Into You

Від NyxSmols

It's the last weekend before they have to return to Nevermore. Yoko invites Enid, Bianca, Divina, and Wednesd... Більше

Chapter 1: It's only a text away
Chapter 2: Nero's Legacy
Chapter 3: Flight, feels, and Torture
Chapter 4: The Vampier's Lair
Chapter 5: Choking
Chapter 7: Realizations Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Pancakes and something new...
Chapter 9: The Panic in your eyes
Chapter 10: The Power of Music
Chapter 11: Confessions
Chapter 12: The Shovel Talk
Chapter 13: Movies, Cuddles, and The Start of Something New

Chapter 6: Realizations Pt. 1

543 12 5
Від NyxSmols

Yoko, Bianca, and Divina all went silent and stared at Enid as she walked into the living room.

"Hey, guys! When did y'all get here?! I didn't even hear you arrive!" Said Enid cluelessly as she sat down on the floor next to Yoko.

Bianca smirked, "Maybe you were too...busy to notice..."

Divina faked innocence, "I wonder where you were when we got here?"

Enid was blushing...hard... "I...I was...upstairs...heading to my room..."

Yoko was amused beyond belief, "Girls let's not tease Enid, now. She's apparently clueless..."

"Clueless? About what?" Questioned Enid, genuinely clueless.

"You can't be serious..." Bianca was shocked. "You really haven't noticed?"

"Noticed what?" Enid had no idea what they were talking about.

Yoko's words were cut short when the doorbell rang all of a sudden. She went to check who it was and found Lurch grunting at her doorstep.

"ADDAMS!!! LURCH IS HERE WITH YOUR STUFF!!!" Yoko yelled while opening the door to let Lurch in.

Lurch grunted slowly and deeply at Yoko.

Wednesday came down the stairs gracefully. "Tanaka, Lurch." She greeted with a nod. "I have been waiting all day!" At this, Enid stared at Wednesday from across the room frowning and mouthed "Be nice..."

Wednesday stared back knowingly and added, "...I am... grateful that you brought my things...Do you mind taking them up to my room...?" she had to bite back the vile words going through her head.

Lurch grunted, grabbed the luggage, cello, and typewriter all in one take, and headed upstairs behind Wednesday.

Once they were gone Divina faked coughed, "Simp..."

Yoko laughed...hard..."Don't say that dude! She's clueless remember?"

Bianca was also fully laughing, "Totally Div..."

"What the heck are y'all still talking about?!" Enid questioned.

"Let me explain pup..." Yoko was still laughing. "You have a major crush on Addams, right?"

A rush of blood went straight to Enid's head, making her blush profusely. "...WHAT?! WHAT...ARE...YOU...TALKING ABOUT?! Enid yelled. "She's just my friend and roommate..." lowering her voice again.

"God you're so blind..." Bianca said bluntly. "You're totally into her and I dare to say she's totally into you too..."

"WHAT?! SHE...WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! Said Enid panicking again.

"It's very obvious...the stares, the way she listens to you and does what you and only you say, how you're willing to do anything for her...should I go on?" Divina added.

"I... that's what friends do! I'd do the same for any of you too!" Enid was feeling cornered.

"Would you now? So, if I were to ask you to come to the dungeons with me to explore something...would you go? Bianca asked,

"That...that depends...like, right now or...during the day?..." Enid answered nervously.

"I bet if Addams asked you right now you'd go in a jiffy..." Divina added smiling.

As if invoked, Wednesday came down the stairs followed by Lurch. She looked at the girls narrowing her eyes. "Why do I have the feeling you were just talking about me?" she glared.

"WE WEREN'T!" Yelled Enid, quite too fast and loud that she covered her mouth with her hands.

Wednesday glared at them suspiciously while opening the door for Lurch to head to their family car. "Send my regards to Mother, Father, and Pugsley." To which Lurch grunted as he started driving off.

Wednesday walked back inside and announced, "I shall be retiring to my room for the night. I must catch up on my writing time." "Hope you have a horrid night." She added and left once again.

Divina giggled, "She's so weird. I like her."

Enid glared daggers at Divina...that's when it hit..."OH EM GEE! I HAVE A CRUSH ON WEDNESDAY ADDAMS!..." Enid thought going wide-eyed, as she felt panic setting in... "I...I'll be right back...there's... something in my room that I have to get..." and she ran out of the living room leaving the girls with questioning looks on their faces.

"OH, MY GOD...OH, MY GOD...OH, MY GOD...OH, MY GOD!" Enid said to herself while shutting the door behind her. "There's no way! She's my friend! My roommate! I...I can't be...No...It's not like that..." She was pacing around her room, her hands shaking. "How...when did this happen...? No...She's...I'm... We're just so different!"

She tried calming her thoughts by laying on her bed and hugging her favorite plushie... "Do I have THOSE feelings for her or am I just being friendly?" She curled into a ball around her plushie. "...but if I do...it makes things super complicated...she's human...I'm...things aren't that simple with us..." She started to rock herself a bit..."...IT'S FOR LIFE!...I don't even know if she's... I've only known about Tyler...what if she... doesn't even see me that way..." and the tears start rolling down her cheeks... All of a sudden it hits her like a ton of bricks..."Her scent...My wolf knew...She's...She's my...life mate..." Enid was fucked...or was she...? "...if my wolf has...chosen her...as my...life mate...and she doesn't feel the same way...it would be the end of me...Breaking our bond...she probably doesn't even know exists..." she was fully sobbing at this point... "I...I can't...have feelings for Wednesday...She's my friend...I...I can't lose...her..." She whispered into her plushie.

Enid stayed in bed, curled into a ball, smothering her plushie for a while, when she heard a knock on her door... "Puppy? Are you ok?" Yoko's voice was soft behind the door. "May I come in?" She asked.

Enid let out a soft sob "...Yes..." She sounded so small...

"Hey, kiddo...I'm here...It's going to be ok..." Yoko said approaching Enid's bed slowly and sitting on the side of her bed.

Enid slowly let her plushie go to hold Yoko's hand... "You *sniff* promise?" she asked, looking up and into her eyes.

"I promise, Pup. Whatever it is, we'll get through it like we always have." Yoko assured her with a soft smile. "Would you like to talk about it?" She asked Enid and patiently waited for her to answer. She hadn't seen her like this in a while.

Enid shifted in bed to make room for Yoko to sit up against the wall and laid on her back placing her head on Yoko's lap. Yoko looked down at Enid and started to softly massage her head. "I'm all ears kiddo." Yoko said with a soft smile.

Enid attempted to smile back but she looked sad... "I...I think I...I found my life mate..."

Yoko couldn't hide her initial shock but quickly recovered caressing Enid's hair. "Addams?" she questioned, no malice in her voice.

"I think so...no, I know so..." Enid said shyly. "Her scent...the day I wolfed out...It was because she...my life mate needed me to...and when we hugged...the smell of damp forest soil... jasmines...dark chocolate...and a faint hint of ink and parchment...I should've known...all the cravings for dark chocolate I've had lately...My wolf craved...her...I didn't even know I was..." A soft sob left her lips and her eyes began to water again.

Yoko held her close and kissed the top of her head. "...We can't control who we fall for kiddo...not even you..." She assured. "I know it's hard to accept because of the seriousness of it for you but I'm certain it will work out..." She flashed Enid a caring smile,

"How...how do you know? What if,,,she doesn't feel the same way towards me?" Her eyes pleading. "You know it would literally wound me for life..." She hid her face in Yoko's shirt.

"Puppy? Look at me..." Yoko lifted Enid's face up to look at her. "You may not have realized this yet but...Wednesday likes you...Heck, she might not have noticed it herself, being a human, I think...but I've lived long enough to recognize soulmates when I see them...and I've sensed it since the day you introduced her to me..."

Enid was speechless, looking deep into Yoko's eyes she questioned. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you had to realize this on your own, at your own pace...I didn't know today was going to be that day...but it's finally here and I will do anything to help you through this." Yoko promised to care for Enid ever since they met years ago and she wasn't going to back down now.

Enid had stopped crying and was feeling calmer. "How do you know she..likes me back?" Her eyes full of anticipation.

At this Yoko let out a soft chuckle, "Because...she would kill for you...plus the hug you guys shared after the whole Crackstone thing..." She shrugged. There was a moment of silence and then... "...When you guys hugged that day..." She sighed and smiled..."I saw the spark Enid..." Yoko looked at her solemnly as she said this.

Apparently, Vampires have the ability to see the spark soulmates emanate when their bond is confirmed... Enid knew this because Yoko had told her endless stories about soulmates while growing up. She was always fascinated by them and asked her to tell her about them like bedtime stories.

"I thought...I thought those were just stories..." Enid said timidly in almost a whisper.

"Wow! You seriously doubt my abilities? When have I ever doubted your whole scent thing?! I'm highly offended Pup!" Yoko said faking annoyance and hurt while she placed her hand over her chest and pushed Enid lightly off her lap.

Enid giggled. "Hey! No fair! I'm vulnerable! Also, the whole scent thing is a real Werewolf thing!

*Gasp* And our whole spark thing isn't?! "Vulnerable my ass! Get off Pup! Let's go get you something to eat, come on." Yoko got off her bed and stretched out her hand towards Enid. Enid took Yoko's hand and pulled her into a bear hug.

"Thank you...for everything Yo...I love you, big sis..." Enid said smiling lightly. She felt much better after her talk with Yoko.

"Love you too Pup." Yoko ruffled Enid's hair. "Let's go kiddo, that wolf in you must be starving!" And with that, they headed downstairs straight for the kitchen.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8K 50 11
Wenclair one shots. I do requests and decided ti get it back so yay! So just one shots of wenclair.
20.6K 220 13
⚠️ Disclaimers ⚠️ They are 18 years old Wenclair Yoko x Divina +plus more Discontinued 😭
220K 3.6K 34
This story takes place of Wednesday and Enid returning to Nevermore. They meet up with friends as their relationship starts to grow they realize some...
7.2K 152 8
Wednesday and Enid go through normal days as kinda normal people? Wednesday is there for Enid when times go rough. In this slow burn, Enid finds out...