[Quick Travel] Blackening the...

By Jeassafae

Introduction to "[Quick time travel] Blacken the villain, love the heavens" The new book "[Quick time travel]... More

Overbearing President Wants to Spoil Me (1-10)
11-20
21-30[🔚]
I'm Master Alpha's Little Lover (1-10)
11-20
21-22[🔚]
That Idiot Vampire Is My Old Gong (1-10) (Page 1/2)
11-15
16-20
21-22[🔚]
Master Monster Catcher, Please Let Me Go (1-10) (Page 1/2)
11-15
16-20
21[🔚]
Revenge Junior Brother (1-5)
6-10
11-15
16-20[🔚]
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25[🔚]
The Little Fool Doted On by a Rich Family (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[🔚]
The Immortal Venerable He Is Cold and Heartless (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-20
21-25
26-28[🔚]
The general is dying every day (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-28[🔚]
The actor's double lover (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-34[🔚]
School Bully vs Little Mermaid (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-29[🔚]
The Sick and Black-bellied Brother Next Door (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15[🔚]
The Prime Minister is Infatuated (1) (Page 1/2)
The Prime Minister is Infatuated (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-32[end 🔚]
Admiral of the Empire vs Starlet in the Entertainment Circle (1) (Page 1/2)
Admiral of the Empire vs Starlet in the Entertainment Circle (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[🔚]
Marrying the Ex-Boyfriend His Uncle (1) (Page 1/2)
Marrying the Ex-Boyfriend His Uncle (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18[🔚]
Catcher vs Flower Picker (1) (Page 1/2)
Detective vs. Flower Picker (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-19[🔚]

119 The School Grass Bamboo Horse (1-5)

934 12 0
By Jeassafae

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 119 The School Grass Bamboo Horse (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Xie Junyang, you are so indifferent."

    The boy looked at Xie Junyang and shook his head, but he just said this casually.

    He ran over and told Xie Junyang that it was not for him to save Bai Yu.

    He just wanted to see Bai Yu's jokes.

    Everyone knows that Bai Yu likes Xie Junyang.

    His love for Xie Junyang has reached the point of obsession.

    Xie Junyang is the school grassroots, and there are countless girls in the school who like him.

    Such a person is obsessed with a gay like Bai Yu. This kind of thing is disgusting to the extreme in school.

    So people often seek trouble with Bai Yu in the name of justice. No matter whether Bai Yu has done anything wrong or not, he will be beaten by those people for various reasons.

    And even if Xie Junyang knew about this, he would treat it as if he didn't know. Never ignore it.

    After all, he has been pestered by such a person all the time. No one will feel good.

    ——At

    this moment, Bai Yu was being besieged by a group of people, Bai Yu squeezed his fingers, feeling extremely aggrieved for no reason.

    Obviously he could kill all these guys who beat him in an instant, but he couldn't make a move.

    But fortunately, Little Misty shielded him from the pain in time.

    So now even if he was beaten half to death by these people, he would not feel the slightest pain.

    What's more, these people struck hard, but they all hit Bai Yu's areas covered by his clothes.

    Unless Bai Yu took the initiative to take off his clothes, if he stood out like this, no one would know that he was covered in injuries all over his body.

    Those people beat Bai Yu severely, until they knocked Bai Yu to the ground, and said some harsh words before leaving.

    Bai Yu sighed deeply, and sat there alone, accepting the plot that Xiao Mimi gave him.

    In this world, the original owner and Xie Junyang grew up together.

    The original owner liked Xie Junyang when he was a child. It's just that the original owner kept this feeling in his heart all the time, and no one told him.

    Later, the original owner's parents died in a car accident, causing the original owner's personality to change drastically, and the whole person became gloomy.

    During that time, Xie Junyang was always comforting the original owner out of sympathy.

    So the original owner's obsession with Xie Junyang became even crazier.

    And the original owner obviously didn't understand what it means to go too far. He kept harassing Xie Junyang and pestered Xie Junyang every day.

    As a result, Xie Junyang hated him more and more.

    After entering this school, Xie Junyang's popularity has exceeded the imagination of the original owner.

    So the original owner's entanglement with Xie Junyang was even more exaggerated.

    In order to get close to Xie Junyang, he pestered Xie Junyang to go home with him every day after school.

    In addition, Xie Junyang's mother was very sympathetic to the original owner, and also asked Xie Junyang to take good care of the original owner.

    So even if Xie Junyang didn't want to, he didn't refuse.

    It's just that his disgust towards the original owner became more and more obvious in his heart, and he became more and more indifferent towards the original owner.

    And those in the school who couldn't understand the original owner, especially those girls who liked Xie Junyang, regarded the original owner as a thorn in their side.

    Every day is either beating or scolding.

    And these people are very smart, even if they are beaten, they don't leave the wound on the surface, it is impossible to see it from the outside... ——Bai

    Yu

    rubbed his waist with his hands, although he feels There is no pain, but you can still feel soreness and weakness.

    This body is really weak, and now he feels his whole body is weakening. It was hard to even stand up.

    Now it's time for school to end, usually at this time, the original owner should go to pester Xie Junyang to go home.

    However, Bai Yu does not intend to do so now.

    Firstly, this body obviously needs a good rest, and secondly, the original owner didn't understand the truth that too much is too late, but Bai Yu knew it.

    Xie Junyang obviously hates excessive entanglement, so he can't do this even more.

    [The host has detected that the target person is nearby, and the current favorability of the target person is -10%. ]

    Just after Xiaomu's words were finished, Bai Yu saw Xie Junyang appearing in front of him with a gloomy and cold face.

    Although he said just now that he would not care about Bai Yu, but because of his mother, he still had to go home with Bai Yu at night.

    Xie Junyang glanced at Bai Yu indifferently, and threw Bai Yu's schoolbag on Bai Yu's body.

    "Go home."

    I didn't expect that instead of looking for Xie Junyang, he came to look for me instead. Bai Yu was stunned.

    "Wait for me a moment, I can't find my glasses."

    When the group of people hit Bai Yu just now, they knocked off his glasses.

    Bai Yu was anxious to find glasses on the ground. His current body is not only extremely weak, but also highly myopic.

    Can't see anything without glasses.

    Bai Yu touched the ground for a long time, but finally only touched a broken spectacle frame.

    Bai Yu frowned, feeling a little powerless.

    "Forget it, let's go home."

    He picked up his schoolbag and walked to where Xie Junyang was.

    However, the high degree of myopia made his eyes blurry, and he couldn't even see the road clearly.

    Bai Yu stretched out his hand and said something.

    "Xie Junyang, can you hold me? I can't see the way."

    Xie Junyang snorted coldly, and he instinctively felt that this was another way Bai Yu wanted to pester him.

    It is really an extremely disgusting thing to be thought about by such an ugly man Xiao all day long.

    Now Bai Yu still wants to lead him away?

    This is simply a dream!

    Xie Junyang felt even more disgusted.

    He turned around and said mercilessly, "Do you think it's possible?"

    But just after he finished speaking, he saw Bai Yu smiling at him.

    Without the cover of the glasses, Bai Yu's crystal clear eyes were suddenly revealed.

    Bai Yu turned his eyes slightly to the side, and a pair of eyes flashed a stream of light like purple grapes.

    His too long bangs were pinned behind his ears by him, and his delicate and beautiful face was revealed in front of Xie Junyang's eyes.

    On the fair face of the young man, the bridge of the nose was straight and straight, and the red and full lips were like a ripe cherry, as if waiting to be picked.

    The buttons on his chest were just pulled off by those people, and his collar was unfolded, revealing a section of his delicate and white collarbone.

    Xie Junyang was stunned, his pupils dilated instantly.

    Even the breath seemed to be held.

    He and Bai Yu have known each other for so many years, and even go home together every day, but he never knew that Bai Yu had grown up like this.

    This beautiful face was simply beyond his imagination.

    The mind froze for a moment.

    So Bai Yu is so pretty...

    In fact, the original owner's appearance was not ugly, but he was always wearing super thick glasses, and his long bangs blocked his face, making him look dirty.

    The first image that leads to people is an ugly man.

    Now that Bai Yu entered the original owner's body, his own aura instantly made the original owner's appearance more refined, even the skin became smooth and fair, and the whole person was completely renewed.

    This kind of him is almost fatally attractive.

    [Ding, the favorability of the target person is +30, and the current favorability is 20%]

    [Host, what have you done?]

    The little girl looked at Bai Yu with a dazed face, the host obviously didn't do anything, why is the favorability so low? It has risen so much all at once?

    Bai Yu lowered his eyes slightly, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

    The villain turned out to be even more ugly than he imagined.

    "Probably because I'm pretty."

    Little Misty shook his head tut tut upon hearing this, [Men are indeed visual animals. ]

    Their hosts are still as unkempt as they are now, and all the villains are like this.

    If you modify it, it's easy.

    However, Bai Yu still acted as if nothing had happened.

    Hearing Xie Junyang's words, Bai Yu withdrew his hand in embarrassment. Even the original smile on his face faded away.

    "Forget it, I can't see the road, so I'd better take a taxi home by myself. You go first."

    Xie Junyang looked at the smile that gradually disappeared on Bai Yu's face, and felt a little lost in his heart.

    He just felt that such a beautiful face, with such a smile, was really nice to see.

    At this moment, Bai Yu's smile disappeared, just like a beautiful crabapple flower from blooming to decaying.

    Gives a sense of inexplicable discomfort.

    Xie Junyang suddenly felt that a person like Bai Yu should always smile to look good...

    But, it seemed that he was the one who made such a beautiful smile disappear.

    "Well, I..."

    Xie Junyang was a little speechless, he always hated Bai Yu. I really wish Bai Yu could stay as far away from him as possible.

    But before Bai Yu was always pestering him in every possible way, no matter what happened, she would follow him unshakably.

    Xie Junyang never thought that Bai Yu would propose to go home alone.

    Originally, it should be a very happy thing to be able to separate from him. Never be pestered by annoying people again.

    But Xie Junyang didn't know why, but he felt a little uncomfortable.

    Before he finished speaking, he saw Bai Yu hail a taxi, and then got into it all at once.

    Without stopping at all, the taxi drove out. Only Xie Junyang was left in place.

    Xie Junyang frowned, feeling as if he had been abandoned.

    He shook his head hastily, only feeling that he was thinking too much.

    No matter what Bai Yu looks like, he is still that despicable Bai Yu who will do everything to pester him.

    No matter what, he hated him anyway.

    —

    [Host, why didn’t you let the villain take you home just now? ]

    The little confused voice was full of puzzlement.

    Just now, after the villain saw the host's face, his favorability increased rapidly, directly by 30 points.

    At this time, if the host asks the villain to take him home, the villain will definitely not refuse.

    But Bai Yu shook his head.

    "You don't understand. I just want to leave, and not only that, I have to ask for leave.

    Um...

    let's ask for a week first. He won't be able to see me recently."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 120 School Grass Bamboo Horse (2) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    "Xie Junyang, I heard that Bai Yu took a week off. Do you know why?"

    Xie Junyang was looking at his textbook with his head down. Hearing what the disciplinary committee said, his hand holding the pen paused for a while before he could speak. The boy next to him interrupted: "I saw Bai Yu was pulled over by a group of people yesterday and beat him. Didn't

    he get hurt?" , how could he be injured? Maybe he just doesn't want to come to school and rest at home."

    "Impossible, you don't know how much Bai Yu likes to pester Xie Junyang? If he wasn't injured, how could he not come here. I see him Even if it is crawling, it will come over." As

    soon as the man finished speaking, the group of people next to him all burst into laughter.

    After all, Bai Yu looked like a toad who wanted to eat swan meat in their eyes.

    Now even if he was injured, he was to blame himself, and no one would sympathize with him at all.

    Talking about Bai Yu here is just gloating.

    "Xie Junyang, you're happy now. You don't have to be pestered by Bai Yu at night."

    A boy directly patted Xie Junyang's body, "Why is this Bai Yu so ignorant? I don't want to go either." Look in the mirror and look at your own ugly face. I usually make my bangs so long, I think if he lifts them off, his face will probably scare people to death." As soon as the boy finished speaking, the people next to him all

    sneered laughed out.

    Although Bai Yu was extremely unpopular in the class, because of his long-term entanglement with Xie Junyang, his sense of presence was not usually high.

    Those people in the class have long regarded arranging Bai Yu as a routine.

    Xie Junyang frowned slightly when he heard what they said.

    Bai Yu's face...

    He suddenly thought of the extremely beautiful face he saw yesterday.

    In fact, Bai Yu is not ugly at all, and even very beautiful.

    When he heard these people say that about Bai Yu before, he probably didn't feel anything.

    But now the mood suddenly became subtle.

    "Stop talking, it's time for class."

    Xie Junyang said indifferently while doing exercises.

    The people around originally wanted to hear Xie Junyang's approval, but they didn't expect that he was still as indifferent as ever.

    Even the interest in the discussion was instantly reduced.

    Xie Junyang turned his head and glanced at Bai Yu's desk.

    It was empty there...

    suddenly it felt like a piece was missing in my heart.

    Is Bai Yu injured?

    But when I saw him yesterday, I didn't see any scars on his body...

    Xie Junyang shook his head, what does this have to do with him?

    For a person like Bai Yu, he wanted to get farther away from him the better.

    —

    One day, two days, three days...

    Bai Yu hasn't come to school for five days.

    The person who used to pester Xie Junyang every day has not been seen for a long time.

    It's as if it suddenly disappeared.

    Xie Junyang originally thought that without Bai Yu's entanglement, he would be very happy.

    But even Xie Junyang himself didn't know why...

    He didn't even feel a trace of happiness in his heart, instead he felt a little empty.

    Bai Yu's seat had been vacant for a long time, and even when he came home from school at night, no one followed behind him.

    It was as if a little tail that had been following him had suddenly disappeared.

    Xie Junyang frowned, forcing himself to read a book.

    But at this moment, he suddenly heard his parents discussing the news that an old man had been dead for a week before being discovered.

    Xie Junyang suddenly became nervous.

    There was no one else in Bai Yu's family. Since his parents died, he has been living alone...

    Nothing will happen to Bai Yu, right?

    Xie Junyang stood up from the sofa all of a sudden.

    "Jun Yang, what's wrong with you?"

    Mother Xie looked at him strangely.

    "It's nothing, I'll go pour some water."

    "Oh, right. Jun Yang, Bai Yu has been sick recently, I made some sushi, can you send it to him for me?"

    Mother Xie said while Pack the sushi into a box.

    But she also knew that her son didn't like Bai Yu,

    "Well... If you're not happy to give it away, I'll go by myself later."

    "I'll go."

    The voice was still extremely indifferent, but Xie Junyang walked over uncharacteristically, took the box of sushi in his hand, then turned and left.

    Seeing his appearance, he was a little impatient.

    Mother Xie looked at her son strangely.

    "Hey, why are you so active today?"

    -

    At this moment, Bai Yu was lying on the bed comfortably watching TV, humming while eating potato chips.

    [Host! You are passive sabotage! ]

    Little confused is already dying of anxiety.

    Since the host came to this world, he has been lying in bed, eating, drinking and having fun. The task has long been left behind.

    He has been playing for five days.

    Don't get close to the villain, and stay at home every day, not going anywhere.

    [Host, you can't do this! Do you still want to wait for the villain to come to you? Do you know how much the villains in this world hate the original owner? ]

    "Really?"

    Bai Yu looked at the TV with a smile. He realized that it was quite comfortable to be a rice bug at home without doing anything.

    Seeing Bai Yu like this, Xiao Mimi was speechless to him.

    [Host! You can't go on like this! In this way, our task will not be completed in 100 years. ]

    "It's okay, he will take the initiative to come to me."

    [How is it possible?]

    Little Misty called out loudly.

    However, just after Xiao Mimu finished speaking, the doorbell of Bai Yu's house rang.

    Then Xie Junyang's voice sounded: "Bai Yu, are you there?"

    Bai Yu gently raised the corner of his mouth, he turned off the TV without haste, and then walked outside the door.

    "Look, he took the initiative to come to me."

    Little Misty was completely dumbfounded.

    He has no idea what's going on?

    Could it be that their host can tell fortunes?

    Otherwise, how would he know that the villain will come to him on his own initiative?

    -

    The door was opened, and the handsome face of Xie Junyang came into view.

    Bai Yu looked at him with a smile.

    I thought, no wonder so many girls in school are crazy about him.

    This man really has such capital.

    However, it is not only Bai Yu who thinks this way, but also Xie Junyang.

    Since Xie Junyang saw Bai Yu last time, he always wanted to see him again.

    At this moment, Bai Yu is still not wearing glasses, his amber eyes are looking at him motionless.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 120 School Grass Bamboo Horse (2) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    This pair of eyes was shining, as if they were glowing with light.

    There was a slight smile on his beautiful fair face, and a soft and cute dimple was outlined at the corner of his ruddy mouth.

    Bai Yu was wearing a large pajamas, and the collarbone on the shoulders and neck was faintly visible.

    The first time Xie Junyang just looked at someone's face, his ears turned red.

    Those people in the school probably never imagined that Bai Yu was so beautiful.

    "Why are you here?"

    Bai Yu looked at Xie Junyang, and said to Little Misty in his heart: "Little Misty, help me turn off the function of shielding pain."

    Bai Yu is at home because of sick leave. These are the wounds on his body.

    Little Misty had shielded him from the pain before, and he didn't feel it at all. This loses the sense of reality.

    However, what he needs most now is these senses of reality.

    I thought that five days had passed, and these injuries should have almost healed.

    But he didn't expect that once the shielding was canceled, the sudden pain would make Bai Yu's whole body soften.

    This body was originally weak and weak, but now it was subjected to such a beating, and the whole body seemed to be run over by a car, as if it was about to fall apart.

    Xie Junyang watched Bai Yu's body suddenly fall, and was so frightened that he quickly stretched out his hand and hugged Bai Yu in his arms.

    Bai Yu's body was soft beyond imagination.

    His pajamas were thin, and Xie Junyang could completely feel the lines of his body through a layer of pajamas.

    Obviously, I hated this person so much before, even if I was touched by him, I would feel sick.

    But at this moment, Xie Junyang hugged Bai Yu, feeling his soft body, delicate and smooth skin, and the faint scent of shower milk.

    It made him suddenly feel reluctant to let him go.

    "Bai Yu, are you okay?"

    "It's okay."

    Bai Yu shook his head, struggling to push Xie Junyang away. Then go inside the house.

    His brows were slightly frowned, but he didn't expect it to be so painful.

    Xie Junyang looked at his empty hands and was momentarily absent-minded.

    "Xie Junyang, come in."

    "Okay."

    Only then did Xie Junyang realize that he quickly changed into a pair of slippers and walked in.

    He was the only one in Bai Yu's house, and the whole house looked empty and deserted.

    "Bai Yu, this is the sushi made by my mother."

    "Well, thank you aunt for me. Xie Junyang, do you drink tea?"

    Bai Yu was looking for a tea pot on the cabinet while talking.

    Xie Junyang pursed his lips slightly, he always felt that Bai Yu had become a little different.

    If he was able to come to him in normal times, he must have been ecstatic and crazy.

    But today he actually distanced himself a little bit...

    Xie Junyang's eyes were fixed on Bai Yu, looking at his waistline that was exposed because he reached for the tea pot.

    That piece of skin is like crystal jade, white and smooth.

    But a little further up, there was a looming black purple.

    Xie Junyang frowned all of a sudden.

    That was a serious scar.

    It was obvious at a glance that someone had beaten him.

    Xie Junyang hurried over and grabbed Bai Yu's arm, pulling him over.

    The pajamas on Bai Yu's body were forcefully lifted up.

    The top of the body is black and purple.

    The originally fair and beautiful skin was all covered by this dark purple.

    Xie Junyang looked at all this in disbelief, the man was stunned.

    It hurt like this!

    That's why Bai Yu couldn't even stand firm just now...

    The inexplicable anger enveloped Xie Junyang's whole body.

    "Who did it?"

    His voice was full of unspeakable anger.

    Not just the back, but the front as well.

    Such a beautiful body is covered by such scars...

    Xie Junyang hugged Bai Yu and hugged him horizontally.

    Then he walked over and put Bai Yu on the sofa, lifted his clothes, and carefully examined the scars on his body.

    "Xie Junyang, don't do this."

    Bai Yu turned his head away, his body trembling slightly, and his face was a little embarrassed.

    "Tell me, who did it?"

    Xie Junyang didn't realize how inappropriate his actions were, his voice was full of rage.

    The slender fingers touched those wounds lightly, and an emotion called pity emerged in my heart.

    Bai Yu bit his lip lightly, and said lightly,

    "Isn't this a common occurrence?"

    Xie Junyang was stunned for a moment.

    He suddenly remembered that the day Bai Yu was injured, someone ran over and told him that Bai Yu was called out by a group of people, probably because he was beaten.

    But at that time, he didn't pay attention to it at all.

    So this injury is from that time?

    And not just this time, Xie Junyang knew that since Bai Yu entered this school, he would be called out by those people every now and then.

    So how many injuries did he suffer when he didn't know it?

    And he knew he was being bullied, but he never paid attention to it!

    Xie Junyang never thought that these people would be so ruthless.

    This time, Bai Yu was beaten so much that he had to rest at home for so many days, and he couldn't even go to school.

    Bai Yu lived alone again...

    not even a person to take care of him...

    how did he get here these days?

    Unspeakable self-blame filled Xie Junyang's heart.

    He shouldn't let it go...

    he shouldn't let them hurt Bai Yu like this!

    Xie Junyang gritted his teeth, his eyes were extremely firm.

    "Bai Yu, it won't be like this in the future..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 121 School Grass Bamboo Horse (3) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Xie Junyang didn't know how to describe his feelings.

    A person he hated was bullied by others. In the past, he never cared about such a thing.

    But at this moment, his heart hurts badly.

    A heart full of self-blame.

    It was as if Bai Yu's injury was caused because of him.

    Xie Junyang looked at Bai Yu who was lying on the sofa, and felt that his thin body looked more and more fragile, and his whole person also looked slender and thin.

    His hands stroked the skin of Bai Yu's body little by little, and carefully touched Bai Yu's scars, the light in his eyes became even darker.

    "Bai Yu, I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

    "How could it be your fault? It has nothing to do with you."

    Listening to Xie Junyang's words, Bai Yu smiled slightly.

    His smile was faint, like a gleam of light in the cold night.

    Although it is shallow, it feels very warm.

    Xie Junyang looked at him and was taken aback for a moment.

    This incident was indeed his fault, because Bai Yu liked him, that's why he was treated like this by those people.

    Thinking of this, Xie Junyang suddenly raised his head and glanced at Bai Yu.

    That's right, Bai Yu likes herself...

    Xie Junyang never thought it was such a good thing before...

    He even felt bored.

    But at this moment, he suddenly felt as if his heart was being gently brushed by a fine feather.

    Crisp and numb...

    This is the first time that I became so happy because of someone's liking.

    "Xie Junyang, you should get up first, it's not good."

    Bai Yu turned his head away, a faint blush appeared on his face, his voice was very small, full of shyness.

    It wasn't until this time that Xie Junyang realized how ambiguous his actions were...

    He pressed Bai Yu's whole body on the sofa, and pulled up all his clothes...

    He even knelt on him with both legs The sides of the body...

    When Bai Yu didn't say anything, Xie Junyang didn't pay attention at all, but after being reminded by him, Xie Junyang realized that the actions of the two of them looked very inappropriate.

    Xie Junyang looked at Bai Yu's blushing face, and his own face was also a little red.

    He hurriedly got off Bai Yu, coughed hard, and changed the subject, "

    Well, do you have any medicine at home? I'll help you apply it."

    "It's in my room, I'll get it."

    Bai Yu He quickly got off the sofa and walked into his room.

    He originally wanted to take out the ointment, but who knew that Xie Junyang also walked into the room.

    Xie Junyang took the ointment from Bai Yu's hand, and pulled Bai Yu's clothes up without saying a word.

    "The clothes will fall off, you pull them up."

    "Okay."

    Bai Yu held his clothes with his hands and rolled them all the way up.

    Xie Junyang looked at Bai Yu's posture and frowned, "No, you lie down on the bed, it's not easy for me to paint like this."

    Bai Yu was a little shy, and always felt that such a posture was a bit dirty.

    "I'll do it myself."

    It's not that he doesn't want to have physical contact with Xie Junyang, but Bai Yu obviously understands the principle of welcoming when he refuses.

    The more you can't get it, the more you can make the other party want it.

    Hearing Bai Yu's words, Xie Junyang really said forcefully: "You can't apply it well, look at your back. It hurts so badly." As he spoke, he

    applied the ointment on his hands, and then motioned Bai Yu lay down on the bed.

    Really unable to resist him, Bai Yu pulled off her clothes and lay down on the floor.

    Xie Junyang's hands were warm, and he applied some cold ointment on his body, feeling extremely comfortable.

    Bai Yu lay on the bed and couldn't help but let out a cry.

    "It's so comfortable..."

    "Really."

    Xie Junyang raised the corner of his mouth slightly, "It will make you more comfortable."

    Bai Yu: ...

    It seems to be more dirty... ..

    Xie Junyang was obviously a little distracted when his fingers touched such smooth and tender skin.

    At the beginning, he simply applied the ointment, but later his fingers obviously started to touch Bai Yu's body.

    Bai Yu's skin felt more comfortable than he had imagined, and it felt as silky as silk.

    Even Xie Junyang himself didn't understand why the person he hated so much in the past suddenly became attractive to him now?

    But he didn't have any extra energy to think about this problem at all. He is now completely attracted by Bai Yu's extremely beautiful body.

    He looked at the mottled body of Bai Yu, but still felt that this body was amazingly beautiful.

    I don't know what kind of beautiful picture it will be when he recovers from his injury?

    "Your leg is also injured, I think you couldn't stand still just now."

    Xie Junyang's voice was a little hoarse, "Take off your pants too I'm here to give you medicine."

    Hearing Xie Junyang's words, Xiao Mimu cried out excitedly.

    [Wow, it's not a bad thing to be a villain, so straightforward! Host, get off now! ]

    Bai Yu: ...

    "Let's forget about this. I can reach my legs by myself."

    Bai Yu's face was so red that he didn't need Xie Junyang's help at all...

    Xie Junyang, the one who applied the medicine The technique, his fingers that were so hot just now almost covered his entire back.

    If you paint him like this on his legs, if he reacts at the same time, how embarrassing it is!

    "No, no. I'll do it myself."

    "Everyone is a man, what are you afraid of?"

    Xie Junyang pulled Bai Yu's pants very forcefully. It was as if she didn't know that Bai Yu liked men.

    Bai Yu's face was so red that he was just showing him his injuries, how could he be ooxxed? The

    pants were completely taken off, and except for a pair of underwear, there was no cover on the legs.

    Bai Yu had seduced the villain before, but he hadn't felt so shy that time.

    Blushing burst.

    Of course he also had injuries on his legs, but they weren't very serious, and he didn't want to mobilize so many people at all.

    But Xie Junyang insisted on applying the medicine for him.

    Xie Junyang looked at the picture in front of him, and even his breathing became heavy.

    Bai Yu's legs were slender and straight, without any hair on them, and the exposed skin had a suet-like texture, looking like a piece of white and delicate jade.

    He lives up to his name, no wonder his name is Bai Yu.

    "I'll apply medicine to you..."

    The voice became even hoarse.

    Xie Junyang lowered his head, forcing himself to seriously apply the medicine to Bai Yu, but his hands couldn't help but fumble around.

    Bai Yu buried his head in the pillow, being touched by him like this, he felt his face was so red that it was about to smoke.

    After the medicine was applied to the end, it was obvious that something was wrong with both of them.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 121 School Grass Bamboo Horse (3) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Xie Junyang put away the ointment, and then gave it to Bai Yu: "You can apply it yourself."

    "Okay."

    Bai Yu panted slightly.

    It's just medicine, but it's the same as if it's done before...

    Bai Yu roughly painted his front as well, and quickly put on his pants.

    "Xie Junyang, thank you."

    "It's okay. By the way, are you going to school on Monday?"

    "Yes."

    "Wait for me in the morning, and I'll pick you up."

    Bai Yu was slightly dazed.

    He knows better than anyone how much Xie Junyang hates the original owner's entanglement.

    Because those memories exist in this body.

    But now Xie Junyang took the initiative to send himself to school, it was simply unbelievable.

    "By the way, where are your glasses? Haven't you matched them yet?"

    Xie Junyang looked at Bai Yu motionlessly and narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Bai Yu's appearance without glasses is too beautiful.

    Even I couldn't resist myself.

    Xie Junyang has seen many beautiful people since he was a child.

    Because of his outstanding appearance, he will also attract beautiful people to approach him.

    But none of these people was as dazzling as Bai Yu, who couldn't take his eyes away just by looking at him.

    If such a Bai Yu is discovered, he will definitely win over a large number of suitors in an instant.

    At this moment, Xie Junyang is like a hunter who has discovered a treasure, but now this treasure belongs to him alone, and no one else has discovered it.

    So he didn't want others to find out.

    With Bai Yu's beauty, even he couldn't help looking at it. If those people in the school saw it...

    the consequences would be unimaginable.

    After all, Xie Junyang also knew how indifferent he was to Bai Yu.

    If at this time, a person came to greet Bai Yu, would Bai Yu just empathize with someone else?

    He would not let such a thing happen.

    He wants to make Bai Yu his own!

    While thinking, Xie Junyang stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Bai Yu's hair.

    Bai Yu's hair is very long, especially his bangs, which are so long that they can cover his entire face.

    It was because of the too long bangs and those thick glasses that he never saw Bai Yu's face.

    Such a beautiful face cannot be seen by others.

    Xie Junyang narrowed his eyes again, his eyes were dark.

    "I'll take you to get glasses, or you won't be able to see the way."

    "Then let me get a pair of contact lenses, okay?"

    Bai Yu obviously wasn't too impressed with the original owner's old-fashioned attire.

    The thickness is like the bottom of a wine bottle, and there are circles of glasses on it, which is really hard to see.

    Therefore, it is impossible for Bai Yu to consider that kind of glasses again.

    However, Xie Junyang said very forcefully: "Wearing contact lenses is not good for the eyes. It is better to wear glasses. I think it is good as you used to be." Bai Yu

    looked at him suspiciously, he didn't feel that Xie Junyang was right at all. I like the glasses from before.

    "Let's go."

    Xie Junyang stretched out his hand to Bai Yu.

    "Didn't you say you couldn't see the road without glasses last time? I'll take you there."

    Bai Yu: ...

    Uh, this person changed a little too quickly.

    Before Bai Yu stretched out his hand, Xie Junyang took his hand.

    The touch of this hand was icy to the touch, in stark contrast to Xie Junyang's scorching heat.

    Xie Junyang firmly held Bai Yu's hand, and the corners of his mouth slightly turned up, feeling a burst of joy in his heart.

    But he grabbed Bai Yu's hand and wanted to leave, but Bai Yu didn't move.

    "I'm still in my pajamas..."

    Bai Yu's face was flushed with shyness, and this kind of red reflected on his face was so pure and lovely.

    Xie Junyang's eyes turned slightly, and the corners of his mouth smiled. His eyes looked at Bai Yu motionlessly.

    He knew that he should avoid it, but of course he didn't want to miss such a beautiful picture.

    "Then change it, I'll wait for you."

    "But", Bai Yu's face turned redder, "Don't you avoid it?"

    Xie Junyang crossed his hands on his chest and looked at him confidently.

    "Everyone is a boy, what are you afraid of? And when I just applied the medicine, which part of your body did I not see?" "

    No," Bai Yu said eagerly, "I was still wearing underwear just now... .."

    Bai Yu's words were for explanation, but it made Xie Junyang's heart beat violently.

    He clearly knew that he didn't mean that, but Xie Junyang couldn't help thinking about it.

    Bai Yu was completely naked, without underwear...

    Xie Junyang approached Bai Yu, deliberately put his mouth close to his ear, and said softly:

    "What? Do you want to show me?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 122 School Grass Bamboo Horse (4) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    "Who...who wants to show you."

    Bai Yu stammered.

    "You..."

    Xie Junyang stared at Bai Yu undisguisedly.

    As he spoke, he raised his hand and glanced at his watch, "Change it quickly, the optical shop will be closed in case you are late." "

    But..."

    Bai Yu looked at the person in front of him helplessly, and motioned He goes out.

    However, the man had no intention of leaving at all.

    Just stood there sternly.

    Bai Yu is helpless, anyway, he has seen all of them just now, isn't it just a change of clothes? No big deal either.

    However, even though he thought so in his heart, he took off his clothes and felt Xie Junyang's eyes sweeping behind him.

    Bai Yu couldn't help being shy.

    Xie Junyang really didn't know how to restrain himself at all, his eyes were so naked, he just looked at Bai Yu motionlessly.

    Bai Yu was in a hurry to get dressed, so he randomly found a white T-shirt and put it on, but because he was in a hurry, he even put on the clothes backwards.

    Bai Yu himself didn't notice it, he took the pants next to him, but suddenly felt someone hugging him from behind.

    Xie Junyang lazily stood beside Bai Yu, stretched out his hand, wrapped his arms around him, and deliberately moved his mouth close to his ear.

    "What? You don't even know how to wear your clothes? You put them on backwards. Do you want me to put them on for you?" A

    hoarse voice rang in Bai Yu's ears, and Xie Junyang's voice even had a hint of panting.

    Feeling the warmth behind her, Bai Yu involuntarily closed her eyes. There was a bright red on his face.

    His body trembled slightly, and then he felt Xie Junyang's whole body sticking to his body.

    Xie Junyang's hand lifted Bai Yu's clothes directly, and took the clothes off his body.

    Not in a hurry to wear it, Xie Junyang rested his head on Bai Yu's shoulder. His hands were still holding Bai Yu's body, and his fingers were still pinching his waistline.

    "Why are you so thin?"

    There were insignificant words in his mouth, but his fingers didn't stop at all.

    He even measured the width of Bai Yu's waist from left to right.

    "You're so thin, I feel like I can break your waist just by pinching it lightly..."

    Xie Junyang kept saying such nonsense words.

    "Didn't you just say that you want to show me naked? Let me see if your underwear is also on the wrong side? If it is on the wrong side, I can put it on for you." As he spoke, he put his hand on Bai Yu's

    underwear I touched it.

    "It's... not..."

    Bai Yu blushed, stretched out her hand and pushed Xie Junyang outside.

    I thought that the villain in this world would be an upright student image, but I didn't expect him to be more seductive than in the previous worlds... Bai Yu is

    thin-skinned, so he thinks it's okay to ask him to seduce the villain.

    But suddenly being teased like this made him feel uncomfortable.

    "I... I dress myself, I don't need your help."

    As he spoke, he pushed Xie Junyang out of the door.

    Bai Yu's shy appearance made Xie Junyang feel good.

    The door was closed, and Xie Junyang was locked out by Bai Yu.

    He looked at the closed door, and all he could think about was Bai Yu's exposed body just now.

    Such a beautiful body really makes one's mouth dry just looking at it, let alone touching it...

    Xie Junyang stretched out his hand, until now the slippery feel seems to be still on his fingertips. He couldn't forget it for a long time...

    When he gave Bai Yu the medicine before, Xie Junyang almost couldn't hold it back. So he only painted the back of Bai Yu, not the front.

    Thinking about it now, it's really a pity.

    But it doesn't matter, Bai Yu's injury won't heal so quickly.

    There are many opportunities...

    -

    After about 10 minutes, Bai Yu walked out of the room.

    His appearance has been slightly modified, and the original super long bangs were pinned behind his ears.

    Without the cover of the glasses, his delicate face was unreservedly exposed.

    Although the clothes on his body are just ordinary casual clothes, but with his slender figure, it makes people feel just right.

    Xie Junyang looked at him with a smile, and watched him walk towards him step by step, only feeling that his heart was beating faster than usual.

    He took the initiative to hold Bai Yu's hand, "Let's go, let's go get glasses."

    -

    Along the way, the rate of return of these two people was extremely high.

    Originally, Xie Junyang was a handsome guy at the school grass level. With his unusually handsome face and tall figure, people couldn't help but look at him more.

    Today, however, Bai Yu is still standing beside him. Compared with Xie Junyang's slightly flamboyant handsomeness, Bai Yu is much gentler.

    Xie Junyang is handsome, and Bai Yu is beautiful...

    amazingly beautiful!

    Bai Yu was not as tall as Xie Junyang, but when the two of them stood together, Bai Yu was still eye-catching, and was not covered by Xie Junyang's light at all.

    However, this is not the most eye-catching thing, the most eye-catching thing is the hands that these two people hold tightly together.

    They looked like an intimate couple.

    Seeing so many people staring at this side, the corners of Xie Junyang's mouth curled up slightly.

    He squeezed Bai Yu's hand even tighter.

    As if announcing this person's ownership to everyone.

    This feeling is really strange, as if Bai Yu really belongs to him.

    However, he saw some people beside him secretly looking at Bai Yu, and felt a little uncomfortable.

    Such a beautiful person, he doesn't want others to see him at all, he just wants to make him his own.

    In the end, Xie Junyang insisted on matching Bai Yu with a pair of old glasses.

    It is still the circle at the bottom of the wine bottle, plus a black frame. The glasses look uglier than before.

    But Xie Junyang was very satisfied.

    After he put this pair of glasses on Bai Yu, the anxiety he felt before was relieved.

    "You are not allowed to take off the glasses without my permission, you know?" "

    But these glasses are ugly."

    Bai Yu looked at himself in the mirror, the glasses had already covered a third of his face.

    The original 100-point appearance turned into 50 points in an instant.

    If you add bangs to cover, it will only be 20 points.

    No wonder everyone said before that he is a toad who wants to eat swan meat.

    With these glasses, it is really a bit like a toad.

    Bai Yu doesn't care about anything else, he just loves beauty.

    So wearing this kind of glasses, his heart is full of disgust.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 122 School Grass Bamboo Horse (4) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "I don't like this. Aren't contact lenses better?"

    The lady who sells glasses next to him also echoed, "Yeah, his eyes are so beautiful, it doesn't look good with these glasses." "

    Nonsense", Xie Junyang's attitude was unusually tough , he pulled Bai Yu to his side, and said to him very seriously: "What's so ugly? You look the best like this."

    Bai Yu looked at Xie Junyang speechlessly, only feeling that this person's aesthetics must have appeared huge problem.

    But what he wants to attack is the person in front of him, so he can do whatever he likes.

    Bai Yu feels helpless towards Xie Junyang, is he going to pass through this world wearing these ugly glasses all the time?

    At this moment, Bai Yu suddenly found a boy next to him who kept looking in his direction...

    Bai Yu glanced back at him, and the man quickly turned his head back, pretending that nothing happened.

    Bai Yu only felt that he had seen this person somewhere before, and he didn't think of it for a while, so he didn't take it seriously.

    But after Xie Junyang sent him home, Bai Yu saw that person again.

    ——The

    door of the house seemed to be knocked down, and this person seemed to be smashing the door.

    After Bai Yu went to open the door, he saw this boy.

    After such close contact, Bai Yu remembered who this boy was?

    Wasn't he one of those people who helped that girl besiege him that day?

    The boy's name was Song Yu, and he was the brother of that girl Song Jie.

    At that time, he was beating himself up for helping his sister, and the reason was that he was too close to Xie Junyang.

    Among the group of people who like Xie Junyang, Song Jie is obviously the one with the best conditions.

    So Song Jie always felt that she could be liked by Xie Junyang.

    However, Xie Junyang is full of indifference to everyone.

    Song Jie couldn't get Xie Junyang herself, so she took her anger out on Bai Yu.

    And her brother Song Yu is obviously her best helper.

    Since entering school, Bai Yu has been beaten by Song Yu countless times...

    Now when Bai Yu opened the door, he saw Song Yu's extremely cold face.

    Before he could speak, Song Yu grabbed Bai Yu's collar.

    "Did I tell you to stay away from Xie Junyang? Can't you understand people's words? You are ugly."

    Song Yu was in a bad mood today, and just had nowhere to vent his anger. Then he saw Bai Yuhe Xie Junyang is together.

    Song Yu didn't think too much about it, just thought Bai Yu was pestering Xie Junyang again.

    He wanted to come over and beat Bai Yu to vent his anger.

    "Let me tell you, ugly, you don't take a pee to take a picture of yourself, look at your extremely disgusting face, do you think Xie Junyang will like you? I think you are really a toad who wants to eat swan meat!"

    Song While yelling and cursing, Yu pulled off the glasses on Bai Yu's face, and stepped on them to pieces without even thinking about it.

    "Such disgusting glasses are only worn by people like you. I feel disgusted when I look at them. An ugly monster like you, sooner or later, I will let you drop out of school!"

    Bai Yu looked at the person in front of him indifferently, " Have you finished?"

    "No."

    Song Yu's stomach was full of anger, if he didn't give Bai Yu a good beating today, he had nowhere to vent his anger.

    "Ugly, I trampled your glasses now, and you will be next!"

    Song Yu's eyes were fixed on the glasses, seeing the glasses being crushed by him made him feel better.

    The head jerked up.

    However, in the next second, the words that were still yelling and cursing stopped.

    Song Yu opened his eyes wide in disbelief.

    He saw a beautiful young man standing in front of him, looking at him innocently.

    This young man's glazed eyes were as bright as the stars in the sky, and his face was so beautiful that it was unbelievable.

    Song Yu was stunned, and even her heartbeat became irregular.

    This boy's appearance is exactly his favorite one.

    It's just...

    Song Yu looked at his hand that was still holding Bai Yu's collar.

    "You... are Bai Yu?"

    Bai Yu frowned slightly, "What else?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 123 School Grass Bamboo Horse (5) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Bai Yu looked at the person in front of him a little strangely, only to see that the person in front of him was still looking fierce just now, but now he suddenly seemed to be frightened by something.

    Bai Yu turned his head and looked behind him, but there was nothing.

    Nothing scary happened.

    He stretched out his hand and shook it in front of Song Yu, "What's the matter with you?"

    "I...I..."

    Song Yu's face turned red, only feeling his heart It is constantly beating.

    That heart-beating feeling really can't be stopped...

    The face shown by the person in front of me is so inhuman.

    Song Yu lowered his head and looked at his hands, which were still holding Bai Yu's collar...

    Such a movement seemed that he was about to clenched his fist and waved it on Bai Yu's face.

    Song Yu hurriedly withdrew his hand back.

    "I...I...Bai Yu...you..."

    "Why, you stepped on my glasses and you still want to beat me up now? But This is in front of my house. Aren't you afraid that I will call the police?"

    Bai Yu didn't really want to get entangled with this kind of passer-by, because he couldn't ooc, and he couldn't beat this person up, so he simply moved out the police to scare him away.

    Compared with passerby A in front of him, Bai Yu obviously cared more about the pair of glasses given to him by the villain.

    Now that this pair of glasses is broken, it is really troublesome for Bai Yu.

    The original owner's body, the most unbearable thing for him is the eyes.

    Without glasses, he is basically the same as a blind man, no matter what he sees, he is blurred.

    Now let alone go to school tomorrow, you won't even be able to leave the door.

    Bai Yu had no choice but to communicate with Xiao Mihu in his heart: "Xiao Mihu, does the point mall have any props that can improve eyesight?"

    [Yes! Let me see... as long as 100000000 points, you can change it! After all, improving eyesight is also a form of improving physical fitness, so you need the same points as improving physical fitness! ]

    Bai Yu: ...

    Really, unscrupulous shops kill people!

    Bai Yu looked at his glasses helplessly, feeling powerless for a while.

    Song Yu looked at the disappointed look on Bai Yu's face, and felt as if he had done something terribly wrong.

    How could he let such a sad expression appear on such a beautiful face?

    Song Yu would feel bad when he thought that he had beaten Bai Yu more than once.

    He grew up so big, it was the first time he met someone who moved his heart so much, but he hit him more than once!

    Song Yu had never felt that she had gone too far.

    "I'll pay you back those glasses, don't be angry with me!"

    Song Yu stammered at Bai Yu, then rushed out.

    He was in a trance as he walked on the road, and his mind was full of the image of Bai Yu taking off his glasses just now.

    Bai Yu's appearance was simply prettier than anyone else in the school.

    Whether it's a boy or a girl, none is more beautiful than Bai Yu.

    Song Yu covered his heart with his hand, this heart is still beating up to now.

    It's over, he fell in love with Bai Yu at first sight.

    However, he has beaten Bai Yu so many times, and he threatened Bai Yu just now, what should he do now?

    At this moment, Song Yu's cell phone rang, "Brother Song, where have you been? We have a few beautiful girls who want to come over to have a social relationship. One of them is the school belle of the school next door, do you want to Come?"

    Song Yu's mind is now full of buying a pair of glasses and returning them to Bai Yu, where is he in the mood? "

    No."

    "Brother Song, are you in a bad mood? If you are in a bad mood, we will meet again tomorrow night." How about going to block Bai Yu and beat him up to vent your anger?"

    "Go again?" Song Yu heard these two words sensitively, "Did we beat Bai Yu often before?" "

    Yes, Let me do the math, this month alone, we beat him five times. But don't tell me, this Bai Yu is quite resistant to beatings, and every time he beats him, he never complains or reports Teacher, so if Brother Song, you are unhappy, we will beat him up tomorrow..." "

    Okay, stop talking..."

    Song Yu felt like he was about to cry.

    "Brother Song, are you coming or not? I'll send you the photo of the school belle, and you'll definitely want to come after seeing it."

    After speaking, a text message was sent to Song Yu's cell phone.

    Song Yu glanced at the photo.

    The school belle in the photo is indeed beautiful, but it's just an ordinary beauty...

    It can't be compared with the astonishment that Bai Yu gave him just now.

    This is completely the déjà vu between jade and plastic...

    "No."

    "Brother, have you changed your sex?"

    "No, I have important things to do right now, so don't come here Annoy me!"

    The person on the other end of the phone looked confused, "Is there anything more important than seeing the school belle? What is it? Brother, you take me too."

    "Buy glasses!"

    -Song

    Yu went to the optical shop that Bai Yu went to before, he asked the owner directly about the prescription of Bai Yu's glasses, and then matched with more than a dozen pairs of glasses, ranging from contact lenses to frame glasses. .

    It's just that he didn't buy the ugly old-fashioned glasses that Bai Yu wore before.

    When Song Yu delivered the glasses to Bai Yu's house, his whole face was flushed, and he looked like a big boy who just fell in love.

    "Here, here you are."

    Song Yu handed the glasses to Bai Yu and immediately turned around and left.

    He didn't know what to say to Bai Yu at all?

    As soon as he saw Bai Yu, his whole heart skipped a beat.

    So, in order to prevent himself from making too many mistakes, he simply left.

    Bai Yu looked down at the bag of glasses in the bag, and his depressed mood improved.

    He was worried that he would not have glasses to wear tomorrow, but the glasses came unexpectedly.

    Bai Yu casually picked up a pair of glasses and put them on, then closed the door of the room.

    ——It

    was obviously a very small matter, but Bai Yu didn't know that everything that happened just now was seen by Xie Junyang.

    Bai Yu and Xie Junyang have grown up as bamboo horses, so their homes are naturally very close.

    So Xie Junyang had seen everything that happened just now from the window sill of his own home.

    Xie Junyang narrowed his eyes slightly, and a flash of anger flashed in his eyes.

    A little confused voice instantly rang in Bai Yu's ear: [Host, the blackening value of the villain has increased. ]

    "It was fine just now, why did it suddenly rise?"

    Bai Yu was a little confused, so he was still running water in the bathroom, ready to take a bath.

    But at this time, the doorbell rang at home.

    You don't need to think about who is coming...

    As soon as the door opened, you saw Xie Junyang smiling at him.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 123 School Grass Bamboo Horse (5) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    However, even though he looked like he was smiling, Bai Yu felt that his smile looked terribly creepy...

    "Why are you here?"

    "What? Can't I come?"

    Xie Junyang stretched out a hand, Pressing Bai Yu against the wall, the other hand instantly closed the door.

    His eyes stared motionlessly at the glasses on Bai Yu's face. Although these glasses were framed glasses, they were very novel in design and did not cover Bai Yu's tight face at all.

    Bai Yu wearing this pair of glasses is full of intellectual beauty, but Xie Junyang finds it extremely annoying.

    Because he didn't give this pair of glasses... He

    also exposed Bai Yu's face, so that all those people could see Bai Yu's beauty.

    He doesn't allow it!

    Xie Junyang smiled coldly, and then took the glasses off Bai Yu's face. Throw it casually into the trash can next to it.

    "Bai Yu, it seems that you are very popular... Someone came to your house to give you glasses?" "

    Why?"

    Seeing Xie Junyang's unhappiness, Bai Yu quickly explained: "Song Yu just broke the pair of glasses we went to get fitted together, so he bought a new one to compensate me." "

    So, he came twice?"

    Xie Junyang was obviously good at grasping the point, and Bai Yu was very good at it. Helpless...

    Xiaofu's voice sounded in Bai Yu's ear at the right time.

    [Host, although the villain in this world is only a student and relatively young, he has hidden attributes that were not available in the previous worlds. You have to pay attention. ]

    "What attribute?"

    Bai Yu was talking to Xiao Mimi while watching Xie Junyang approaching him little by little.

    [Sick and delicate! ]

    [So, the host must not make the villain angry. Maybe he will lock you up, ooxx to death! ]

    "What the hell kind of attribute is this?"

    Bai Yu was speechless.

    [However, don’t be afraid of the host, this attribute of the villain in this world is still relatively slight, the host should be careful not to let the villain’s blackening value exceed 50%, and then activate this attribute. ]

    Bai Yu nodded quickly, he looked at Xie Junyang who was still smiling with an angry face in front of him, and simply hugged him.

    "Jun Yang...Song Yu wanted to beat me up before, that's why he stepped on the pair of glasses you gave me. Don't be angry, okay? I can't do anything... "

    The sudden warmth in his arms made Xie Junyang stunned.

    Of course he knew that Song Yu had beaten Bai Yu, more than once...

    But when he saw Song Yu courting Bai Yu so diligently, he didn't have time to think about it.

    At that time, the only thing left in his mind was the displeasure of being coveted by others.

    Now that Song Yu would come to look for Bai Yu, he actually wanted to beat him up again? The

    anger that was stronger than before burst out from Xie Junyang's heart.

    Although Xie Junyang didn't care about Bai Yu before, but now he couldn't help but get angry.

    The person in front of him is small, thin and frail, and he should be protected.

    How can it be beaten?

    In the past, it was because he was bad, because he turned a blind eye to Bai Yu, that made these people treat Bai Yu as a punching bag.

    Not anymore.

    "I'll help you teach him a good lesson."

    After saying that, Xie Junyang turned around and prepared to leave.

    Bai Yu hurriedly grabbed him.

    "Xie Junyang, Song Yu has already apologized to me. And he also paid me for the glasses, so you don't need to pursue it anymore." However, it's good that

    Bai Yu didn't say this sentence, but once he said this sentence, Xie Junyang was shocked The anger is even worse.

    The feeling of jealousy and unhappiness in my heart was overwhelming.

    "Bai Yu, you don't like him, do you? That's why you don't let me beat him?"

    Bai Yu was almost speechless by this man's logic.

    He obviously apologized to him because of others, so there is no need to pursue it anymore!

    [Host, the blackening value of the villain has risen again, hurry up and stop it! ] The little confused voice sounded like a warning again.

    [Now it has increased to 40%, and the hidden attribute will be opened if it increases further! ]

    Seeing that Xie Junyang was obviously more angry than before, Bai Yu really had no choice, he didn't want to be locked up, and then ooxx to death.

    Bai Yu's mind was in chaos, he had to find a way to prevent Xie Junyang's blackening value from increasing, and also to stop him from beating people indiscriminately.

    Bai Yu pulled Xie Junyang back, he was so anxious that he almost didn't think about it, so he said something casually.

    "I...I...I just put water in to take a bath, do you want to come together?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.4K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
534K 6K 193
Original / Male Male / Time Traveling / High H / Drama / High H / Beauty Shou Tang Xiaotang died, met the system, and then started his fast travel jo...
1M 14.1K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
8.8K 100 29
brief introduction Original/Male/Modern/Chinese H/Funny/Strong Attack and Suffering/H has [1v3, host and recipient cookies, large Shura field] I, the...