Turbinio

By 6Adipocere9

You're a brilliant woman, and there is no doubt about it. Your herbal skills make you the best healer a trave... More

Sage and Apples
Hamamelis and Basil
Camellia and Bergamot
Tormentilla and Comfrey
Red Vines
White Vinegar
Hops and Whiskey
Rye and Oak
Mint and Jambu
Just a Glass of Water
Dried Stinkhorns
Figwort and... something else
Marroio and Yarrow
Caribbean Rum
Meadow Clover
Don't Waste Your Skullcaps
Garra do Diabo
Stinky Cheese
Nettle and Alamanda
Thyme and Parsley
Naranjo Grass
Movere Crus
Juniper Berries
Macela Leaves
Arnica and Rosemary
Bloodroots
Magic Potions
American Ginseng
Chamomile Tea
Valerian Roots
Spider Silk and Jasmine
Coca Leaves
Rare Mint
Watercress and Wine
Pork and Whiskey
Bilberry and White Willow
Rosé Wine and Cookies
Lobélias and Losna
Licorice Oil
Yew Oil
Silver Carvings
Filipendula Roots
Barberry Extract
Echinacea and Turmeric
Trompeta Del Diablo
Last Bergamot Leaves
Chilean Wine
Corpses and Priorities
Some More Whiskey
Missing Cats
Balm and Bowesllia
Pot Marigold Essence
Bandages and Sweets
A Sacred Shot of Tequila
Bread and Wine
Hypericum Perforatum
Twelve Drops Of Laudanum
Just A Little Monster
Pink Chrysanthemum
Peaches and Tansies
Alcohol and Spicy Shrimp
Vervain and Bryonia
Port Wine
Croton Leaves
Aconite
Medea's Poison
Tobacco and Coffee
You Can Finally Cry For Your Kitten
Habanero Powder
Chocolate and Almonds

La Rebelión

229 19 9
By 6Adipocere9

You woke up with something wet and stinky on your face. Opened your eyes with difficulty, panting. You wiped the drool from your cheek, not sure if it was yours, and brushed Cadichon's head away from you.

''Wait, stop! I haven't died yet! Don't eat me now!''

Rubbed your eyes and shook your head. You were still in the old house, but alone. You didn't remember much, just suspected that the coca leaves had taken effect and made you pass out like a dying man. What happened before going to sleep? You asked yourself without knowing the answer, so you got up and walked through the porch of the house.

Hot Pants wasn't there. You ended up blacking out before she woke up. Damn coca leaves, you thought.

You looked inside the house, the grotesque and violent scene of the fight was still there, next to Ringo's lifeless body. Some flies wasted no time in laying eggs in his relaxed mouth. You shuddered at the sight and looked away, you didn't want to stay in that place for even a minute longer, so you just got out of that grove.

Hot pants. You regretted not getting a chance to talk to her, so you left for Kansas City. However, after hours of travel, your journey was interrupted.

Appropriately enough, the weather was dark and stormy. You cast a glance at the raindrops dripping down Cadichon's back and snorted but kept traveling until it was impossible to see anything on the horizon. Now, you were in the middle of a prairie, miles away from any tree, but you were surprised by the presence of some agitated birds in the sky. Birds shouldn't be flying in a storm like this.

Avoiding getting wet in the storm was an easy task when you could simply shelter inside your wagon, but you couldn't leave Cadichon out in the rain. Luckily, there was a small cave a few meters away and you took shelter in it. It wasn't a very comfortable refuge, but an appropriate one.

You chatted a little with Cadichon while you dried her and took advantage of the break to change your clothes. It was still smeared with blood from the previous fight, and the rain helped clean it off. Without realizing it, your hands were still shaking with the fresh memories of all the despair that morning. Taking a deep breath, you grabbed a random book from one of your drawers, trying to distract yourself while the storm didn't pass. You lay down on the roof of your wagon, partially covered and still wet.

La Rebelión Impetuosa. ''A sensual, moving and boundless love story like the Caribbean'' you recited the phrase under the title. Caribbean, huh? If what you wanted was to escape reality, you couldn't find anything better. You randomly opened the book to page 65.

''The air in the room was cold enough that my nipples immediately hardened, but the skin of his face was deliciously warm against my breasts as he kissed me, sighing with pleasure. ''

You widened your eyes. It was your first time reading that book. If the purpose of the book was to excite the reader, then it wasn't working. You were just embarrassingly surprised. You skipped a few paragraphs.

''Menezes' abundant black hair curls ran down the inside of my thighs as he closed his warm lips on me. Sending waves of desire through my body. The guerrilla's hand reached out to my breasts, his burning touch radiated across my icy nipples.''

In a laugh followed by a snort, you skipped a few more paragraphs, until it was impossible to continue when your cheeks turned red.

''Gradually, little by little, I relaxed under the touch of the mesmerizing caresses, feeling the heat in my womb grow and spread. Menezes' lips grazed my breasts and his warm breath, murmuring words of comfort, undid all my resistance. As he relaxed, my thighs opened for him. Moving infinitely slowly, the numb member broke through the membrane of my innocence...''

You let out an enthusiastic gasp and dropped the book, which slid off your chest and landed beside you with a crack.

''The membrane of your innocence?'' You giggled uncontrollably, awkwardly. ''Did anyone actually read this?''

You eyed the cover of the book thoughtfully and picked it up again. You opened, this time, to the first page. Maybe you had a little more time to ride with Menezes along the Caribbean beaches.

A few minutes of reading passed. Quiet and slow, until you fell asleep. You were very tired and no insomnia kept you awake at that moment. You slept badly, were uncomfortable, and were plagued by recent memories. However, it didn't last long. You woke up with a cold drop of water on your cheek that at first appeared to be from a drip in the cave. You turned between the blankets and this time felt a dozen drops of water fall on you. Opening your eyes, blinded by the clarity of an open, blue sky. Weren't you in the cave?

Struggled to your feet, looking around. A plethora of houses and buildings made you rub your eyes to make sure you weren't crazy. And you weren't. That was a city that magically appeared before your eyes.

You cursed under your breath and climbed down from the wagon, petting Cadichon, which was wet again. Before leaving, you checked that the kitten was all right.

''You can stay here? I'll be right back.'' You told the animal hiding under the counter. Then you grabbed your carbine.

You explored the place at full gallop with Cadichon, shielding your eyes from the stinging drops of water. It was empty, not a soul alive. Or at least that's what it seemed like before you heard a high-pitched scream a few blocks away.

Cautiously, approached in search of the source of the noise, and let out a sigh of surprise when you saw a familiar figure in front of her. Lucy Steel, the girl who welcomed her in the first stages.

You looked at her vaguely, she was accompanied by a strange man, who somehow floated a few meters above the ground, with a partially colored and translucent mask. He had just taken something from the girl's hands, a long object wrapped in a grimy blanket. Lucy was curled up like a ball, shaking like jelly, crying her eyes out.

The man climbed onto one of the telephone poles, ready to make a call. Lucy sobbed and emitted heart-rending screams. You felt an incomprehensible pain in your chest when you saw the girl in that state, and a wave of irrational anger took over your body. You promised yourself that you wouldn't willingly get involved in any unusual events of the race, but you couldn't leave Lucy alone, vulnerable. She was just a little girl.

You furiously drew the carbine and nudged Cadichon into a gallop. Looking disdainful aim, jolted by the movements of the animal beneath you, managed to shoot his neck as if you'd aimed precisely at the trachea. In fright, Lucy screamed again, rising above the deafening sound of the storm. Like a bird of ill omen, you swooped down beside the girl, who looked at you in terror.

''Miss (Y/N)!'' She said, her voice almost filled with hoarseness. ''What you...''

''Don't ask me, I don't know either!'' You cut her off, getting off the mule to approach the body that lay leaning against the post. ''Are you alright, Lucy?''

''I think so...'' Her voice trailed off, breathless.

''You... you bitch! Who are you?!'' The man was choking on his own blood, making guttural sounds. ''Do you know what you're doing?!''

You ignored the man but kept moving closer to see what he was holding. You gently pushed the object away with your feet and took it off the fabric. The jagged shapes of a column gleamed. Though the flesh had long since crumbled to dust, a small remnant of hardened brown skin clung to the curve of the bone. Your breath hitched for a moment, and you swore.

''You two are going to die!'' The man continued to talk, and you couldn't understand how he was still alive. ''This corpse is mine! 'He' appeared to me, just to me!''

His voice was cut short as you coldly fired three more shots into his chest. You started to tremble again. That corpse seemed to be chasing you. You held back the urge to cry in despair, remaining adamant about Lucy's frightened look. Without thinking, you grabbed the spine and angrily held it up in front of the girl.

''What are you doing with that, girl?! Do you know the deep shit you're in now?!''

Her face was fathomless and clear as the moon. She couldn't stop crying and sobbing. You immediately regretted yelling at her like that.

''Poor girl...'' You murmured, approaching her and raising your arm to dry her tears. She was mounted on a horse you quickly recognized as a government horse, and you dropped the spine to help her down. ''Let's get out of here. It's okay now.'' You hugged her.

''Please...'' She said between broken sobs. ''Take me to Gyro and Johnny... Please... They know what to do...''

''Those two idiots?'' You frowned. ''Of course, they know what to do. Come on, get on Cadichon. Hold on tight to me, she's skittish.''

Although drowned out by the sound of rain and interrupted by her own sobs, Lucy managed to explain to you, as best she could, what was happening. She held on to that spine like her life depended on it – and it really did, as did her husband's life – and you held on tight, making sure Cadichon didn't bring you both down. There was a sudden stab of pain when she told you about Mountain Tim and the high probability that he was now dead.

''Oh, Lucy...'' Your voice faltered as she looked at you over her shoulder with teary eyes. ''You shouldn't have done this.''

She didn't say anything. Her cerulean eyes were soft and friendly, retaining most of the calm that was left in her trembling body.

Your vision was blessed at the end of that course when saw two blurred figures on the horizon. The unmistakable flowing golden hair. You approached them until their faces were clear in front of you and their voices could already be easily heard.

''Wait...'' You heard Johnny say to Gyro. ''It's (Y/N)! She's with Lucy Steel!''

''...I apologize for our rudeness...'' Lucy said, panting. ''Mister Joestar, Mister Zeppeli! I've finally found you! I was looking for you!''

''Don't be so cordial with those two idiots, Lucy.'' You cut her off, taking the spine from her hands and holding it up in front of the two men. ''You have no idea what a stupid thing she did because of that shit! She told me that you would know what to do, but not even you expected that! She brought this spine to you! And... Mountain Tim...he's probably already dead!''

The rage that gripped you was unrecognizable. Gyro and Johnny looked at you puzzled when you talked about Mountain Tim, but soon you noticed the Italian's cold gaze on Lucy.

''A warm welcome, huh?''

''Gyro!'' Johnny cut him off, pointing in shock at the spine in your hands. ''She is... What... what are you... That can't be!''

''I...'' Lucy said weakly. ''I found a message tied to a carrier pigeon, and then all of this happened! The president doesn't know yet, but it's just a matter of time! If the president finds out about this... my husband will just be killed! He'll dispose of both of us! Please help me! You two are the only ones who can! And that's why I brought this to you!''

''Woah, woah, take it easy, ladies!'' Gyro interrupted her. ''Are you saying she messed with the president to get that spine? You should value your life, Missy. And what the hell did you do back to Kansas City?! It's better you be damn sure no one's followed you two here, (Y/N)!''

''That's not possible.'' You replied coldly. ''I shot the bastard who was attacking her four or five times...''

''But...'' You heard Lucy mumble. ''No, she's definitely... that's impossible!''

At that moment, you felt a sharp pain in your arms and legs, as if thousands of hard particles were preventing you from moving. The same happened with Lucy, but she was shaking too much, and these particles cut her skin. Sounds of someone approaching at a dizzying pace were heard behind Gyro and Johnny. Immediately, they tried to attack the man behind them, but all their movements were in vain, and now their flesh was full of holes, caused by the same raindrops. A stand user? It was the only plausible explanation, as you clearly remembered shooting that man coolly until he stopped moving. Now, he was getting closer, and you staggered back, away from the attacker.

You couldn't move, not even blink your eyes. You looked at Johnny, a kind of blade of water about to sink into his neck. The man grabbed the spine that was in your hands.

''You...'' He murmured. ''I know you. (Y/N). The disheveled witch I was warned about... What you just did... is equivalent to Eve taking the apple... now, let me have that back.''

Lucy's blood trickled onto your thighs. That man's breath impregnated your nostrils, and a searing wave of rage covered your body. You grabbed the spine with all the strength you had left, but soon you felt his boots violently crash against your throat, causing the particles of water to sink into the back of your neck.

''He has chosen to rest in this continent to resurrect himself in this new world!''

It was increasingly difficult to breathe, the energy you had to hold the spine slowly drained away.

''Lucy Steel... You also must repent! What you have done is evil and your existence is a sin! I must dispose of you two!''

You saw those disgusting hands reach for the girl and let out a guttural grunt of pain and anger. It was impossible to see, but you noticed that Johnny shot the man in the arm, tearing all the flesh.

''Yo, Johnny! Quit hesitating! Shoot your nail bullet now!'' Gyro roared.

''Stay away from Lucy, you son of a bitch!'' You said, pulling the girl closer to you, away from the sharp particles of water.

''I'll kill you all, starting with you, Lucy Steel!'' The man continued to babble. ''Your husband will suffer the same fate! I'll take care of you too, damn witch! Be cursed in hell!''

His words came back with Lucy's tears. Now, her head was lying on your chest, moving every possible inch away from the man.

''No...'' Her voice was weak and tremulous, she murmured. ''Oh, Blackmore... it's evaporating! It's turning into vapor!''

You won't notice Gyro's movement, nor can you understand the sequence of events before your eyes. The only thing you could notice was the spine slipping from your hands and falling to the ground as Blackmore was hurled violently away by one of Gyro's steel balls. When the rain particles softened and stopped cutting, you felt like you could finally breathe properly. You didn't let go of Lucy, you stayed with her in your arms in case you needed to protect her from any other danger.

''He'll get up!'' You heard Lucy coughing and choking on her own cry. ''Please, Blackmore, he's almost immortal! He's going to get up again!''

''No...'' Gyro replied, looking at Blackmore's body. ''I don't need to know what happened before this... But, he was already half-dead when he got here. (Y/N) pumped a couple of bullets in him already.''

Gyro looked at you, he looked more upset than usual, but you knew it wasn't because of you. His hair had turned from a blond shade to a more auburn yellow as the rain wet it. Dark, shiny strands, several still showing a golden hue. Seeing his tall figure standing before you was like looking at a living painting. The cape flapped in the winds of the storm that had just stopped.

''It's starting to clear up... the storm it's ending...'' He said, and you can finally calm down.

You took a deep breath, feeling that Lucy was stopped crying, and got off Cadichon. The mule was too stressed from the whole mess, and staying on top of it was a bad idea, so you helped Lucy down as well and stroked the animal's neck. You stared at the ground, ignoring whatever Johnny was saying to Gyro. Tried to regulate your breathing, but you felt every inch of your body, from the pupils to the hands, tremble. You were angry, very angry.

That's when a thump behind distracted you. Looking back, you saw Johnny writhing on the ground.

''Oh... wait a second...'' He grunted. ''I'm getting light-headed... I'm getting nauseous!''

''Johnny!'' You said, worried. ''Are you okay? What's happened?!''

''Hey, Johnny...'' Gyro approached, while Lucy took a few steps back, in silence. ''I think you'll get over your nausea pretty soon... Look at what's on the ground! The sand... it's shifting!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.3K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
205K 9.4K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
148K 8.3K 41
❝ [𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄... 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌...𝐘-𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄!] ❞ : ̗̀➛ 𝐭�...