My Bonheur ( Stepbrothers BTS...

By ParkEunmi_05

Bonheur, which means Happiness in French , was what little jungkook to his sister YN .they were always togeth... More

THE HWANGS
THE KIMs
The F4 & SINNERS
chapter. 1 Normal morning
chapter 2 Flashback
chapter 3.
chapter 4
JEON AURORA/ HWANG Y/N
chapter - 5
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter 10

chapter -6

958 50 38
By ParkEunmi_05

Author POV-
The old couple, mia and BTS turned towards only to get shocked . While Inyeop shook his head as it was usual for him.

There was Y/n , carrying 10 huge bags 🛍️ . Not only that 2 bodyguards were holding 10 huge bags each. While Hyunjin was having a tiny bag as he happily skipped. It almost looked like they had shopped at the whole mall . As soon they reached there y/n signalled the other bodyguards to take the bags from her . The guards took it from there and went away while y/n sat down in the chair as Hyunjin went near Inyeop

BTS in mind - *WHAT THE FUCK ? *

Inyeop - *caressing Hyunjin's hair* did you buy what you like ? Are you satisfied ?

Hyunjin - * smiles excitedly* yes hyung. Noona bought me everything i need .

The others came out oft he shock and mr.kim asked

Mr.kim- did you _ did you guys just shop whole mall or what ?

Jin - you guys bought so much

Y/n- damn that's not even half of the amount of the things we usually buy . * She said and shrugged while again everyone got shock .*

Hyunjin - noona let's order i am hungry * he said rubbing his stomach*

Y/n- *smiling and softy* suree

They all gave the orders and waited for the food and to come . Mia was jealous of Hyunjin .
After eating they were siting there and the elders were talking .
That's when a shop got Hyunjin's attention

He immediately got up making everyone look at him . He turned to his elder Siblings ( ie. Inyeop and y/n ) and showed his puppy eyes

Y/n- what do you want poppy? ( She got knowing him well . Inyeop just shook his head . BTS were seeing them with curiosity)

Hyunjin - noona there is bt21 store . I want to buy plushies. Let's goo ( he said excitedly making Hwang siblings smile . BTS just looked amazed as they were still smiling for him . Before they go Mia stood up )

Mia- yaah stop that . How much will you buy huh? You spoiled brat . You don't even know the value of the money huh? Act like man . ( She shouted at him making his eyes teary . Inyeop and y/n were raging in anger . Even BTS didn't like that . They were feeling angry at them. They all stood up . Before anyone say ms.song Said)

Ms.song- you are a man Hyunjin . You can't buy plushies and candies like a girl . Are you a child or what . Be a man .don't be this childhish and crying . Why can't _( she was cut of by y/n banging her hand in the table making everyone startled. Y/n was burning in anger. Her eyes was bloodshot . Her veins were budging from her hands and neck .she was breathing heavily.. BTS got scared of her . She was looking too dangerous . Jungkook looked at Hyunjin to see him having tears and looking down . Jungkook felt bad for him and he was feeling angry at the mother daughter too . Inyeop got up and glared at the mother daughter . )

Inyeop - shut up you both . Will you ? How can you say things like this to him ? It's our money and he will get whatever he wants m what's your problem . Hurting my brother like this ( he said glaring at them. They both got scared but still Mia took talked )

Mia- but he is a man_( she stoped when she saw y/n glare at her . If eyes could kill them she would have turned into ashes by now .
Mr.kim was disappointed with the two . Everyone shivered because of the aura around y/n. Hyunjin was sobbing a bit so jimin who was near Hyunjin, hugged him. Y/n signalled jimin to take Hyunjin away. The maknaes of BTS took Hyunjin away from there as y/n spoke glaring at them )

Y/n- so what ? There is any fucking rules which says that boys shouldn't act childhish not use plushies. Even if ther was any rule . My brother won't follow any fucking rules. What's your problem huh? It's my fucking money . My fucking mall and he is my brother so I am gonna buy him anything and everything he wants . Who are you to stop that huh? . If he is spoiled brat , then you are a slut who just had a fucking quik in the restroom and came here . He is far more than better . This is the last warning . If i ever see him sad because of you or anyone scolding or yelling at him . Then you will see my other side , which you guys wouldn't like it . Mind it ( she said in a very very cold tone and Glared at them . Y/n and Inyeop immediately left to the place where Hyunjin and jimin was there . While BTS hyung line glared at them and went with the Hwang siblings . BTS were so amazed and shocked by y/n . She was so cold and dangerous when talking to them . They all got to know that Hyunjin is very special someone to her that's why she reacted like this .
While mr.kim was disappointed and scolded the mom daughter duo .

JIMIN POV-

Here i and Hyunjin are in the store away from the restaurant . Here there are no people . Only we four were there . Hyunjin was still hugging me . I hugged me back and caressed his back . He was crying hard. I felt so sad and angry too . I could see tae and Kook were also angry .

Jimin-shhh Hyunjin calm down . It's okay ( I spoke softly. He pulled away and asked us )

Hyunjin - am i seriously childhish ? Will no one love me ? Will everyone hate me ? ( He asked with teary eyes making my heart hurt . I looked at tae and kook to see them looking at Hyunjin sadly . Kook came near Hyunjin and kneels down infront of him . He cupped Hyunjin's face and spoke .

Jk- see Hyunjin . You are not childhish . That's bitch was jealous of you. And what's wrong being childhish . It's okay being like that. It's okay being a man and loving plushies . I too love plushies . They were just jealous of you and they want you to think low of yourself that's why they said that so please don't take that to your heart. And who said everyone hates you . No one hates you . Your hyung loves you . Your noona loves you like no one . I love you , we all love you. So why should we car about them . Don't ever change for anyone . Being yourself is far more better than being a fake person .( He spoke very softly. I and tae smiled seeing our maknae handling it every maturely. Hyunjin nodded is head . That's when we heard y/n calling Hyunjin name . Hyunjin immediately ran up to her and jumped on her making her catch him . )

Y/N POV-

i and oppa ran where Hyunjin was . We know he will be effected by those bitches words . BTS hyung line were also following us . When we went there we saw Hyunjin hugging jimin and crying. It broke my heart seeing him cry. . We saw Hyunjin broke the hug and spoke something which made my heart clench .

Hyunjin - am i seriously childhish ? Will no one love me ? Will everyone hate me ?( When he said that. It felt like I was not a good sister . Felt like i didn't do my sister work properly. I was gonna go there but jungkook kneeled down infront of Hyunjin and said )

Jk- see Hyunjin . You are not childish . That's bitch was jealous of you. And what's wrong with being childish . It's okay being like that. It's okay being a man and loving plushies . I too love plushies . They were just jealous of you and they want you to think low of yourself that's why they said that so please don't take that to your heart. And who said everyone hates you . No one hates you . Your hyung loves you . Your noona loves you like no one . I love you , we all love you. So why should we care about them . Don't ever change for anyone . Being yourself is far better than being a fake person.( He said as Hyunjin nodded his head . I was too thankful for him . He spoke every maturely and wisely just like my jungkook . My biological brother jungkook but i shrugged of the topic now . I called Hyunjin as he ran to me and jumped on me. I caught him securely and sat down in the near by couch. He hugged me tight and cried . I patted his back )

Me- ahhh it's okay baby . I am sorry please don't cry .. there are bitches . They are jealous that my baby is being treated like a prince. Don't take any of their words in your heart . Noona will show them a nice lesson soon. You know na noona can't never see you crying. It hurts so much. I feel like i disappointed appa but letting you cry . Please stop or else i can't even forgive myself for being a bad sister ( as soon as i said that Hyunjin looked up and shook his head )
. Hyunjin - no noona i am sorry you ain't a bad noona . You are the best best noona in the world. See I am not crying. I will not take their words noona. I know noona they are just jealous. ( He said . As i nodded . Inyeop oppa infront us and bothe of us . We pulled away as. I let Hyunjin down .

Me- now let's go baby . You wanna buy bt21 toys right. Let's go ( i siad as he excitedly ran towards that dragging oppa . I chuckled a bit and turned to see BTS still standing. I smiled at them which seemed to be made them shock. I went near jungkook and hugged him. I can sense him in shock. I pat his back as he slowly hugged me back and said (

Me- thank you so much for comforting him . You are one of a mature and wise boy i have seen . Thank you so much jungkook ( i pull away to see him having tears in his eyes but he hid it soon . I don't know why by he reminds alot of my bunny. I smiled at him as he smiled back. I turned towards everyone and bowed )

Y/n- thank you so much ( i said . As they just shook their heads )

Tae- no need of thanks . However he is gonna be our brother soon . It's necessary to help him ( he said as i smiled and pat his head which seemed to take him off gaurd)

Me-too wise and matured kids *i looked at all of them * come with me you all . I will buy you all too some .

Namjoon - no thanks. It's okay

Me- no no . Please come. As he said we are gonna be siblings soon so come. Pleas

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads . I smiled and started walking. They all also followed me.
When we all entered the store we saw Hyunjin hugging a dozen of toys and standing for billing. I chuckled and walked towards him ..

Me-oppa i will pay before that let rhmw also buy first okay ( oppa smiled and nodded . As Hyunjin dragged the hyung line of BTS to the toys section . While i went near the maknaes

Y/n - come let's go ( i said as they nodded )

We 4 went and searched for them . I left them to select and i was just checking my phone . Suddenly some pulled my sleeves.
I looked down to see the three maknaes.

Y/n- what happened?
Tae- umm can you help us to take that ?
Jimin- it's kind of high for us to reach . ( I just chuckled and went there . I took the three plushies and gave them . They all smiled brightly.

Jk- thank you umm
Me- noona
Jk- huh?
Me- call me noona like how Hyunjin calls me . After all you guys are my soon to be brothers tho okay ( i said and went to the billing counter . )

I payed the bill and went to our car. Our car and BTS car was parked near each other so we went together. Before I get inside jimin stopped me

Me- what happened?
Jimin- umm thank you for buys us plushies noona. Here this is for you ( he gave an bag. I took it and opened to see a cute key chain

Jimin- i knows it's not that big or its childhish but i hope you like it ( he sis nervously. I chuckled and said)

Me- aww it's so cute just like you . And I love it so much. Thank you for it jimin.( I said as he smiled happily. )

Me - now go carefully to your hyung's okay ( i said and kissed his forehead . I came inside the car and waved at him . From the mirror I saw him jumping and going to their car . I chuckled and went away .)

BTS pov -

We all were kinda happy because it was the first time someone had bought something for us , but noona did ( yeah we are calling her noona itself. . She even smiled at us and didn't talk in cold tone . We all saw jimin giving the key chain for noona . She smiled and even kissed his forehead. Okay now we all are jealous .

Tae- hyung i should have gone to give . See how happy he is ( he said pouting . Jimin came happily and we all went to our home .
Today we all slept kinda happy

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...
74.5K 2.2K 22
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ." "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž!" "๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ." "๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 307 27
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...