Darius stood. "You straight?" Darius questioned

"Yeah, I'm boutta' hop onnat"

"You sober?" Darius scrunched his face looking at Yasir. "Hell yeah, Ian' never popped a pill doing this shit you know that" Yasir chuckled

Yasir never did drugs when he went on missions, he loved to be completely sober it was something about seeing people hurting that he loved he didn't want to miss the fun of it.

"Yo' li ass evil Yasir that's why you be having nightmares and shit start doing some 30's or something kid" Darius spoke

Yasir tilted his head. "Why you wanna promote thirty's?" Yasir chuckled. "Man" Darius chuckled

"Ight but ima' head out for real"

Yasir grabbed his phone out of his pocket dialing Yuri's number, he placed the phone on mute before heading out the house getting inside his car.

He looked at the address seeing it was up the road he chuckled, he drove down the block parking down the street before grabbing his eye drops placing some in his eyes, he put on his black sunglasses before pulling on his ski mask.

He tightened his hoodie before getting out the car pulling up his sweats, he walked around the corner crawling into the backyard he looked at the backdoor .

He put the gloves on his hand then kicked the door slightly to where it didn't make a lot of noise he walked inside before walking up the stairs opening a room door.

His head picked inside seeing a figure laying sleep, he smile grabbing his gun putting on the silencer before walking all the way inside.

Yasir pulled the cover up before slapping the gun across the young man's head causing him to jump up. "What the fuck!" The man yelled holding his bleeding head.

"What the fuck- who the fuck are you?" He yelled. "You a bitch.. you know that? Anybody who do shit to people who can't protect themselves are bitches you know that?" Yasir spoke

"Yasir? Yo what the fuck!" Mike spat out blood. "You a bitch... why the fuck you did that to yo own niece?" Yasir shook his head.

"Yasir.. head me ou-" Mike started to speak but got cut off by Yasir sending one solid shot to his head.

He stepped up grabbing the bullet that was pierced through mike's hand placing it in his pocket.

Yasir stepped back looking at Mike bleed out, he smirked to himself before jogging out the house heading straight down the block.

The young man got inside the car talking off his glasses & ski mask before pulling off heading down to Darius's home

Yasir walked inside his home going inside the guest room handing yuri the shake. "Thank you" she smiled.

"You welcome, can you do me a favor and put some bleach, detergent, hand some and a bag of dove soap in the sink and run some hot water in there" He looked at her.

"I got you" She nodded standing up.

Yasir walked inside his bedroom grabbing his clothes stripping out of his previous ones, he wrapped a towel around his waist.

The young man left out his bedroom walking inside the kitchen seeing yuri running water. "Thank you" she nodded.

"You welcome... you got a lot going on" Yuri looked down making him laugh. "Appreciate it" He laughed grabbing the bar of soap.

Yasir rubbed the soap on his hand before sticking his hands in the water soaking his hands in the water.

"Goodnight Yasir" Yuri smiles drinking her shake. "Goodnight Yuri" Yasir nodded

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Late update.

Opinions on yuri?

Opinion on Yasir ?

Opinion on her dad ?

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 20
read to find out...
196K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
13.1K 545 10
๐š ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐— ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž.